He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4300 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:14 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 4050, Luca Blight wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 3789, chkflip wrote:It's not that exciting, DGB has a 50% chance of guessing her way out if trouble if there were any. I don't think there is, but, y'know.

It's possible.

I'm being super vague on purpose btw. I hope people understand.
In post 3810, chkflip wrote:You wouldn't like it if I claimed to the tee.

You can't lie to me, woman. :lol:

Speaking of fabricating role claims, well it seems almost out of character for you not to claim... doesn't it?

Vanilla or not vanilla would suffice in all honesty.
In post 3813, chkflip wrote:How very vanilla of you, Titus.
In post 3818, chkflip wrote:I know whether Titus, Mom, quiet, and you are vanilla or not. In that order. My reads have followed that train if you'd like to go back and check. No crumbs, but before I knew there was whatever the fuck a Doctor Tracker is flip TOWN I'm very much in the camp that the Role Cop is scum.

I did say Mom was vanilla before she claimed it, though.

I said that at some point yesterday.

If you really intended to 'test' Goofball to see whether they'd slip up, then this is a really bad way of doing it. It seems as though this whole process was a show to try to validate your own claim rather than to actually see whether Goofball would trip up, as you gave the game away before they claimed. You theatrically went about revealing your supposed Vanilla Cop role, which meant Goofball, from your perspective that they could be a scum pr, would already know not to claim VT.

It also makes sense that this could be the scum rolecop.
Like, I don’t think a Partner in the circumstances surrounding yesterday makes this post. I don’t see it.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4301 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Luca has been townie for a while, but sure. Welcome to the enlightened club.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4302 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Andresvmb »

So I think we have a very solid core of {Momrangal, Binatog, Hayker, Luca}.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4303 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 4301, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Luca has been townie for a while, but sure. Welcome to the enlightened club.
You’ve been wrong a lot so I wouldn’t start making this kind of post.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4304 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

My mistakes have been overall good for town i’d say.
Imagine if Titus had been on the wheel today.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4305 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:18 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2243, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Scum is prob at least Ranny/Titus/Nero.
In post 2607, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Luca Blight, Titus, Andresvmb are all scummy for being on that Plusjoyed wagon and it’s probably a CW to scum N_M.
I mean, yeah. The second one I have the benefit of knowing my own alignment. But I wouldn’t be casting stones from a glass house is all I’m saying.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4306 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:20 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 4175, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You know what, i'll even accept that if Titus is town i will vote myself the next day. That's how sure i am of this read. I don't even care if it becomes my undoing. I will never in my life accept an Hayker elimination until Titus is eliminated.
And this is my personal favorite.

Look I’m not trying to suggest you’re Scum here Norwegian. We’re not there yet. But don’t try and push me aside just because I’ve made a few mistakes.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4307 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Maybe Titus shouldn’t have been so scummy. I honestly don’t blame myself at all for eliminating them, and i would do it again gladly.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4308 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Vaxkiller

- Bunno
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4309 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:25 am

Post by Andresvmb »

And before anybody asks - after the Titus flip I went back and I looked through Norwegian’s ISO because I felt like we’ve been landing too often on Town. So there’s a few interesting things in there. Yeah you still very much get the benefit of the doubt for Cheeky. And I also thought Titus was Scum for their horrible gameplay. But let’s not pretend you’re pristine here.

Gamma has that interesting post where they suggest Hayker as an alternative yesterday, which I thought was mighty Scummy. And they seemed to believe chkflip’s claim. And Norwegian has a post where they posit that both DGB and chkflip could both be Town if I remember correctly. This last one I’ll go back and check.

So, this isn’t as easy as {Vax, BBMolla}, though surely we need to start there.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4310 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Titus was mainly pushing DGB and i really didn’t scumread them. As you’d see from my ISO. Chkflip i realized was much scummier than initially expected so i changed my mind on it after guving it more of a thought. Sure you can call me out in townreading scum, but if i really wanted to protect them and set up your elimination tommorow it would be much more easy for me to buy into Titus’s bullshit and not spend years arguing against Chkflip.

- Bunno
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4311 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:28 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 3982, Momrangal wrote:Norwee, why are you putting more focus on DBGs claim. Is there a reason why you think Chks role isn't the more likely mafia role in this case or is there a reason why you think chk is telling the truth
I mean Momrangal felt it yesterday too. So I’m not crazy.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4312 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:30 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 4310, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Titus was mainly pushing DGB and i really didn’t scumread them. As you’d see from my ISO. Chkflip i realized was much scummier than initially expected so i changed my mind on it after guving it more of a thought. Sure you can call me out in townreading scum, but if i really wanted to protect them and set up your elimination tommorow it would be much more easy for me to buy into Titus’s bullshit and not spend years arguing against Chkflip.
Like I said, I’m not there yet.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4313 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Andresvmb »

But look Scum aren’t *all* going to side against the Town in key arguments. That tends not to work. A good Scum knows to have a few players strongly disagree with each other so that it’s much harder to associate them after. Because you can never expect a full sweep of Town - that’s very rarely the case.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4314 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:35 am

Post by Hayker »

Vanilla Townie here. Glad Chk died in the night. Now where do we go from here. bina is almost certainly town. Would have to be another big gambit to not be. Would not be worth I think for mafia to try. Titus was too self confident in her reads. Even so I want to consider at least BB on her list of targets.

Luca Blight, Binatog13, Andresvmb, NorwegianboyEE, Momrangal, Gamma Emerald, DrippingGoofball

These are the final votes on Titus. From there I can whittle down to norwegian, andres, GE, Luca, mom, in that order of my suspicians.

VOTE: norwegianboy
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4315 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Sure i know that you’re "not there" yet. But if i’m going to see doubt pushed unto my slot when i’ve argued harshly against both N_M and Chkflip because "scum can take different sides" like you say then i’d rather refute it immediately.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4316 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ew Hayker. Why are your reads so awful.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4317 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Mom is literally confirmed town and you have her in your suspicions. What are you doing.

- Bunno
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4318 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:38 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 4315, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Sure i know that you’re "not there" yet. But if i’m going to see doubt pushed unto my slot when i’ve argued harshly against both N_M and Chkflip because "scum can take different sides" like you say then i’d rather refute it immediately.
Except you didn’t argue that harshly against chkflip. You argued really harshly against Titus. If you want to see folks actually argue harshly against chkflip - that would be DGB, and Luca. From what I recall.

So you’re overstating your role in the chkflip push that happened but fizzled yesterday.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4319 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:39 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 4314, Hayker wrote:Vanilla Townie here. Glad Chk died in the night. Now where do we go from here. bina is almost certainly town. Would have to be another big gambit to not be. Would not be worth I think for mafia to try. Titus was too self confident in her reads. Even so I want to consider at least BB on her list of targets.

Luca Blight, Binatog13, Andresvmb, NorwegianboyEE, Momrangal, Gamma Emerald, DrippingGoofball

These are the final votes on Titus. From there I can whittle down to norwegian, andres, GE, Luca, mom, in that order of my suspicians.

VOTE: norwegianboy
Okay yeah this is terrible hahaha
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4320 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Maybe i’m delusional, but all i remember from yesterday is Chkflip shading me.

- Bunno
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4321 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:41 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 4320, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Maybe i’m delusional, but all i remember from yesterday is Chkflip shading me.
There was definitely shade thrown your way. I’m not debating that. But you can’t possibly claim here that chkflip was almost your doing and it got derailed because Titus was awful. It’s not true.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4322 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4258, Momrangal wrote:Bina - Role watcher (universal backup)
Gamma-???
Norwee- VT
Andres- VT
Molla -???
Luca - VT
Hayker - VT
Vax - ???

- Bunno
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4323 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:45 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Okay so Gamma is the Vig. I guess I’m not shocked. Vax isn’t going to claim it, that is for sure. And neither is Molla. They would have taken credit for it already.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4324 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:45 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 4249, BBmolla wrote:We're still going to ignore Titus's VCA then?

And who did it
Yeah it’s not Molla.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”