jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:43 am

Post by jjh927 »

The last few pages from you have been about how you are very towny for doing things or trying to refute my arguments
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:44 am

Post by jjh927 »

To say you are not on the defensive is a flat out lie
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Twins Akari and Mara
Twins Akari and Mara
Goon
Twins Akari and Mara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:45 am

Post by Twins Akari and Mara »

Ngl, you did a fantastic job with your slackoth fake claim, but like

Your role is basically a stump if true which is pretty crazy

Pedit: the argument that I'm telling the truth here and that I visited smoke last night? Because there is only one way to refute that and I already did
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:46 am

Post by jjh927 »

Find me a post that isn't one of the following:

I wouldn't do X as scum
The thing that you are saying makes no sense
Why would I do X as scum?
I did X and this makes me town
You are just scum trying to eliminate me to save yourself
Twins Akari and Mara
Twins Akari and Mara
Goon
Twins Akari and Mara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:46 am

I literally cannot do anything but participate in battles which kinda sucks but, I should evolve tonight and maybe I get nuzzle
Twins Akari and Mara
Twins Akari and Mara
Goon
Twins Akari and Mara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:47 am

In post 1714, Twins Akari and Mara wrote:VOTE: jjhs

Mara is sure that jjh is the last bad buy and kicking him outeans everyone is finally safe! Mara doesn't understand why people think he's innocent when all he has was some weak interactions with mr vaxman
In post 1712, Twins Akari and Mara wrote:The lack of VCA from ms. Titus is a little weird, and I don't know why she hasn't put the work in yet, but mara still feels like the associatives between ms. Titus and Chara are off. Specifically, Ms titus was set up to be framed in the long run
In post 1722, Twins Akari and Mara wrote:
In post 149, jjh927 wrote:Concerningly little occurring rn for a short deadline game

VOTE: Vaxkiller
In post 554, jjh927 wrote:
In post 553, Vaxkiller wrote:Slowpoke!
no u
In post 559, jjh927 wrote:
In post 555, Vaxkiller wrote:Am I right? I'm not actually sure.
No, you are wrong
In post 790, jjh927 wrote:I'm more confident on Vax and Infinity but I'm generally not that confident on my ability to read Titus which has itself fed back into the read
These are the only posts mr jjh made regarding mr. Vaxman. He was the first vote on him, but that happened waaaayyyyy before mr. Vaxman became someone popular to kick out. He looks worried about how quiet every is, but didn't do anything to make everything more fun for everyone. If Ms. Titus was also going to be made to look like a bad guy, mr. Jjh sets it up well with Chara by saying she's suspicious but doesn't bring it up again until today.

The middle post could be easy badman carnival tricks and he had little interaction with Chara other than saying they looked like a good guy
In post 1811, Twins Akari and Mara wrote:Why is jjh suddenly active when I make it clear that he's the bad guy here and about to get him put away? He didn't do anything at all this game, until right now. It's almost as if everyone suddenly realized ms titus can't be framed anymore and is frantically looking for someone else
In post 1816, Twins Akari and Mara wrote:If you're a bad guy, you lose today and if you're not you won't. Ms. Titus didn't care if she died so why do you? Why are you trying do hard to make this little girl into a bad guy?
In post 1834, Twins Akari and Mara wrote:
In post 1830, Twins Akari and Mara wrote:Why would I attack my friend if I could do anything at night?
You're trying to throw whatever straws you can find against me, and that's very not nice mr. jjh
In post 1836, Twins Akari and Mara wrote:If you're not a bad guy here, then I don't know where else to look because I'm super sure that its you. Nothing makes sense. I do hope that, if you do manage to take me out, that you get taken out next
Twins Akari and Mara
Twins Akari and Mara
Goon
Twins Akari and Mara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:49 am

Now you're turning the narrative I used against you, on me like... I already made my case against you and sure scum played a fantastic game and I'm flattered that you think that scum game could ever be that good if you do happen to be town here
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:50 am

Post by jjh927 »

The ones from the last few pages are from 1811 onwards
of these,
1811, 1816, and 1834 are all Type 5 (You are just scum trying to eliminate me to save yourself)

I don't think 1836 falls into one of my categories but I also don't think it's a very impactful post anyhow
Twins Akari and Mara
Twins Akari and Mara
Goon
Twins Akari and Mara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:50 am

You moved away from Titus and started to attack me because I'm the one who is threatening your win-con
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:51 am

Post by jjh927 »

lol I just noticed
Do you think scum!Vax doesn't know I was slakoth
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:52 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 568, jjh927 wrote:My name is Slakoth. I'm as old as Gen 3. My turf is in the northeast section of Petalburg Woods, where all the bug catchers are, and I am not married. I do not work, and I spend all of my time at home. I don't smoke or drink. I'm in bed for most of the day, and make sure I get 20 hours of sleep, no matter what. After eating 3 leaves before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a working adult, I wake up with fatigue and stress in the morning, but I then continue to sleep until the evening. I was told they hope to see me again at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.
Twins Akari and Mara
Twins Akari and Mara
Goon
Twins Akari and Mara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:53 am

You made an off comment on how I could be scum here, don't give any reasons why I could be saying that I only made a case after you said I was scum but you were calling me scum after Titus from the beginning. You're acting like it doesn't take time to figure out where things go wrong and it doesn't take time to review the game

Pedit: if his knowledge of pokemon isn't great then when not play that out in thread?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:54 am

Post by jjh927 »

If I'm scum, the scum PT would be plastered with the yoshikage kira copypasta I made when Ali gave me a role PM where I couldn't fight and it made me think of how the yoshikage kira copypasta mentions not fighting
Twins Akari and Mara
Twins Akari and Mara
Goon
Twins Akari and Mara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:54 am

You skated by the entire game, letting the townies battle it all out and hoped that you didn't ever have to do anything to defend yourself and it worked up until today
Twins Akari and Mara
Twins Akari and Mara
Goon
Twins Akari and Mara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:55 am

I... Don't know naruto...???
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:55 am

Post by jjh927 »

Lazyness is my current playstyle with some exceptions for weekends
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:55 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 568, jjh927 wrote:My name is Slakoth. I'm as old as Gen 3. My turf is in the northeast section of Petalburg Woods, where all the bug catchers are, and I am not married. I do not work, and I spend all of my time at home. I don't smoke or drink. I'm in bed for most of the day, and make sure I get 20 hours of sleep, no matter what. After eating 3 leaves before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a working adult, I wake up with fatigue and stress in the morning, but I then continue to sleep until the evening. I was told they hope to see me again at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.
Twins Akari and Mara
Twins Akari and Mara
Goon
Twins Akari and Mara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:57 am

In post 1902, Twins Akari and Mara wrote:Ngl, you did a fantastic job with your slackoth fake claim, but like

Your role is basically a stump if true which is pretty crazy

Pedit: the argument that I'm telling the truth here and that I visited smoke last night? Because there is only one way to refute that and I already did
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:57 am

Post by jjh927 »

I achieve high efficiency through high accuracy and low effort
This is my way now
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:10 am

Post by jjh927 »

Can people on my wagon currently either confirm that my flip will be sufficient to support my arguments leading ot a Twins flip, or otherwise converse with me about this scenario
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:17 am

Post by Smoke and Mirrors »

In post 1786, Infinity Zero wrote:I don't particularly want to elim jjh, but I think gamma would object to voting twins here

I think no matter what scum did a weird bus, but I'm not sure whether scum is more likely on vax or chara d1

-Inf
I have no idea who’s scum if it’s not one of Titus/jjh/catboi. I still don’t understand jjh’s the twins’s possible sr. I think jjh is town now. :/
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:18 am

Post by jjh927 »

What are you failing to understand
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:19 am

Post by jjh927 »

I am confident they are the reason you took 3 damage
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:19 am

Post by Smoke and Mirrors »

In post 1790, jjh927 wrote:
In post 1564, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:I am Pikachu!!! (Surprise Surprise!)

My power is that whoever visits me at night has a 50% chance of becoming paralyzed!

Some evil person visited me last night and took away 3 HP points and I am ready to THUNDERBOLT them whenever I can.

but I haven't learned thunderbolt yet :(
Did any of the claims answer what caused this?
I’ll ask him because I don’t understand wtf that’s about.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:19 am

Post by jjh927 »

It is definitely not catboi and if you vote there I will look harshly upon you from the dead thread

Titus is probably cleared as a result of commuting N2 when there was a scumkill

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”