Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3325 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3323, Bell wrote:I would say its either Fb, Dunstrall or you if pushed rn.

I genuinely think Flea is town both based on in game evidence and their approach to people.

Fb suspicion is mostly or in part due to their mood dipping at start of day and their curiosity for the Mr. Satan plant by 3p oil. I could see it go either way tho.
I will review Fire overnight but I am not seeing scum Fire here.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3326 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:48 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 3323, Bell wrote:I would say its either Fb, Dunstrall or you if pushed rn.

I genuinely think Flea is town both based on in game evidence and their approach to people.

Fb suspicion is mostly or in part due to their mood dipping at start of day and their curiosity for the Mr. Satan plant by 3p oil. I could see it go either way tho.
U don't seem concerned to figure out who between me and dunn it is. Unless u just think im bussing dunny
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3327 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:13 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 3326, Firebringer wrote:

U don't seem concerned to figure out who between me and dunn it is. Unless u just think im bussing dunny
This is a common logical assumption that because I suspect both of you, I must think you're scum partners together or that I find it more likely that you're scum together.
I'm not making that assumption.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3328 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:30 pm

Post by Bell »

Oh, you mean I'm not trying to sort between you two to figure out which of you is the other scum. No, i'm not at that point yet.
How does the game look to you?
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3329 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:39 pm

Post by Bell »

Perhaps better put.
I focused on the easiest to sort (probably SB and Flea)
and now I have to PoE with and work with that.

I *think* Guillotine is scum.
But maybe I'm siting on a sunk cost fallacy boat.
Their narrative and arguments are getting better overtime, imo.
But it's kind of like somebody coming up with an alibi after finding themselves in a police station hours later.
It's difficult to differentiate.
There hasn't been much discussion

about people's thoughts on the alignments of everyone this day phase.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3330 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

The reason there hasn’t been much discussion from me is because G imho is conf scum. The way I mainly sort by asking questions and pressuring people is pretty much not possible because everyone should just vote G and end this day. Scum can’t be afraid of any push I do so it becomes more of a tone and how people responded to your case than anything else. I feel pretty powerless.

There’s no good way to force Kookie to play that I can see and poking Dunn has the force of a feather when I can’t do anything about it. So pretty much I will top wagon anyone into the arena just to get G there and then a new day.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3331 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:42 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 3330, MathBlade wrote:The reason there hasn’t been much discussion from me is because G imho is conf scum. The way I mainly sort by asking questions and pressuring people is pretty much not possible because everyone should just vote G and end this day. Scum can’t be afraid of any push I do so it becomes more of a tone and how people responded to your case than anything else. I feel pretty powerless.

There’s no good way to force Kookie to play that I can see and poking Dunn has the force of a feather when I can’t do anything about it. So pretty much I will top wagon anyone into the arena just to get G there and then a new day.
Vote dunn then
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3332 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

Rip just double checked votes I can’t count lmao

VOTE: Dunn
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3333 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:29 am

Post by Guillotina »

Battle Mage
Bell
Dunnstral
Firebringer
Guillotina
kookiemonster
Math Blade
Superbowl9

Posting the list of active players in alphabetical order.

Are you guys sure you scum read Dunnstral to send him with me? I will hammer if so but if i do, there is no going back.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #3334 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Battle Mage »

im not especially scumreading Dunnstral. If Bell is proven town, I'd go with a solve more like:

Guillotina + 2? from Firebringer/MathBlade/Superbowl

Math is playing his scumgame. Firebringer is making me uneasy this dayphase. Superbowl's obsession with 3Ps is scummy. Dunnstral just feels like LHF here.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #3335 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:57 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 3318, Bell wrote:You shouldn't be town reading either of them. I understand bloat but I don't see what either of them have done as being particularly townie or not easily faked or fabricated.
I think how Battlemage interacted with Guilotina was well practiced if not town posting. It looks on the surface to be anti-assoiative and is in line with how battle mage usually interacts with other players.
I think the charade that I'm scummy for my play this game or whatever is overblown and might be faked.
I don't understand this? Is it simply an attempted dig at me for pointing out how scummy you've looked recently? :lol: Not sure what you're suggesting I'd gain from saying that as scum, but I'm gonna call OMGUS. :wink:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3336 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:10 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 3334, Battle Mage wrote:im not especially scumreading Dunnstral. If Bell is proven town, I'd go with a solve more like:

Math is playing his scumgame. Firebringer is making me uneasy this dayphase. Superbowl's obsession with 3Ps is scummy. Dunnstral just feels like LHF here.
I love this post. I'm gonna flip town though, so you are either scum with two in that group or it's exactly those three.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3337 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3334, Battle Mage wrote:im not especially scumreading Dunnstral. If Bell is proven town, I'd go with a solve more like:

Why are you not scumreading Dunn becomes the question?
And why are you saying this is my scum game?
I don’t see what you mean by 3P obsession?

And why two? I agree it’s probably Bell town I just don’t follow where you’re coming from here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #3338 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:13 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 3337, MathBlade wrote:

What do you mean by "becomes the question"? Sounds like you're trying to divert a post about my reads, into talking about your reads. No revisionist history please :lol:
In post 3337, MathBlade wrote: And why are you saying this is my scum game?

And why two? I agree it’s probably Bell town I just don’t follow where you’re coming from here.
I'll answer your questions in good faith, although I have wonder if you're just posturing here? As you've asked me about literally everything. You may as well have said "Battle Mage what the f**k are you on about?" :lol:

In games we've played together - when you are town, you are tend to be more erratic, illogical and confrontational. As scum you tend to be more methodical, strategic and collaborative. This feels more like the latter than the former - your takes have been sensible and you have slotted into the game nicely. To me that says Math-scum.

You'll need to go back and read the Superbowl 3p stuff really - he kept going on about 3Ps, like you do about mafia traitors. But it was done in such a way that it felt genuine - and generally scum love to focus attention on hunting 3P to take the heat off themselves. Just a thought. :lol:

I don't know how many scum there are - I started the game assuming 3, but earlier some people speculated about it being 2.

If you don't follow that's fine - you can agree to disagree - but there's nothing particularly deep or controversial about my takes here.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #3339 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:14 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 3336, Guillotina wrote:

I love this post. I'm gonna flip town though, so you are either scum with two in that group or it's exactly those three.
...or presumably it's just a different combination entirely?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #3340 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:18 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 3329, Bell wrote:Perhaps better put.
I focused on the easiest to sort (probably SB and Flea)
and now I have to PoE with and work with that.

I *think* Guillotine is scum.
But maybe I'm siting on a sunk cost fallacy boat.
Their narrative and arguments are getting better overtime, imo.
But it's kind of like somebody coming up with an alibi after finding themselves in a police station hours later.
It's difficult to differentiate.
There hasn't been much discussion

about people's thoughts on the alignments of everyone this day phase.
it's a mech-heavy game dude, and I think part of it is legitimate, non-AI, fatigue with how stressful the previous dayphases have been - I'm inclined to think Noraa fits in that camp, rather than being scum flaking. You're right that there hasn't been much discussion but everyone is being friendly, and so I'm just happy it's calm. I figure we are just sorting you and Guillo today, and then we start over tomorrow. Once we flip some scum, it'll be easier to go back and find the other(s).
Show

Nightkilled - 10

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3341 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3338, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 3337, MathBlade wrote:

What do you mean by "becomes the question"? Sounds like you're trying to divert a post about my reads, into talking about your reads. No revisionist history please :lol:
In post 3337, MathBlade wrote: And why are you saying this is my scum game?

I'll answer your questions in good faith, although I have wonder if you're just posturing here? As you've asked me about literally everything. You may as well have said "Battle Mage what the f**k are you on about?" :lol:

In games we've played together - when you are town, you are tend to be more erratic, illogical and confrontational. As scum you tend to be more methodical, strategic and collaborative. This feels more like the latter than the former - your takes have been sensible and you have slotted into the game nicely. To me that says Math-scum.

You'll need to go back and read the Superbowl 3p stuff really - he kept going on about 3Ps, like you do about mafia traitors. But it was done in such a way that it felt genuine - and generally scum love to focus attention on hunting 3P to take the heat off themselves. Just a thought. :lol:

I don't know how many scum there are - I started the game assuming 3, but earlier some people speculated about it being 2.

If you don't follow that's fine - you can agree to disagree - but there's nothing particularly deep or controversial about my takes here.
Funny enough I actually erased something very similar to that then just let that go.

I have been working towards being less “grrrrr” in my town games. You saw that in the mason game as a whole. Yes, that statement used to be accurate.

Regarding Super Bowl I will look out for that overnight, thanks.

And with the last comment I wouldn’t assume anything. You know the phrase and what happens to you and me :P

Pretty sure my role PM is missing Donkeys.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3342 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3333, Guillotina wrote:Are you guys sure you scum read Dunnstral to send him with me? I will hammer if so but if i do, there is no going back.
You realize you're the one being elimmed, right?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3343 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 3342, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3333, Guillotina wrote:Are you guys sure you scum read Dunnstral to send him with me? I will hammer if so but if i do, there is no going back.
You realize you're the one being elimmed, right?
I'm not.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3344 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by Guillotina »

I intent to hammer. :mrgreen:
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3345 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:28 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

Can we just hammer dunn
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3346 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:28 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

I'm pretty sure me and Flavor's solves were correct, just add in dunn or firebringer
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3347 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

WRT the third party thing BM - how am I distracting from finding scum with the 3P stuff? We all agreed Flea/Oil were either scum or 3P anyways - do you see me hunting for any other 3P? It doesn't matter to me if Flea is scum or 3P but now that they've been checked we know they're not scum, meaning either my 3P theory is right or they're town which I highly doubt. So I was right about it as well.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3348 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:35 pm

Post by Guillotina »

A vote count would nice.