Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3150 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:11 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 3147, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 3129, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 3120, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3031, Bell wrote:Agree, but I guess it's a one shot because nobody else claimed they were poisoned earlier.
It’s either this or Bell is lying (0.000002%) chance of that. Pretty much just locking Bell town here because I don’t think poison is ever fake claimed.
maybe, but at the start of day Bell was the obvious elim choice, so I can see them trying something like that to buy an extra day. only really works if they can guarantee a mislim though...which is where the guilty on Guillotina comes in.

I think Guillotina is more likely based on their reaction and I think that has to be the play, but Bell-scum works here too.
Nah this is just town bell, and guillotina is caught scum
In post 3149, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3146, Guillotina wrote:Omg why do i get to play with all the irrational tunnelers in this game. First kookies and Nero now Math. Agh! I gotta get ready for work but i can see a big thunderdome with this guy coming.
Lol G knows he is caught here. Already trying to paint me as irrational to get out of this.

Btw G voting was an even stronger scum claim because we don’t know where elo is.

Therefore G probably flips scum and will end up likely awaiting quick hammer from scum for his nom.

VOTE: G

If not then I will be pleasantly surprised to catch up after Shadowrun.

So the two slots that i suspected on D1 for being scum, are now ganging up on me.

INTERESTING
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3151 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 3121, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3038, Bell wrote:Oh, thanks Dunnstral.

My guess is that Cell has an ability to completely absorb a player and reduce the information on flip.
In post 3040, Bell wrote:Flea was town. Or they were a mafia traitor, which, yeah, no.
Why are you using was if Flea left the timeline. Time travelers generally aren’t dead? Are you thinking he is? Is there something I am missing?
Maybe you missed that Bell green checked Flea in the last duel? What are you scum disregarding such important details? I think Bell meant was as “i green checked Flea yesterday?”
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3152 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:19 am

Post by superbowl9 »

"Ganging up on you" after you scumslipped :lol: and not like I've been calling for you to die since D1 or anything
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3153 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:26 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 3128, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3100, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3094, Bell wrote:ngl, I can see myself fucking up here @Dunnstral.
I thought I was being fairly through, but, nope. There's still more to learn.

Behaviorally, there are some warning flags here. Which compensates some, but I could still see there just being some confusion and me not looking for the right information.

Anyway, good night. Sorry for agitating you guilotina.
There's potential for Guillotina to be misunderstand what happened to them

I think it's weird that they are told that their action is failing
It’s crap spewed to try to stay alive Dunn. Why are you assuming they are telling the truth?
You best believe im trying to stay alive but it's not bullshit! I'm telling the truth!

Guys don't you see how opportunistic Math's push on me is? He just subbed in, to a slot i sussed a lot and now he is using Bell's mistake to get get mischopped!! Wtf!
In post 3129, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 3120, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3031, Bell wrote:Agree, but I guess it's a one shot because nobody else claimed they were poisoned earlier.
It’s either this or Bell is lying (0.000002%) chance of that. Pretty much just locking Bell town here because I don’t think poison is ever fake claimed.
maybe, but at the start of day Bell was the obvious elim choice, so I can see them trying something like that to buy an extra day. only really works if they can guarantee a mislim though...which is where the guilty on Guillotina comes in.

I think Guillotina is more likely based on their reaction and I think that has to be the play, but Bell-scum works here too.
Wait what? So how im supposed to react when someone makes a dumbass mistake that forces me to out my role? Wouldn't you be mad as hell too?

Also, you been townreading me all game i refuse to believe that read is just gone after this. What happened?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #3154 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:28 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 3144, Guillotina wrote:
In post 3106, superbowl9 wrote:So Flavor and I were right with our solve then - Oil/Flea/Guillo
VOTE: Superbowl

Nice try. Now that im pretty much an IC and my slot will self resolve at night, i can open town.

Bell says Flea is town and I believe Bell, why don't you? What makes you think that there could be two survivor 3ps? If this is what you think, how many scum players do you think there are then? Consider this is a 13 player set up. Why would Flea take Flavor with them?

Let's do this!
what!? you're an IC? your slot will self resolve at night? you believe Bell who confirmed you as scum? :eek:

VOTE: Guillotina

I can't help but feel the whole battle mechanic hasn't really added much so far, because we've never had a difficult decision to be made. :lol:
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3155 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:33 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 3154, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 3144, Guillotina wrote:
In post 3106, superbowl9 wrote:So Flavor and I were right with our solve then - Oil/Flea/Guillo
VOTE: Superbowl

Nice try. Now that im pretty much an IC and my slot will self resolve at night, i can open town.

Bell says Flea is town and I believe Bell, why don't you? What makes you think that there could be two survivor 3ps? If this is what you think, how many scum players do you think there are then? Consider this is a 13 player set up. Why would Flea take Flavor with them?

Let's do this!
what!? you're an IC? your slot will self resolve at night? you believe Bell who confirmed you as scum? :eek:

VOTE: Guillotina

I can't help but feel the whole battle mechanic hasn't really added much so far, because we've never had a difficult decision to be made. :lol:
What? Are you lacking of comprehension so suddenly? :lol:

I believe in bells claims yes, he saw me moving and i tried to give a watcher ability to Finral. So?

Im an IC because Bell outed me and Im town, ok im a self proclaimed IC, i allow it!

My slot will be resolved at night cause im dead, i give out useful 1 shot abilities, who do you think scum is night killing tonight WHEN i survive today.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #3156 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:35 am

Post by Battle Mage »

i dont buy it dude, nice try though and GG!
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3157 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:38 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 3156, Battle Mage wrote:i dont buy it dude, nice try though and GG!
Don't dude me, are you scum? :lol:

I see so you hard pocketed me and then booom when a good opportunity presented? :lol:

I see how it is.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #3158 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:46 am

Post by Battle Mage »

:lol: for what it's worth, if you hadn't buddied up to Bell so much, I could have seen a Bell elim today over you. I guess maybe if Bell is town though, and you poisoned him, there isn't great value in getting that mis-elim, which would explain why you didn't fight for it.

I see how it is. :wink:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3159 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:50 am

Post by Guillotina »

I will say this much.

If i get chopped, we will lose.

Scum have been trying to set me up for this moment. I think they are using Bell's mistake to push me out. Mastina townread me and she is dead, Titus had townread me but she suicided to clear mastina, two town flips town read me! Finral ended up town leaning me too, he is now dead. Flea town read me at the duel. I am town by all of them!

I am clearly town! Come on!
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3160 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:52 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 3158, Battle Mage wrote::lol: for what it's worth, if you hadn't buddied up to Bell so much, I could have seen a Bell elim today over you. I guess maybe if Bell is town though, and you poisoned him, there isn't great value in getting that mis-elim, which would explain why you didn't fight for it.

I see how it is. :wink:
No dude you are getting this wrong, if you are town you are making a great mistake, if you are scum take my head graciously, game thrower Bell served it on a silver platter.

Im town and we are yet to find scum! This is really really bad for us.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3161 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:01 am

Post by Guillotina »

Im so confused.

Back to work.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3162 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:43 am

Post by Bell »

In post 3115, Battle Mage wrote:ah i see, you're assuming Bell is telling the truth. That wasn't what I was assuming.

But I can run with Guillo-scum. I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes.... :lol:
In post 3121, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3038, Bell wrote:Oh, thanks Dunnstral.

My guess is that Cell has an ability to completely absorb a player and reduce the information on flip.
In post 3040, Bell wrote:Flea was town. Or they were a mafia traitor, which, yeah, no.
Why are you using was if Flea left the timeline. Time travelers generally aren’t dead? Are you thinking he is? Is there something I am missing?
I noticed the grammatical error, but didn't bother to correct it. They're still alive out there.

@Dunnstral for clarification, I do mean any private topic with 2 people or more in it.
I asked if hydra's counted and they said no which was confirmed by Oil tycoons not having one.
kookiemonster
kookiemonster
Goon
kookiemonster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3163 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:55 am

Post by kookiemonster »

*yawn*
Hello there. I'll try to get back into the game.

-Kookie
RM + Jungkook

"Fast and loose with this game
We float like a butterfly" - Mon
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3164 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:57 am

Post by Bell »

tbh, it makes sense for me to try to deep wolf here. I'm no good at fake claims or good at scum in general.
But I could see my play as being one where scum would happily win the game at the end off the strength of their claim and a bus.

Luckily, I have this neat heart virus that makes that gambit all but doomed to failure.
Also, sorry for giving you a scare SB, remember, goku had a heart virus that trunks had the cure for.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3165 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:01 am

Post by Bell »

Hi Noraa, you were probably right on guilotina (sorry for stressing you out if you're not scum guilotina)
Sorry for not listening. My experience was that you are pretty hit or miss so I couldn't trust you based on your argument alone.

Uh, as for all the apologies. I hard tunneled shellyc town in a game recently and so, I'm trying to be more mindful and careful about saying things that are overconfident.
Also, just trying to keep other people's stress levels down as well as my own. I'm kind of pulled thin irl lately.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3166 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:06 am

Post by Bell »

Flea almost definitely isn't scum btw.

The last scum is in Dun, FB, SB, MB, Kookie, Dunnstrall,
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3167 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:06 am

Post by Bell »

VOTE: guilotina
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3168 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:09 am

Post by Bell »

I'm not 100% sure but I don't think it makes sense for Noraa to hard bus guilotina out the gate with the hope they get ignored.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3169 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:14 am

Post by Bell »

Fb, SB, MB, Dunnstrall.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3170 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:20 am

Post by Bell »

Now's a good time for a reread and analysis. Imo. It's a lot but rereading with fresh eyes the beginning of the game might lock it up.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3171 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:22 am

Post by Bell »

The last two pages of constructive talk is soothing to my soul.
Thanks fellow humans.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3172 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:34 am

Post by Bell »

....I don't think a traitor makes sense thematically with a time slip ability.

The only android "traitor"
was android 18 and her ability wouldn't be to get out of dodge.
It would also make my ability functionally useless. Because based on the current information, nobody in the game has their own PT.
I could see it being a red-herring though, sure.
Or there could be some sort of alternate communication system sure, but I don't think that thematically fits the game either.

Flea is just most likely town I think.

To be clear, Finral is 100% dead.
Because they were in the dead flips section.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3173 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:37 am

Post by Bell »

Perfect Cell also wrote in their rules list that the scum team can communicate at all times, which doesn't strictly deny the possibility of some kind of message system, but does remove the possibility of a scum traitor.

Also the scum team has quite a few abilities.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3174 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:38 am

Post by Bell »

Actually, maybe not nvm.