MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3500 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 3197, Noraa wrote:I thought murder started it which is why I said he was locktown.
PB started the wagon, though I did express my scum read there before it IIRC
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3501 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 3209, SirCakez wrote:(Maria, PI, Gyp, Gamma)
My pool for today
I like this
alt of MURDERCAT
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #3502 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

Sorry cuties, I just woke up and won't be available for the next few hours due to said waking up

or cancer of the lever. One of the two
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3503 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 3227, Jingle wrote:He's still town on the whole
Ok this is a fair assessment actually, I thought you were actually scum reading me.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3504 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 3276, SirCakez wrote:MURDER what is your read on me in light of yesterday's flip?
Better
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3505 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 3295, Gamma Emerald wrote:her scumrange is p much infinite
any time she says she's "outside of her scumrange" it's bs

but that doesn't mean she's scum yet
I think Gamma is scum for this post
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3506 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 3427, Something_Smart wrote:didn't revote her ever
The other stuff is fine, but this was very explicit to see if the wagon would go through without me and to give more info to Titus.
alt of MURDERCAT
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3507 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:23 pm

In post 3505, MURDERSUNNY wrote:

I think Gamma is scum for this post

Speak to me why.

Is it because they made some sort of pseudo-trap for other players to fall into?
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3508 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 3434, Something_Smart wrote:Lilith has also pointed out that looks like an odd gambit from Murder that he never explained.
I did explain it, I used it to read Noraa and once I had a TR on her I wanted to see how others interacted with her wagon. I was looking for scum who would shade Noraa without voting her, as voting Noraa often causes a lot of pain for you and is something you would want to avoid as scum. This was what had me looking at Cake more closely.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3509 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 3496, Cheetory6 wrote:well we're missing peaches if that's the case right?
I have 2
alt of MURDERCAT
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3510 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3497, Gypyx wrote:
In post 3494, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3486, Cheetory6 wrote:can think of a few scenarios that massclaiming peach-stuff D2 might be premature.
like say, what if the roles that don't send peaches are PRs?
Oh I assumed everyone sends peaches, even PRs, because of Kanna's flip
pretty sure that nope

or at least that's the kind of stuff i'm not gonna risk

pedit : good point, doubt that SPF received like, 8 peaches?
Not everyone has claimed how many peaches they got and scum could lie about it
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3511 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 3498, Gypyx wrote:would love to see some of these gut triggering posts then
I'm not really gunna work that hard to defend Pooky when he doesn't seem like an option today. I've only played with scum Pooky in a real game once I think and I caught him D1. After Death Curse I just feel like I have a decent read of how he operates as scum and how he operates as town and I think this is town Pooky. Town Pooky I think has a bit more conviction if I were to sum it up, but there's also presence and activity differences from what I've seen.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3512 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 3507, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Speak to me why.
planning on it
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3513 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 2546, Spring Breeze wrote:murder's case is pretty towny for murder, and my dear teammate infinity says he sees his soul with his cake questioning. i can't comment about cakez though because i don't know him well. based on this game alone, i'd still say he was towny.

i think pooky is town again due to soulmeld but no good reason

i decently liked s_s when he got involved earlier

for pink ball, i do think i was biased with yesterday. i felt like he was really selective with my posting to put me in the worst possible light. gut says it feels unfair, but brain thinks it could be genuine if i think about it from his shoes. i don't know what else to say here, i am biased

i skimmed the rest of the thread and i'm generally, i'm feeling this

{murder, noraa}
{pooky, cheetory}
{gypyx, zaiden, s_s, sircakez, morning}
{pink ball, mariar, midway, spf} --- null
{jingle, private, jake,
gamma
}

feel free to ask me to elaborate on any of these
wow look at SB's iso and CTRL-F Gamma, there is 0 reasoning for this lol
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3514 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

VOTE: Gamma

Gamma looks bad around EOD1
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3515 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

Spoiler: quotes n stuff
In post 3203, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3200, midwaybear wrote:I could vote Gypyx if Maria doesn't pan out.
wait why do you SR Maria? What's Dunn's thoughts on her rn?
In post 3267, Jingle wrote:Eh. If he has sweeping insights he wants to share I'd be happy to hear them, but that satisfies me for now.

I think I feel

VOTE: Gamma

out of your pool atm. Join me?
In post 3268, Cheetory6 wrote:imagine that I'm pouting right now.

VOTE: gamma
In post 3294, Gypyx wrote:maria, you keep saying you're out of your scumrange but like, what's your scumrange?

As for why I think that post makes Gamma scum, it's because he was clearly actively reading while these posts are happening about him and he totally dodges it.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3516 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 2853, staypositivefriend wrote:pink ball
noraa
cheetory
zaiden
midwaybear
pooky
murdersunny
morning tweet
gypyx
jingle
something_smart
mariaR
sircakez
private1
gamma emerald
jake

roughly where i've landed. i'm sure i'm misreading a couple of people here, but that's standard for d1
killed for reads?
alt of MURDERCAT
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3517 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 3508, MURDERSUNNY wrote:I did explain it, I used it to read Noraa and once I had a TR on her I wanted to see how others interacted with her wagon. I was looking for scum who would shade Noraa without voting her, as voting Noraa often causes a lot of pain for you and is something you would want to avoid as scum. This was what had me looking at Cake more closely.
Okay, that makes sense. She figured it was some kind of bait but didn't see an immediate connection between it and your push on Cakez.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3518 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 3516, MURDERSUNNY wrote:killed for reads?
When her reads are the same as everyone else's? Doubtful.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3519 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 3480, Gypyx wrote:
and what about the elements i pointed out?

your PR's activated by fruit alignement is also wrong as we already claimed fruit anyways, and i don't see a world where some town roles are activated by specific flavor
FV knowing they were RB'd isn't particularly useful for town, given they wouldn't know who rb'd them or why. It is potentially useful for scum deciding who needs to make the NK if there's a town RB.

If the number of fruit received is roughly the same as the number of players (one or two less at least), claiming the sending of fruit probably doesn't out any PRs. This is corroborated by the SB flip being a multitasking PR and FV, as PB mentioned. Unless it turns out that 14 or so peaches were received what we've already claimed is more than ample for D2.

I have seen no indication that scum would have multiple kills in this game so far, and until there is such an indication I don't think it's wise to try to play around it.

As far as specific fruit being PRs, there is a chance that say, golden delicious apples (obviously not a type of peach) are actually doc shots that show up as fruit. Or some other form of invention. I don't know that scum doesn't have a method of trying to narrow down PRs based on peach flavoring, and I don't see a reason not to play around that.
This is a Parachute.
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3520 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

Spoiler: gamma EOD1 stuff
In post 2105, Gamma Emerald wrote:wtf is going on rn
In post 2351, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 2343, MURDERSUNNY wrote:
In post 2337, staypositivefriend wrote:if we live in a SB!scum world, i think jake's scum equity might increase slightly
Jake has been very quiet about SB.
Jake has been very quiet, period.

But both Jake and Gamma came to the thread after I posted my SB's case TWICE, in TWO different pages, a huge ass post that you couldn't avoid 'cause it would take you like a minute and a half to scroll past through it, and they just posted "wtf is going on" or something along those lines and then dissapeared.
In post 2374, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2246, SirCakez wrote:Hey UT it could be worse you could be modding the Black Flag which has even more pages than us LMAO
does it REALLY?
In post 2375, MURDERSUNNY wrote:Gamma come commit to an SB read please
In post 2390, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2375, MURDERSUNNY wrote:Gamma come commit to an SB read please
in a sec maybe
I'm not paying full attention to this rn
In post 2394, Gamma Emerald wrote:I can see why it looks like I'm openwolfing but I'm really not trying to ,it's just not within me to effort rn
barring other things shifting d2/d3 is the best you can hope for when it comes to when I can start efforting
In post 2402, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 2400, midwaybear wrote:Ooohh. Tinfoil is that Gamma is baiting the bait. We'll see though :lol:
If Gamma is scum, with SpringBreeze implying she'll claim a PR, yeah it could be a bait
In post 2422, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2395, Pink Ball wrote:Just vote SpringBreeze then dude, if you're not going to effort at least lend us your vote and put it where we need it
In post 2396, Pink Ball wrote:I know you read that, Gamma. Do it
VOTE: Spring Breeze
I might do a double-check ISO to see if I actually feel like this is a good vote later but I’ll do what I’m told for now
In post 2599, Gamma Emerald wrote:didn't a few people soft compulsive fv on the first page
In post 2604, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 7, MURDERSUNNY wrote:I hope we can all handle this little disagreement peacefully. Anyone want a peach?
In post 9, midwaybear wrote:
In post 7, MURDERSUNNY wrote:I hope we can all handle this little disagreement peacefully. Anyone want a peach?
Hmm, I want to townread you for saying this.
In post 11, midwaybear wrote:Murdercat might know, but uhh let's just go with good gut vibes for now. Definitely not a strong read by any means, but I just wanted to throw it out there.
Welcome btw
In post 12, MURDERSUNNY wrote:Cool let's be town together bear
these posts
In post 2613, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2605, Cheetory6 wrote:why are we pointing out softs lol
gamma this doesn't matter
I'm pointing out that it might be the "vanilla" role in this setup after all based on the evidence I've collected

@gypyx rude
In post 2619, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2616, MURDERSUNNY wrote:
In post 2555, Noraa wrote:
In post 2550, Spring Breeze wrote:compulsive fruit vendor selling dixie red peaches
Stop this wagon asap. I'm 99% sure this claim is real.
I agree but fruit vendor can 100% be a mafia role
my feelings match this
In post 2622, Gamma Emerald wrote:plus the claim stall doesn't entirely match what amounts to a vanilla claim
In post 2632, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2578, Noraa wrote:Um so I want to save kanna here cuz I think she's town.
Reminds me of the one time I softed tracker when I was actually a town checker.
I understand this comparison but idk if that's fully connectable
In post 2640, Gamma Emerald wrote:Noraa if you could go into more detail about how you see kanna's play as similar to yours that would help me see your point better? I want to know what about kanna's playstyle or the circumstances of this game make you feel like she's in a similar position to you.
In post 2656, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2641, Noraa wrote:
In post 2640, Gamma Emerald wrote:Noraa if you could go into more detail about how you see kanna's play as similar to yours that would help me see your point better? I want to know what about kanna's playstyle or the circumstances of this game make you feel like she's in a similar position to you.
Softed a strong pr to bait nk when she was starting to get into a tough position. Hesitates when claiming the real thing which is actually super weak. Isn't that exactly what I did?
I don't feel like the situation is the exact same, the pressure on you seemed stronger in that game and you actually claimed a power role of some sort, afaict kanna just claimed practical-vanilla
which is still a thing town do (see your play in haunted village) but something about the build-up and pay-off here just feels wrong.
In post 2657, Gamma Emerald wrote:but I will say you're undeniably town here regardless of what kanna flips
In post 2673, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2668, Noraa wrote:
In post 2657, Gamma Emerald wrote:but I will say you're undeniably town here regardless of what kanna flips
why?
don't think you stick your neck out like this for kanna if you're scum
either kanna is a miselim which you want to happen, or a buddy which I feel like you'd have reconciled bussing already atp
In post 2781, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm not resisting but it's not like I'm ignoring arguments against SB's lim
In post 2785, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2782, Jingle wrote:Why are we even considering not limming SB?

Functionally, she claimed VT after softing power.

At worst, we flip her, she's a functional VT, and we have actual context for the pushes and wagons today.
At best, she's scum.

She can never be allowed to approach endgame at this point.
She will never be solved by scum actions.
If we don't eliminate her, this is still going to be a major distraction on later days, when, you know, we'll have better information to hunt elsewhere and we risk outing actually useful roles in the meantime.

VOTE: SB
You know what, I agree with this and her'es why. IN the game noraa referenced where she claimed checker after softing tracker, it was pretty jarring how bad of a role she claimed in comparison to what she softed. Meanwhile kanna's soft-to-claim balance doesn't strike as blatantly atrocious in a way that pings as obvtown like that one did. Noraa's claim from before also had a circumstance of her being okay with her death in an earlier stage of the game which led to her getting more pressure because "why is she softing PR like this when she was fine dying earlier, you don't accept death like that as PR". I think that last point is probably the biggest thing making this not comparable.
In post 2798, Gamma Emerald wrote:that seems to make sense
my spec idea would be it's similar to a game zaphkael ran that I was in
In post 2810, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2808, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2796, Noraa wrote:I'd prefer killing off a vanilla than a fruit vendor because if there are inventories in this game, it's possible that the peaches she vends can help some pr.
Sounds like a good plan.

VOTE: a vanilla

Oh wait...
better way of expressing my point
In post 2840, MariaR wrote:VOTE: SB

Gamma is looking bad to me here for

1. Clearly avoiding taking a stance on SB wagon
2. Actively engaging with mech talk while avoiding anything important about the wagon
3. What looks to me like trying to get Noraa push harder for Kanna to be saved
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3521 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 3518, Something_Smart wrote:When her reads are the same as everyone else's? Doubtful.
This was very salient though, it was posted right before thread lock. Also, I'm not sure everyone else had Jake and Gamma so low. At least I didn't and I think I was the other option.
alt of MURDERCAT
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3522 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:54 pm

In post 3518, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3516, MURDERSUNNY wrote:killed for reads?
When her reads are the same as everyone else's? Doubtful.
Gotta start somewhere, I suppose. If there are multiple good kills and you can only kill one of them, your choice will be arbitrary.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3523 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 3026, Jingle wrote:Jingle - 1 Peaches
SS - 1 Peaches
Noraa - 2 Peaches
PB - 5 Peaches
Cat- 2 Peaches
MWB - Presumably at least 1 peaches via context.
This is currently accurate, afaik, and not everyone has claimed. That's 11-13 peaches already.

We should not be claiming who we sent to yet, but it is entirely possible that everyone is a FV and there are PRs in addition, or that the PRs are a variant of announcing where when they use their power they also give fruit.
This is a Parachute.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3524 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

If you're a PR just lie about sending a fruit to someone you trust or something idk

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”