Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4350 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:44 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 3427, chkflip wrote:
In post 3416, Gamma Emerald wrote:Wdym
Don’t think it passes me that you said that and then BBMolla jacked up the AtE
The angle of attack has been steadily the same all phase, so molla throwing a fit has little to do with me. It isn't even the first mention as Titus pointed out to quiet about his angle on me. And if you see a reaction to "the thing," surely you have some idea of what's being talked about.
In post 3509, chkflip wrote:
In post 3477, Luca Blight wrote:Stuff like this is why I SR you, Chkflip.
And?
In post 3477, Luca Blight wrote:You take this stance while completely ignoring all the reasoning I've given behind BBMolla being scum, and why the game-state points to plusJOYED more likely being Town.
Flase. I've stated my read. I've stood by said read since the beginning of the game. Is it possible my BBmolla read is wrong? Of course it is. But do I think I'm wrong? You've given me no reason to believe as much.

Your scum tells are superfluous and innaccurate.

Your reasons are either weak or NAI for BBmolla IME w him.

PlusJOYED has two instances in which they've denoted they ARE NOT playing.

PlusJOYED has tied voting pattern aligned to flipped scum. That's probably the most important part here, no?

THE GAMESTATE. Heh. The gamestate is what it is because one scum traded themselves for... little to no reason, it seems, other than some sort of distraction maybe? Maf was a sinking ship I guess?

Your read is your read. Mine is mine. To say I've ignored you is fallacious and misleading, don't you think?
In post 3477, Luca Blight wrote:In general your posts haven't been that bad (although not that great either) but you're guilty by association with BBMolla and Titus from where I'm standing.
Everything before but is about as good as I aim for, so, like, I understand this isn't meant to be complimentary... but thank you?

As far as everything after the but goes, well, I currently town read both of those slots. So being associated with them isn't so bad from my point of view as it stands.
Is this distancing between Luca and chkflip? Like I’m not seeing it. And the other post is what I was talking about defending BBMolla.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4351 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:45 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 4239, Mizzytastic wrote:
etymonline.org wrote:
day (n.)

Old English
dæg
"period during which the sun is above the horizon," also "lifetime, definite time of existence," from Proto-Germanic
*dages-
"day" (source also of Old Saxon, Middle Dutch, Dutch
dag
, Old Frisian
di
dei
, Old High German
tag
, German
Tag
, Old Norse
dagr
, Gothic
dags
), according to Watkins, from PIE root "a day." He adds that the Germanic initial
d-
is "of obscure origin." But Boutkan says it is from PIE root
*dhegh-
"to burn" (see ). Not considered to be related to Latin
dies
(which is from PIE root
*dyeu-
"to shine").

Meaning originally, in English, "the daylight hours;" it expanded to mean "the 24-hour period" in late Anglo-Saxon times. The day formerly began at sunset, hence Old English
Wodnesniht
was what we would call "Tuesday night." Names of the weekdays were not regularly capitalized in English until 17c.

From late 12c. as "a time period as distinguished from other time periods."
Day-by-day
"daily" is from late 14c.;
all day
"all the time" is from late 14c.
Day off
"day away from work" is attested from 1883;
day-tripper
first recorded 1897. The
days
in
nowadays
, etc. is a relic of the Old English and Middle English use of the adverbial genitive.

All in a day's work
"something unusual taken as routine" is by 1820. The nostalgic
those were the days
is attested by 1907.
That'll be the day
, expressing mild doubt following some boast or claim, is by 1941. To
call it a day
"stop working" is by 1919; earlier
call it a half-day
(1838).
One of these days
"at some day in the near future" is from late 15c.
One of those days
"a day of misfortune" is by 1936.
Official Votecount 5.ENDTitus (7): Luca Blight, Binatog13, Andresvmb, NorwegianboyEE, Momrangal, Gamma Emerald, DrippingGoofball
[E-0]

Hayker (1): chkflip, Titus
Momrangal (1): Vaxkiller

Not Voting (3): BBMolla, Hayker

With 12 players alive, an elimination has been achieved.
also

chkflip was scum off wagon

Titus wagon was not all town

so BBmolla/Vax teams are silly
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4352 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:45 am

Post by BBmolla »

like there's gotta be at least one scum in {Luca, Andres, NorwEE}
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4353 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:46 am

Post by Andresvmb »

I think we need the Vig to Claim. I at least would like to have that.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4354 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4352, BBmolla wrote:like there's gotta be at least one scum in {Luca, Andres, NorwEE}
Ok. But do you have any actual evidence.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4355 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:47 am

Post by Momrangal »

In post 2447, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2445, Momrangal wrote:Andre, level with me.

I know I pushed you yesterday but today you are one of my top town reads.

Did something happen overnight to put you over the edge on Luca?

Also, I'm down with Quiet, also have a PoE scum read on Vax. Hayker is also town
I think Luca is likely Scum for the same reasons I pushed there yesterday. Nero’s flip only confirms that my reasoning there was not horrendous. Whether I’m actually right at all, I don’t really know. Time will tell.
In post 2628, Andresvmb wrote:Also, am I the only one that did not believe Bypasser’s Mason claim?
In post 3443, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 3442, Momrangal wrote:Andre, if I'm right about certain pt that can influence your reads I need to know, because it will definitely lend credence to Luca!scum here
Look I’ll walk you through what has influenced how I’ve tackled this game, and maybe why I’ve had some of the reactions that I’ve had, and maybe that’ll explain why I think paying attention to {Norwegian, quiet, Gamma, DGB} is correct here.

If you look at my ISO, I simply wasn’t around much between the beginning of the game, and by the time Cheeky replaced out. So I missed a lot of the real time flow of the game there, which was huge. Had I been paying closer attention, I would have followed {Gamma, Norwegian} and others that were pushing Cheeky for good reasons, and had frozen Scum on their sights. It was a good push, one they clearly rallied a lot of Town towards, and which took time and pressure. I only started paying closer attention once Bypasser and Not_Mafia came into the game. I had also just come out of a game with Not_Mafia where, like I said, they had greatly contributed to a Town victory. So I knew they weren’t just garbage, and wanted to see if I could Town read the slot and perhaps pay attention to their approach. Also, for what it’s worth, I was spot on about Nero. So if you combine the fact that I just mostly missed a good push by some of the players I’ve highlighted, and the push onto Nero which *was* bad, then you get this situation where I’m mistrustful of Norwegian/quiet/DGB. But they are like very likely Town, and have a better grasp for where the game is at.

So yeah, my reads have been bad, and my feel for the game here just hasn’t been there. So I think we need to listen to them more. And yeah, I was reading Luca’s approach to the early part of today - it seemed Town motivated. On top of the fact that they had a very decent POE they listed, where we only disagree on Vax if I recall correctly.
In post 3445, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 3444, Momrangal wrote:I mean I get it, but I'm looking more at Luca than I am looking at yours. I would admit that I am a bit curious on why you thought you would receive shit for flipping Luca from town to scum D1 but if I'm right, it means he was trying to pocket you and his shift on his read to you today is the result of the failed pocket
I only got slight vibes that Luca was trying to pocket me, but it could have simply been that we were vibing, and being on opposite sides of the Nero wagon just made me really uneasy about them.

Out of all of the players that ultimately voted for Cheeky/Not_Mafia, Luca is one of the ones that does not get to derive a whole lot of Town cred for it. But! I have been *so bad* this game, that I cannot trust whatever my reads in the early part of the game were.
Then there were these string of posts. Everyone else can form their own opinions on these posts but I approached Andre twice about his read on luca and I specifically asked if my read on him having a pt with Luca was based in reality. Based on the claim now, I'm confused and conflicted on how to deal with these

I feel like I might be overly paranoid regarding Andres and his responses on scum reads toward him does make sense from someone who is irritated, and thinks the reads are poorly formed.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4356 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4353, Andresvmb wrote:I think we need the Vig to Claim. I at least would like to have that.
Actually, it doesn't have to be a vig. 3P comes to mind.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4357 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:47 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 4354, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 4352, BBmolla wrote:like there's gotta be at least one scum in {Luca, Andres, NorwEE}
Ok. But do you have any actual evidence.
In post 4351, BBmolla wrote:
In post 4239, Mizzytastic wrote:
etymonline.org wrote:
day (n.)

Old English
dæg
"period during which the sun is above the horizon," also "lifetime, definite time of existence," from Proto-Germanic
*dages-
"day" (source also of Old Saxon, Middle Dutch, Dutch
dag
, Old Frisian
di
dei
, Old High German
tag
, German
Tag
, Old Norse
dagr
, Gothic
dags
), according to Watkins, from PIE root "a day." He adds that the Germanic initial
d-
is "of obscure origin." But Boutkan says it is from PIE root
*dhegh-
"to burn" (see ). Not considered to be related to Latin
dies
(which is from PIE root
*dyeu-
"to shine").

Meaning originally, in English, "the daylight hours;" it expanded to mean "the 24-hour period" in late Anglo-Saxon times. The day formerly began at sunset, hence Old English
Wodnesniht
was what we would call "Tuesday night." Names of the weekdays were not regularly capitalized in English until 17c.

From late 12c. as "a time period as distinguished from other time periods."
Day-by-day
"daily" is from late 14c.;
all day
"all the time" is from late 14c.
Day off
"day away from work" is attested from 1883;
day-tripper
first recorded 1897. The
days
in
nowadays
, etc. is a relic of the Old English and Middle English use of the adverbial genitive.

All in a day's work
"something unusual taken as routine" is by 1820. The nostalgic
those were the days
is attested by 1907.
That'll be the day
, expressing mild doubt following some boast or claim, is by 1941. To
call it a day
"stop working" is by 1919; earlier
call it a half-day
(1838).
One of these days
"at some day in the near future" is from late 15c.
One of those days
"a day of misfortune" is by 1936.
Official Votecount 5.ENDTitus (7): Luca Blight, Binatog13, Andresvmb, NorwegianboyEE, Momrangal, Gamma Emerald, DrippingGoofball
[E-0]

Hayker (1): chkflip, Titus
Momrangal (1): Vaxkiller

Not Voting (3): BBMolla, Hayker

With 12 players alive, an elimination has been achieved.
also

chkflip was scum off wagon

Titus wagon was not all town

so BBmolla/Vax teams are silly
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4358 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:48 am

Post by BBmolla »

unless you think the scum could also be in {Binatog, Mom, Gamma}

I just hthought we could exclude them
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4359 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:49 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 4356, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 4353, Andresvmb wrote:I think we need the Vig to Claim. I at least would like to have that.
what

are you high
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4360 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:49 am

Post by Momrangal »

Are there 3p in normal games?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4361 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4360, Momrangal wrote:
Yeah. Large 228 had a SK.

- Bunno
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4362 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:50 am

Post by BBmolla »

it'd have to be an sk who was blocked 4 nights in a row in some way

I doubt it
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4363 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:50 am

Post by Momrangal »

And if it was 3P, what happened to the other kills?
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4364 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:51 am

Post by Momrangal »

One shot vig is way more likely and I don't like that last post
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4365 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:51 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 4360, Momrangal wrote:
I don’t believe they are.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4366 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I just find it strange that vig wouldn't shoot N_M when they were confirmed scum unless they had a modifier or was blocked.
But if it's just Gamma then he should claim it so we can be sure.

- Bunno
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4367 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:53 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Giving the Scum a 1-Shot Strongman in a game with an SK would be preposterous.
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4368 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:55 am

Post by Momrangal »

I think Norwee is most likely the one in that list to be scum With Vax. I think gammers is the vig here but with it being unconfirmed Im holding off reading between gamma and Vax atm. I've mostly been backing off Norwee on gammas request and some of the things he's done can come from town but I can't get over the bad pushed he's been making all game. His unapologetic nature makes him seem more town but like...

I don't see how he can be so confident that he's right in this phase and not be shaken by the mislynches that he's led
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4369 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:55 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 4367, Andresvmb wrote:Giving the Scum a 1-Shot Strongman in a game with an SK would be preposterous.
Like in what world does that SK ever get close to winning? The SK would quickly shoot N1 potentially trying to hide behind the cover of a Vig, and then the Scum can find them and nuke them in 1 shot? That would be horrible. What a waste of a slot. I’d be pissed.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4370 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'd guess scum would have a blocker of some kind and the supposed vigilante would have a modifier. Or their shot target was always protected.
I suppose it makes sense in a game with 3 doctor type roles and 1 roleblocker.

- Bunno
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4371 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:58 am

Post by BBmolla »

I think Binatog should out their result
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4372 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4368, Momrangal wrote:I think Norwee is most likely the one in that list to be scum With Vax.
Why do you always end up linking me to actual scum in the dumbest ways.
Eliminate Vax first at least. If they are my partner then look at that, i'm screwing my supposed teammate over.

- Bunno
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4373 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:59 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 4371, BBmolla wrote:I think Binatog should out their result
At this point it won’t give cover to anybody since we know whoever is the Vig went to chkflip so I think this is correct as well.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4374 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4369, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 4367, Andresvmb wrote:Giving the Scum a 1-Shot Strongman in a game with an SK would be preposterous.
Like in what world does that SK ever get close to winning? The SK would quickly shoot N1 potentially trying to hide behind the cover of a Vig, and then the Scum can find them and nuke them in 1 shot? That would be horrible. What a waste of a slot. I’d be pissed.
Idk man, i just find it a bit too convenient that we HAVE to assume it's a vig.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”