TM 2021 Large Normal 2: Wikipedia Integer Facts (Over)

Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:35 am

Post by Hopkirk »

idk how to feel about mastina not mentioning me by name (i think exclusively not mentioning me) when she was talking about people who she thinks are better/worse at scum
In post 654, Winter Flakes wrote:@tw and Dann

nah I think it's more likely to come from town than scum

I think scum would be more inclined to just dismiss it and express a bit of frustration but not go that in depth
this is really surface level? how much exp do you have with LLD?
In post 656, Winter Flakes wrote:im offended you dont think winter flakes (alt of uncrowned) categorises as a competent scumhunter

sometimes it's better not to tell the truth, you know?

imma go cry now brb
:cry:
In post 660, Dannflor wrote:
In post 649, mastina wrote:I wasn't even voting you, and I wasn't hard-pushing you at the time; why was me, of all people, scumreading you but not pushing you strongly, enough of an irritant?
I think I merged you with Hopkirk
i'm going to take this as a compliment
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:39 am

Post by hercule »

In post 750, Hopkirk wrote:idk how to feel about mastina not mentioning me by name (i think exclusively not mentioning me) when she was talking about people who she thinks are better/worse at scum
lmao she put me in the category of 5 people who aren't good scumhunters so :yawn: but I can understand, no one has meta on me. actually one thing that's been surprising to me is that normally i have this strong town entitlement that i tried to replicate as scum last game but now that i'm town in this table i'm like, yeah, meh, no one has seen my town game I don't feel like it's that weird to be sus of me. except okapoka's vote on me made me downgrade them a bit cuz i feel like they DO have access to my meta, or at least gave me the impression they did
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:41 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 680, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Now that I've addressed rampant fucking egotism and Mastina can't hammer me with "see LLD doesn't want you to know how good she is"

Can we move on and pressure hercule a little more? None of his catch up was at all inspiring, and I'm really curious where people's townreads on the dude come from.
the amount of ego projection in your previous post hurt to read. i couldn't finish it
In post 687, Titus wrote:I like xtoxm.

I never did finish my skim but I may not.

If LLD is scum, Hercule almost certainly is. I don't see LLD putting down all her credibility on something she doesn't feel will flip scum. If Hercule flips town, LLD's read accuracy will be discounted at best.
so are you saying scum!LLD comes in driving a bus d1 and expects it to go to a lethal or that scum!LLD plans to throw some sus on Herc then start pushing something else? it doesn't feel SvS
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:42 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Hopkirk, can we hypnotize you to vote for LLD? We really could use your help right now.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:44 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 701, Almost50 wrote:
In post 422, Hopkirk wrote:-A50 usually easiest to read when being over the top/having fun- feels town. we talked about this one a bit more and hectic agreed it feels a bit more over the top and forced than normal- but that not having much scumhunting in it probably makes it town indicative
For the umpteenth hundred time: Just bc I'm not
posting
my reads doesn't mean I don't have them. BIG difference.

In effect; I refuse to be TR'd based on this faulty assumption. Please find a better reason to TR me if you will.
hectic eventually dropped his townread on you but that might have been to get me to stop arguing that i didn't like it because he couldn't be bothered continuing. he didn't outright say you were scum tbh, just admitted that you did feel somewhat over the top when i was saying how you felt really over the top
In post 713, Almost50 wrote:
In post 410, Hopkirk wrote:how do you read A50 right now
In post 412, Hopkirk wrote:there's a lot of stuff from A50 that feels a bit tonally off to me
In post 422, Hopkirk wrote:-A50 usually easiest to read when being over the top/having fun- feels town.
In post 427, Hopkirk wrote:how do you feel about A50?
In post 474, Hopkirk wrote: VOTE: A50
In post 474, Hopkirk wrote:what do you like on a50?
In post 478, Hopkirk wrote:how do you feel about A50?
In post 481, Hopkirk wrote:i think I’m scumreading A50 in large part for the sheer quantity of emojis on page
In post 515, Hopkirk wrote:do you think A50 would hard lurk in team mafia after finishing a scum game where he lurked & having been active as town in part 1? this feels like it isn't super useful unless A50 hates scum to the extent he just won't play it
@Hopkirk: Why are you ignoring me? :lol:
despite this A50 seems to have gotten 0 attention while i've been away from the thread. literally nothing
In post 716, Almost50 wrote:
In post 481, Hopkirk wrote:i don’t like this after thinking more about it
Yes, because as Scum I would make sure to let everybody know that I am. GOOS THINKING.
bad posting
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:46 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 743, hercule wrote:ok so here's version 1 of my tier list, feels decent for now

Hard Town

mastina

Towny

Hopkirk
DrippingGoofBall

Townlean

OkaPoka
Xtoxm

Have Said Or Done Something Towny

innocentvillager
Agar
Dunnstral

Have Not Said Or Done Something Towny

Jjh
Dannflor
Cephrir
Winter Flakes
Lady Lambdadelta
the worst
Ythan
Titus

Kinda Sus

Almost50

pedit: honestly tho like they just talked about how epic of a scumgame they have and how they're the queen of AtE like what are we even gonna get from voting there, I feel like A50 wagon has better chance to gain traction and LLD is one of those players that if they're scum you have to case the fuck out of them after flipping a partner or two. butttt yolo i'll vote with you because you're my friend

VOTE: Lady LambdaDelta
why is your vote on LLD instead of A50 here? you put him in a category all on his own then went on to case LLD?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:47 am

Post by Hopkirk »

VOTE: LLD
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:48 am

Post by hercule »

In post 755, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 743, hercule wrote:ok so here's version 1 of my tier list, feels decent for now

Hard Town

mastina

Towny

Hopkirk
DrippingGoofBall

Townlean

OkaPoka
Xtoxm

Have Said Or Done Something Towny

innocentvillager
Agar
Dunnstral

Have Not Said Or Done Something Towny

Jjh
Dannflor
Cephrir
Winter Flakes
Lady Lambdadelta
the worst
Ythan
Titus

Kinda Sus

Almost50

pedit: honestly tho like they just talked about how epic of a scumgame they have and how they're the queen of AtE like what are we even gonna get from voting there, I feel like A50 wagon has better chance to gain traction and LLD is one of those players that if they're scum you have to case the fuck out of them after flipping a partner or two. butttt yolo i'll vote with you because you're my friend

VOTE: Lady LambdaDelta
why is your vote on LLD instead of A50 here? you put him in a category all on his own then went on to case LLD?
I would vote A50 too, for sure. I just voted LLD cuz DGB wanted me to and then I ISO'd LLD to do my due diligence on whether I wanted to keep the vote there, and yeah, i'm fine with it as well.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:49 am

In post 747, hercule wrote:Titus: let's go ahead and clear LLD since she would never make an early push on town as scum

LLD: yes, yes, correct I would never, despite me just stating that my meta is insane and i change it all the time, you are logical and reasonable
*clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:49 am

Post by Hopkirk »

tbh i had to stop myself voting LLD purely based on that ego post
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:50 am

Post by Hopkirk »

then i remembered i don't like her content
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 752, Hopkirk wrote:so are you saying scum!LLD comes in driving a bus d1 and expects it to go to a lethal or that scum!LLD plans to throw some sus on Herc then start pushing something else? it doesn't feel SvS
I wasn't concluding anything about LLD yet. I only postulated scum!LLD and town Hercule is unlikely. I don't have enough data for predictions.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:52 am

In post 759, Hopkirk wrote:tbh i had to stop myself voting LLD purely based on that ego post
Right?

She could have just typed "I rolled scum" - it would have been simpler for everyone.

We'll throw A50 in the sack tomorrow. His self-vote is just trying to beat the town to the punch, but we're not fools here.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 747, hercule wrote:Titus: let's go ahead and clear LLD since she would never make an early push on town as scum

LLD: yes, yes, correct I would never, despite me just stating that my meta is insane and i change it all the time, you are logical and reasonable
Neither of these posts are what we said though.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:53 am

In post 761, Titus wrote:
In post 752, Hopkirk wrote:so are you saying scum!LLD comes in driving a bus d1 and expects it to go to a lethal or that scum!LLD plans to throw some sus on Herc then start pushing something else? it doesn't feel SvS
I wasn't concluding anything about LLD yet. I only postulated scum!LLD and town Hercule is unlikely. I don't have enough data for predictions.
Vote LLD! It'll be good for your record. <3

Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:53 am

Post by Hopkirk »

doing some tft with hectic. i might get some thoughts about the game during that
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:55 am

Post by innocentvillager »

hmm i am having a lot of trouble getting reads in this game, i think my LLD townlean crumbled to dust after seeing the kind of player she is
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:55 am

Post by hercule »

In post 763, Titus wrote:

well they are. let's read it from hercule's POV, considering I am hercule
In post 687, Titus wrote:If LLD is scum, Hercule almost certainly is.
LLD is town because LLD would never push hercule here as scum
In post 690, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Dude.

Titus is making sense and posting reasonable posts that contain correct logic and sound deductive reasoning.
This makes so much sense! I would never do this!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:56 am

In post 763, Titus wrote:

The use of "we" is making me tingle.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:57 am

In post 766, innocentvillager wrote:hmm i am having a lot of trouble getting reads in this game, i think my LLD townlean crumbled to dust after seeing the kind of player she is
Happy! Happy!

Joy! Joy!

Join us, yellow dog.

innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:01 am

i thought i was scum to you DGB? :(
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 764, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 761, Titus wrote:
Vote LLD! It'll be good for your record. <3
I'll vote when I'm ready. I don't care about my individual record and there's a lot of time left.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:04 am

mastina just feels like obvtown and i don't know about anyone else

like, literally if mastina is town and is 90% on dann/lld indepedently being scum like what the fuck else are we doing except voting there unless she has her head so far up her ass that she's -rand, like if the mod told me we had even a 33% shot at hitting scum on D1 i would snap vote and tab out

VOTE: LLD
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:08 am

gth

{innocentvillager}
{mastina}
{OkaPoka}
{Hopkirk, hercule, DGB}
{everyone else???}
{LLD, Dann, A50} sure i will sheep the PoE that has been floating around whatever for now i can't read Dann or LLD whatsoever
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:10 am

add cephrir to PoE and Dunnstral to the lol!townlean {hopkirk, hercule, dgb} tier i guess

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”