Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 85, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 84, SirCakez wrote:
In post 82, Imperium wrote:But why do you ask?
Because I don't know if you are town or scum
They said they are town already why would they lie
Zukokai I was commenting on this lol
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 297, Duchess wrote:
In post 159, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 155, Duchess wrote:UNVOTE: RLotus

VOTE: Whemestar
How do you agree with someone who isn’t voting me and hasn’t called me scum and then vote me?
Sorry, what are you asking me?
I assume the vote on me is because your agreeing with mush’s stance on me when her stance isn’t a scumread on me .
Im a dog that quacks
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by unwnd »

The newbie game we played he sorta just said 'yeah I'll self-vote to resolve myself' after being run up. Energy isn't something he relies upon, maybe that's evident in just his avatar alone. How do you think partners would be treating right now in a hypothetical situation of scum?
Stop
Duchess
Duchess
Goon
Duchess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by Duchess »

I don't understand your train of thought. If I agree with something another player says, are you saying I should do everything they do and agree with everything they say?
Gotta frown at some of this stuff
They say that new Duchess don't sound hungry enough
Duchess
Duchess
Goon
Duchess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by Duchess »

In post 163, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:I really don't care about who does this (the participants can even do it themselves, I /really/ don't care), but I'd like to get opinions on the Dunn/Imperium interactions in general. There's a couple of them and they have some actual substance to them. I have my own thoughts, but I'd like to see what other people have to say. FTR, I'm not looking for alignment related opinions, just trying to figure out what other people see happening there.
What are you hoping to discuss if not alignment? I see them talking about a past game and about Imperium's level of content. Are you talking about those interactions, or when Imperium shared their read on Dunnstral/STT?

Now that I am looking closer I see that Imperium didn't ask Dunn why he took STT's read personally, even though they said they didn't understand it. This was the first time they said anything substantive about another player, and it seems like a pretty incomplete thought, so I wonder why they did not press Dunnstral any further.
Duchess
Duchess
Goon
Duchess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by Duchess »

Imperium. Care to comment on that?
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

No im saying you gave no reason to vote me besides agreeing with Mush.
Im a dog that quacks
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: IT/ITS
Location: Everett-Wheeler Branch Q-5992-CLF3, Third Mouth of the Worm

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

I was talking about both of those. However, events since that question have made it irrelevant, I no longer need the information it would have given me.
Duchess
Duchess
Goon
Duchess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by Duchess »

So far you have had by far the most posts that have made me scratch my head. I agreed with several things Mush said about you, yes. Many of those are reasons for me to scumread you. Why would you assume that Mush and I would come to the same conclusions, or feel the same way about a particular piece of evidence? What makes you so sure that Mush is not scumreading you anyway? She has made it clear that she is not sharing all her reads.
WhemeStar wrote:I assume the vote on me is because your agreeing with mush’s stance on me when her stance isn’t a scumread on me .
Why would you make this assumption, instead of that I agree with *one thing Mush said*, and formed my own stance based on that? That is just such a convoluted train of thought that I just don't see it coming from a place of honesty. "I assume you are voting me because you agree I'm not scum" is not a reasonable assumption for someone to make. I think you are ignoring the most obvious answers to discredit my vote against you.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 305, Duchess wrote:Imperium. Care to comment on that?
No, that was more an observation. I don't have a question to ask about that, but I would like you to answer the question I asked you.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 163, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:I really don't care about who does this (the participants can even do it themselves, I /really/ don't care), but I'd like to get opinions on the Dunn/Imperium interactions in general. There's a couple of them and they have some actual substance to them. I have my own thoughts, but I'd like to see what other people have to say. FTR, I'm not looking for alignment related opinions, just trying to figure out what other people see happening there.
I don't understand what you're getting at.
In post 233, unwnd wrote:Good news I am town

Bad news I may need a minute to not be tilted about TM
Yeah.
In post 170, SirCakez wrote:
In post 160, Norfolk Boy1 wrote:I'm not digging ScrewTheTells jumping in and claiming it's suspicious that i'm not posting when it's Sunday night in the UK.

Anyone suggesting a committee or that votes should decide the shot is a scum candidate for me.

The only confirmed town is Netflix, so Netflix should decide.
Another bad Norfolk post
They're basically saying don't scumhunt, it's netflix's job.
The middle of their post is grandstanding about something that didn't happen
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 308, Duchess wrote:. Why would you assume that Mush and I would come to the same conclusions, or feel the same way about a particular piece of evidence? What makes you so sure that Mush is not scumreading you anyway? She has made it clear that she is not sharing all her reads.
Because you never said otherwise.
Im a dog that quacks
Duchess
Duchess
Goon
Duchess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by Duchess »

I will say though that this sort of illogical emotional reaction reminds me somewhat of Whemestar's suspicion of MUSHSHAGANA. I cannot understand scumreading that slot at all, so it could be that some of Whemestar's logic is being clouded by emotion, or certainly that these stances from Wheme are merely political and come from scum.

Can you actually clarify your read on Mushshagana for me please? I realize I am not sure where you stand now.
Duchess
Duchess
Goon
Duchess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by Duchess »

In post 311, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 308, Duchess wrote:. Why would you assume that Mush and I would come to the same conclusions, or feel the same way about a particular piece of evidence? What makes you so sure that Mush is not scumreading you anyway? She has made it clear that she is not sharing all her reads.
Because you never said otherwise.
That is fair, but it is still by no means a reasonable assumption to make, and I think you meant it as some kind of a loaded question.
Duchess
Duchess
Goon
Duchess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by Duchess »

In post 309, Imperium wrote:
In post 305, Duchess wrote:Imperium. Care to comment on that?
No, that was more an observation. I don't have a question to ask about that, but I would like you to answer the question I asked you.
I am working my way through the posts I missed today. If you link me to the post, I can get to that right now if you'd like.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 224, WhemeStar wrote:Its more like he plays the same every game he is in and I townread a lot of people currently so he is probably not town.
I have trouble seeing how you can townread enough people to poe him out at this point in time
In post 237, Netflix and Chill wrote:Let’s play a game.

Everyone can save three people who do you save and why?
I'm not scumreading Duchess right now, I'd save there because there seems to be some consideration

At this point in time it's hard for me to come up with three people to save vs people I'm lukewarm about and don't really care

Rlotus is gut towny, no this isn't a very strong read

MUSHAGANA feels like town/out of their scum range, but I don't know them or how they play. It just feels like this is them as town.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 282, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Meanwhile, there's exactly and precisely one shot I'd take. But I'll keep that out of sight unless you actually want it.
There's no point in keeping things a secret.
In post 295, ScrewTheTells wrote:For Dunnstral: Why was it a "dig"? I genuinely want to know why some players said they had a town read, because I don't have that read. Why do you think I was digging at you?
I read it that way because you said I shouldn't be townread but didn't offer any other thoughts

I may have been quick on the draw in coming to conclusions
In post 295, ScrewTheTells wrote:On the other hand, MUSH's scumhunting effort is also convincing at face value, but this is overshadowed by the actual logic of some of what he has said, which I don't think is very town-like logic, which makes me think he's just good at faking effort.
Like what?
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

There's plenty of points in keeping things a secret right now. For example, doing so lets me know that you don't like that I did it and want me to stop.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 302, unwnd wrote:The newbie game we played he sorta just said 'yeah I'll self-vote to resolve myself' after being run up. Energy isn't something he relies upon, maybe that's evident in just his avatar alone. How do you think partners would be treating right now in a hypothetical situation of scum?
It's easy to bus in this setup

You don't actually have to pressure with a vote
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 317, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:There's plenty of points in keeping things a secret right now. For example, doing so lets me know that you don't like that I did it and want me to stop.
Scum aren't in a position to act even if you reveal secret information, you're just hiding things from town at this point

I'm just saying.
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

The only information I'm worried about giving to scum is votes, because they take no effort to parse, and I always assume a competent scumteam.

I'm more worried about what information I miss out on if I /don't/ hide things. Hence my prior post -- I wasn't saying "haha this bothers you", I was saying quite literally that I have information about you now that I wouldn't have had if I /didn't/ keep it a secret.
Duchess
Duchess
Goon
Duchess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by Duchess »

In post 168, RLotus wrote:
In post 52, Duchess wrote:To me Norfolk looks like he is overcompensating for something he did that he knows looks scummy on the surface, so I agree with both of you if that makes any sense. I also agree that Whemestar's eager attitude looks like an act to me.
At first I did think Duchess was towny, but after wheme said the stuff about how Duchess' post was fluffy I kinda saw what he was saying. But, this post is really what freaked me out with them. He directly sheeped the reads I was having at the time which makes them seem disingenuous. Along with the fact that he had all the opportunity to give a read about norfolk but waited until others explained their read of him. With his read on whemestar, I think he was jumping the gun in calling it an act. All he had said at that point was "shoot me" and some nullish things. While saying that you want to be shot is LAMISTy, I don't see how you can come to the conclusion that it is an act based just on that. How Duchess so quickly jumped on that looked very scummy to me. And the way he has focused on Whemestar makes it seem like they are diverting attention away from Norfolk. This association might be a reach, but it feels strange to me anyway.

Duchess + Norfolk is my best guess right now, not supremely confident in that, but yeah. Duchess being the scummier of the two imo.

VOTE: Duchess
There was nothing on the first page that stood out to me at first. When I saw you and Cakez talking about those posts, I looked at them again and formed an opinion. Can you explain why agreeing with you is scummy behaviour? If there is a discussion that piques my interest, relates to something I have been unsure about, or makes me look back at a post I didn't think significant the first time around, I am bound to give my input whether or not I was party to that discussion. As for my opinion of Whemestar, did you disagree at the time? This was the third page of the game, so of course I will not make any convictions or accusations as strong as those I hope to be capable of making later in the game. Do you think the first few pages of a game can be useful in sorting someone's alignment?
Duchess
Duchess
Goon
Duchess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by Duchess »

Norfolk Boy has made 4 posts and Whemestar has 46, so your last point about diverting attention definitely does not apply to me. If there is anything diverting attention away from Norfolk, it is Norfolk's own lurking.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 322, Duchess wrote:Norfolk Boy has made 4 posts and Whemestar has 46, so your last point about diverting attention definitely does not apply to me. If there is anything diverting attention away from Norfolk, it is Norfolk's own lurking.
Yeah I had a rethink about that and take that part back, Norfolk indeed has just not been saying anything.

I do still think there is some funny stuff going on between you and Norfolk tho
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by Syryana »

almost
Last edited by Syryana on Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
In the timeless words of a great and revered man: "Blow it out your ass."
A hydra of Rift Adrift, Oil Tycoons and Trust Fund. "In the Oil Rift we Trust."

Return to “Completed Open Games”