Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4300 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I've been channeling charm for too long, I miss the savory.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #4301 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 4295, Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 4293, skitter30 wrote:also the thing with me not moving: it only matters if there's exactly an alignment cop in the people who can potentially be higher than me
it doesn't affect any other (potential) investigative
Did you ask if you are allowed to wrap around from the top to the bottom of the list?
that actually didn't occur to me to do, but i can ask
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4302 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 4294, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:@mod, if a town loyal/disloyal who’s not an alignment cop targets an aesetic miller, what result would they get?
In post 3968, Krazy wrote:Questions about mech should be asked by pm
vote conspiracy
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4303 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 4296, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 4293, skitter30 wrote:also the thing with me not moving: it only matters if there's exactly an alignment cop in the people who can potentially be higher than me
it doesn't affect any other (potential) investigative
So if Xtoxm visited you, you’d show up as town?

So is FL right then?
i'm not sure what exactly his role is, so it's hard for me to say
i'm a conditional miller so if being a miller can't mess up with what his role is than yes?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4304 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by Krazy »

Clarification: The role list does not "loop" (you can not move up from the top to get to the bottom or vice versa).
vote conspiracy
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4305 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by skitter30 »

ok that's the answer ^
thanks krazy!
Show
Hiatus once more.

Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4306 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by Venus Mars and Pluto »

In post 4302, Krazy wrote:
In post 4294, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:@mod, if a town loyal/disloyal who’s not an alignment cop targets an aesetic miller, what result would they get?
In post 3968, Krazy wrote:Questions about mech should be asked by pm
sent.
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4307 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by Venus Mars and Pluto »

In post 4304, Krazy wrote:Clarification: The role list does not "loop" (you can not move up from the top to get to the bottom or vice versa).
I’ve played so many Krazy games since he initiated this number thing and I’m still thoroughly confused by it.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4308 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

only time i've played with the player order was starcraft 2, and I was in a hydra, and I don't pay attention in hydras.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4309 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

so i remember nothing from any of the starcraft games
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #4310 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Spoiler:
In post 4290, skitter30 wrote:
In post 4268, Morning Tweet wrote:I feel like taking physics that uses calculus was a poor move not having taken calculus beforehand. i have no idea how to integrate equations but thats just something you gotta know going in apparently
yeah i'm not sure what sort of physics you're taking (mechanics?) but a lot of concepts are related to each other via integration/diffrentiation, and it's a bit tricky to go from one to the other without having those skills. g'luck

~
In post 4271, Morning Tweet wrote:I dont even remember what i did EoD wtf, i would love to hear this
i don't remember exactly what it was but i remember thinking at the time that it felt off/scummy/out-of-tune with the gamestate

~
In post 4272, Morning Tweet wrote:ill be fricken floored if ur not scum
i ... do not understand where this read is coming from? since when do you scumread me this strongly

eh i read a bit more and see how you're defending it ()
- i'm not sure when you got 'breathing room' and i'm not really sure that my scumread correlates with that timewise; i don't really like that you're linking up 'breathing room' and 'timing of skitt's scumread' because to me these things aren't particularly related at all
- you were townie when it looked like you were getting wagoned, but other than that, you haven't really been, and have felt fairly off
- i don't think that you/chara are tvt
ITS JUST CALLED PHYSICS WITH CALCULUS IDFK. I am taking tons of engineering kind of maths despite being a computer science major i dont really get why those are necessary

i think your insistence that theres scum in me and chara is bad then yeah. That comment is with regards to you back to back suspecting town start of today

i mean more how you wavered on me being scum as i was about to die then went back to pretty hard on scumreading today for whatever reasons are being used. im not thinking about it very hard but i do expect scum to hold me in PoE eternally here and the only time you actually read me correct was when it didnt matter

while we're on the subject is there a scumread on me that doesnt go along the lines of "Playing off"? I get it i get it im extremely off skew i know, it's nothing like my scum meta or town meta though so i dont get why i get placed down for it rather than null. maybe unwnd has something better
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4311 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 4282, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 3955, Flavor Leaf wrote:i wouldn't think Loyal wouldn't be unable to go onto a Miller.

Miller is still town.
Unless Fire and Xtoxm are both scum and I clearly think the opposite, you’re confitown from this.

@Tweetie
wha huh

i think loyal succeeds on me cause im town and my miller wording doesnt reference anything other than cop investigations. I think that the way FL interprets it is logically more correct (Although I feel like ive seen at least one mod interpret it the other way. it prolly depends)

Well it wouldnt succeed on me unless its murderous in intent cause ascetic but u get the gyst
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4312 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 4310, Morning Tweet wrote:i think your insistence that theres scum in me and chara is bad then yeah. That comment is with regards to you back to back suspecting town start of today

i mean more how you wavered on me being scum as i was about to die then went back to pretty hard on scumreading today for whatever reasons are being used. im not thinking about it very hard but i do expect scum to hold me in PoE eternally here and the only time you actually read me correct was when it didnt matter

while we're on the subject is there a scumread on me that doesnt go along the lines of "Playing off"? I get it i get it im extremely off skew i know, it's nothing like my scum meta or town meta though so i dont get why i get placed down for it rather than null. maybe unwnd has something better
- your/chara's early game interactions really, really didn't feel tvt to me
- why are you townrading chara? related: why is it so strange to you that i think there's at least one scum in your pair
- you were pretty townie just before you were going to get flipped - that's why i thought you were townie at that point. but since you then kinda haven't been, so i changed my mind
Show
Hiatus once more.

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4313 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

skitter30 wrote:- your/chara's early game interactions really, really didn't feel tvt to me
- why are you townrading chara? related: why is it so strange to you that i think there's at least one scum in your pair
- you were pretty townie just before you were going to get flipped - that's why i thought you were townie at that point. but since you then kinda haven't been, so i changed my mind
i think ur exclusively suspecting town in me/venus/chara so unless youve got more then that is concerning to an extent, especially with venus i think youre pretty strongly wrong

i am aware that u found that towny but then found me scummy again, my point is more pointing out that the only time u wavered on me being scum is when it didnt matter, when it does matter you're back to wanting my head now that im at least a little further back on the kill priority. its just me lazily scumreading off reads on me, you agreed i might be town but discarded that once i needed to be considered again

i thought chara improved when it had their turn being the possible elimination yesterday but i would have to look to see exactly wy. That combined with it suddenly feeling more like it was also someone who was more being forced into scum pool. Maybe the scumread reasoning is just generally weak this game, or maybe i dont see it cause i dont have as much context, or maybe im just bad
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4314 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by Krazy »

Glory and Mel (Gamma Emerald and Alisae hydra) replaces Gamma Emerald.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4315 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 3.4

Xtoxm(1)
~ (28)

Morning Tweet(1)
~ (21)
Firebringer(0)
~ (96)

Not Voting (12): Chara(21), catboi(8), Firebringer(37), Lunar Martian(5), Hopkirk(0), Starcrossed(0), Xtoxm(2), Morning Tweet(12), Ydrasse(8), Venus Mars and Pluto(48), Glory and Mel(4), Hectic(0)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to FLIP.

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-05 13:48:10)

MOD REMINDERSNo votes have changed, just making sure my formatting for the replacement is working right
vote conspiracy
Glory and Mel
Glory and Mel
Goon
Glory and Mel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4316 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by Glory and Mel »

FURRET IS HERE
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4317 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

show us you arent scum here
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4318 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

im feelin' rather antagonistic right now, so fair warning if I decide to throw some knives.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4319 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

plastic knives
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4320 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:34 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

came out more brutal than I wanted.
Glory and Mel
Glory and Mel
Goon
Glory and Mel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4321 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by Glory and Mel »

I plan on reading once I have a conversation partner, but if you would like, you could give me something to look for an a general idea of what happened so far in this game
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4322 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 4313, Morning Tweet wrote:i think ur exclusively suspecting town in me/venus/chara so unless youve got more then that is concerning to an extent, especially with venus i think youre pretty strongly wrong

i am aware that u found that towny but then found me scummy again, my point is more pointing out that the only time u wavered on me being scum is when it didnt matter, when it does matter you're back to wanting my head now that im at least a little further back on the kill priority. its just me lazily scumreading off reads on me, you agreed i might be town but discarded that once i needed to be considered again

i thought chara improved when it had their turn being the possible elimination yesterday but i would have to look to see exactly wy. That combined with it suddenly feeling more like it was also someone who was more being forced into scum pool. Maybe the scumread reasoning is just generally weak this game, or maybe i dont see it cause i dont have as much context, or maybe im just bad
i guess, like, idk: requiring all 3 of you/chara/venus to be wrong requires me to be wrong on a gamestate read + me to be more wrong than i nearly ever am. this may sound cocky but i'm just about never that wrong, and i don't think this game is the exception to the rule.

i don't think all three of you are scum, but i woud be quite surprised to see that *none* of you are

for the second paragraph: you have a fair point r.e. timing, but, well, you seem to understand that you've been 'playing off' this game to some level, so why is it more likely that i'm scum who took a conveninet/oppurtunistic position on town!you as opposed to town who actually saw that you were town during the part of the game where we both agree that you were being townie? like why is this something that's more likely to come from scum-me than town-me is the bit i don't necessarily get. also if i'm scum why don't i just push you there, instead of defending u at that time

ig i don't really vibe super hard with ur chara townread tbh either, it's a bit fluffy
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4323 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by skitter30 »

heya ali
Show
Hiatus once more.

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4324 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

game's getting pretty POE'd out anyways, Alisae, so I'm really just interested in your takes, as your in the POE, would like to see where you line up agenda wise.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”