Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:25 pm

Post by Iconeum »

ok
In post 1468, Iconeum wrote:i will admit that saying 'big fan' is a big overstatement on my part

i did not like that you liked that post re Zor, for the same reasons I did not like TGP liking that post (which i said in-game as well)
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:34 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1469, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1464, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:However @Ico, if you’re going to continue to say shit it obviously isn’t true, you might as well not bother because it looks to me like you’re more interested in bs shading me rather than correctly sorting me.
please realize that i'm having the exact same feelings about you

your statement about me manipulating or strongarming you into voting Akarin is completely false
your statement about me linking you to Pine is just wrong

the part about me discrediting your TGP read is wrong as well, but i can at least see where you got that from
You claimed to be losing your tr on me after I didn’t sheep you on her, then you inexplicably voted me after I did vote her.

You did link me to Pine. Like my God, are you not actually reading your own posts? Do you need me to requote the post where you shaded me for saying based on my experience with Pine, I viewed his reaction as town indicative.

No, you claimed my TGP read was a total OMGUS discredit when I had clearly referenced his Molla vote.

You lack complete credibility here when you say something absurdly incorrect that you didn’t try to link me to Pine. People can actually read you know and it’s all there in black and white.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:36 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1475, Iconeum wrote:ok
In post 1468, Iconeum wrote:i will admit that saying 'big fan' is a big overstatement on my part

i did not like that you liked that post re Zor, for the same reasons I did not like TGP liking that post (which i said in-game as well)
You are still misrepping me. I said it wasn’t a “bad” post. That isn’t the same thing. Otoh, I actually DID like the FL post I quoted.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:37 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1476, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:You claimed to be losing your tr on me after I didn’t sheep you on her, then you inexplicably voted me after I did vote her.
you completely fail to understand my point, and you misrepped me when saying that i tried to strongarm and manipulate you into voting her
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:39 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1477, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

You are still misrepping me. I said it wasn’t a “bad” post. That isn’t the same thing. Otoh, I actually DID like the FL post I quoted.
that's not a misrep lol

also stating something 'isn't bad' either equals 'liking it' or it's NAI, in which case you were still using your post as a (soft) defense of Zor, right?

come on, stating that is me misrepping you is just wrong?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1476, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1464, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:However @Ico, if you’re going to continue to say shit it obviously isn’t true, you might as well not bother because it looks to me like you’re more interested in bs shading me rather than correctly sorting me.

your statement about me manipulating or strongarming you into voting Akarin is completely false

the part about me discrediting your TGP read is wrong as well, but i can at least see where you got that from
You claimed to be losing your tr on me after I didn’t sheep you on her, then you inexplicably voted me after I did vote her.

You did link me to Pine. Like my God, are you not actually reading your own posts? Do you need me to requote the post where you shaded me for saying based on my experience with Pine, I viewed his reaction as town indicative.

No, you claimed my TGP read was a total OMGUS discredit when I had clearly referenced his Molla vote.

You lack complete credibility here when you say something absurdly incorrect that you didn’t try to link me to Pine. People can actually read you know and it’s all there in black and white.
In post 1257, Iconeum wrote:
AND she's townreading pine

yeah

i'm taking this 1v1
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1478, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1476, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:You claimed to be losing your tr on me after I didn’t sheep you on her, then you inexplicably voted me after I did vote her.
you completely fail to understand my point, and you misrepped me when saying that i tried to strongarm and manipulate you into voting her
No I didn’t because that’s exactly how it felt to me. I can’t read your mind and based on your post, that was my take on it. If that wasn’t actually your intention then you failed to make that clear.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:43 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1257, Iconeum wrote:AND she's townreading pine

yeah

i'm taking this 1v1
this one?

i mean, i'm calling you out for what i think is a bad OR a faked read

what exactly is the problem with that? I don't see that as linking you TO pine, rather then grilling you on your read OF pine?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:44 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1479, Iconeum wrote:

that's not a misrep lol

also stating something 'isn't bad' either equals 'liking it' or it's NAI, in which case you were still using your post as a (soft) defense of Zor, right?

come on, stating that is me misrepping you is just wrong?
If you are going to continue to misrep me when I’ve clearly explained EXACTLY what I meant by it, there is no point in us discussing pretty much anything.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:45 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:46 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1480, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

yeah

i'm taking this 1v1
And why no comment on your blatantly obvious misrep on this? Why are you not addressing this?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:47 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1481, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
No I didn’t because that’s exactly how it felt to me. I can’t read your mind and based on your post, that was my take on it. If that wasn’t actually your intention then you failed to make that clear.
i will try to explain as best as i can here

-You said in the early game something like 'oh if ico is town, they usually have good reads'. Yeah?
-Then when I asked you to look at my Akarin case (no strongarming or manipulating involved, unlike you are suggesting), you dismissed it easily without going into details. 'akarin not enough content can't judge' or something like that. Yeah?
-A little later, you did end up voting akarin, for stuff that happened PRIOR to my case on akarin.

My conclusion is that you just don't give a fuck about my reads, which means your early statement about me and my reads is bullshit. You were townreading me at that time, so i conclude that town!nancy would indeed be listening/working with me more here on my reads.

After that conclusion i decided to poke and vote you. And you blew up, started shouting stuff like how i tried to strongarm and manipulate you into voting akarin, after which I blew up as well.

The rest is history.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:49 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1485, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:And why no comment on your blatantly obvious misrep on this? Why are you not addressing this?
You say I linked you TO pine. That's just not true, and therefore it's not a misrep. I called you out on your read OF pine.
Feel free to quote me where i linked you TO pine.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:55 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1486, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1481, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
i will try to explain as best as i can here

-You said in the early game something like 'oh if ico is town, they usually have good reads'. Yeah?
-Then when I asked you to look at my Akarin case (no strongarming or manipulating involved, unlike you are suggesting), you dismissed it easily without going into details. 'akarin not enough content can't judge' or something like that. Yeah?
-A little later, you did end up voting akarin, for stuff that happened PRIOR to my case on akarin.

My conclusion is that you just don't give a fuck about my reads, which means your early statement about me and my reads is bullshit. You were townreading me at that time, so i conclude that town!nancy would indeed be listening/working with me more here on my reads.

After that conclusion i decided to poke and vote you. And you blew up, started shouting stuff like how i tried to strongarm and manipulate you into voting akarin, after which I blew up as well.

The rest is history.
Yes and that’s why I seriously wonder if you could be scum here because you’ve seen both my town and scum game, yet you’re clearly misreading me here.

Re: Akarin, I already told you that after 2 players voted her, I reacessed and I don’t want to vote her today because guess fucking what Einstein, I reacessed again but please feel free to continue to twist that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:58 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It’s interesting you both are voting Zor and yet arguing.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:59 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1487, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1485, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:And why no comment on your blatantly obvious misrep on this? Why are you not addressing this?
You say I linked you TO pine. That's just not true, and therefore it's not a misrep. I called you out on your read OF pine.
Feel free to quote me where i linked you TO pine.
In post 1485, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1480, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

yeah

i'm taking this 1v1
And why no comment on your blatantly obvious misrep on this? Why are you not addressing this?
I don’t know if you’re straight up lying or simply not reading but I’m going to waste my time with this as long as you continue to do that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:04 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1489, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It’s interesting you both are voting Zor and yet arguing.
Yes because I see a world where he’s actually possibly in some alternate universe not actually critically reading what he’s posting.

I also don’t see the point of voting a vanity wagon I’m not sure of and I don’t know what is currently a better vote. If we were basing our votes based on who’s driving me to drink, my vote would 100% be on Ico.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1489, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It’s interesting you both are voting Zor and yet arguing.
This is 100% not my choice ftr which I thought was blatantly obvious to you but he won’t stop, so I could just continue to ignore him I suppose - especially if he continues to post nonsense like he did not in fact try to link me to Pine.

If Misty, you, FL, Molla wanted to switch to Ico. I would seriously consider voting there but I also really think he could be playing this horrifically as town.

It whack to me because he seems to have actual conviction in the nonsense he keeps posting. It’s making my synapses slowly commut hari kari. I wish I had a better explanation for this but I’m afraid I don’t.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:21 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1488, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Yes and that’s why I seriously wonder if you could be scum here because you’ve seen both my town and scum game, yet you’re clearly misreading me here.
honestly, i have no recollection of either

as for the misreading part... I'm not sure. 60% town, 40% scum just about. I'm continuing this 1v1 with you not because I hard scumread you, but because of feelings.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:44 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1493, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1488, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Yes and that’s why I seriously wonder if you could be scum here because you’ve seen both my town and scum game, yet you’re clearly misreading me here.

as for the misreading part... I'm not sure. 60% town, 40% scum just about. I'm continuing this 1v1 with you not because I hard scumread you, but because of feelings.
Starcraft 2? =town
Chain of Command 2 = scum
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1494, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Starcraft 2? =town
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=79422&user_select%5B%5D=32689

town

No 3. That was the game where I said you had good reads.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:54 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1495, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1494, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Starcraft 2? =town
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=79422&user_select%5B%5D=32689

town

No 3. That was the game where I said you had good reads.
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=80107&user_select% ... &start=200

scum

I honestly don’t remember what your reads were in that game, probably because it was the scumgame from hell despite us winning.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:31 am

Post by Iconeum »

OMG THE POWERPUFF GIRLS

yeah i definitely remember them lol
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:32 am

Post by Iconeum »

omg i'm smiling like some idiot behind my desk here
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:32 am

Post by Iconeum »

wait didn't we (town) win starcraft? With that absolutely ridiculous flip where someone flipped that unkilleable shit?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”