clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by clidd »

You will laugh if I show you the reason I based my scummy impression.

Still want to see?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by clidd »

Anyways, I do need to see your reasoning. It's important to me.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by clidd »

Maduisha can be a deepwolf, but I'm just not seeing rn. She's my strongest TR.

Umlaut is my second TR, not as strong compared to Maduisha, but strong enough for me to be comfortable with the way he played so far. I have no reason to think he is scum unless my PoE points this out.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by clidd »

And that's all.

No info to speculate anything more at the moment.

I hope there is enough time left to reconcile the claims and reads in a scum elimination.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by clidd »

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by Cabd »

Yeah, kiddo is falling asleep, i'll get to it later, but not really sure where the townread in Umlaut comes from and am a little confused as to how many people got there.

Some of this shit really pinged.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by maxwell »

In post 625, clidd wrote:You will laugh if I show you the reason I based my scummy impression.

Still want to see?
Hah, not that important right now, I suppose.
In post 626, clidd wrote:Anyways, I do need to see your reasoning. It's important to me.
Completely understand, will get to it when I have time.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by Zulfy »

prodge. Not sure who even flipped yet lol. Will try to be more active sorry.
no investigation no right to speak
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Ohhhh lol
no investigation no right to speak
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by Cabd »

The ghostly wail of the dead is haunting us to get it right, y'all.
Sirius9121
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:50 pm

Post by Sirius9121 »

In post 632, Zulfy wrote:prodge.
no prodging in sirius games eh

rules post
余命数か月ばかりの恋に点滴で扶養する患者達
被害者の甘い期待を弔い悔悟の機会を躊躇うドクター
所以など行方知らず未知の病巣に臥す患者達
発熱が死因 然れば早期に躊躇すべきだったと知る放火犯
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:34 pm

Post by Umlaut »

This is not a prodge because I'm not due for a prod. Probably not going to engage in this game again til tomorrow evening. I'm surprised Clidd put me first in claim order given he has me as a townread, but I'll do it if that's what we've all decided we're doing.

Did Fuzzy give his result before Maxwell claimed? If not that was a missed opportunity, there's a chance Fuzzy would have claimed he was VT.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:05 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Max_ You did not have to claim. You could of just said yes or no. Yes Fuzzy is right or no he is lying. If a player forced you to claim then it would of been on them. Please do not blame me for your bad decision. i make enough bad decisions on my own i do not need to be given credit for other players decision. My cup runnenth over with poor decison

Umlaut- I claimed before Max.Make of that what you will
Maduisha
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:03 am

Post by Maduisha »

In post 604, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I did think about checking Cadb last night, I did not for 3x reason
1) I didn't want to push the issue....
A lot of time I overthink an issue and I begin to tunnel ideas that sometimes makes zero sense. I figured the best course for me was to take break from the Cabd thing and rethink about it on day 2. If I investigated I felt like I would be feeding my paranoia. I was kind of hoping that scum would target Cabd and it would be blocked if her claim was true or killed if she was bluffing. Whoever scum is very likely believed her claims as they went someplace else for the kill IMHO.
2) The town is TR her atp
The best I could get would be a VT which would only prove that she was doing a reaction test. The worst is I would get a not VT which would say she either has a PR or scum. Giving her claim it did not seem that
checking her would really clear or help sort her slot. Neither it would change anyone reads/ In short.... despite my thought on her claim checking her would not help town
3) It would be better to go for someone that was on the edge and see if they were VT.
I thought his role might be either a PR or scum that was lurking. I don't know the player and as I said I try not to go on meta so I dont know if it was something they likely to do. Also if I was wrong then I would hit a VT and would help clear a slot.
1) I think this segment is fair, but I want you to explain the part that says "I was kind of hoping that scum would target Cabd and it would be blocked if her claim was true", because I'm not exactly making sense of the phrase.

2) Do you think being able to corroborate that it was a reaction test or NK bait is not valuable? I've seen games crumble because of town fakeclaims.

3) You said you had a "theory" about Lenora. Was it that she was PR because she was inactive...? Nepenthe was inactive too, and you didn't consider him either according to your words describing your decision process. Why is that?
Maduisha
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:09 am

Post by Maduisha »

In post 614, maxwell wrote:Strongly inclined to think fuzzy's the legitimate claim, his play as I'm seeing it makes sense for him, some of it might not make sense to others but I don't see him claiming the way he did as scum and his attempts to analyze peopl felt believable, by comparison his recent scumgame had not much depth of thought overall. By contrast see a lot of scum motivation Cabd's claim and thought he + koba were quite scummy overall.
I want to hear what are your reasons in favor to town!Fuzzy as opposed to town!Cabd. I know you just replaced in, so events aren't in the same pace for you than for the rest of us, but as a reminder, Fuzzy claimed out of being put at E-1, while Cabd claimed unprompted, which is a lot riskier to do as scum, imo.
In post 614, maxwell wrote:If Cabd is scum I think the most likely partner is Maduisha, were a few things when I was reading I didn't like but this is sort of a gut feeling. Could also see nepenthe as scum though as I feel he's been super underwhelming, but had a slight sense that may have been strong belief in his clidd push even if I think it's really wrong.
This is gonna sound like I'm butthurt that you're scumreading me, but I would like to know what are the things that gave you that gut feeling. I think getting scumread and pushed by someone at least lets me get a good idea of who's behind the push and the mentality behind it, so I would like it if you explained to me the things that make you feel I'm scummy.
Maduisha
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:16 am

Post by Maduisha »

And yeah, I think Fuzzy is scummy, but even then I have to agree with him that Maxwell could've given a yes/no instead of outing which PR he has. Ah, well, none of the investigatives got blocked, so maybe it's not so bad that Max outed.

Anyway, the massclaim is inevitable at this point: I'm VT.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:10 am

Post by clidd »

In post 630, Cabd wrote:Yeah, kiddo is falling asleep, i'll get to it later, but not really sure where the townread in Umlaut comes from and am a little confused as to how many people got there.

Some of this shit really pinged.
Comes from D1, but I'm starting to miss his engagement with the game.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:15 am

Post by clidd »

In post 631, maxwell wrote:
In post 625, clidd wrote:You will laugh if I show you the reason I based my scummy impression.

Still want to see?
Hah, not that important right now, I suppose.
In post 626, clidd wrote:Anyways, I do need to see your reasoning. It's important to me.
Completely understand, will get to it when I have time.
Take your time (but not too long).
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:19 am

Post by clidd »

In post 632, Zulfy wrote:prodge. Not sure who even flipped yet lol. Will try to be more active sorry.
Lol, hello old friend.

Sorry for encouraging your elimination. I have to relearn your meta after this game.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:25 am

Post by clidd »

In post 636, Umlaut wrote:This is not a prodge because I'm not due for a prod. Probably not going to engage in this game again til tomorrow evening. I'm surprised Clidd put me first in claim order given he has me as a townread, but I'll do it if that's what we've all decided we're doing.

Did Fuzzy give his result before Maxwell claimed? If not that was a missed opportunity, there's a chance Fuzzy would have claimed he was VT.
It was more me being paranoid than me going back on the townread. I actually need to see your updated takes on the game.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:33 am

Post by clidd »

In post 637, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Max_ You did not have to claim. You could of just said yes or no. Yes Fuzzy is right or no he is lying. If a player forced you to claim then it would of been on them. Please do not blame me for your bad decision. i make enough bad decisions on my own i do not need to be given credit for other players decision. My cup runnenth over with poor decison

Umlaut- I claimed before Max.Make of that what you will
I'm kind of hoping to get a read from Cabd to be able to assess whether my impression of you so far is wrong or not.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:39 am

Post by clidd »

Spoiler:
In post 638, Maduisha wrote:
In post 604, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I did think about checking Cadb last night, I did not for 3x reason
1) I didn't want to push the issue....
A lot of time I overthink an issue and I begin to tunnel ideas that sometimes makes zero sense. I figured the best course for me was to take break from the Cabd thing and rethink about it on day 2. If I investigated I felt like I would be feeding my paranoia. I was kind of hoping that scum would target Cabd and it would be blocked if her claim was true or killed if she was bluffing. Whoever scum is very likely believed her claims as they went someplace else for the kill IMHO.
2) The town is TR her atp
The best I could get would be a VT which would only prove that she was doing a reaction test. The worst is I would get a not VT which would say she either has a PR or scum. Giving her claim it did not seem that
checking her would really clear or help sort her slot. Neither it would change anyone reads/ In short.... despite my thought on her claim checking her would not help town
3) It would be better to go for someone that was on the edge and see if they were VT.
I thought his role might be either a PR or scum that was lurking. I don't know the player and as I said I try not to go on meta so I dont know if it was something they likely to do. Also if I was wrong then I would hit a VT and would help clear a slot.
1) I think this segment is fair, but I want you to explain the part that says "I was kind of hoping that scum would target Cabd and it would be blocked if her claim was true", because I'm not exactly making sense of the phrase.

2) Do you think being able to corroborate that it was a reaction test or NK bait is not valuable? I've seen games crumble because of town fakeclaims.

3) You said you had a "theory" about Lenora. Was it that she was PR because she was inactive...? Nepenthe was inactive too, and you didn't consider him either according to your words describing your decision process. Why is that?
In post 639, Maduisha wrote:
In post 614, maxwell wrote:Strongly inclined to think fuzzy's the legitimate claim, his play as I'm seeing it makes sense for him, some of it might not make sense to others but I don't see him claiming the way he did as scum and his attempts to analyze peopl felt believable, by comparison his recent scumgame had not much depth of thought overall. By contrast see a lot of scum motivation Cabd's claim and thought he + koba were quite scummy overall.
I want to hear what are your reasons in favor to town!Fuzzy as opposed to town!Cabd. I know you just replaced in, so events aren't in the same pace for you than for the rest of us, but as a reminder, Fuzzy claimed out of being put at E-1, while Cabd claimed unprompted, which is a lot riskier to do as scum, imo.
In post 614, maxwell wrote:If Cabd is scum I think the most likely partner is Maduisha, were a few things when I was reading I didn't like but this is sort of a gut feeling. Could also see nepenthe as scum though as I feel he's been super underwhelming, but had a slight sense that may have been strong belief in his clidd push even if I think it's really wrong.
This is gonna sound like I'm butthurt that you're scumreading me, but I would like to know what are the things that gave you that gut feeling. I think getting scumread and pushed by someone at least lets me get a good idea of who's behind the push and the mentality behind it, so I would like it if you explained to me the things that make you feel I'm scummy.
In post 640, Maduisha wrote:And yeah, I think Fuzzy is scummy, but even then I have to agree with him that Maxwell could've given a yes/no instead of outing which PR he has. Ah, well, none of the investigatives got blocked, so maybe it's not so bad that Max outed.

Anyway, the massclaim is inevitable at this point: I'm VT.

Those are good questions ^

I think Maduisha is outside of her scumrange and maybe the possibility of deepwolf is not as tangible as I was imagining.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:35 am

Post by Cabd »

Yeah I'm being low impact right now. I am quite aware. That doesn't change the realities that it's the weekend so no child are other than me and the wife. And that Chicago weather dumped a good seven inches of snow I am currently fighting with.

It'll have to be a little posting tonight and the meat of the posting will be Monday.
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:04 am

Post by Umlaut »

My take on the game is really dependent on the role reveals so here's my claim, just to keep things moving: I'm a 1-shot Neighborizer, no other abilities. Clidd can confirm he was neighborized.

I don't want to tip my hand as to how I'll be interpreting future claims until they're all out.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:44 am

Post by clidd »