floo
floo
Goon
floo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by floo »

On to quiet's actual posts. This is shorter than my read on safebet22. My read on quiet is more based on his posts in comparison and as a whole rather than individual ones (as with safebet).

looks like part gutread. quiet explains it's also based on common towntells as in , mainly posting quality. Keep in mind that high posting quality can be replicated by scum. Gut feeling and posting quality are the easiest reasons to say you townread someone, but I don't see any particular scum incentive for this - you need to keep your options open for pushes, even if it doesn't like right now like Prism or Sal will be pushed. NAI but important to note for quiet's reads strategy.

Talking Enchant out of the defeatist mentality while simultaneously voting and scumreading them is the major thing quiet did on D1. This can be easily faked as scum for town cred. I haven't seen anything particular in his comments that's AI - nothing particularly towny that scum wouldn't do, or posts/votes that seem out of place.

reversing safebet's flow trap scumread is only logical. The other reads have good reasons. For quiet it's hard to tell if it's sincere town or insincere Mafia, but there's been no poorly argued reads. From , the reads have stayed consistent with changes in them happening at a natural pace. Asking questions and being open to analyzing former and recent posts is another "standard" towntell that goes toward quiet.

, pressuring flow trap to vote Enchant, is a break from . You're implying in 707 that you want as much information as possible - wouldn't you want players to naturally vote Enchant, rather than forcing a mere scumleaner to vote? In your place with the same strategy in mind, I would have tried to force out reads on Enchant from players who had been reluctant to read them (Fred and Sal come to mind). Even a simple question like "do you think this post is more scum or town?" would have been more useful. I get why you didn't want to prolong the day (). Fred and Sal explicitly stated that they have no read on Enchant (no null read though?) and instead lukewarmly tried to vote each other (the fact that they didn't push hard to vote each other even while they thought each other were better kills than Enchant, makes me suspect potential bussing; take this with a grain of salt because I haven't thought about this thoroughly, and I could be factually wrong). But the break from the information seeking pattern to "just end this madness" seems too sudden to me without a fuller explanation of this. Slightly scummy post.

is helping town. Asking flow trap to contribute more and be less scummy decreases the chance of any push on them; it's not worth another helpful post for towncred. Directing Sal from flow trap to Enchant only helps town too, as a flow-Sal conflict would be far more damaging to town than just another misled Enchant voter. One of the towniest quiet posts in my opinion.

Would scum fake standard towntells like contribution and helpfulness? Not much indication of this. I'd expect a scum quiet to have been scumread pushing harder on day 1 and not looking for town tells as often. In conclusion, a pretending scum is possible, but I haven't seen a behavior that would strongly suggest that. Town lean on quiet himself, town lean on the former safebet.

At this time I have only read quiet's ISO up to 922 for time purposes. Will need to read more later, but my read won't change much. Nor have I read spartan's post above.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by Fredrick A Campbell »

Spartan117, it is brilliant of you, knowing how little time I spend per day on this game, to continue making wall after wall with the expectation that I will respond to it and forget to read the rest of the thread.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:55 pm

Actually, Spartan117, I am kind of getting why you are scumreading me now. Not that I can do anything about it, though.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:58 pm

Then, again, 173 being defensive because I used the phrase "I don't have to" doesn't seem like a very genuine reason to scumread me.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:02 pm

In post 1224, Spartan117 wrote:...
In post 1192, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:Your comment on 211 212 simply states that it is a very scummy vote to you. I was given no indication of what may change your mind.
Fredrick why are you asking me what may change my mind, why would it matter to townFredrick what you would need to do to appease me to take my vote off you, how about like I have pleaded with you to actually play the game and try and find scum instead of being a spectator and prodge whenever you feel like it.
Because you wanted me to respond to your comment on 215.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:11 pm

In post 1207, quiet wrote:I need to think more about floo’s post before I try to sort based on it.

While you’re here, @floo which of my three other TRs in Spartian, Prism, Flow Trap do you think is the most likely to screw me over and why?
Why do you townread Spartan117?
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:18 pm

In post 1210, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1204, floo wrote:Explain your reads and don't respond with an "I don't care"
This part shows that you're really desperate to pick up a fight with me. The whole
flow trap
vs me thing was happening for a long enough time but you didn't bother to interfere then. Now you're using this fraction of my arguments to make me look bad??? Guess what,
I really don't care!!
:giggle:

In post 1108, floo wrote:
In post 919, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Joke of the year!! Now I'm arrogant!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes, you're arrogant.
I think it is quite clear that floo was only trying to communicate with you. I don't understand why do you interpret this as an attempt to pick a fight with you.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:22 pm

In post 1229, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 1224, Spartan117 wrote:...
In post 1192, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:Your comment on 211 212 simply states that it is a very scummy vote to you. I was given no indication of what may change your mind.
Fredrick why are you asking me what may change my mind, why would it matter to townFredrick what you would need to do to appease me to take my vote off you, how about like I have pleaded with you to actually play the game and try and find scum instead of being a spectator and prodge whenever you feel like it.
Because you wanted me to respond to your comment on 215.
Uhm, never mind.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:31 pm

In post 1224, Spartan117 wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1192, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 1104, Spartan117 wrote:
In post 1095, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think Spartan117 has justified their scumread of me despite the fact that I have stated that he stated an opinion that had no justification.
Allow me to correct you Fredrick, because you are wrong. It honestly really frustrates me because I share the same concerns of flow trap that there is a chance you might be town and a miselim on you would be a big problem for us, if you are actually town you are making this really hard for us. But you continue to act the most sus player here, you have had as much time as everyone else here to read the thread we have had the night phase where you had time to catch up and work towards providing a meaningful contribution, there have been two player deaths which you could review the wagon on Enchant and EZs flip on which you could review their interactions and who might want them dead, there is lots of material for you to use to actually try and solve the game whilst you would rather talk to the dead. If you want to scumread me that's fine, I'm all for it, but provide reasoning play the game if you are town, quote my posts that you think are scummy and explain what you think about my actions that are so suspicious, because I don't want to lose this game just because you can't be bothered to check my ISO...
In post 215, Spartan117 wrote:
In post 212, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:VOTE: floo
Very scummy vote imo, has been lurking around and posting but still yet to provide any sort of detailed reads of their own as if they are unable to because they know everyone is town. Here voting off the back of other peoples reads without providing any sort of breakdown as to why they actually think they are sus or bringing anything new to the table.
Here in 215 I explained my read on you and your only response was watery and meaningless in 357 and 364.
Let me make this very clear. The part of your statement where you say "as if they are unable to because they know everyone is town." is an opinion. If you want me to take that seriously, you need to show me more reasons why you think that is the case. Otherwise, expect me to ignore that.
In post 1104, Spartan117 wrote:
In post 746, Spartan117 wrote:Fredrick
comes in with 90 their random vote on safebet seeming potentially a little opportunistic to jump on early to a potential reverse wagon that didn't formulate.
166 strange reaction to being voted, lack of desire to input thoughts and fight for reads, very reserved and not very townie.
173 again refusal to providing meaningful content with a mindset of "I don't have to" very much keeping their cards close to their chest, making it hard to get a well rounded read on them.
185 states that he is expressing his opinion on something but provides a pretty nothing statement that contradicts itself.
211 212 jumps on the back of Sals reasoning without providing any fresh ideas of their own to vote Floo, seems like a very scummy vote to me. something I called out in 215 which I don't believe was ever properly answered by them.

I don't like Fredricks aloofness and lack of pushing for reads, he has appeared to me very opportunistic, as for someone who should be one of the far more experienced members of this group as an SE and isn't pushing conversation or contributing to uncovering scum, if anything it feels like he is scum hiding in plain sight.
VOTE: Fredrick A Campbell
Your comment on 166 does not explain why you think the reaction was strange. The rest of the comment says "lack of desire to input thoughts and fight for reads, very reserved and not very townie." It, however, does not explain why does any of what you observe make it "not very townie."

Your comment on 173 says that I refused to provide meaningful content. Any attempt to read the post would demonstrate that I was not refusing to provide meaningful content and was refusing something else entirely.

Your comment on 185 fails to point out the non-existant contradiction. Also, I disagree that it is a "pretty nothing statement."

Your comment on 211 212 simply states that it is a very scummy vote to you. I was given no indication of what may change your mind.

Finally, you further state what makes you think I am scum. However, the comments on which you base your conclusion on are not falsifiable and you do not have any reason to make any of these conclusions.
In post 1104, Spartan117 wrote: Here in 746 where I share my reads I go into detail breaking down your posts and giving an explanation as to why I voted you D1, the fact that you are an SE and are an experienced player and are doing this just makes me think you aren't very experienced playing as scum. You seem to struggle to formulate reads, providing twice as many posts as floo while they have provided plenty of content, breakdown of their thoughts and reads.

Overall you come across as a very defensive player who seems to have something to hide. show you being over defensive and look to be afraid of the spotlight being put on you. Requires meaning on why they are being scum read in order to respond and contribute but then doesnt provide any meaning behind their own votes, as seen in (212s only elaboration appears to be in the meaningless post of )
And now, you think 166 and 173 are "defensive and look to be afraid of the spotlight being put on you" for no reason. I "Requires meaning on why they are being scum read in order to respond" only when asked to defend myself.
In post 1104, Spartan117 wrote: He likes to appear to be playing the game casting votes without actually applying any pressure, not actually contributing anything to the group which is indicative of scum.

makes me laugh because you actually request the reasoning for my opinion while quoting my reasoning breaking down your posts with me explaining why I think you are scum. You state
There was no reasoning for your opinion for me to argue against
I'll set you a challenge, in your 75 posts quote us which ones have you providing meaningful content trying to solve the game, otherwise I'm placing my vote on you.

I refuse to place my vote on you now as I do not wish to put you to L-1 at this moment in time when D2 has only just begun, I do not want you or your scum buddy to come along and hammer you, there is still much discussion to be had and people to hear from, and after all there are 2 scum.

I had planned to put my attention on Sal and review their posts in answer to their and I shall do, but to do it justice I shall have to do that later.

So everyone here we are, another day another single post from fredrick, I simply do not understand why he is being defended, where are his contributions this post if you could even call it that is just another attempt to deflect and be dismissive. In I proposed to you a challenge Fredrick and you didn't even attempt it, I'm hardly surprised tbh. So this single post of yours which I had to wait a whole 2 days for, disregards all of what I have said, and responds with this...
Another attempt to deflect and be dismissive? How is trying my best to respond to everything within my time constraints "another attempt to deflect and be dismissive?"
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:09 am

Post by flow trap »

VOTE: Spartan117 :yawn:
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
Spartan117
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:19 am

Post by Spartan117 »

In post 1234, flow trap wrote:VOTE: Spartan117 :yawn:
Any reason in particular?
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:19 am

Post by flow trap »

I'm bored

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
Spartan117
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:24 am

Post by Spartan117 »

cool
Spartan117
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:25 am

Post by Spartan117 »

wanna go through thoughts on the others? what do you think of floos recent emergence with lots more posts and effort than d1?
Spartan117
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:26 am

Post by Spartan117 »

hes my strongest town read atm
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:40 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 1238, Spartan117 wrote:what do you think of floos recent emergence with lots more posts and effort than d1?
NAI imo

Spartan117
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:41 am

Post by Spartan117 »

Could you show me why you think Fredrick is town, and why you are defending him?
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:46 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 470, flow trap wrote:I think his reaction to my fake suspicion was plausible

Spartan117
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:51 am

Post by Spartan117 »

ok fair enough, but is that the only reason you think he is town?
Spartan117
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:53 am

Post by Spartan117 »

In post 1242, flow trap wrote:
In post 470, flow trap wrote:I think his reaction to my fake suspicion was plausible
You have also conveniently cut out the next part in this same post where you say "you do have a case"
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:58 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 1244, Spartan117 wrote:
You have also conveniently cut out the next part in this same post where you say "you do have a case"
Ahahahaha, but you see it was irrelevant to the question at hand!

Spartan117
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:04 am

Post by Spartan117 »

In post 1245, flow trap wrote:
In post 1244, Spartan117 wrote:
Ahahahaha, but you see it was irrelevant to the question at hand!
not sure what's funny and the sudden change in colour, did you not expect me to check the full contents of the post, of course it is relevant, I'm asking you why you are town reading him and you provide me with a post where you give a reason you think he might be town and then cut out the part which is directed to EZ saying you might have a case where EZ was looking to vote him in and then when called out on it you now say its irrelevant, but the only evidence you have provided of your town reason also balances out your read to say to EZ he might have a case for a Fredrick Lynch, so how is this information irrelevant and why so irrelevant that you felt the need to cut out them extra 6 words?
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:09 am

Post by flow trap »

'Tis, not a laugh of laughter but a laugh of discovery!

As do be it, their behavior has not changed a lick, so in conclusion while consistent; I do say it appears they are trying to cloak their partner in mysterious mystery!

As a psychologist, it could indeed be however unlikely that they are in a Pavlov response to being praised for a response.

Spartan117
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:20 am

Post by Spartan117 »

In post 1247, flow trap wrote:
'Tis, not a laugh of laughter but a laugh of discovery!

As do be it, their behavior has not changed a lick, so in conclusion while consistent; I do say it appears they are trying to cloak their partner in mysterious mystery!

As a psychologist, it could indeed be however unlikely that they are in a Pavlov response to being praised for a response.
Have you just evolved into your final form, are you super saiyan? you are talking in riddles now.

so are you saying fredricks behaviour has not changed but then exclaim that they are cloaking their partner in mystery, which makes no sense because you said he is a town read of yours? have you lost your mind? have you finally gone bonkers?
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:33 am

Post by flow trap »

Well just because I think FaC is town doesn't mean my alter does :igmeou:

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”