TM 2021 Large Normal: OEIS Mafia (Part Two Is Out)

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2650 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

You're muddying the waters. I started yelling when I had 3 votes on me dude, everyone had moved on. Look at the VC.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 2648, OkaPoka wrote:its a good thing if im being manipulated by scum because that means i get to keep living or scum pumps me and dumps me, only using me to kill a lhf

once im dead, ignore my reads you hear

i have lied about many reads hehe
may I suggest dumping and reevaluating all of your reads like 30 times every phase? :3
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by unwnd »

I don't feel it's in ABR's scum cards to play up his offense in this way
Stop
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:54 pm

This hail mary to save myself narrative is complete BS.

I only started getting mad after everyone had already unvoted me, I claimed vt with only 2 votes on me. This is me being tired town and giving up.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by the worst »

where are we moving then unwnd?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 2653, Albert B. Rampage wrote:This hail mary to save myself narrative is complete BS.

I only started getting mad after everyone had already unvoted me, I claimed vt with only 2 votes on me. This is me being tired town and giving up.
if you're town you gave up on page 1 and idk how you can tell yourself anything else
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2638, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I already claimed vote me if you need to so I can focus on my team's games. With Titus who rep in I was never going to be a dominant force anyway.
Are you trying to piss me off? I did nothing to harm you at all. You're here of your own making.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 2651, the worst wrote:
In post 2648, OkaPoka wrote:its a good thing if im being manipulated by scum because that means i get to keep living or scum pumps me and dumps me, only using me to kill a lhf

once im dead, ignore my reads you hear

i have lied about many reads hehe
may I suggest dumping and reevaluating all of your reads like 30 times every phase? :3
the thing is there is a core town read i feel that is actually legit just scum but i dont feel like plot twisting the game you hear me

if i were RC and had that much confidence in my reads and sway maybe id turn this game on its head, but im not RC nor do i have his reads, i am okapoka who just lives to serve
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by Dannflor »

my reads on winter flakes and cephrir are slowly exchanging places I think
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by unwnd »

I don't think we move because we've moved like 5 times now

Further movement is just letting scum get away with unsubstantiated votes

I feel I hinted towards this
Stop
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 2658, Dannflor wrote:my reads on winter flakes and cephrir are slowly exchanging places I think
I'm not gonna pretend I thought of this but I like it a lot
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:57 pm

VOTE: cephrir
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

we do need to end this day soon i feel

people are starting to lose interesting and the war of mafia is a slow burn

plot twists can begin tomorrow

if i die i die oh well i cant share what pooky thinks but if i dont die, maybe some plots will be indeed very much twisted
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2427, Albert B. Rampage wrote:This game is like a pack of hyenas trying to jam a lynch through without critical thinking and we are lucky we haven't mislynched.
Pretty much, yeah.

I DO think that scum are sitting on the sidelines by and large--but I don't think the lurkers or active lurkers wagoned since I've replaced in were the scum sitting on the sidelines.

Hopkirk is among the proactive players not sitting on the sidelines, and is town.
Dannflor is among the proactive players not sitting on the sidelines, and is town.
the worst is among the proactive players not sitting on the sidelines, and is town.
OkaPoka is among the proactive players not sitting on the sidelines, and is town.

Titus is less active than ideal, but still powertown.
Xtoxm is a hardcore lurker but I still think he's town.
ABR is mostly active lurking, but I think he's town.
Dunnstral is fairly low activity, but I still think this is Dunn as town.

Uncrowned is a slot that's kinda on the sidelines, but the more I see the less I think scum, and quite the opposite now think town.

innocentvillager is a slot I need to evaluate better and get a better grasp on, including if he counts as sitting on the sidelines.
unwnd is a slot I need to evaluate better and get a better grasp on, including if he counts as sitting on the sidelines. (Tho I believe is town and I think is more active? Need to double-check this.)

DGB is a slot I need to evaluate better and get a better grasp on but does seem to be on the sidelines.
Almost50 is a slot I need to evaluate better and get a better grasp on but does seem to be on the sidelines.

Ythan is a case of a slot that was hyperactive earlier on and yet has barely been active at all later on, so I wouldn't know where to classify him; his earlier posts did look hella town to me, tho I admit seeing him post less often is concerning.

hercule is probably among the most active scum, but in spite of posting more often is still mostly not doing much of anything.
Cephrir is getting away with hardcore lurking and y'all should be ashamed for it given his pop-ins are blatantly scum.
AGar is getting away with hardcore lurking and y'all should be ashamed for it given his pop-ins are blatantly scum.

(This post is not to be confused with a readslist, I'll be giving an updated one on that in a short bit.)
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:59 pm

Post by Dannflor »

I'm just reevaluating both in light of recent events

event A being winter flakes popping in and calling me scum, which I actually like in retrospect but probably for weird reasons that will be hard to explain to other people

event B being dunnstral and someone else pointing out doubts they had about my cephrir read

I wish they were stronger reads but yeah it's so hard to wagon a player that's doing even surface level towny things when slots like abr are basically just saying vote me
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by unwnd »

My Ceph read isn't developed but I'm not willing to change it because at pure tone I think him being pissy and calling out people who have less than positive opinions of him

Is more townie, I think Ceph really just wanted to have fun and now he's not having fun at all lol
Stop
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:01 pm

Tell me who you want me to vote because I'm resisting voting myself as hard as I can.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by unwnd »

Honestly just back to xtoxm would be fine? I'd even follow

The dispersed votes inbetween his wagons are telling though for future days
Stop
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 2571, Almost50 wrote:I had a quick look at the major wagons at or around their peak. Jere are some interesting thoughts:

Oka Poka was on each and every single one of them. He voted IV, AGar, Titus, Xtoxm, ABR, back to Xtoxm (Xtoxm had dissipated in favour of ABR and them got rebuilt) and then he hopped on Winter Flakes.

I'm having difficulty seeing Oka SRing all top wagons at the time of then being the hot topic, so I am relegating Oka down to just below null

Also Cephrir has been on all but Titus' wagon, but he also joined Winter Flakes; wagon upon the rebuilding of Xtoxm's. I honestly dunno what to make of that but I already have Cephrir below my null line anyway

tw, Dann & Titus appear on 3 of the 6 wagons, and -again- I am not jumping to conclusions there yet.

So, the main issue is Oka Poka being on 6 different people at the time of their relative wagons being at their peak. Is Oka just scum or does he believe ANY random elimination on D1 is a good elimination?

@Oka: can you address this issue, please?
This type of 'analysis' seems like severe information instead of analysis. It seems very surface level and completely ignores any context behind Oka's votes so I half wanted to call it scummy busy work but I dunno

Is this the way A50 approaches the game frequently?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

plus we end day early and we give mastina 2 days of interrupted catching up

i trust mastina to do good things as town once she's fully caught up, until then, she is truly a horsewoman of the apocalypse
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 2665, unwnd wrote:My Ceph read isn't developed but I'm not willing to change it because at pure tone I think him being pissy and calling out people who have less than positive opinions of him

Is more townie, I think Ceph really just wanted to have fun and now he's not having fun at all lol
yeahhhh

I'm just uneasy giving him a tone town read because I feel he's someone who would have a similar tone as both alignments. Although, I haven't actually verified this myself at all and have never played with scum!Cephrir so idk where that feeling comes from exactly
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Tell me who you want me to vote because I'm resisting voting myself as hard as I can.
Spoiler: ABR be like

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 2659, unwnd wrote:I don't think we move because we've moved like 5 times now

Further movement is just letting scum get away with unsubstantiated votes

I feel I hinted towards this
unsubstantiated votes get harder to substantiate when we look back! I love them!

why consolidate on someone you're talking yourself into townreading though? serious question, if I wasn't null on abr I'd probably be trying to talk myself out of policying
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by Dannflor »

abr and xtoxm explicitly do not care yet also seem incredulous that people want to vote them

idk that xtoxm is incredulous #2560 was a weird post to make
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by the worst »

i still very much feel your Ceph innately uninformed read and that's after he ducked my epic Dann/Ceph s/s read in AvP. but like other than tone idk what to read him off here so, like, sure. I think being paranoid of him is super valid.

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”