TM 2021 Large Normal 2: Wikipedia Integer Facts (Over)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:26 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 420, Winter Flakes wrote:I'd say the only person in this plist who'd be able to meta read me correctly is the worst
Are you saying because I can't meta read you that you consider me the best?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:31 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 422, Hopkirk wrote:-A50 usually easiest to read when being over the top/having fun- feels town. we talked about this one a bit more and hectic agreed it feels a bit more over the top and forced than normal- but that not having much scumhunting in it probably makes it town indicative
For the umpteenth hundred time: Just bc I'm not
posting
my reads doesn't mean I don't have them. BIG difference.

In effect; I refuse to be TR'd based on this faulty assumption. Please find a better reason to TR me if you will.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:33 am

Post by Almost50 »

And just to be clear, I already have 3 TRs, 4 TLs & 3 SLs (but no lock Scum yet)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:35 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 427, Hopkirk wrote:how do you feel about A50?
What with your obsession about me? I don't need no matchmaker.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:38 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 433, AGar wrote:Old man good
THANK YOU. (Town-binning AGar for this) :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:41 am

Post by Almost50 »

Spoiler:
In post 434, hercule wrote:
In post 263, DrippingGoofball wrote:hercule should sheep me. He knows I'm good.
In post 284, mastina wrote:
In post 183, Cephrir wrote:i rolled town this time and i'm so relieved
Yaknow what?

I actually believe it.

I'm more ambivalent on DGB (she could be town, could be scum, hard to tell for sure), but I legit buy that you're town here, so.

hercule
Hopkirk
innocentvillager
OkaPoka

jjh927
Cephrir
Ythan

Almost50
AGar (null--he did check in but didn't continue to post)
Winter Flakes (alt of Uncrowned)
DrippingGoofball (ambivalent--can see her as town or scum, not sure which)

Titus
Lady Lambdadelta
the worst

Dunnstral
Dannflor
Xtoxm

Locktown, townreads, various shade of nullread, candidates-for-fourth-scum, scum?
In post 302, Dannflor wrote:
In post 272, Dannflor wrote:rvs read list inc <3
oh I guess I wasn't joking

Spoiler: serious rvs analysis time
coming into the game I was trying to keep an eye out for people who were quick to try and recreate the "vibes" of last game but either felt like they were forcing it or just felt distinctly different from last game in how they went about it. Very start of this game has ythan, hopkirk, okapoka, hercule, and IV talking the most. There's no actual content here but it's the type of memey early back and forth that creates (dare I say) good vibes between people and that scum wouldn't hate to establish a foothold in (like hercule had so pointedly done at the very beginning of last game).

off the bat I do agree that hercule feels different this game. He's less shy about directly interacting with people so far and I vaguely liked that he was the one that took the initiative on the meme xtoxm wagon. I don't think his change in approach or tone are things that he wouldn't necessarily be able to do as scum, and I think watching to see if he's able to keep this same type of energy up over a longer period of time will be most indicative for him, but for now I'm comfortable putting him slightly above everyone else.

ythan was who I originally landed on as feeling somewhat suspicious out of the starting meme/vibe/hangout group. just a purely gut reaction but he felt more on the outside looking in and #83 in particular just felt like kind of a forced way to match his energy to the thread. Reading back now though, I don't really see his posting so much as trying to cement himself within the vibes (whatever the hell that actually means) as just poking around rather nonchalantly. He doesn't post that much and doesn't seem particularly desperate to be "in the vibes" which is my new term for people trying to get themselves in the early meme town block I guess?

I actually do lean town on Hopkirk. I won't go into details but I was having a terrible day at work so I think it's at least a little town indicative that Hopkirk and Hectic were sensitive to me feeling a little more dour than usual today? At least, I feel like it should be town indicative. I'm not really giving the same points to Mastina given she came in after Hopkirk and her approach feels a little less curious/thoughtful than Hopkirk's wtr to my slot. although I don't scum read her.

innocent villager I ended up switching my vote to after just one too many posts that I felt were... a little forced? Like to me, the "hahaha I'm scum no I'm not let's be silly guys" stuff was fun for the first few pages but IV seemed intent on continuing it for just a bit longer. It just felt like it crossed the line of someone trying too hard to continue the vibing shit posts while also making it 100% explicit that "I'm just shit posting guys." I dunno, just slightly more self aware than everyone else who was casually shit posting.

It also felt like an intentional choice? Is that a right read IV? It stood out to me and I'm wondering if you were trying to accomplish something specific with the "guys I'm scum" shit posts or if you just didn't want to let go of the fun

Also I'm not sure I vibe with your jump on Cephrir as I think interpreting "don't post your reads list every page" as "Cephrir must hate mastina's reads" feels like just looking for something to attack

I don't have any real thoughts on anyone else yet. OkaPoka feels the same as last game but I don't think that actually means anything for their slot. I thought the worst's pop in was kind of weird on a gut level? but I assume that's just because duck hasn't read the game yet.
In post 313, Dunnstral wrote:

coming into the game I was trying to keep an eye out for people who were quick to try and recreate the "vibes" of last game but either felt like they were forcing it or just felt distinctly different from last game in how they went about it. Very start of this game has ythan, hopkirk, okapoka, hercule, and IV talking the most. There's no actual content here but it's the type of memey early back and forth that creates (dare I say) good vibes between people and that scum wouldn't hate to establish a foothold in (like hercule had so pointedly done at the very beginning of last game).

off the bat I do agree that hercule feels different this game. He's less shy about directly interacting with people so far and I vaguely liked that he was the one that took the initiative on the meme xtoxm wagon. I don't think his change in approach or tone are things that he wouldn't necessarily be able to do as scum, and I think watching to see if he's able to keep this same type of energy up over a longer period of time will be most indicative for him, but for now I'm comfortable putting him slightly above everyone else.

ythan was who I originally landed on as feeling somewhat suspicious out of the starting meme/vibe/hangout group. just a purely gut reaction but he felt more on the outside looking in and #83 in particular just felt like kind of a forced way to match his energy to the thread. Reading back now though, I don't really see his posting so much as trying to cement himself within the vibes (whatever the hell that actually means) as just poking around rather nonchalantly. He doesn't post that much and doesn't seem particularly desperate to be "in the vibes" which is my new term for people trying to get themselves in the early meme town block I guess?

I actually do lean town on Hopkirk. I won't go into details but I was having a terrible day at work so I think it's at least a little town indicative that Hopkirk and Hectic were sensitive to me feeling a little more dour than usual today? At least, I feel like it should be town indicative. I'm not really giving the same points to Mastina given she came in after Hopkirk and her approach feels a little less curious/thoughtful than Hopkirk's wtr to my slot. although I don't scum read her.

innocent villager I ended up switching my vote to after just one too many posts that I felt were... a little forced? Like to me, the "hahaha I'm scum no I'm not let's be silly guys" stuff was fun for the first few pages but IV seemed intent on continuing it for just a bit longer. It just felt like it crossed the line of someone trying too hard to continue the vibing shit posts while also making it 100% explicit that "I'm just shit posting guys." I dunno, just slightly more self aware than everyone else who was casually shit posting.

It also felt like an intentional choice? Is that a right read IV? It stood out to me and I'm wondering if you were trying to accomplish something specific with the "guys I'm scum" shit posts or if you just didn't want to let go of the fun

Also I'm not sure I vibe with your jump on Cephrir as I think interpreting "don't post your reads list every page" as "Cephrir must hate mastina's reads" feels like just looking for something to attack

I don't have any real thoughts on anyone else yet. OkaPoka feels the same as last game but I don't think that actually means anything for their slot. I thought the worst's pop in was kind of weird on a gut level? but I assume that's just because duck hasn't read the game yet.
This is a thoughtful post and I agree with the contents

I don't think there's a lot to get good reads off of before this post

I'm open to Cephrir being town this time but he's going to have to show it in a way that I can interpret, because his current posting makes me want to say don't townread him so fast

Though I can understand him not liking mastina being a real thought, even from last game where he was scum
In post 316, mastina wrote:
In post 313, Dunnstral wrote:

This is a thoughtful post and I agree with the contents
While I do agree it is fairly thoughtful and the contents are objectively decent-to-good, it is very much: not a townpost.

In fact I'm
pretty
sure this is a Dann-scum post. In like...the 90% percentile range--it's not a lockscum beyond all shadow of doubt lockscum post from Dann, but I'm PRETTY sure it's Dann as scum here.
In post 321, Dannflor wrote:
In post 316, mastina wrote:While I do agree it is fairly thoughtful and the contents are objectively decent-to-good, it is very much: not a townpost.

In fact I'm pretty sure this is a Dann-scum post. In like...the 90% percentile range--it's not a lockscum beyond all shadow of doubt lockscum post from Dann, but I'm PRETTY sure it's Dann as scum here.
can you expound on that with anything specific?
In post 323, Dunnstral wrote:

Hercule was also quick to gain townreads early last game

If he rolled scum again he could easily look different to look town

People started cluing in on him as the game went on and discussion about other peoples' alignments started

What I'm trying to say is that reading him off tone on the first few pages is a bad idea, again
In post 327, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:(It helps Hercule's entrance was garbage, but honestly I was just waiting to Mastina to post one of these lists so I can do my standard Mastina play which is just to eliminate players in inverse order of her preference.)

It wins the game more than it loses the game, and that's a fact.
In post 334, OkaPoka wrote:the thing is i can see hercule prewriting his entrance idk if that makes him scum but it makes him a nerd
In post 336, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 19, hercule wrote:helloooooooooooooooooooo my friends it feels great to be here. i made a vocaroo reaction to my role pm but implosion said they would prefer for me not to post it so.

i will try to reel in the insufferably lamisty energy i exude but i do just want to express one thought that's fucking funny to me. i kept referring to my team as the 4/4 town gods last game cuz i told them i wanted everyone to embody our full team flipping town and let it seep into everyone's game cuz i was the only one who flipped mafia and i wanted to manifest myself as town. and then IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED lmaooo 4/4 town gods for real. they all got scumflips on d1 so time for us to do the same.

but still fuck ABR
this is the more damning post in my mind. Pre-writing is one thing if you don;t know your alignment, but this post has to have come post alignment knowledge by definition.

And it's fucking attrocious.
In post 337, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 334, OkaPoka wrote:the thing is i can see hercule prewriting his entrance idk if that makes him scum but it makes him a nerd
Like to be clear, I could also see him prewriting that opening post, which admittedly would only be a thing that matters if he did not know his alignment at the time.

But the second post is the more damning one, and is in stark contrast to the first post as feeling far more improvisational, despite referencing an event that occurred before the thread opening.

It is guaranteed to have been done and known post alignment knowledge, which makes it alignment indicative, so we can toss aside concerns of NAI/Neutrality in favour of looking at it with a lens.
In post 342, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 340, innocentvillager wrote:if hercule pre-wrote the entrance post then why did he post it if he's scum? saying he prewrote implies he genuinely believes that scum!him will not post that. if he's scum, he either had a change of heart and went "ehh, i'll post it anyway bc LOL" or he changed it somehow.

you can't just toss it aside and pretend it doesn't exist because he prewrote it.
If he pre-wrote it prior to knowing his alignment, it wouldn't have any tone leakage. If he is scum and chose to post it anyway, it would be for that reason and as a good entry cover to not get early wagoned.

If he's town, he does it because he wanted to post it.

and as both alignments, if he did work on it, he'd like it to see the light of day

so essentially, the first post, if written prior to seeing alignment, is unusable to read him on because even the logic for "why post it as scum" is easily found and also wifom.

Your post here is effectively contentless, because this is a prima facie concept and should be grasped simply. Why did you miss this, and why did you think it was a good idea to challenge in this way? What were you gaining?

Note that the second post is exempt from this above logic BECAUSE IT IS CONFIRMABLE that by this point he has known his alignment, prewritten or NOT.
In post 353, innocentvillager wrote:the more i read the more im thinking im the idiot here for not grasping what you are saying and that we might be talking past each other on hercule's 1st post

I've read hercule's 2nd post and I don't get the "fucking awful" vibes that you are getting from it. He probably didn't prewrite the 2nd post so that's why it seems improvisational and I think it's fine if it references his voice reaction from 12h ago or whatever?

idk, im pretty mixed on hercule especially now that everyone is shading them but it's not like, unexpected shade to me given his posting style i guess
In post 361, OkaPoka wrote:well i guess maybe the best way to describe my thoughts on hercule:

his first posts feel a lil performative
In post 364, innocentvillager wrote:im starting to think the whole "i wouldn't post this as scum" thing is most likely either a) B.S. he came up with post-PM or b) something hercule actually thought on first-draft, and if he rolled scum he re-evaluated it from a scum perspective and still decided to post it

so I don't think it's that likely scum!him scrapped his whole post anymore

the idea is that with a playstyle that open, eventually town is probably going to ask you for your scum!approach last game anyway and it looks better if you pre-emptively post it yourself

but yeah maybe we can wait for hercule for more color. i enjoyed being the annoying hyperposting kitty for one day but it's time to sleep and lurk out the rest of the game
i'm like midway through catching up and i keep adding stuff to my multi-quote and i feel like this was a foolish tactic cuz im gonna end up with like 100 quotes lmao

Seriously?!

VOTE: hercule

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:42 am

Post by Almost50 »

BIG F! :facepalm:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:42 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 436, hercule wrote:oops i didn't even mean to POST THEM WTF lmaooooooooooooooo
OK

UNVOTE:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:44 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 438, Cephrir wrote:I am leaning town on a50 right now based on comparing him to tenet. But I dont have much faith in my ability to read him.
Another BAD reason to TR me.
I am
Town, but the reasoning is flawed.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:48 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 444, Dannflor wrote:Almost50 - performative??
Danndlor - delusional??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:51 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 448, hercule wrote:what's BS about it?
All of it

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:00 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 474, Hopkirk wrote:
what are your reads looking like atm? i think you've dropped a few of the ones we're discussing here?
i kind of like that you're going back on 'vibe' reads and saying it's because of headspace yesterday/you like them in retrospect rather than sticking hard to them. feels like something you're less likely to fake + hectic liked the approach there too

VOTE: A50
Good case. I'll sheep you

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:15 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Good case! I'll sheep you.

Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:21 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 410, Hopkirk wrote:how do you read A50 right now
In post 412, Hopkirk wrote:there's a lot of stuff from A50 that feels a bit tonally off to me
In post 422, Hopkirk wrote:-A50 usually easiest to read when being over the top/having fun- feels town.
In post 427, Hopkirk wrote:how do you feel about A50?
In post 474, Hopkirk wrote: VOTE: A50
In post 474, Hopkirk wrote:what do you like on a50?
In post 478, Hopkirk wrote:how do you feel about A50?
In post 481, Hopkirk wrote:i think I’m scumreading A50 in large part for the sheer quantity of emojis on page
In post 515, Hopkirk wrote:do you think A50 would hard lurk in team mafia after finishing a scum game where he lurked & having been active as town in part 1? this feels like it isn't super useful unless A50 hates scum to the extent he just won't play it
@Hopkirk: Why are you ignoring me? :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:27 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 481, Hopkirk wrote:i think I’m scumreading A50 in large part for the sheer quantity of emojis on page
And now.. THE WALTZ

:D :) :] :lol: :giggle: :P :roll: :wink: :cool: :mrgreen: :neutral: :oops: :o :eek: :( :? :mad: :cry: :evil: :good: :twisted: :igmeou: :shifty: :cop: :doc: :dead: :facepalm: :yawn: :nerd: :?: Image Image Image Image Image Image

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:30 am

Post #669 is a scumclaim by LLD.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:32 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 481, Hopkirk wrote:i don’t like this after thinking more about it
Yes, because as Scum I would make sure to let everybody know that I am. GOOS THINKING.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:34 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 483, OkaPoka wrote:ground them up and pretend they aren't here and then pray they eat a nightkill before it matters
I think I like you better than Hopkirk. You are my new favourite friend <3

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:36 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 490, jjh927 wrote:Of course, but that gets me NKed early and I don't have as much effort to spare these days at any rate
Were you Scum or Town in MBoS? I can't seem to remember

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:41 am

Post by Almost50 »

Ah! Ascetic Townie you were. OK

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:41 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 715, DrippingGoofball wrote:Post #669 is a scumclaim by LLD.
669 is a Dann post.

What are you smoking, DGB?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:48 am

In post 720, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 715, DrippingGoofball wrote:Post #669 is a scumclaim by LLD.
669 is a Dann post.

What are you smoking, DGB?
Post #679. I reported it to the mods for game-throwing, that's how bad it is.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:51 am

A50 is such a nervous scum wreck.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:51 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 517, Cephrir wrote:i don't understand the guy.
Boars & monkeys. They never get along (except maybe in cartoons) :lol:

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:52 am

LLD/A50/IV

That's my scum team so far.

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”