Mini Normal 2185 | EFoBBBiO | Game Over!

ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:11 am

Post by ejjinami »

galron checked NPOM N1. They’re town
Luca is nearly confirmed town for tunneling bugs since D1
I’m not confirmed but I’ll die
I role-blocked gamma tonight and there was a kill so they are a very suboptimal lynch. 95% town imo
the PoE consists of you and ower so from your pov, ower is the only valid vote.

gamma is on V/La till tomorrow btw
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:15 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Lunar if you're a third party that wins the game by voting players who have no chance of being scum FYPOV, then keep going because you're doing a great job.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:19 am

Post by ejjinami »

that roast xD
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Frogster was also the n2 check by galron, he also got cleared
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:30 am

Post by Lunar Martian »

VOTE: OWER
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Lunar
he's flailing at this point, he is trying to find the best miselim and switching his vote as he changes his mind.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:46 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 1980, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Lunar
he's flailing at this point, he is trying to find the best miselim and switching his vote as he changes his mind.
what do you think of ower’s latest posts?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

They seem kinda okay on a skim
<Embrace The Void>

Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:57 am

Post by Lunar Martian »

I know that mechanically Gamma and Frog have to be Town, but despite what their role PMs say I still suspect them somewhat.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Sounds pretty honest.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1984, Frogsterking wrote:Sounds pretty honest.
Sounds.
In post 1932, OutWorldER wrote:also lol at "moderate distancing" I literally called Bugs the fuck out on D1? And constantly pushed for their elim on D2? Your downplaying my actions to improve your narrative.

The fact is, I should not be in this PoE. It literally just comes down to Eiji or Lunar and I've made clear I think Eiji is the more likely scum.
So how would you have approached the game differently as scum!OutWorldER?
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

not a question I can fully answer without seeing who the last scum is but from my incomplete observation the scum team should've probably moved as a group more with their pushes and, furthermore, actually pushed it. Of the two likely candidates for last scum at this point, Trendall slot and Lunar, neither of them really assisted in lending credence to Mom's push on me or Gamma, and Bugs was basically never with Mom.

That said, reading through the ISO's again I saw that Bugspray was consistently on Lunar's ass EoD1, in a way that doesn't seem like bussing for townpoints. They put two votes on him, one to E-1 and another to E-2.

I'm fairly certain Lunar can't be scum here with that and the Amelie flip. I'm still convinced on eiji.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by ejjinami »

@ower, to make this clear, you fully understand that my role is self resolving and that if I’m town, getting me lynched today is pretty much the only way to make scum win?
and IF I’m scum, I basically committed suicide a while ago as there are more than enough mis-lynches left to lynch me anyway...

yet you chose to just ignore all of that and keep pushing me for interactions?

....good tone or not, this is just a scum-claim lol
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

it literally just comes down to me you luca and lunar, of which nobody suspects Luca and for good damn reason because I think he's been pretty townie all game. the only reason i'm fighting so hard against my own elim is I want to win this game alive instead of dead lmao

NPOM/Joquiza is cleared, if your telling the truth gamma is cleared (as an aside, if you are telling the truth, did you ever say your N1 and N2 actions? Did you get those from trendall slot?), somebody said Frogster was mechanically cleared, which, I don't remember how but my memory is not very good. I think Luca and Lunar are pretty town. FYPOV it can literally only be you unless Luca's been pulling some shit this game.
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by joqiza »

Sorry for my absence. I'm catching up now.
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by joqiza »

@Frogsterking

I'll double vote you today, I've been fairly distracted and haven't had time to review.

One thing I will say is that a pure town hood with a neapolitan, a roleblocker, and a bodyguard seems kind of cracked to me. I really would not put that in a setup myself, I don't really see a third scum role that could balance that well unless it's like a strongman that can get fake cleared, but that would be pretty annoying in the same way tracker/ninja in same setup would be. Also if the hood is pure that means two mafs outside the hood, aka an extra chance for the T.A. to get a red check. Neapolitan already strong af. Idk this setup is seeming weird to me.

ejj's claim can potentially establish a CC here by roleblocking the night kill so I think we lynch outside, I wouldn't immediately rule out that it's some kinda gambit (in one of my recently completed scumgames, our last maf just claimed like vengeful basically which put him in eventual autoloss, he did it cuz we were getting dumpstered so he just wanted to see how long he could last.) So like lynch ejj eventually but given we should have at least 3 shots here we can lynch outside first.

I don't think maf NKing hurts us at all, I think in that case we just lynch whoever ejj roleblocked and like keep going if they flip town, with the understanding that ejj has to find scum before lylo/mylo or else he eats rope.

Lmk if I'm thinking about it right, seems to me we're in a very strong position mechanically.
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by joqiza »

When I say I double vote you I mean I'll follow your vote lol, just to clarify.

Uh I think my preferred elim outside is just Lunar. I haven't reviewed tbh but based on memory all OWER did was get tunneled by Momrangal d1 then tunnel bugspray d2. So like if he's last maf he's kinda throwing ngl. Gamma can only be Strongman so maybe worth reviewing how much town!roleblocker --> scum!strongman historically but personally I wouldn't do put that in a normal setup without informing town in some way. I don't really have any issues w/ gamma's posts either.

Honestly I think it might still just be ejj in order for the setup and yesterday's wagon to make sense in my head, but willing to give him the chance to find scum.
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by joqiza »

Yah I think we just lynch Lunar and ejji can roleblock OWER
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by joqiza »

I guess theoretically last maf could be mafia roleblocker and could roleblock town!ejj. I think maf roleblocker takes priority over town roleblocker. So we can't be 100% sure on clears from ejj
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by joqiza »

VOTE: Lunar Martian

I think we elim Lunar here. My only real input is ejji gets rope at some point unless we hit maf first, don't give him a pass in lylo/mylo just because he seems like he put himself in an unwinnable situation, I've seen scum do stuff like that before.

I'll switch my vote if Frog wants someone else.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I slightly prefer an Outworld elim but Lunar is ok as well. I’m also happy to follow Frogster’s intuition on this one.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 1993, joqiza wrote:I guess theoretically last maf could be mafia roleblocker and could roleblock town!ejj. I think maf roleblocker takes priority over town roleblocker. So we can't be 100% sure on clears from ejj
Scum aren't multi-tasking, at least not by default in this setup (it would've been said in the opening posts). Scum multi-tasking role blocker is uh...very unlikely period, let alone with what we know of the setup so far.
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:52 pm

Post by GeorgeBailey »

Votecount 4.4

OutWorldER(3)
~ (33), (41), (10)

Lunar Martian(2)
~ (12), (9)
ejjinami(1)
~ (14)

Not Voting (1): (81)

With 7 alive it takes 4 to eliminate.

Day 4 deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-30 19:40:55)

MOD REMINDERSNONE

FLAVOR
frame 32 out of 19035
Last edited by GeorgeBailey on Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
GeorgeBailey
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:59 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I see four ways to move the game forward fmpov; 1) finish doing meta on OutWorldER because I'm working with a really small sample size, 2) look at the relative strength of the last like 40 completed normals, 3) double check the VCA because it appears that both Luca and OutWorldER believe the votes from D1 are invalidating Lunar as a probable scum buddy, and 4) use OCEAN to compare between Gamma and Ejji to see mainly if Ejji's perception of the game state from yesterday to today is believable or not. I'm going to do whichever one I feel like when I wake up in a few hours.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:47 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1990, joqiza wrote:@Frogsterking

I'll double vote you today, I've been fairly distracted and haven't had time to review.

One thing I will say is that a pure town hood with a neapolitan, a roleblocker, and a bodyguard seems kind of cracked to me. I really would not put that in a setup myself, I don't really see a third scum role that could balance that well unless it's like a strongman that can get fake cleared, but that would be pretty annoying in the same way tracker/ninja in same setup would be. Also if the hood is pure that means two mafs outside the hood, aka an extra chance for the T.A. to get a red check. Neapolitan already strong af. Idk this setup is seeming weird to me.

ejj's claim can potentially establish a CC here by roleblocking the night kill so I think we lynch outside, I wouldn't immediately rule out that it's some kinda gambit (in one of my recently completed scumgames, our last maf just claimed like vengeful basically which put him in eventual autoloss, he did it cuz we were getting dumpstered so he just wanted to see how long he could last.) So like lynch ejj eventually but given we should have at least 3 shots here we can lynch outside first.

I don't think maf NKing hurts us at all, I think in that case we just lynch whoever ejj roleblocked and like keep going if they flip town, with the understanding that ejj has to find scum before lylo/mylo or else he eats rope.

Lmk if I'm thinking about it right, seems to me we're in a very strong position mechanically.
Ejji's most recent claim that he'll night block one of Luca/OutWorldER is concerning to me. That sounds like a way out for scum in his spot. If he blocks Luca and there's no kill I'd be more inclined to believe Ejji is wifoming.

Ejji's OCEAN also is 100% geared toward seeing how long they can last in this situation (unless he gets bored.) Low neuroticism, super low agreeableness and conscientiousness is a perfect temperament for this kind of action.

I'm inclined to agree with Gamma that Lunar looks like they're flailing now.

At the same time, OutWorldER's play is imitating his scum game. Going through his meta made me very suspicious.

I think a town win from this position isn't improbable, but sorting through the last three spots is tricky FMPOV.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”