MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3625 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:45 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3614, Cheetory6 wrote:are you unhappy with a PI vote now?
I adore your company
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3626 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:47 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3619, MariaR wrote:Also @Morning I think the people who have had impact on the game is...well not me and you for sure but that's because...look at the post counts the louder you are the more you're going to be seen noticed and heard even if most of it is a contentless void. Really we should be trying to make more of an impact but with a gamestate like this? Yeah gl
pedit: Not at all, you saw how my day started. Why would I be unhappy with a PI vote? Do I think PI is gonna get harder to Elim as the days go on? No. Do I think S_S is? Yes.
yeah well i dont have any disagreement wit h that. while i dont have as much time to play, i also don't care quite as much cause i dont think with the time i have i could reasonably have a greater chance of being right than a majority of other players

i can focus on some things and try to help but really being at the forefront of catching scum is not my thing in the first place

But for you though, i imagine you could if you wanted to and i want to believe that you probably could get your way if you wanted -- but i guess by the gamestate you mean like, PB and whoever else being emperor god king with a few disciples and a large amount of the playerlist being kind of hard to sort as a result since starting mid D1 there wasnt really as much need for arguments or counterwagons or anything like that.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3627 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:00 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Emperor god king
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3628 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:04 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

you're right, not magnificent enough. ill have to think of a better one
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3629 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:05 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Lord Ball of Pink, first of his name, breaker of spring breezes, eater of peaches, protector of the gamestate, leader of wagons, ruler of playerlists and maker of fucking terrifying avatars.
MariaR wrote:I adore your company
q_q
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3630 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:08 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

also s_s was a townlean going into D2 but I would put him closer to null and am fine with the idea of him not touching endgame if he hasn't obvtowned.
his vote on spring breeze was like.. the optically most efficient for scum to have, which is probably a useless thought, but a thought that I have nonetheless had and it's now out there for everyone to read and there's nothing I can do about it at this point sorry.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #3631 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:12 am

Post by Noraa »

It's strange to me that pooky has disappeared.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3632 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:13 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 3623, MariaR wrote:Sheeping? Yup he does that as scum
?????
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3633 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:14 am

I'm not sure that I've ever naked sheeped as scum in my life.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3634 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:36 am

Post by MariaR »

Wanna bet on that?
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3635 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:47 am

No, but if you have a specific example in mind you can feel free to post it.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3636 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:52 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 3606, Pink Ball wrote:My two favorite players posting back to back!
Ouch. Right in the feels. I knew our marriage was a lie.
This is a Parachute.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3637 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:54 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 3554, Pink Ball wrote:Danke
hey S_S do you agree with the push on PI?

□ Yes
□ No
□ Why the fuck are you making boxes
□ other (pls detail)
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3638 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:17 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3630, Cheetory6 wrote:also s_s was a townlean going into D2 but I would put him closer to null and am fine with the idea of him not touching endgame if he hasn't obvtowned.
his vote on spring breeze was like.. the optically most efficient for scum to have, which is probably a useless thought, but a thought that I have nonetheless had and it's now out there for everyone to read and there's nothing I can do about it at this point sorry.
Spring's wagon was all town!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3639 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:17 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Gypyx I see you're very grateful
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3640 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:18 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3636, Jingle wrote:
In post 3606, Pink Ball wrote:My two favorite players posting back to back!
Ouch. Right in the feels. I knew our marriage was a lie.
They're my favorite players in this particular game; you're my favorite over all even if you're my personal pain in the ass
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3641 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:19 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 3554, Pink Ball wrote:Danke
In post 3639, Pink Ball wrote:Gypyx I see you're very grateful
danke you for noticing
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3642 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:19 am

Post by Gypyx »

IT'S STILL DOING IT?

bottom text
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #3643 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Votecount 2.3Cheetory6
Gamma Emerald
Gypyx - 2 (Noraa, Gamma)
Jake The Wolfie - 1 (Jingle)
Jingle
MURDERSUNNY
MariaR - 2 (midwaybear, Zaiden)
midwaybear
Morning Tweet
noraa
Pink Ball
PookyTheMagicalBear
PrivateI - 6 (Cheetory6, Pink Ball, SirCakez, Gypyx, MURDERSUNNY, Pooky)
SirCakez
Something_Smart - 1 (MariaR)
Zaiden

Not Voting - 4 (Jake, Morning Tweet, PrivateI, Something_Smart)

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to ask someone politely to leave. Deadline is February 11th at 10PM EST.
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3644 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 3616, Morning Tweet wrote:Oh Private and Gamma were both players that Kanna just like first omitted from her readslist then brought them on the next time with zero reasoning. Do you really do that both to scum partners - like does that even happen?
"I will do the townies and then figure out where to put my buddies"

In pt: "you forgot to put us in your list"

"Oops"

Did anyone even point it out in main thread?
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3645 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 3631, Noraa wrote:It's strange to me that pooky has disappeared.
Shouldn't be
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3646 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 1622, Spring Breeze wrote:it's true i don't think i've been super on ball with the game so i combed back through and i think these takes are a lot truer to my heart. list isn't ordered.

- cheetory is a townread, even taking away the emotional reason which i don't think i should focus on anymore. he's generally invested, and i especially like how he said he was going to go v/la but couldn't help but come back to comment on things about the game.
- noraa i think is town. she's actually playing very similar to a game i hard scumread her in and she was town. this is also one of the reads infinity feels really good about so i am locking in
- spf; my teammate infinity says he mindmelds with her a lot, and i agree she's had good takes, but i don't think she's towntold enough for a townread. this maria post () still pings me; i still think is too logic leapy, and she expresses a townread on mariar for it which i think is unwarranted. i don't *think* i'm misunderstanding the point, or at least am too far off
- pooky is my randsoultown. we played a game just before and he was a lot like this, and i'd think scum!pooky would be trying to control the gamestate/do something meaningful. he does know this, but i still feel he's town, i suppose. he just doesn't seem to care.
- morning tweet, i think is town for the confidence with the noraa read. i've played with scum!morning briefly and don't think she likes to make waves.
- jake is lhf, but should absolutely not be townread by any stretch of the imagination
- s_s, i am nullscumleaning for popping in at apparently the right moments to make jokes, but doesn't offer anything.
- sircakez has in general been pretty unafraid to give his opinions, and tonally reads as blunt town. maybe it's a soulread, i just think he's town
- zaiden; i liked his attempts to scumhunt with the conversations with his team members. i looked back and think i am probably putting too much stock into that emotional read so i am flipping here again. tonally town because i find him funny, but bias aside, he's probably a light townlean/null.
- gypx, i think is town. he's low effort solving, but still solving
- maria, on reflection, i can see being similar to pooky so i'm not that suspicious of her being put to the side as town for a lot of players. personally, i have no idea and i don't think my opinion matters on this
- pink ball, i'm pretty self conscious that i'm an attractive push for scum, but i don't think i can in good faith call that a scum push. otherwise content is a lot of asking questions and short comments which is pretty null.
- jingle, i still don't like his original noraa push. the points are nitpicky and generally reachy to come to the conclusion that noraa is scum. i do like (agree) with his reasoning behind the PR point noraa brought up though. i feel is still weak suppliment for a "very confident scumread" on noraa. the first question cheetory asked about noraa was a "this is more likely read," and the second one was just an inconsistency. i don't think he answered my question about the BoP.
- murdersunny; i have seen murdercat in other games though and he generally has a lot to say. the fact he's popped in a few times and said he's had nothing to say/nothing is happening feels strange because i almost feel like he wouldn't be able to contain his opinions as town if he's town. the change in playstyle is leantown, but it also lets him get away with not offering opinions. i'm fully open to looking at his case though

my team hasn't been around for this game, although infinity did say he was confident in noraa town, and he mindmelds with spf a while ago, and ydrasse said noraa was prob!town, which was also while ago
In post 1624, Spring Breeze wrote:oh no i forgot gamma and PI

i’ll organise my tiers/see if my team updates me on some iso reads i asked them to do tomorrow. it’s so late
40 minutes pass but no one else posted in the main thread.
alt of MURDERCAT
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3647 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:51 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

UNVOTE: PrivateI

Since there are two scum off wagon and it would take one more vote for a quick hammer. I'll do my case tomorrow 'cause I'm drunk right now.

Is someone in here that wants to shitpost befre I pass out??
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3648 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:54 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 3638, Pink Ball wrote:Spring's wagon was all town!
Mostly agree with this. I think there's at most one scum in the 10.

I was talking to Dann and while he's not caught up here he helped sum up my feelings about the PI wagon pretty well.

PI flipping scum doesn't really change anything for me. PI flipping town doesn't really change anything for me. Either way, it's not really a surprise, because he just hasn't been here. If we eliminate him it doesn't help me sort anyone for tomorrow, because how the hell do you judge the wagon on a guy with 10 posts?

Given that PI had single digit posts at the time of the SB reads wall, faking forgetting about him seems reasonable from anyone who would go to the effort of faking forgetting about someone (which for the record doesn't gel with my impression of Kanna at all) and actually forgetting about him seems reasonable from literally anyone.

Combine that with the complete lack of CW, and today just feels like a waste of a dayphase, regardless of the outcome.

I'd honestly be happier eliminating someone contentious that I think is >rand town and having more useful information come tomorrow.

To that end:
@PB: I will vote literally anyone in the player list you tell me to other than PI today, even if they're a townread of mine.

I want spice, not flour.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3649 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 3647, Pink Ball wrote:Is someone in here that wants to shitpost befre I pass out??
I'm about half here.
This is a Parachute.

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”