TM 2021 Large Normal 2: Wikipedia Integer Facts (Over)

OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:49 am

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 823, Cephrir wrote:
In post 814, OkaPoka wrote:hey why ducky over anyone minus mastina in the a50 solve
i haven't liked his posts. i guess like, when i say "i don't hate this solve" i half mean "i expected a50 to gun for people i expressly disagree with gunning for" -
winter is a person of interest, he is playing better than last game where i saw him as a necessary miselim on my path to victory and he was just showing up to post terse nothings and i don't entirely know what to make of that yet.
hopkirk and you are both less fun this game. i want to give you time because, well, i like you and am hoping you'll be town and we can play together.
basically i guess you could say that whole list was scumleans for me right now but i'd rather vote someone who actually has votes on them?
i know this post was meandering and probably self contradictory.

that said ducky being not here for a few days was something i probably should have let stop me from voting him right now since it's not going to do much good.
now you know

you have gotten to the part where ducky is not here

what's the next step for you
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:49 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 815, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 812, Cephrir wrote:VOTE: the worst
Explain in 200 words or I'm putting my BoP laser into your brain.

Like, next 5 posts by you.
i'm quite flattered i get to be BoP'd, though i'm not sure what i've done to make you think my town play is competent :P

i think he's just been popping in to say nothing interesting, while last game, although i didn't find him charismatic, he was at least trying. also, it's a wagon with votes that isn't you or hercule since neither of those interest me.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:51 am

Post by Cephrir »

i'm kind of intrigued by the idea that a scumrir vote is one i have never said a word about in my iso. i think i probably go more out of my way to appear to have trajectory as scum.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:52 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 820, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:This isn't a great answer. I know you're helping me apply pressure but you're mixed, so you're entertaining new targets.

I'm saying your target selection is quesitonable and I'm curious where it is coming from.
I am having a very hard time getting reads in this game. Total, I have about six I feel somewhere close to good about.

I am trying to slowly expand that slot by slot. A50 and Winter Flakes have been more present (or at least more present when I am also in the thread) than either AGar or Ythan and I'm more interested in getting reads on people I can actually interact with. Although, as an aside, I don't think I'm scum reading A50 anymore.
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:52 am

Post by hercule »

In post 824, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 822, hercule wrote:
In post 821, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 819, hercule wrote:@LLD my team thinks you might just be scum shitpushing me, can you engage with me a bit as to what you don't like about my posts?
No. Your team can stuff it and you can eat rope.
now that's what i call good faith scumhunting
It is. You're scum. Why do I need to convince you or your team of anything? Why should I take the time to have a long protracted nonsense conversation where you get to gum up the thread with minutia about how definitely I'm misunderstanding you and you're so town.

You are always going to say you're town.

I think you're scum and I'm not going to change that opinion by arguing it with you. If you're so town, prove it by actually doing something townie.
nah see we're not playing this game. it's clear you have no reason for fosing me (your initial fos was because of your #mastinaplay, and then later you seemed to justify it by just quoting a post of mine and saying it's bad), and so if you aren't going to engage, explain, or otherwise show signs of genuinely sorting my alignment then i'll just park my vote on you and that's that

does anyone reading this find this behavior to be towny from LLD? Open question to the table
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:52 am

Post by Dannflor »

ceph's recent posts are +town and Hercule's recent posts are +scum
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:53 am

Post by hercule »

In post 830, Dannflor wrote:ceph's recent posts are +town and Hercule's recent posts are +scum
how so?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:53 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 826, Cephrir wrote:

i'm quite flattered i get to be BoP'd, though i'm not sure what i've done to make you think my town play is competent :P

i think he's just been popping in to say nothing interesting, while last game, although i didn't find him charismatic, he was at least trying. also, it's a wagon with votes that isn't you or hercule since neither of those interest me.
When I say BoP laser I mean I need good answers from you or I'm death tunnelling you on my own BoP.

This is not a great answer. Worst is literally gone and again, this is the same shit i was hitting Dann for. You decided you disliked all the current interaction and your best move was to

EMPTY VOTE THE WORST?!?

There was so much to be done with your vote and you decided that was the move? I find it hard to believe town you isn't more convinced on a read by now, whether it's right or wrong

and I fully believe that's the kind of intermediary vote scum you would make to be in a better position here
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:53 am

Post by hercule »

I do think that Ceph's empty vote on the worst is a bit sus considering the worst is AFK for three days and we won't be getting any reactions, what is the purpose
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:54 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 829, hercule wrote:does anyone reading this find this behavior to be towny from LLD? Open question to the table
this type of appeal to the crowd shit is not towny, hercule

I feel like you could be literally doing anything else in this game besides trying to appear the good-faith half of the LLD vs. hercule 1v1 and instead you're trying to do something that I think you should *know* is unproductive

Like you trying to engage LLD here doesn't feel like you actually want to solve her, it feels like you want to show yourself off as towny
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:54 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 829, hercule wrote:
In post 819, hercule wrote:@LLD my team thinks you might just be scum shitpushing me, can you engage with me a bit as to what you don't like about my posts?
It is. You're scum. Why do I need to convince you or your team of anything? Why should I take the time to have a long protracted nonsense conversation where you get to gum up the thread with minutia about how definitely I'm misunderstanding you and you're so town.

I think you're scum and I'm not going to change that opinion by arguing it with you. If you're so town, prove it by actually doing something townie.
nah see we're not playing this game. it's clear you have no reason for fosing me (your initial fos was because of your #mastinaplay, and then later you seemed to justify it by just quoting a post of mine and saying it's bad), and so if you aren't going to engage, explain, or otherwise show signs of genuinely sorting my alignment then i'll just park my vote on you and that's that

does anyone reading this find this behavior to be towny from LLD? Open question to the table
okay, now this is a post i can properly hate.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:55 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 833, hercule wrote:I do think that Ceph's empty vote on the worst is a bit sus considering the worst is AFK for three days and we won't be getting any reactions, what is the purpose
it's a bad vote

I don't think it's actually scummy
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:56 am

Post by hercule »

In post 834, Dannflor wrote:
In post 829, hercule wrote:does anyone reading this find this behavior to be towny from LLD? Open question to the table
this type of appeal to the crowd shit is not towny, hercule

I feel like you could be literally doing anything else in this game besides trying to appear the good-faith half of the LLD vs. hercule 1v1 and instead you're trying to do something that I think you should *know* is unproductive

Like you trying to engage LLD here doesn't feel like you actually want to solve her, it feels like you want to show yourself off as towny
well I am trying to crowdsource metareads on LLD because the one member of my team who has meta on her has feelings about it but doesn't want me to express them or even say their name because of "bad blood"
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:56 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 832, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 826, Cephrir wrote:

When I say BoP laser I mean I need good answers from you or I'm death tunnelling you on my own BoP.

This is not a great answer. Worst is literally gone and again, this is the same shit i was hitting Dann for. You decided you disliked all the current interaction and your best move was to

EMPTY VOTE THE WORST?!?

There was so much to be done with your vote and you decided that was the move?
I find it hard to believe town you isn't more convinced on a read by now, whether it's right or wrong

and I fully believe that's the kind of intermediary vote scum you would make to be in a better position here
at the risk of self-meta, i don't think the bolded is true. :shrug:
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:57 am

Post by Cephrir »

i will concede that my vote sucks and i should find a better place for it.
Bartleby the Scrivener
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:57 am

Post by hercule »

In post 835, Cephrir wrote:

what do you hate about it? is this rly what scumhunting on this site is, ppl just quote things and say "oh this post sucks" with no substantiation.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:58 am

This is a bad faith representation of my posting, because I literally voted you because of your opening post and used the Mastina thing as an entry point because it let me fuck with Mastina and also because it's genuinely correct. They were simultaneous. Saying I came up with that FoS "later" is false.

You're welcome to park your vote on me, seeing as you're scum and your vote was already parked there. I don't exactly know what you think this post changed but here's the kicker.

This is now the scummiest reaction you've had all game and it's so bleedingly obvious.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:59 am

Post by hercule »

tbh I was kind of expecting Ceph to post a short case on someone by now like they did on Agar cuz I was assuming they were tryna copy their towngame when they did that, but if they flipped scum again they prob wouldn't do it again cuz of the optics
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:59 am

In post 840, hercule wrote:

what do you hate about it? is this rly what scumhunting on this site is, ppl just quote things and say "oh this post sucks" with no substantiation.

ABHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHA

Ceph.

CEPH.

He's scum complaining about being caught for the wrong reasons.

It's open now. He's upset not because he's town being pressured, but because he's scum and he doesn't think he should be suspected for what he's done so far.

You can see it right? It's fucking obvious.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:00 am

Post by hercule »

In post 841, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

This is a bad faith representation of my posting, because I literally voted you because of your opening post and used the Mastina thing as an entry point because it let me fuck with Mastina and also because it's genuinely correct. They were simultaneous. Saying I came up with that FoS "later" is false.

You're welcome to park your vote on me, seeing as you're scum and your vote was already parked there. I don't exactly know what you think this post changed but here's the kicker.

This is now the scummiest reaction you've had all game and it's so bleedingly obvious.
you can't just say something is scummy and hope that it suddenly becomes scummy. you never had a reason to vote me, you literally just said my second post (not my opening, which u are saying now) was atrocious and then never circled back to explain why
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:00 am

Post by Dannflor »

okay but the way you phrased that whole post sounds like you're trying to set up a dichotomy of "I'm the good-faith player here just trying to understand you LLD and you are the bad-faith player"

like it's very p e r f o r m a t i v e and "does anyone reading this find this behavior to be towny from LLD" is a direct appeal to the crowd that feels more like you're looking for a specific answer than actually trying to get a meta read from anyone
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:01 am

Post by Cephrir »

i mean, yes, sometimes that's what scumhunting on this site is, although i think your being annoyed at me for doing that is also scummy. >_>

i don't think it's a fair assessment of what's gone on. the statement "it's clear you have no reason for fosing me" is just untrue, and the whole post seems more like a cookie cutter post you'd make to discredit someone who's attacking you than it does a post that has anything to do with the actual gamestate we have right now. i also have a big pet peeve for the crowd-appealing thing, it's

you know

literally

Spoiler:
performative
Bartleby the Scrivener
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:01 am

Post by jjh927 »

Hmm

I don't like LLD's playstyle but I don't think she's scum here

Hercule looks like town to me, but I should add the caveat that I haven't read the previous incarnation of this game so can't really comment if people are judging based on that

I'm still happy voting the worst
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:01 am

Post by hercule »

In post 843, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

ABHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHA

Ceph.

CEPH.

He's scum complaining about being caught for the wrong reasons.

It's open now. He's upset not because he's town being pressured, but because he's scum and he doesn't think he should be suspected for what he's done so far.

You can see it right? It's fucking obvious.
i- what? how is that your takeaway from that
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:01 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 842, hercule wrote:tbh I was kind of expecting Ceph to post a short case on someone by now like they did on Agar cuz I was assuming they were tryna copy their towngame when they did that, but if they flipped scum again they prob wouldn't do it again cuz of the optics
agar gave me a great opening that game with a legitimately terrible post.
Bartleby the Scrivener

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”