NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

How likely do y’all think it is for this setup to have 3 town JOATs?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1849, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1847, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You know, Ramcius delusional push might just be so out of this world that it’s more likely town because of how completely outlandish it is.
They claim i’m not pushing or solving when you just have to look at my ISO in 2 seconds to see how that’s just not true.
What are your current thoughts on Ico? I legit don’t understand his seeming obsession with me.
I’m thinking he is town. Their posts so far has made little sense as scum.
I’d like them as a part of the town voting block.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

joats are for fluff balancing
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

mistyx getting pinged by Norwegian makes me think I could be wrong.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1850, NorwegianboyEE wrote:How likely do y’all think it is for this setup to have 3 town JOATs?
Not particularly likely. Who else is claiming that?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1854, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1850, NorwegianboyEE wrote:How likely do y’all think it is for this setup to have 3 town JOATs?
Not particularly likely. Who else is claiming that?
FL crumbing it in post

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

was trying to pull the night kill
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:50 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Last TM had a scum JOAT.

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:51 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

yeah, there probably is a scum JOAT.

You should know by now that if I was a Scum JOAT, I would not be crumbing JOAT.

I don't claim my real role as scum usually.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:51 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1851, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1849, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1847, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You know, Ramcius delusional push might just be so out of this world that it’s more likely town because of how completely outlandish it is.
They claim i’m not pushing or solving when you just have to look at my ISO in 2 seconds to see how that’s just not true.
What are your current thoughts on Ico? I legit don’t understand his seeming obsession with me.
I’m thinking he is town. Their posts so far has made little sense as scum.
I’d like them as a part of the town voting block.
It depends, because he could be legitimately trying to sort me but I really don’t see why it even makes sense that his focus should be this much on me when there are more questionable slots to sort and he wasted a good chunk of D1 obsessing on me, so while you may be right, the fact that he targeted me specifically, makes me think a possible derail isn’t impossible.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:52 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don't really understand what the scum team is doing this game if Norwegian isn't scum here
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:52 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 698, Flavor Leaf wrote:for what it's worth, I have reason to believe zoraster's claim is real, even if they are scum.
@Norwee, how is this a crumb?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:53 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

This feels borderline role fishing, but i am definitely tunneled at this point, and im annoying myself now anyways, but im just calling it like i see it. been kinda not mentally all here this game for a few days.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1861, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 698, Flavor Leaf wrote:for what it's worth, I have reason to believe zoraster's claim is real, even if they are scum.
@Norwee, how is this a crumb?

I was trying to act like a PR there, so I don't hate the idea behind it, but I think it's possibly Norwegian trying to get another town PR dead.

Norwegian just feels like they're feeling the WIFOM I've been throwing to the scum team.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You didn’t read TM20 as evidenced by post .

You didn’t know there would be more than one town JOAT so you might have crumbed it here. There is no reason at all for you to crumb unless you are a JOAT. And i don’t buy there are 3 town JOATS when 2 powerful ones has already flipped.
I’m thinking you could be scum that slipped up.
Trying to take the nightkill sounds like a bloody excuse.

- Bunno
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by Mistyx »

In post 1848, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I could also see it as possible attempt to derail by narrowly focusing on me to the exclusion of other slots.
i think the way that this gamestate has progressed this is naturally happening between the two of you
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Flavour Leaf
I was going to wait with this case until i’ve seen more from Akarin/Pine but they clearly aren’t coming so i’m dropping this now.

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1864, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You didn’t read TM20 as evidenced by post .

You didn’t know there would be more than one town JOAT so you might have crumbed it here. There is no reason at all for you to crumb unless you are a JOAT. And i don’t buy there are 3 town JOATS when 2 powerful ones has already flipped.
I’m thinking you could be scum that slipped up.
Trying to take the nightkill sounds like a bloody excuse.
Considering that Zor flipped town, wouldn’t that be seriously stupid for scum!FL to do?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1865, Mistyx wrote:
In post 1848, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I could also see it as possible attempt to derail by narrowly focusing on me to the exclusion of other slots.
i think the way that this gamestate has progressed this is naturally happening between the two of you
Please explain because it’s not making any sense to me?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1866, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Flavour Leaf
I was going to wait with this case until i’ve seen more from Akarin/Pine but they clearly aren’t coming so i’m dropping this now.
@Norwee, you were hard tr him before he hardpushed you and it’s perfectly fine for you to be suspicious/sr him for that. What I don’t like is that you were only apparently suspicious of his so-called according to you “scum slip” after he was tunnelling you.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yes it’s unfortunate FL had to be voting me as it will naturally look like i’m OMGUS’ing. But there’s nothing to do about it.
Sometime you get bad luck.
I’ve been discussing this with Shirou and even though i was townreading FL this just doesn’t make sense and is likely posturing from scum!FL.

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1869, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1866, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Flavour Leaf
@Norwee, you were hard tr him before he hardpushed you and it’s perfectly fine for you to be suspicious/sr him for that. What I don’t like is that you were only apparently suspicious of his so-called according to you “scum slip” after he was tunnelling you.
Iow, it’s hard not to vis this as anything other than a straight up OMGUS which would be fine but you’re voting him for something that you’re claiming is a scum slip and it doesn’t look that way at all to me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What’s even more sure is that absolutely nothing will happen if the game keeps going with FL standing on my groin while every other slot that needs solving is going fishing.

- Bunno
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by Mistyx »

In post 1868, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1865, Mistyx wrote:
Please explain because it’s not making any sense to me?
i think you two just kinda started

tunneling each other

that's the best way i can put it
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1870, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Yes it’s unfortunate FL had to be voting me as it will naturally look like i’m OMGUS’ing. But there’s nothing to do about it.
Sometime you get bad luck.
I’ve been discussing this with Shirou and even though i was townreading FL this just doesn’t make sense and is likely posturing from scum!FL.
Why doesn’t it make sense? Nothing about that points to him being scum here. Why would scum!FL even claim that he actually was trying to make it look like a crumb?

Do you know how many times I’ve made a similar comment and it had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with my actual role?

In fact, if FL was actually scum JOAT here, he would have to be an absolute idiot to have intentionally “crumbed” that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”