Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:56 am

Post by Ramcius »

My advice would be to try engage lurkers, if you want something from them. Wagoning disinterested people rarely brings anything useful and just pushes them from the game even more
Tact is for liars and politicians.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1725, Ramcius wrote:My advice would be to try engage lurkers, if you want something from them. Wagoning disinterested people rarely brings anything useful and just pushes them from the game even more
Sometimes scum coasts if there’s no pressure on them to do anything. Wrt Akarin, I don’t believe it’s AI because she told me she’s dealing with some rl stuff. As for Pine, it’s entirely NAI for him. DEB? Who tf knows? :lol:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1722, Flavor Leaf wrote:You're trying hard to discredit me right now, so I really don't think it will come to that 6 person POE.
Me trying to tell you that you're wrong, because your wrong when you think i'm scum.

Is not discrediting.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1725, Ramcius wrote:My advice would be to try engage lurkers, if you want something from them. Wagoning disinterested people rarely brings anything useful and just pushes them from the game even more
This is what i've been doing, but you and FL are distracting me from doing it effectively.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1724, Ramcius wrote:To answer your question, I will think about it D3, assuming I won't eat a bullet tonight
I don't care about what you will do D3 if you do it D3.
I want to know what you would do right now, because i'm trying to solve you and i need to know if you actually give a shit about the game beyond flipping me.

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

yeah, but you're talking at me with simple discredits, none of which make me believe you in any sense
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:26 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1730, Flavor Leaf wrote:yeah, but you're talking at me with simple discredits, none of which make me believe you in any sense
You're responding with simple discredits and that's all your entire push boils down to.

"This post bad"

"This post bad"

"POLITCIAL READS!"

"Reaction testing!"

You're like a robot.

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

That's not what I'm saying at all.

I'm more calling out the actions I see you taking to insure you don't get wagoned harder.

I don't think your posts are bad, I even specifically said it was good scum discredit, but yeah

I havent said reaction testing this day phase either.

And if I have multiple reasons there, then how is that robotic or "entire push boils down to"
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1728, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
This is what i've been doing, but you and FL are distracting me from doing it effectively.
Yes, I saw what you were doing and as I said, wagoning lurkers isn't the way to sort people
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1729, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1724, Ramcius wrote:To answer your question, I will think about it D3, assuming I won't eat a bullet tonight
I don't care about what you will do D3 if you do it D3.
I want to know what you would do right now, because i'm trying to solve you and i need to know if you actually give a shit about the game beyond flipping me.
Give me a sec, I'll just pull out my crystal ball and divine what will happen in this game in future and then I will tell you what actions I will take based on these events that will happen
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by Mistyx »

In post 1726, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Sometimes scum coasts if there’s no pressure on them to do anything. Wrt Akarin, I don’t believe it’s AI because she told me she’s dealing with some rl stuff. As for Pine, it’s entirely NAI for him. DEB? Who tf knows? :lol:
deb is usually just

like this

but its been a while since ive seen him town iirc
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by Mistyx »

In post 1674, Mistyx wrote:
In post 1672, Flavor Leaf wrote:i'm like way past that at this point, that was an in the moment type thing.
can you walk me through the rest of it then?
@FL

Can you answer this
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

yep in my iso
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

dont be lazy and act like i havent already explained it
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1682, NorwegianboyEE wrote:TSQ where are you standing today?
I like pressure on akarin. My plan was to come into today to try to engage with her to see if I could tease out reads and maybe some participation I could sort but she hasn't been here and I don't know what to do with the slot because again it's just so different from what I saw in Among Us Mafia. I am more interested in this than in TGP because to me TGP looks more like I've experienced them in other games as town than akarin does.

I don't really think either side of you-FL is scum but if its one of the two I think its FL. I'm having a hard time getting FL outside of null which listening to everyone seems to be his MO.

I've already said my piece about ramcius. This is a lot of the scum hunting and engagement I thought was lacking from their day one play so I don't really feel like pushing in that direction right now.

At the risk of drawing nancy's ire I think the way pine interacted with the wagon yesterday was pretty suspect where they were against it and then kind of flailed against it ineffectually while refusing to actually do anything that might stop it from happening.

So I'm interested in putting some pressure on akarin and pine and I'm not sure which yet, ideally one of them would come into the thread and start engaging with things.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1735, Mistyx wrote:
In post 1726, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
deb is usually just

like this

but its been a while since ive seen him town iirc
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=81907&user_select%5B%5D=32517
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1739, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 1682, NorwegianboyEE wrote:TSQ where are you standing today?
I like pressure on akarin. My plan was to come into today to try to engage with her to see if I could tease out reads and maybe some participation I could sort but she hasn't been here and I don't know what to do with the slot because again it's just so different from what I saw in Among Us Mafia. I am more interested in this than in TGP because to me TGP looks more like I've experienced them in other games as town than akarin does.

I don't really think either side of you-FL is scum but if its one of the two I think its FL. I'm having a hard time getting FL outside of null which listening to everyone seems to be his MO.

I've already said my piece about ramcius. This is a lot of the scum hunting and engagement I thought was lacking from their day one play so I don't really feel like pushing in that direction right now.

At the risk of drawing nancy's ire I think the way pine interacted with the wagon yesterday was pretty suspect where they were against it and then kind of flailed against it ineffectually while refusing to actually do anything that might stop it from happening.

So I'm interested in putting some pressure on akarin and pine and I'm not sure which yet, ideally one of them would come into the thread and start engaging with things.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=85156&user_select%5B%5D=26526

I would like to hear more from her but yeah she was very obvtown in that.

You’re not going to draw my “ire”. :lol: I want to figure out this game as much as you do. Anyway, I’m pretty sure that you’re town now and Math thinks that as well. Koba was obviously wrong on you, which is why I kind’ve gave you a bit of a hard time initially.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I can take hard times. Lord knows I give them, so I better be able to take them.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:22 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I'm really not that hard to read.

i feel like im obvious town here
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1743, Flavor Leaf wrote:I'm really not that hard to read.

Why? Honestly I'm getting really frustrated by this group, there's just like 5 people in this game declaring themselves obvious town as if that is ever an argument that can be evaluated from a self made statement like that.
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

Mystyx, Norwee, Nancy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:34 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1745, Dr Easy Bake wrote:Mystyx, Norwee, Nancy
If this is seriously your PoE, you either are scum here or have not been reading. Which is it?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:36 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1745, Dr Easy Bake wrote:Mystyx, Norwee, Nancy
VOTE: Doctor Easy Bake

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:08 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1744, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 1743, Flavor Leaf wrote:I'm really not that hard to read.

Why? Honestly I'm getting really frustrated by this group, there's just like 5 people in this game declaring themselves obvious town as if that is ever an argument that can be evaluated from a self made statement like that.
Unless you can find evidence to the contrary, it’s usually town indicative - more often than not. Kokichi for example, would be a player where this would be NAI for.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1535, Mistyx wrote:tgp deb akarin zor were molla's main scumreads is what i got from the iso

hmm
VOTE: DEB

His entire PoE looks to be based on OMGUS, which makes no sense coming from a slot that has yet to do anything townie.

When OMGUS actually has a logical basis, it’s town indicative but when there’s no reasonable basis for it, more commonly scum.

DEB’s leaving his vote on Ram yesterday is the kind of safe vote, scum often tends to make - same with his initial vote on me. He knows that neither of us were likely being wagoned yesterday.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”