NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1565, Ramcius wrote:Also, you forgot pressure on Pine, which was another lurk push that wasn't going anywhere
Half this game are lurkers.
Refusing to vote a wagon because they lurk is like saying you refuse to vote a huge chunk of slots only for that reason.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:42 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1571, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1568, Thestatusquo wrote:I don't think I did that either.
Did you claimed TR on TGP? I clearly remember you chasing Nancy away from TGP
The closest I came to calling TGP town was I think when I was arguing with nancy about the way she conceptualizes scum play vs town play, but I just checked and even in that post I explicitly said that TGP could be scum.

I do not believe I've ever been town reading TGP this game? Could be wrong about that, I talk a lot and change my mind and don't have the greatest memory, but I don't believe I said I think he's town. Mainly because I don't think I ever thought he was >rand chance to be town.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:44 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1576, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 1571, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1568, Thestatusquo wrote:I don't think I did that either.
Did you claimed TR on TGP? I clearly remember you chasing Nancy away from TGP
The closest I came to calling TGP town was I think when I was arguing with nancy about the way she conceptualizes scum play vs town play, but I just checked and even in that post I explicitly said that TGP could be scum.

I do not believe I've ever been town reading TGP this game? Could be wrong about that, I talk a lot and change my mind and don't have the greatest memory, but I don't believe I said I think he's town. Mainly because I don't think I ever thought he was >rand chance to be town.
This is exactly what I'm saying - you chase Nancy away from TGP, yet you didn't TR him, but no, you have to barge in and tell me that I'm wrong
Tact is for liars and politicians.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:45 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I don't think my intent was to chase nancy away at all, but fine you can interpret it that way if you want.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:46 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1132, Pine wrote:
In post 802, Pine wrote:I) I am also having difficulty sorting Shea
In post 1074, Pine wrote:Based on my earlier reads and the current wagon composition, I consider the Zoraster wagon to be cursed. Akarin was scummy af earlier and I like that wagon comp better.

VOTE: Akarin
In post 1105, Pine wrote:Shea, skimming through an ISO as short as mine really oughtn’t require multiple demands.
In post 1114, Pine wrote:My dude, seriously fuck off.

Norwegian is scummy af, and BB and TGP have been on and off the Zor wagon. You and Mistyx have also been hard to parse.

Meanwhile, Towny people are voting scummy Akarin for better reasons.

It’s a commonly-held fallacy that I have to answer all questions put to me and/or explain every facet of my reasoning.

I don’t.
This is literally everything I've said to or about you, snipping out the irrelevant parts of quotes.

None of that's angry. @Norwegian, I've said even less to or about you.

If being lightly suspicious of someone is "angry shading," you ain't playing Mafia.
In post 1137, Pine wrote:
In post 1133, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1132, Pine wrote:@Norwegian, I've said even less to or about you.
Which is quite odd for someone you "suspect".
Why aren't you trying to solve my allignment?
What part of "I find you suspicious" is not trying to solve you?

Frankly, this kind of bullshit, disingenuous attack is why I think you're +rand scum, and the fact that you and others have been doing the same to Zor make me think he's +rand Town.
Whatever anyone thinks about his reads, I think he was trying to stop Zor wagon.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:47 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I sure agree that I think he was trying to look like he was.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:47 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1575, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1565, Ramcius wrote:Also, you forgot pressure on Pine, which was another lurk push that wasn't going anywhere
Half this game are lurkers.
Refusing to vote a wagon because they lurk is like saying you refuse to vote a huge chunk of slots only for that reason.
Dunno, I want to play mafia, not pile on a lurker and wait them to do nothing, we tried that already, how much info you got from zor's wagon and flip? Next, what do you expect to get from Akarin's wagon/flip?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:49 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1579, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1132, Pine wrote:
In post 802, Pine wrote:I) I am also having difficulty sorting Shea
In post 1074, Pine wrote:Based on my earlier reads and the current wagon composition, I consider the Zoraster wagon to be cursed. Akarin was scummy af earlier and I like that wagon comp better.

VOTE: Akarin
In post 1105, Pine wrote:Shea, skimming through an ISO as short as mine really oughtn’t require multiple demands.
In post 1114, Pine wrote:My dude, seriously fuck off.

Norwegian is scummy af, and BB and TGP have been on and off the Zor wagon. You and Mistyx have also been hard to parse.

Meanwhile, Towny people are voting scummy Akarin for better reasons.

It’s a commonly-held fallacy that I have to answer all questions put to me and/or explain every facet of my reasoning.

I don’t.
This is literally everything I've said to or about you, snipping out the irrelevant parts of quotes.

None of that's angry. @Norwegian, I've said even less to or about you.

If being lightly suspicious of someone is "angry shading," you ain't playing Mafia.
In post 1137, Pine wrote:
In post 1133, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1132, Pine wrote:@Norwegian, I've said even less to or about you.
Which is quite odd for someone you "suspect".
Why aren't you trying to solve my allignment?
What part of "I find you suspicious" is not trying to solve you?

Frankly, this kind of bullshit, disingenuous attack is why I think you're +rand scum, and the fact that you and others have been doing the same to Zor make me think he's +rand Town.
Whatever anyone thinks about his reads, I think he was trying to stop Zor wagon.
Like I think his opposition to the wagon was suspect, and seemed to be based on very little to me and then the actions he took to "stop" the wagon amount to voting someone else and refusing to explain and then making an AtE post directed at literally one person on the wagon. I just don't see what you're seeing here.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:49 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1566, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1561, Flavor Leaf wrote:I thought TGP was also a potential fade yesterday, so I don't think that comment is bad by them, and doesn't warrant shading.

TGP claimed yesterday, so I think it's fair for them to think that they were under pressure, because they were.
Who is this directed to me or TGP because TGP wasn’t a viable counterwagon close to EoD?

I disagree. Votes don't matter, it's momentum.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:51 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1583, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1566, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1561, Flavor Leaf wrote:I thought TGP was also a potential fade yesterday, so I don't think that comment is bad by them, and doesn't warrant shading.

TGP claimed yesterday, so I think it's fair for them to think that they were under pressure, because they were.
Who is this directed to me or TGP because TGP wasn’t a viable counterwagon close to EoD?

I disagree. Votes don't matter, it's momentum.
At least someone understands how useless votes are most of the time
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1019, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 1011, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 1008, TheGoldenParadox wrote:yeah, agree with shea that ico is town here.
i hate to read her like this, but the way she is going off on people who scumread her this game makes me suspect nancy's town too, although i hate that that kind of behavior earns nancy a townread because it's toxic and antitown.
I don't understand what has changed between now and when you were scum leaning. She's been playing this way the entire time. This also goes back to my question about why you were being so meek earlier which I don't think you answered.
her going off on Ico changed.
me being meek? i don't understand
So you tr me because of my reaction to Ico, then in what world does that make it “antitown”?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:03 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1545, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 1540, Ramcius wrote:Yeah, no, I believe 1 lurker flip is enough for now

VOTE: TGP
alright, this is the post that makes me believe the earlier fight between TSQ and Ramcius was TvS. Saying "1 lurker flip is enough" attempts to take attention off of people who should have attention on them, and makes it easy to defend people who aren't particularly defensible. i'm not a fan of it at all, and when i've seen it i think it's done far more often from scum trying to take the heat off of their buddies than town genuinely being against flipping lurkers.

VOTE: akarin couple reasons i'm voting akarin instead of ramcius right now - first, a scum flip from her incriminates ramcius far more than vice versa largely because of this post. second, i haven't seen much in the way of town posts from akarin, and i think ramcius will be sorted by other flips eventually in a way that akarin will not because of lack of interactions.
Don’t you think this is a bit of an over reaction to the start of D2? I’d think if Akarin and Ram were aligned, he wouldn’t want to go out of his way to paint such a ginormous target on him. I’d view this as somewhere between neutral to possibly even anti-associative.

TGP makes bad pushes as town, so you have no way how to evaluate it if he isn’t.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:11 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1586, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

alright, this is the post that makes me believe the earlier fight between TSQ and Ramcius was TvS. Saying "1 lurker flip is enough" attempts to take attention off of people who should have attention on them, and makes it easy to defend people who aren't particularly defensible. i'm not a fan of it at all, and when i've seen it i think it's done far more often from scum trying to take the heat off of their buddies than town genuinely being against flipping lurkers.

VOTE: akarin couple reasons i'm voting akarin instead of ramcius right now - first, a scum flip from her incriminates ramcius far more than vice versa largely because of this post. second, i haven't seen much in the way of town posts from akarin, and i think ramcius will be sorted by other flips eventually in a way that akarin will not because of lack of interactions.
Don’t you think this is a bit of an over reaction to the start of D2? I’d think if Akarin and Ram were aligned, he wouldn’t want to go out of his way to paint such a ginormous target on him. I’d view this as somewhere between neutral to possibly even anti-associative.

TGP makes bad pushes as town, so you have no way how to evaluate it if he isn’t.
Are you doubting your TR on me now?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:19 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

If Norwegian is not the neighborized of TGP, they are the scum team.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:25 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1587, Ramcius wrote:

No, I’m trying to evaluate TGP because bad reasoning isn’t AI for him,
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:40 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1589, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1587, Ramcius wrote:

No, I’m trying to evaluate TGP because bad reasoning isn’t AI for him,
I mean, i expect to hear how ridiculous idea it was to even think like that about your TR, but you say there's a possibility that I tried to turn my scumbuddy into counterwagon to zor :lol:
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1588, Flavor Leaf wrote:If Norwegian is not the neighborized of TGP, they are the scum team.
I'm not the neighborized of TGP.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:45 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Then I think you're scum trying to pocket TGP
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:47 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

zoraster(5) ~ thestatusquo(193), NorwegianboyEE(183), Mistyx(70), BBMolla(80), Nancy Drew 39(289)

scum is in here, 100% sure, and I'm town reading Nancy, and to a lesser extent Status.

Bbmolla dead.

Norwegian/Mistyx could both be scum here, which explains Mistyx's TvT comment with Nancy/Ico.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why would i pocket TGP lol.

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:52 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

scum pocket people, why are you asking why would you pocket somebody?

If you have TGP in your corner, that's an extra buffer wall between you and a fade because TGP was more likely to get hit before you.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:53 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Status, Nancy, Pine, TGP I'm feeling good about right now.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:53 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Norwegian/Mistyx/Akarin my hero solve.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Well when i'm thinking pocket then i usually imagine sucking up for stronger players. And TGP doesn't have much sway most of the time, at least not in this game.

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:54 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

DEB can be in there possibly, Akarin for the wagon.

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”