Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #3400 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by Noraa »

me go sleep. bookmark for tmrw.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3401 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:16 pm

Post by midwaybear »

In post 3390, Gamma Emerald wrote:whilst mena isn't playing here directly, I think he's playing through MariaR in a way that indicates that group isn't solving this game in an honest way.
Why you think Maria scum decides to project that Noraa scumread through Menalque instead of herself(who actually was in that game)?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3402 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@S_S lmao I thought of it, but idk how well rule of three by omission works
has anyone seen scum actually do something like that with deliberate intent?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3403 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3398, midwaybear wrote:By the way, it is interesting that SB forgot Gamma, PrivateI, and me from her readslist.
I wonder if we are all town because I feel like scum typically would give some form of read about their buddy. I get that Gamma and PrivateI were pretty low presence, but I don't think you forget your scumbuddy exists. I suppose it could be a way to gain cred post flip, but Spring probably wasn't even being bussed that heavily so why bother.
It's also worth noting that Spring Breeze then remembered she forgot Gamma, PrivateI (which looks good for me). This might nullify what I just said.
pedit: lol I was shading Pink Ball for seemingly townreading people who do what he wants
ppedit: I gueses.
About the pedit: believe me, that's the opposite of how I feel. I'm more inclined to scumread someone pandering me. I'm not townreading Gamma, but his reply about Mena was good, and had nothing to do about me.

About Spring forgetting people: you caught a nice piece of info but with the wrong conclusion. Tell what you, Gamma and PI have in common
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3404 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3401, midwaybear wrote:
In post 3390, Gamma Emerald wrote:whilst mena isn't playing here directly, I think he's playing through MariaR in a way that indicates that group isn't solving this game in an honest way.
Why you think Maria scum decides to project that Noraa scumread through Menalque instead of herself(who actually was in that game)?
reduction of guilt?
Tbh it could be mena legit saying that or maria faking it, but either one I think is sketchy from that slot
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3405 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by midwaybear »

@Pink Ball That's good to hear. As for your second part, I guess we have been mostly forgettable? Idk

@Gamma I think mena might have been spectating that game.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3406 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by midwaybear »

In post 3402, Gamma Emerald wrote:has anyone seen scum actually do something like that with deliberate intent?
Yeah, in this case, Kanna would have to intentionally fake forgetting a couple of names presumably to bait people into doing what I just did. I want to say this probably didn't happen, but I also don't want to underestimate the scumz.
I still think they are very capable :)
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3407 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:30 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3405, midwaybear wrote:@Pink Ball That's good to hear. As for your second part, I guess we have been mostly forgettable? Idk

@Gamma I think mena might have been spectating that game.
Do you feel like you have been as forgettable as PI?
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3408 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:31 pm

Post by midwaybear »

I think I have been a lot more under the radar after I stopped tryharding.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3409 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:31 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Midway, this is a confirmed scum throwing a readlist. This was absolutely calculated. She didn't forget about any of you.

Given this, what's your conclusion?
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3410 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:34 pm

Post by midwaybear »

How do we know it was absolutely calculated?
Well, if it was, then there might be a scum between Gamma/PrivateI :(
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3411 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

if it was just meant as bait I'd feel like it's probably NAI, or at least too drenched with wine to be worth reading into
<Embrace The Void>

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3412 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 3402, Gamma Emerald wrote:@S_S lmao I thought of it, but idk how well rule of three by omission works
No, I don't think it applies. I think it's +town for all three.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3413 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:39 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 3409, Pink Ball wrote:This was absolutely calculated.
I don't know how meticulous of a scumplayer Kanna is, but I doubt it...
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3414 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:39 pm

Post by midwaybear »

In post 3411, Gamma Emerald wrote:if it was just meant as bait I'd feel like it's probably NAI, or at least too drenched with wine to be worth reading into
I think if it was bait, there are more interesting players to throw in the pool!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3415 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:51 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3411, Gamma Emerald wrote:if it was just meant as bait I'd feel like it's probably NAI, or at least too drenched with wine to be worth reading into
It's WIFOM if you don't analyze the names.

Spring either wants to avoid spewing town on someone who could be a future elimination, or wants to avoid spewing scum on a partner. That's the WIFOMy part.

But out of the three names, the only one that stands out to me is Private. Because Private makes sense as someone you could forget to add to a readlist. If you're town, of course. But if you're scum, you're self aware that maybe someone could come back and say 'hey, Spring forgot about Private, that's weird right?", so you throw a couple of random ass names so it looks like NAI/WIFOM and success, you avoid spewing your LHF, less than 10 posts partner and don't have to commit to another two players. Win win.

If you're town and forget about PI alone or with 2 other players that's fine. I could believe it. If you're scum and PI is town, you don't care not giving a read on him. It would still be believable. But being scum and forgetting about 3 players? You're either all town, or PI is scum, and I'm inclined to the latter
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3416 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Remember the context, my dudes. Spring is desperate 'cause she knows a hurricane is coming. She doesn't just forgets reads. She's forging them. She needs insights. But taking a stance on PI is so hard that she had to avoid it
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3417 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3415, Pink Ball wrote:
It's WIFOM if you don't analyze the names.

Spring either wants to avoid spewing town on someone who could be a future elimination, or wants to avoid spewing scum on a partner. That's the WIFOMy part.

But out of the three names, the only one that stands out to me is Private. Because Private makes sense as someone you could forget to add to a readlist. If you're town, of course. But if you're scum, you're self aware that maybe someone could come back and say 'hey, Spring forgot about Private, that's weird right?", so you throw a couple of random ass names so it looks like NAI/WIFOM and success, you avoid spewing your LHF, less than 10 posts partner and don't have to commit to another two players. Win win.

If you're town and forget about PI alone or with 2 other players that's fine. I could believe it. If you're scum and PI is town, you don't care not giving a read on him. It would still be believable. But being scum and forgetting about 3 players? You're either all town, or PI is scum, and I'm inclined to the latter
oh yeah thinking about it I did end up calling a scumbuddy out in an off-site game because of similar stuff (in that game one of my scumbuddies got dropped off 2 people's read lists, idr the alignments of the two whose read lists dropped that person tho)
yeah I think the monty read has something to it just off that, though I'll get my notes together and give a full report on what happened in that off-site game, see how applicable the logic is
<Embrace The Void>

Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3418 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:36 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 3402, Gamma Emerald wrote:@S_S lmao I thought of it, but idk how well rule of three by omission works
i did this once, it was on a partner because i didn't know how to forge a good read on him
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3419 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:36 pm

Post by Gypyx »

(not really rule of 3 but y'know, close enough)
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3420 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:22 am

Post by Pink Ball »

So do you concur, mister Gypyx?
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3421 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:44 am

Post by Gypyx »

hmm, well, the context was quite different in the game where i did it, so it's far from 100% damning but i still think that this is a solid point that there's scum in that group, prob not mwb

bottom text
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3422 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:46 am

Post by Pink Ball »

That sounds like a 95% of agreement and it's more than enough
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3423 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:48 am

Post by Gypyx »

basically 95% yeah

bottom text
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3424 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:12 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Ok my beautiful people, we'll be having a town council soon! I have succesfully solved the game, and I have faith in our beloved protective role to be on me and give me the chance to live enough to push with you the wagons we'll have to push, but in case I can't do that, I'll need some reliable members of our community to listen what I have to say, 'cause even if this game is already solved, it's not close to a conclusion. That, because the apricot motherfuckers will certainly bite back, and you'll have to be strong as hell. But I believe in you guys!!

For our first town council, as the president I'm happy to announce the members of the board: Jingle, SirCakez and Cheetory. They'll be the ones to veil for your interests, all you have to do is help them not to lose focus on our mission and vision as the peach community.

MariaR, Gypyx and midwaybear, as managers, your mission is to make things happen. Get the wagons consolidate and crush the competition with, forgive the redudancy, competence. Be fearless, for the night is dark and full of terrors.

For now, the rest of the community members are sensitive and private information, but as soon as we get the first meeting started, we're going to get into that.

If you're a member of the board, hit me up. We need to talk.

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”