NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1123, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I will reread Zor’s wall but I would like you not to outright dismiss my reasons. I wouldn’t be voting TGP if I didn’t think I have good reasons for that vote.
I'm not dismissing your reasons, as i don't townread TGP. But i do believe the main argument you've been harping TGP on is largely irrelevant, or at the very least, it is not an argument i find convincing.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:28 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1105, Pine wrote:
In post 626, Pine wrote:A quick scan of a few ISOs:

Zor looks fine to me. I have absolutely no idea what this wagon is about, aside from some of you pouting that he’s not doing what you want or expect. Hint: Anyone who yields to demands deserves suspicion, not trust.

NancyDrew is doing her usual petulant Town thing. She’s fine.

Norwegian is irritating the shit out of me, but jury’s out on whether it’s AI or not.

Flavor Leaf is unreadable so far. He always is. He is, however, too valuable if Town to be a D1 boot.

DEB is the only one who sticks out as distinctly suspicious so far.

I’ll reserve my vote for now, need to put those ISOs in context.
Shea, skimming through an ISO as short as mine really oughtn’t require multiple demands.
So you like Zor then? Maybe I should keep my vote where it is then? I just really feel strongly that TGP is scum and unlike Norwee, I think how a player interacts with you is possibly the most valuable information you can have.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:41 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1125, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1123, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I will reread Zor’s wall but I would like you not to outright dismiss my reasons. I wouldn’t be voting TGP if I didn’t think I have good reasons for that vote.
I'm not dismissing your reasons, as i don't townread TGP. But i do believe the main argument you've been harping TGP on is largely irrelevant, or at the very least, it is not an argument i find convincing.
He initially jumped on me for an NAI reason refused to reacess or re-evaluate, then he tried to weirdly flatter me while still sr me. Then he finally decideds he can’t push me and he attacks me for it, callinf me “antitown” , which makes 0 sense considering he now has decided his push on me is wrong. I just think that town!TGP wouldn’t be approaching my slot this way. I just don’t feel anything about the way he’s engaged with me this game makes sense coming from town. Other than that the entire unwillingness to sort, reacess, re-evaluate is seriously weird to me because I don’t often see that from town. I mean he’s also voting molla who I think is town so I very much dislike that wagon. He hasn’t done anything to cause me to question my read on him and I think it’s a very lazy wagon on likely lhf town.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:43 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

What if I told you that things which are wrong from your perspective arent necessarily wrong from the perspective of people who aren't you? That's my biggest problem with your reasoning. All the other stuff besides that seems spot on.

Also I'm trying to decide if I'm voting pine or not. I don't think I'm willing to let them come in, do dick all while angrily shading me and then disengage from the game again.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:02 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 1127, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1125, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
He initially jumped on me for an NAI reason refused to reacess or re-evaluate, then he tried to weirdly flatter me while still sr me. Then he finally decideds he can’t push me and he attacks me for it, callinf me “antitown” , which makes 0 sense considering he now has decided his push on me is wrong. I just think that town!TGP wouldn’t be approaching my slot this way. I just don’t feel anything about the way he’s engaged with me this game makes sense coming from town. Other than that the entire unwillingness to sort, reacess, re-evaluate is seriously weird to me because I don’t often see that from town. I mean he’s also voting molla who I think is town so I very much dislike that wagon. He hasn’t done anything to cause me to question my read on him and I think it’s a very lazy wagon on likely lhf town.
nancy, do you understand that your read on me is almost entirely because of my original scumreading you and then exchanges of hostility? you haven't given one good argument for why i'm town, and in fact scumread everything i do just because i'm doing it. please reevaluate and stop putting such ridiculous amounts of weight on how others treat YOU in this game because it's a terrible basis for your read on them.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:02 am

Post by BBmolla »

TGP why do you think I'm scummy
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:06 am

Post by Pine »

In post 1126, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1105, Pine wrote:
In post 626, Pine wrote:A quick scan of a few ISOs:

Zor looks fine to me. I have absolutely no idea what this wagon is about, aside from some of you pouting that he’s not doing what you want or expect. Hint: Anyone who yields to demands deserves suspicion, not trust.

NancyDrew is doing her usual petulant Town thing. She’s fine.

Norwegian is irritating the shit out of me, but jury’s out on whether it’s AI or not.

Flavor Leaf is unreadable so far. He always is. He is, however, too valuable if Town to be a D1 boot.

DEB is the only one who sticks out as distinctly suspicious so far.

I’ll reserve my vote for now, need to put those ISOs in context.
Shea, skimming through an ISO as short as mine really oughtn’t require multiple demands.
So you like Zor then? Maybe I should keep my vote where it is then? I just really feel strongly that TGP is scum and unlike Norwee, I think how a player interacts with you is possibly the most valuable information you can have.
I'm not really settled on Zor yet, but the reasons for voting for him and the people doing it have me really wary of the wagon. TGP might be a reasonable vote, but I think Akarin is more likely to flip scum.
In post 1128, Thestatusquo wrote:What if I told you that things which are wrong from your perspective arent necessarily wrong from the perspective of people who aren't you? That's my biggest problem with your reasoning. All the other stuff besides that seems spot on.

Also I'm trying to decide if I'm voting pine or not. I don't think I'm willing to let them come in, do dick all while angrily shading me and then disengage from the game again.
I've been neither angry towards you, nor have I shaded you. I have shown healthy suspicion of you and disinterest in engaging in your aggressive rhetoric.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:10 am

Post by Pine »

In post 802, Pine wrote:I) I am also having difficulty sorting Shea
In post 1074, Pine wrote:Based on my earlier reads and the current wagon composition, I consider the Zoraster wagon to be cursed. Akarin was scummy af earlier and I like that wagon comp better.

VOTE: Akarin
In post 1105, Pine wrote:Shea, skimming through an ISO as short as mine really oughtn’t require multiple demands.
In post 1114, Pine wrote:My dude, seriously fuck off.

Norwegian is scummy af, and BB and TGP have been on and off the Zor wagon. You and Mistyx have also been hard to parse.

Meanwhile, Towny people are voting scummy Akarin for better reasons.

It’s a commonly-held fallacy that I have to answer all questions put to me and/or explain every facet of my reasoning.

I don’t.
This is literally everything I've said to or about you, snipping out the irrelevant parts of quotes.

None of that's angry. @Norwegian, I've said even less to or about you.

If being lightly suspicious of someone is "angry shading," you ain't playing Mafia.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1132, Pine wrote:@Norwegian, I've said even less to or about you.
Which is quite odd for someone you "suspect".
Why aren't you trying to solve my allignment?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Pine
The only impression i have from you is that you pop in, shade the wagon on Zor. And then vote BBMolla for no other reason than "liking the people there" (And not explaining why)
Meanwhile me, Nancy and TSQ have consistently had an stance of open dialogue and explanation of our actions and why we suspect and townread the people we do.
I think it's quite reasonable for us to think you are scum based on your lack of good faith and hidden motives so far.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Can you explain why you dislike the Zor wagon and your read on all the slots currently voting on the Zor wagon?

@Pine

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:20 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

saw this game been zootin', i'll catch up sometime today.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:31 am

Post by Pine »

In post 1133, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
What part of "I find you suspicious" is not trying to solve you?

Frankly, this kind of bullshit, disingenuous attack is why I think you're +rand scum, and the fact that you and others have been doing the same to Zor make me think he's +rand Town.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Me asking why you find me suspicious is a bullshit disingenuous attack.

K.

- Bunno
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:51 am

Post by Pine »

Nah. "Why aren't you trying to solve my alignment" when I clearly am is both nonsense and disingenuous.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1139, Pine wrote:
Nah. "Why aren't you trying to solve my alignment" when I clearly am is both nonsense and disingenuous.
I haven't seen it. But this is not really an helpful line of discussion so i'm going to move on.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Can you just tell me your reads and why you dislike the Zor wagon.
That's what i want to hear, i couldn't care less about the other stuff you go on about.

- Bunno
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

For fans of
Hulk Smash
, we at Disney bring you
Pine Smash
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Votecount 1.18

zoraster(4)
~ (171), (132), (62), (73)

Akarin(4)
~ (173), (53), (105), (24)
BBMolla(3)
~ (43), (25), (23)
TheGoldenParadox(1)
~ (217)
Ramcius(1)
~ (18)

Not Voting (0):

With 13 alive it takes 7 to eliminate.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-29 19:00:00)

Mod Notes
  • Iconeum on weekend v/la.
<(") | (")>
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by BBmolla »

God damn this is frustrating lmfao

I can’t respond to blank votes from fuckers who aren’t even responding to anything in thread
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Zoraster should claim their abilities thanks
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I'm not being aggressive or angry says man quoting a post literally telling me to fuck off
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by Mistyx »

In post 1094, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I think we have the slowest game in all of TM.
probably for the better, really
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

We have the slowest game because half the slots either vote and don’t say anything. Or tell people that want discussion to fuck off.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I want to get rid of an relatively inactive and unhelpful slot today.
BBMolla does not fit that criteria as they seem engaged.
Akarin has had bursts of activity.
Zor has done nothing but excuses and made scummy posts.

Of these current wagons i endore Zor, could maybe be convinced on Akarin but not really as i don’t see why they are scummy. BBMolla no.

- Bunno

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”