Mini Normal 2185 | EFoBBBiO | Game Over!

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:12 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

According to the wiki rolestopper is like the inverse of a roleblocker. The player you target will be unaffected by actions against them.

Roleblocker (which ejj claimed) stops that player from making any kills/actions.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:21 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Oh damn. I was thinking role blocker resolved after night kills and role stopper resolved before.

I guess it could not technically be over in case the last scum is a strongman or role stopper and can self target and multitask with the night kill.

I think OutWorldER is the last one though.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:25 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

That's actually a good point - could Gamma be a strongman?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:31 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Luca would you ever consider playing the way you did here as scum!Luca?

Like in the maf pt D1 just go "fuck it guys I'm pushing Bugs this game get ready.."

And PEdit: Yes he most definitely could as far as mechanics go I think it works and would be balanced setup wise, based on dayplay I think it's unlikely.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:33 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

elim outworld
ejj (who targets Lunar) dies

elim Luca
Frogster dies

Lunar, Gamma, Joq

In that case it comes down to a 50/50 between Lunar and Gamma, if there's a strongman.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:34 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1953, Frogsterking wrote:Luca would you ever consider playing the way you did here as scum!Luca?

Like in the maf pt D1 just go "fuck it guys I'm pushing Bugs this game get ready.."

And PEdit: Yes he most definitely could as far as mechanics go I think it works and would be balanced setup wise, based on dayplay I think it's unlikely.
I'd probably distance but not actively bus.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:36 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I think if Ejji gets killed that Joq and Lunar are more likely to execute Gamma than you.

Joq was on record last saying he townread myself, Luca and OutWorldER.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:37 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

But Gamma is 'confirmed' unless there's a strongman, I'm not.

If it ends up as Lunar, Gamma and Joq then there must be a Strongman or scum role that can force through the kill.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:38 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I'm probably overthinking it and it's either Lunar/Outworld, but I think this works as a back-up plan.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:42 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Lunar is unlikely to be a Strongman because both Mom and Bugs pushed for their elim over Bugs.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:49 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Interesting. I'm tempted to unvote, Gamma's meta and the likelihood of a Strongman or rolestopper can be evaluated. I think there are a few days left?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:50 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

There's still a whole week left, so no need to rush.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:56 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1961, Luca Blight wrote:There's still a whole week left, so no need to rush.
UNVOTE: OutWorldER

For the record I think OutWorldER's reaction was bad, my scum read on them definitely strengthened based on reading their scum game, some of their town games, and their reaction to my push tonight.

I think Lunar and Ejji were town telling today, more so Ejji.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:03 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I think Gamma also town told today, along with Lunar, Ejji town told a lot though today I think.

OutWorldER continuing to lurk until mentioned and push Ejji is not a good look IMO.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:04 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1955, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1953, Frogsterking wrote:Luca would you ever consider playing the way you did here as scum!Luca?

I'd probably distance but not actively bus.
I believe this.
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:02 pm

Post by joqiza »

Need a bit more time, sorry for delaying it lads. I've read thru and I'm thinking, will get on it tomorrow when I've got a bit of free time.

Game seems close to mechanically locked at first glance. If it's not 100% locked would prefer to review the slots before we elim anyone. I wanna check out bugs's interactions again, I feel like that approach has guided me well so far. Would be great if we could hit scum first try here and wrap things up.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:00 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 1931, OutWorldER wrote:"0 contribution" "There is no point to counter" what a fucking joke. instead of addressing any of the reasons I could not possibly be scum here you instead throw a vague dismissal of everything and push me with garbage meta that doesn't remotely match this game?

you read Among Us mafia so you should be aware that I'm also a person very conscientious of the game-state and that my first scum game was with FL who also taught me to be conscientious of the game-state? so explain why the fuck I'd be taking every action possible in this game that puts my hypothetical team in horrible situations? the answer is that i'm town.

Your ignoring sensible associative reasons to essentially push a policy elim against me.
ower.... you’re panicking XD

there’s no need to be so mad, that’s literally 1 scum-read on you.

how about I give you a different theory:
you were playing according to your scum meta at the beginning of the game, you were overly wary/nice/cautious and focused on making your posts look good, which could be clearly seen in your first scum-reads. (you scum-read grendel confidently at the beginning of the game but then immediately backed off and unvoted after gamma said that “it’s a gross oversimplification”. This already is a good example of you being afraid of the townies).
Later on, when bugs was getting pushed, you decided that luca’s push is too strong, bugs will be lynched sooner or later anyway and just bussed.

mom bussing everyone added to your confidence. The scum-team was focused on bussing D1 so even if scum got lynched, you expected to end in a good position.

You agreed with the SR on bugs D1 and are not an experienced scum player so you didn’t know how to back out of it later. The fear of being suspected made you not want to focus on anyone except for bugs, which in turn caused your contributions to drop (you got really darn silent later on).
From a town pov there should have been 1 more scum to find but from a scum’s pov, doing anything else could cause people to misread it as defending bugs.

Now you completely ignored my claim and try to push me JUST for interactions because you know that the only way you can win today is if you lynch me and kill one of the green checks.
You’re panicking because you know that you’ll lose. 
You’re getting angry because you feel in a pinch and don’t have the skills necessary to change your scum-reads naturally as scum.

what do you think? Sounds good to me :)
In post 1922, Frogsterking wrote:I don't think there's anything wrong with executing OutWorldER, Ejji can rolestop Lunar tonight if it's wrong.
idk if I posted it or not but if there’s a town-flip I’ll block the one among [luca, ower] who doesn’t get lynched
if there’s a scum flip and the game doesn’t end it’ll mean that my initial clear on gamma is unreliable and I’ll block them again

I will not change those actions without writing in the game thread first.
I will change my actions by writing about them in the hood (where only gamma would be able to see them)

—————————-

mafia can’t use their abilities and perform the factional kill at the same time (confirmed with the mod), is strongman an exception from that rule?
IF gamma is scum, they would have known about galron’s claim N1 (amelie dying means that they didn’t use the strongman ability)
they should have used the ability N2 and N3 (N2 to kill grendal and N3 because there was a kill and I blocked gamma)

So as long as a 2-shot strongman is the standard we can just agree that I’ll block gamma again in case of a town flip
(not changing the actions yet, this is just a suggestion).
Honestly, I don’t think gamma is scum anyway
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:07 am

Post by ejjinami »

ngl, regardless of who the last scum is, mom faked interactions with them well

is it possible to add 4 or 5 people in a multi ISO btw?
I’m looking through stuff rn but seeing 3 people at the same time isn’t really enough
3 only lets me see mom, bug + one of the hosts (with incomplete vote counts)

being able to check the whole scum-team + see all vote counts would be great
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:22 am

Post by ejjinami »

ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:05 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 1966, ejjinami wrote: mafia can’t use their abilities and perform the factional kill at the same time (confirmed with the mod), is strongman an exception from that rule?
IF gamma is scum, they would have known about galron’s claim N1 (amelie dying means that they didn’t use the strongman ability)
they should have used the ability N2 and N3 (N2 to kill grendal and N3 because there was a kill and I blocked gamma)

So as long as a 2-shot strongman is the standard we can just agree that I’ll block gamma again in case of a town flip
(not changing the actions yet, this is just a suggestion).
Honestly, I don’t think gamma is scum anyway
I feel like crap

anyway, can I get some feedback on the stuff above?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1911, Lunar Martian wrote:I'm a Vanilla Town. Gamma claims next.

Frogster there is so much stuff that spews me as Town, I literally cannot comprehend how you have not figured it out yet.
just a backup neighbor
trying to think about ways I can help but not entirely sure rn
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:07 am

Post by Lunar Martian »

So we have:

OWER
Lunar
Frogster
joqiza
Ejji
Luca
Gamma

Out of those I know I am Town, Gamma is mechanically cleared (for now at least), ejji is Town by play, Frogster has done nothing useful all game but is being such an incredible prick that I can't imagine it being an act that Mafia would put on. That would be such a shitty way to play as Mafia. OWER is Town by play. That leaves Luca and joqiza. Joqiza has been oddly quiet, and Luca has been scummy but still I think Luca is less likely Mafia based on the argument with me.

VOTE: joqiza
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

joqiza and frogster are both conftown
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:03 am

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 1972, Gamma Emerald wrote:joqiza and frogster are both conftown
Based on what? I mean I have Frogster as confirmed Town because I don't want to believe someone would play that way as Mafia.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:04 am

Post by Lunar Martian »

VOTE: Luca
For now, but I want to hear more from Gamma at some point today.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”