Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3300 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:37 pm

Post by Bell »

Can we send someone else.
I realized that fighting thematically with a heart virus is probably hard on the heart.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3301 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by Bell »

To be clear, I'm worried I'll die early and end the day if I enter as one of the contendees.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3302 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by Bell »

VOTE: Dunnstrall
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3303 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3301, Bell wrote:To be clear, I'm worried I'll die early and end the day if I enter as one of the contendees.
What’s the paraphrased message for your poison? (Yes I am assuming it’s true)
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3304 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by Bell »

So is no one going to comment on the superbowl is town because he's probably principled enough not to fake worry about my personal health because of mafia to fool us into thinking he didn't give me the virus?
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3305 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by Bell »

Said I would be dead by phase after next.
Other than that, just what already identified as the illness in question.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3306 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by Bell »

I assumed the phase after next meant night phase, because the one after the day phase is the elimination phase then night phase.
I'm just slightly concerned they could speed it up in the arena.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3307 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3304, Bell wrote:So is no one going to comment on the superbowl is town because he's probably principled enough not to fake worry about my personal health because of mafia to fool us into thinking he didn't give me the virus?
Not really. I am pretty set on G scum and I believe you were poisoned so I am more taking a read and wait approach and seeing what needs to be said to avoid bloat.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3308 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3306, Bell wrote:I assumed the phase after next meant night phase, because the one after the day phase is the elimination phase then night phase.
I'm just slightly concerned they could speed it up in the arena.
Rather than assuming why not just ask?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3309 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by Bell »

Sure.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3310 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Dunn or Kookie who is scum to you Bell and why?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3311 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by Bell »

? Why are you ignoring Fire bringer?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3312 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I don't know.

Bell, I don't get what you're saying. I thought you said you died at the end of the day?

I don't imagine you'd die earlier, and even if you did would that really just end the day?
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3313 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by Bell »

I'm just being paranoid because Guilotina wants me in there.
You're being paranoid too because you're worried about scum having some extra ability.
I'm hypothesizing that fighting would speed up the progression of the disease like it does when Goku gets put out of the fight.

As for it ending the day I have no idea, I'm speculating.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3314 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 3304, Bell wrote:So is no one going to comment on the superbowl is town because he's probably principled enough not to fake worry about my personal health because of mafia to fool us into thinking he didn't give me the virus?
Personally I think he's locktown for it <3
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3315 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by Bell »

Phase after next I took to mean day phase -> Elimination phase -> Night phase.

Which is, probably the case, I sent a message to P. Cell for clarification because, why not.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3316 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3311, Bell wrote:? Why are you ignoring Fire bringer?
Because I townread Firebringer and Battle Mage.

Dunn’s posting is off today and Kookie is lurking so my PoE is them assuming Flea is town (Flea isn’t a townread based on posts but I don’t get the DBZ references so I am kinda rolling with Flea being town since we seem to be in a good spot)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3317 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And Super Bowl too obviously sorry I am tired it’s been a day irl
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3318 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by Bell »

You shouldn't be town reading either of them. I understand bloat but I don't see what either of them have done as being particularly townie or not easily faked or fabricated.
I think how Battlemage interacted with Guilotina was well practiced if not town posting. It looks on the surface to be anti-assoiative and is in line with how battle mage usually interacts with other players.
I think the charade that I'm scummy for my play this game or whatever is overblown and might be faked.

As for Dunnstrall being off, he seems the same to me? but I wouldn't know. He's hard to read.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3319 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by Bell »

Kookie being checked out and not getting back into the game is near unreadable.

The best you can say is that Noraa distanced very hard and naturally if they're scum together. I don't think it's terribly likely as they usually are softer on their partners.
they distance, but they don't scream for their lives at the top of their lungs for their bus god.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3320 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3318, Bell wrote:You shouldn't be town reading either of them. I understand bloat but I don't see what either of them have done as being particularly townie or not easily faked or fabricated.
I think how Battlemage interacted with Guilotina was well practiced if not town posting. It looks on the surface to be anti-assoiative and is in line with how battle mage usually interacts with other players.
I think the charade that I'm scummy for my play this game or whatever is overblown and might be faked.

As for Dunnstrall being off, he seems the same to me? but I wouldn't know. He's hard to read.
Talk with me as to why not then. I just sorta feel like Battle Mage is the same as before when I was masons and confused about him. He just feels the same. Firebringer admittedly is more gut than anything else. They just feel town. Yes, I just can’t shake that feeling.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3321 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3319, Bell wrote:Kookie being checked out and not getting back into the game is near unreadable.

The best you can say is that Noraa distanced very hard and naturally if they're scum together. I don't think it's terribly likely as they usually are softer on their partners.
they distance, but they don't scream for their lives at the top of their lungs for their bus god.
In post 3318, Bell wrote:You shouldn't be town reading either of them. I understand bloat but I don't see what either of them have done as being particularly townie or not easily faked or fabricated.

Its more that Dunn’s question about that abilities reads either extremely faked or TMI. Especially with conf scum G as one person there. It feels really fake like it’s manufactured. And Kookie admittedly is PoE because of the lurk I have had zero interactions with them
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3322 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:20 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 3313, Bell wrote:I'm just being paranoid because Guilotina wants me in there.
You're being paranoid too because you're worried about scum having some extra ability.
I'm hypothesizing that fighting would speed up the progression of the disease
like it does when Goku gets put out of the fight.

As for it ending the day I have no idea, I'm speculating.

LMAO this kind of tinfoiling can only come from town. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't be mad at you after that, i've never laughed so hard after reading a comment in a mafia game! Screw you bell if you are scum, you just pocketed me with that shit! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look I don't WANT you in here, i just think it is the most optimal play, ive explained it several times and i dont wanna sound like a broken record. You made my day man.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3323 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:25 pm

Post by Bell »

I would say its either Fb, Dunstrall or you if pushed rn.

I genuinely think Flea is town both based on in game evidence and their approach to people.

Fb suspicion is mostly or in part due to their mood dipping at start of day and their curiosity for the Mr. Satan plant by 3p oil. I could see it go either way tho.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3324 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by Bell »

I'm genuinely glad to hear that Guilotina.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”