Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:20 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Votecount 2.03

NorwegianboyEE(2)
~ (22), (20)

Akarin(2)
~ (24), (5)

Not Voting (7): Mistyx(2), Iconeum(0), Nancy Drew 39(14), Pine(0), thestatusquo(10), Dr Easy Bake(0), Akarin(0)

With 11 alive it takes 6 to eliminate.

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-12 12:40:00)

Mod Notes
  • Have fun!
<(") | (")>
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:27 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1624, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1622, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1619, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1617, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1616, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1613, Ramcius wrote:What do you learn about D1 wagons from Akarin's flip?
I don't know yet. I'm just voting them for reactions and later wagon analyzis. And it's also PoE because i'm townreading most other slots yesterday, so if they aren't scum then that means no scum was wagoned at all yesterday and that'd be good information to have.
So, you prefer to vote a lurk slot with no real plan instead of trying to go after some more active slot that can be actually engaged?
I think you could convince TSQ to vote me and maybe TGP with his idea of me and Akarin being scumbuddies, so that would be 3 votes on me, while you have 2 on Akarin right now.
If Akarin is scum then that would look worse for you though.
Why are you so concerned about my image in this game?
Tact is for liars and politicians.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:35 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1590, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1589, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1587, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1586, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1545, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 1540, Ramcius wrote:Yeah, no, I believe 1 lurker flip is enough for now

VOTE: TGP
alright, this is the post that makes me believe the earlier fight between TSQ and Ramcius was TvS. Saying "1 lurker flip is enough" attempts to take attention off of people who should have attention on them, and makes it easy to defend people who aren't particularly defensible. i'm not a fan of it at all, and when i've seen it i think it's done far more often from scum trying to take the heat off of their buddies than town genuinely being against flipping lurkers.

VOTE: akarin couple reasons i'm voting akarin instead of ramcius right now - first, a scum flip from her incriminates ramcius far more than vice versa largely because of this post. second, i haven't seen much in the way of town posts from akarin, and i think ramcius will be sorted by other flips eventually in a way that akarin will not because of lack of interactions.
Don’t you think this is a bit of an over reaction to the start of D2? I’d think if Akarin and Ram were aligned, he wouldn’t want to go out of his way to paint such a ginormous target on him. I’d view this as somewhere between neutral to possibly even anti-associative.

TGP makes bad pushes as town, so you have no way how to evaluate it if he isn’t.
Are you doubting your TR on me now?
No, I’m trying to evaluate TGP because bad reasoning isn’t AI for him,
I mean, i expect to hear how ridiculous idea it was to even think like that about your TR, but you say there's a possibility that I tried to turn my scumbuddy into counterwagon to zor :lol:
No, I’m referring to TGP’s expressed reasons for voting you. I’m saying there not good reasons.

I think you’re misunderstanding me. lmao. I’m saying it would be ridiculous for scum!you to paint such a huge target on your back if you and Akarin were buddies. :lol:

That’s why I’m saying that TGP’s reason for voting you is bad.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:38 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Norwegian's also been positioning me in a complete fence sit majority of the game. Started after I started getting town read. Sure, I get it, but like, it seems they're purposefully positioning me.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1607, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 1585, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1019, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 1011, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 1008, TheGoldenParadox wrote:yeah, agree with shea that ico is town here.
i hate to read her like this, but the way she is going off on people who scumread her this game makes me suspect nancy's town too, although i hate that that kind of behavior earns nancy a townread because it's toxic and antitown.
I don't understand what has changed between now and when you were scum leaning. She's been playing this way the entire time. This also goes back to my question about why you were being so meek earlier which I don't think you answered.
her going off on Ico changed.
me being meek? i don't understand
So you tr me because of my reaction to Ico, then in what world does that make it “antitown”?
because things that can be town indicative can also be antitown? AtE, specifically.
That makes absolutely no sense.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1626, Ramcius wrote:Why are you so concerned about my image in this game?
How is this question helping you solve me?
If you really care then i'd assume you would ask questions of substance and not ones that have no real purpose.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:50 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1630, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1626, Ramcius wrote:Why are you so concerned about my image in this game?
If you really care then i'd assume you would ask questions of substance and not ones that have no real purpose.
Well, you were talking about voting me, then few posts later you care about my image and how I would look bad, if Akarin would flip red, so I want to know your thought process that led to this
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1609, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 1586, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1545, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 1540, Ramcius wrote:Yeah, no, I believe 1 lurker flip is enough for now

VOTE: TGP
alright, this is the post that makes me believe the earlier fight between TSQ and Ramcius was TvS. Saying "1 lurker flip is enough" attempts to take attention off of people who should have attention on them, and makes it easy to defend people who aren't particularly defensible. i'm not a fan of it at all, and when i've seen it i think it's done far more often from scum trying to take the heat off of their buddies than town genuinely being against flipping lurkers.

VOTE: akarin couple reasons i'm voting akarin instead of ramcius right now - first, a scum flip from her incriminates ramcius far more than vice versa largely because of this post. second, i haven't seen much in the way of town posts from akarin, and i think ramcius will be sorted by other flips eventually in a way that akarin will not because of lack of interactions.
Don’t you think this is a bit of an over reaction to the start of D2? I’d think if Akarin and Ram were aligned, he wouldn’t want to go out of his way to paint such a ginormous target on him. I’d view this as somewhere between neutral to possibly even anti-associative.

TGP makes bad pushes as town, so you have no way how to evaluate it if he isn’t.
i- are you one to talk here??
You confibiased me on a silly reason, despite being wrong on me twice. Then you tried to flatter me into being okay with your sr on me. Then you decide I’m town but attack me and call me “antitown”, when you straight up admitted that your read on me was wrong. No you’re sr Ram for a ridiculous reason. And I already explained why in my previous post.

But what’s even stranger is that you vote Akarin for you disliking Ram’s vote. If you sr her independently of that, you should say so and explain it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1631, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1630, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Well, you were talking about voting me, then few posts later you care about my image and how I would look bad, if Akarin would flip red, so I want to know your thought process that led to this
This is a very clear cut progression. I don't know what sort of questions you'd have for it.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

D2
>You express suspicion on Akarin and would like to vote there.

D3
>I vote Akarin
>You say you don't want to vote Akarin because you hate lurker wagons.
>Vote me because i vote Akarin.
>I express suspicion on your motivations and express that if Akarin is scum then that makes you more likely scum
>You question this.

What about this was so curious you had to ask for elaboration of my mindset?

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1530, NorwegianboyEE wrote:After re-thinking things yesterday with my team i have reasons to believe TGP’s claim is more likely town.
First of all, their play makes more sense as town than scum due to key points from Shirou.
And JJH told me their claim makes sense with their flavour. And setup wise it’s more likely a town claim too.
Can you refresh my memory on why Shrou is tr TGP again? Why does their claim make sense with their flavour? Neighbourizer is an NAI claim and we don’t even know if it’s real or not yet.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Nancy.
TGP doesn't always make sense, i'd say just roll with it and don't pressure him for things that are NAI for him.

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1534, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1531, Flavor Leaf wrote:It’s the epitome of a NAI claim, while I started to lean town on THP for other reasons, that reasoning is poor.
I don’t care.
I’m convinced.
Based on?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Nancy
Very cut-throat version of what we went over on why TGP being town is this:

- Voting Nancy is anti-survivalistic
- Trying to get Ramcius/Status to stop drowning the thread with the same arguments for pages is pro-town, it was making harder for relevant content to be produced
- TGP has a fair sense of originality on his takes, and also didn't want to be part on Zor, mindmelding with me in the fact that Ceph opinions part of Zor post had good points

- Bunno
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1634, NorwegianboyEE wrote:D2
>You express suspicion on Akarin and would like to vote there.

D3
>I vote Akarin
>You say you don't want to vote Akarin because you hate lurker wagons.
>Vote me because i vote Akarin.
>I express suspicion on your motivations and express that if Akarin is scum then that makes you more likely scum
>You question this.

What about this was so curious you had to ask for elaboration of my mindset?
I never said that I hate lurker wagons, I said that I see no reason to vote a lurker.
I never said that I voted you for voting Akarin, I voted you, because I think you're scum and you have no real reason to vote Akarin aside from the fact that she was a D1 wagon
I question your wording - there is different between "it makes you more likely to be scum" and "it will make you look worse"
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I just don't like how Ramcius seemed to have no opinion coming in today, until randomly attacking me when he's ignored me up to now. Only because daddy FL is pushing me. I think it's a very safe position to be in as scum to push me in the name of Flavour Leaf, and justifying yourself with logic only when the actual wagon has been set up.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If town!FL Ramcius could very much be scum here.

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1636, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Nancy.
TGP doesn't always make sense, i'd say just roll with it and don't pressure him for things that are NAI for him.
Why tf wouldn’t I want to pressure him? What exactly are you suggesting I roll with? I don’t like TGP’s reason for voting Ram and you think I should just be okay with it for not making sense?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

A la, scum!ABR hiding behind Flavour Leaf's god awful takes on the game back in Large 230.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1642, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1636, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Nancy.
Why tf wouldn’t I want to pressure him? What exactly are you suggesting I roll with? I don’t like TGP’s reason for voting Ram and you think I should just be okay with it for not making sense?
Idk what you're really talking about to be fair. I just don't think TGP should be getting that much focus right now when there are far scummier slots.

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1643, NorwegianboyEE wrote:A la, scum!ABR hiding behind Flavour Leaf's god awful takes on the game back in Large 230.

I had 2 out of 3 scum there, and scum was triple hyena'ing me.

That game proved scum loses if they misfade me like that.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:26 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1638, NorwegianboyEE wrote:@Nancy
Very cut-throat version of what we went over on why TGP being town is this:

- Voting Nancy is anti-survivalistic
- Trying to get Ramcius/Status to stop drowning the thread with the same arguments for pages is pro-town, it was making harder for relevant content to be produced
- TGP has a fair sense of originality on his takes, and also didn't want to be part on Zor, mindmelding with me in the fact that Ceph opinions part of Zor post had good points
But you voted Zor?

A) So I should tr a player for making a silly vote on me?

B) Scum!Titus did that with town!me and 3P scum!chk in Boon uPick.

C) Link/quote that post for me where he said that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1645, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1643, NorwegianboyEE wrote:A la, scum!ABR hiding behind Flavour Leaf's god awful takes on the game back in Large 230.

I had 2 out of 3 scum there, and scum was triple hyena'ing me.

That game proved scum loses if they misfade me like that.
You had 1/3, the rest were obvtown, and then you fought against a wagon on scum that was already well on the way. You were really just white knighting scum and wanting us to eliminate first in Nero Cain and me. When you were only right about Gamma.
But whatever.

Your subpar play as town in these game is giving you a lot more leeway than you think. If i didn't know how awful your play can be i would likely be thunderdoming you right now for constantly shading me and creating this meme wagon.

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1641, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If town!FL Ramcius could very much be scum here.
Why? Didn’t you just say TGP does things that make no sense, so why would you sheep him then?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1646, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:C) Link/quote that post for me where he said that.

- Bunno

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”