NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1648, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1641, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If town!FL Ramcius could very much be scum here.
Why? Didn’t you just say TGP does things that make no sense, so why would you sheep him then?
Just because his reasoning can be a bit odd at times doesn't make him stupid.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1646, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:But you voted Zor?
I thought TGP was scummy, it was only this night after Zor flipped town i realized i could be wrong.
These opinions i shared came mainly from Shirou, but now i largely agree with their take on him.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1643, NorwegianboyEE wrote:A la, scum!ABR hiding behind Flavour Leaf's god awful takes on the game back in Large 230.
Not familiar with that but I’m not seeing what’s scummy, I think it’s a bad push. TGP’s sr on Ram as an unflipped Akarin buddy makes no sense and I think you’re making the same mistake that Ico made with me. Titus wrongly sr jjh in Pokemon battles for something another player did in a different game. There are times when that’s accurate sure but why couldn’t town!Ram just be incorrectly persuaded by his reasoning?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1644, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1642, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1636, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Nancy.
TGP doesn't always make sense, i'd say just roll with it and don't pressure him for things that are NAI for him.
Why tf wouldn’t I want to pressure him? What exactly are you suggesting I roll with? I don’t like TGP’s reason for voting Ram and you think I should just be okay with it for not making sense?
Idk what you're really talking about to be fair. I just don't think TGP should be getting that much focus right now when there are far scummier slots.
Again, I don’t see why Ram is scummy and I don’t know why you think I should just ignore a vote that doesn’t make sense. And Akarin hasn’t even posted anything yet, so we have no new info.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1645, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1643, NorwegianboyEE wrote:A la, scum!ABR hiding behind Flavour Leaf's god awful takes on the game back in Large 230.

I had 2 out of 3 scum there, and scum was triple hyena'ing me.

That game proved scum loses if they misfade me like that.
What’s “hyena’ing” mean?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

rough rough grrr grr bark hiss bark grrr
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Lmao

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

basically, it's when multiple scum are interacting with a specific player.

Gamma and a partner were hard 1v2ing me in that game, and then ABR was hard town reading me there, and that Day 1 was completely me in the focal point.

It happened again in Tenet.

If I am ever misfaded Day 1, SHEEP MY READS.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 887, TheGoldenParadox wrote:VOTE: bbmolla
yeah, not a single one of these 40 posts are good. zor is bad but 884 was genuine goodposting and provided a nuanced, clear stance on his read - that combined with his roleclaim makes me think he's town.
bb is really scummy here.
It still doesn’t make TGP’s Akarin vote based on his disliking Ram’s vote make any more sense though. Can you link/quote 884 for me? I could look it up but it would be faster. Is that the same post you, Shea and Ico disliked or was that a different one?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1341, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 884, zoraster wrote:I asked him to read TGP, and Ceph thinks it's possible TGP is scum, but is confused at why he's a popular target. Also as scum it'd be weird to go after Nancy because she'll definitely OMGUS you. Not the wagon I'd go for today, and it's practically the same wagon as the one that was on me (Flavor, BBmolla, Nancy, NEE). The only difference is Mistyx being on it and shea avoiding it despite really going after TGP (and obviously TGP not being on it). Kind of just reinforces to me that assuming there were a couple of scum on my wagon that it's not TGP.

Let's talk about interactions between common people on these wagons.

NEE about Flavor: Opening post is a vote for FL, says that FL vote is town. Directly talks to FL once. Gets asked a question directly by FL and responds with a scum game. Once more recently but just about how the game isn't chaotic.
Flavor about NEE: Quite a few. Asks NEE about his reads. There's a short back and forth previously mentioned here.

These two don't seem to be likely to be both scum, though I admit Flavor seems like the type of person who is good at interacting with his scummates.

NEE about BBMolla: basically agrees with BBM saying he's content with the Ram vote. Claims he'd support a BBM wagon if not for the wagon on me... then joins the TGP vote (justified later by then saying that TGP is the scummy one and bbmolla is "slightly scummy")
BBM about NEE: Votes for NEE in a jokingly way then goes back to the Pine project he assigned himself. No further interactions.

If one of these two are scum I could definitely see the other being scum. NEE could be halfheartedly distancing from BBM. That said, BBM doesn't have many interactions with anyone so have to adjust on that basis.

NEE about Nancy: His iso is FULL of interaction with Nancy.
Nancy about NEE: Likewise here.

Are NEE and Nancy otherwise good friends? Because assuming not, it seems unlikely to me that these two are together.

---

BBM about Flavor: Gets asked a direct question by FL and answers it quickly. Says he's "unconcerned with sorting FL today."
Flavor about BBM: Spends some time calling BBM "obviously town." Other than the direct question to BBM has no interaction with him until BBM says that he's unconcerned with FL.

Definitely a possible pairing, though again part of this is BBM has fewer interactions overall so it seems less determinative.

BBM about Nancy: recently called Nancy town. Otherwise nothing.
Nancy about BBM: Agrees with the Pine vote by BBM. Calls into question BBM's Pine vote later. Answers a question about Ramcius.

Nancy's posts to BBM seem pretty organic at least.

---

Nancy about Flavor: Similar to NEE, Nancy has oodles of interactions.
Flavor about Nancy: Similar.

Again, I think Nancy and Flavor are probably two people who would interact a lot with their scum partners, but I have no reason to believe that they're both scum aligned.

Eliminating Flavor and him turning scum would point me toward BBM but probably not NorwegianboyEE. My town read of Nancy aside, I feel like the two of them are probably well suited to playing off each other as scum.

Eliminating BBM doesn't really do much for this type of analysis, unfortunately as he could be a potential partner to basically anyone on that list.

NEE and Nancy aren't really two people I'm excited to see go today outside of this.
This isn’t a bad post.
This is the post I got criticized for not hating?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In hindsight you were right about them, but i still think it was a pretty bad post.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It was a complete switch from their normal posting style and came across as really fake.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What god damn sadists split these games up anyway. I expected anime and fun vibes a la the Waifu game or the anime upick. Instead we have FL and humorless Ramcius picking apart semantics while all other slots are afk.
This is such fucking garbage.

- Bunno
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I have to admit the whole "I'm going to sign up to play team mafia" and then not play at all in your game is baffling to me.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Should we talk more about anime then?

Dr Stone real hot right now, not gonna lie.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I hate anime.

I have only liked one anime ever.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I'm a little further ahead in Attack on Titan from it being one of the only Manga I read, but it might be catching up to where I'm at currently, but I need to finish season 3 still, but I probably will just join in when the last half of season 4 starts to air.

Jujutsu Kaisen I think is gonna be a mega mega hit, but it's been a bit harder for me to get into.

Demon Slayer is less for me than Dr Stone personally, but I'm starting to think the Visual side of things isn't always gonna be hype for me. I need more fun story.

Black Clover is hype, but it's weekly, so there's just so much, but I think it's a love letter to the shounen of early 2k's that all ran weekly, I see a lot of naruto/one piece/bleach inspiration from there.
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by Mistyx »

VOTE: ramicus

boop

hated the jump onto norwee

think FL push on norwee is also bad but not scum bad

will acknowledge that that's sort of shady but i just

don't agree with the reasoning
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by Mistyx »

like, i dont think pointing out something disassociating norwee with akarin is TMI on norwee's end

it seems like a reasonable response to FL saying they're in a team
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

is it happening?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1667, Mistyx wrote:think FL push on norwee is also bad but not scum bad

this is just you looking at the surface level then
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1668, Mistyx wrote:like, i dont think pointing out something disassociating norwee with akarin is TMI on norwee's end

it seems like a reasonable response to FL saying they're in a team

oh, you're hanging up on that.

Yeah, that's barely anything
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

i'm like way past that at this point, that was an in the moment type thing.
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:55 pm

Post by Mistyx »

In post 1670, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1667, Mistyx wrote:think FL push on norwee is also bad but not scum bad

this is just you looking at the surface level then
possible
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by Mistyx »

In post 1672, Flavor Leaf wrote:i'm like way past that at this point, that was an in the moment type thing.
can you walk me through the rest of it then?

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”