Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6025 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:01 am

Post by Venus Mars and Pluto »

Skitter is very clearly trying to help fuel my doubts on Dann!scum - intentionally or unintentionally but does it make sense to anyone that she’d nevertheless sr me for trying to derail it after she made those comments?
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6026 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:15 am

In post 4788, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 4787, skitter30 wrote:
In post 4781, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:I know it's not super spicy but I want to be convinced on Skitter!town and also Chara!town.
Hmmmmm? I thought ur slot was convinced i am scum
Recalled how I tunnelled you super hard in that game a few months ago with all those roles and felt guilty,
I think that your scumread of
my slot alone
is pretty scummy
but if there's a strong case to be made for town!you I'd like to be convinced.

-P
This is what Auro was clearly saying, not him specifically but our slot in its entirety.
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6027 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:23 am

In post 3777, skitter30 wrote:
In post 3725, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:Well for example you continued to push the Dann/me associative thing and even after I gave you proof that I’ve done that as town, you still pushed that as a valid reason to sr me.
because it's scummy? you tried to deflect a wagon from flipped scum. the fact that you once did that as town doesn't absolve you of the fact that it's still scummy here.

obviously it *can* come from town, i just think it's more likely to come from scum .

i'm also not sure how this is an example of 'me not putting an effort into sorting you properly'? this is an example of 'you don't like me scumreading you'
Does this post make sense from someone who was very clearly having doubts about voting Dann herself?
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6028 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:25 am

In post 6027, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 3777, skitter30 wrote:
In post 3725, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:Well for example you continued to push the Dann/me associative thing and even after I gave you proof that I’ve done that as town, you still pushed that as a valid reason to sr me.
because it's scummy? you tried to deflect a wagon from flipped scum. the fact that you once did that as town doesn't absolve you of the fact that it's still scummy here.

obviously it *can* come from town, i just think it's more likely to come from scum .

i'm also not sure how this is an example of 'me not putting an effort into sorting you properly'? this is an example of 'you don't like me scumreading you'
Does this post make sense from someone who was very clearly having doubts about voting Dann herself?
In post 2497, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2495, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2493, skitter30 wrote:
fl u sure u wanna end on dannflor?
Are you having doubts on your read of him or did you agree with me when you clicked that link?
I'm having doubts abt the consensus formed on him
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6029 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:28 am

In post 5891, Glory and Mel wrote:unwnd gamma emerald typed in all caps "WHY ARE WE VOTING UNWND"
so I'm going to need a reason why I should vote you that can convince gamma.
In post 5892, unwnd wrote:Just vote Tweetie instead and blame me if it's wrong
In post 5893, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 5891, Glory and Mel wrote:unwnd gamma emerald typed in all caps "WHY ARE WE VOTING UNWND"
so I'm going to need a reason why I should vote you that can convince gamma.
No Gamma’s right here, there is no point to voting unwnd because scum will never hammer him. We would just probably lose 2 townies that way.
In post 5894, skitter30 wrote:i mean they will if fl declares that a particular scum is hammering him
In post 5895, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 5894, skitter30 wrote:i mean they will if fl declares that a particular scum is hammering him
There is no reason to wagon unwnd if town, which I now think he likely is especially if Tweetie flips scum. Tweetie flipping scum confirms him as unlimable town.

This is completely different from Pooky vs FL where DEB was obvscum supersaint.
In post 5896, Glory and Mel wrote:VOTE: tweetie

scrubber cheap fix

VOTE: morning tweet
In post 5897, Flavor Leaf wrote:at the end of the day, I was pushing MT day 1 for a reason, I might have just lost track by the way they played on purpose. I was hard pushing them Day 1 and Day 2 at times, so that's interesting I ended up where I have with them.

Idk what it flips, but I think it does break the game open a bit.
In post 5898, Flavor Leaf wrote:like I said, Hectic has to get 4 misfades still, and thats with Unwnd supersainting town
In post 5901, skitter30 wrote:VOTE: tweetie
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6030 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:31 am

In post 5909, skitter30 wrote:tweetie <3

*flops ears sadly*
In post 5912, skitter30 wrote:wait were u dann's cw?
In post 5913, Morning Tweet wrote:i hope FL's guilty claim is a real thing cause then i'd know who it is probably
In post 5914, unwnd wrote:Tweetie if it's not you I will very much consider skitter/catboi
In post 5915, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 5912, skitter30 wrote:wait were u dann's cw?
...yeah?
In post 5918, Morning Tweet wrote:Scratch catboi unwnd i changed my mind to Fire
In post 5919, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2352, Krazy wrote:Morning Tweet(3) ~ Dannflor(58), Venus Mars and Pluto(246), Chara(195)
u were huh
and like half of my scumpool is voting u

VOTE: chara
In post 5920, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 5916, Ydrasse wrote:oh god don’t remind me of that game LOL

i wanted to claim like, rber? but i wasn’t sure if that was something town had often so i was scared
lmao apologies

Roleblocker's a bold move, would have loved to have seen that instead and see what happens
In post 5921, Morning Tweet wrote:why do you only consider me being town whenever i'm 10 seconds away from dying skitts? Not even a shade im just taken aback
In post 5922, skitter30 wrote:idk that's when ur being townie
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #6031 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:37 am

Post by Hectic »

I agree with all of those quotes
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6032 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:47 am

In post 3167, Hectic wrote:Feel like this is a SvT
In post 4955, Hectic wrote:sorry we couldn't save you skitter
VOTE: Skitter
In post 6031, Hectic wrote:I agree with all of those quotes
In #3167, you call me vs. Skitter SvT but in subsequent posts, you try to position her as your teammate. I haven’t see you doing that - to such an extent- with any other slot than Skitter’s.

And this was AFTER my pointing out how bizarre #3167 was.

I probably shouldn’t read into confiscum wifom but it does seem you’re always weighing in an anything involving Skitter. Why?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #6033 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:50 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 6021, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:See Skitter posting #2352 instead of #2518, makes it look like I was still on Tweetie when. I was tr her at the time I was voting unwnd, so it pings as a possible attempt to shade me for voting her because she posted that but not the final vc.
i think the point was to highlight my wagon mate, and you were on it
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6034 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:00 am

In post 6033, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 6021, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:See Skitter posting #2352 instead of #2518, makes it look like I was still on Tweetie when. I was tr her at the time I was voting unwnd, so it pings as a possible attempt to shade me for voting her because she posted that but not the final vc.
That was precisely my point. Why do that when she was pushing me for defending Dann while I switched to unwnd in the final vc?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #6035 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:06 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 6034, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 6033, Morning Tweet wrote:
That was precisely my point. Why do that when she was pushing me for defending Dann while I switched to unwnd in the final vc?
Your vote switch is not important, considering unwnd was never going to be eliminated. What speaks louder is that i was the only person who had any semblence of a chance to be eliminated besides Dann towards the end of that day, at least as far as i can remember. I was the counterwagon, not unwnd.

I don't think you're scum but yeah the VC before final is more important than the final

additionally it seems like you suspect skitts on the basis that she is scumreading you for trying to defend/dissuade from Dann, whilst she did precisely the same thing. Mm, maybe. Just because she did it herself doesnt mean she cant suspect you for it, though. working against a scum elim is always bad regardless of who is pointing it out. I do think if skitts is scum she's forcing this read on you but at the same time I really haven't bothered to read you two's lengthy interactions, i just felt it wasnt going anywhere discussing the read further
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6036 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:13 am

How is the vc BEFORE the final ever more important than the final? Yes that’s again my point, it’s blatantly hypocritical of her to sr me for that when she was clearly hesitant on voting him herself.

And that once again is also my point because posting the D1 vc BEFORE the final looks like an unfair attempt to shade me because she didn’t include the final.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #6037 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:14 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 6015, catboi wrote:
In post 5899, Ydrasse wrote:nnnnnya
haha nya nya~ ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅnya~ン❣
:3 !!!!!
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #6038 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:19 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 6036, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:How is the vc BEFORE the final ever more important than the final? Yes that’s again my point, it’s blatantly hypocritical of her to sr me for that when she was clearly hesitant on voting him herself.

And that once again is also my point because posting the D1 vc BEFORE the final looks like an unfair attempt to shade me because she didn’t include the final.
I just said why it's more important. Your vote swap didnt matter, but your vote on me did because I had a chance of going through. She was highlighting my wagon, it's NAI cause her point is that her scumreads voted for me. It makes no sense that she'd highlight a VC that doesn't show what her point is

Being hypocritical isn't really a scumtell im familiar with. Also i can recall the point of the game skitts is talking about, where you vocally didnt want Dann end of D1, whereas i dont really remember if skitts actively fought it so much as doubted it. Could be wrong though
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6039 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:25 am

Post by catboi »

In post 6037, Ydrasse wrote:
*paws at you* ฅ(*°ω°*ฅ)
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6040 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:34 am

In post 6038, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 6036, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:How is the vc BEFORE the final ever more important than the final? Yes that’s again my point, it’s blatantly hypocritical of her to sr me for that when she was clearly hesitant on voting him herself.

I just said why it's more important. Your vote swap didnt matter, but your vote on me did because I had a chance of going through. She was highlighting my wagon, it's NAI cause her point is that her scumreads voted for me. It makes no sense that she'd highlight a VC that doesn't show what her point is

Being hypocritical isn't really a scumtell im familiar with. Also i can recall the point of the game skitts is talking about, where you vocally didnt want Dann end of D1, whereas i dont really remember if skitts actively fought it so much as doubted it. Could be wrong though
Have you literally not read any of my recent posts or what? So are you arguing what now that hypocritical pushes are somehow town indicative? Why does that distinction even matter at all? Point is that it makes absolutely no sense for her to be pushing a wagon on me based on my Dann read considering she was hesitant on it. If you seriously aren’t seeing what I’m saying then I don’t think it’s possible to make it any clearer.

Also, yes I was on you ON The WAGON BEFORE The FINAL ONE BUT I WASN’T ON The FINAL, so I don’t know why you’re giving me the impression that makes no freaking difference?
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #6041 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:52 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 6039, catboi wrote:
*paws at you* ฅ(*°ω°*ฅ)
*purrs happily* =^.^=
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6042 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:55 am

Post by catboi »

In post 6041, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 6039, catboi wrote:
*paws at you* ฅ(*°ω°*ฅ)
*purrs happily* =^.^=
*swishes tail* (=^・ェ・^=))ノ彡☆
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #6043 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:58 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I dont think I can help you then Nancy. I'm saying I disagree with your logic, I think it's wrong. I read all your posts, i was replying to them. I don't really want to discuss it further because it doesn't help my skitts read
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6044 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:02 am

In post 6043, Morning Tweet wrote:I dont think I can help you then Nancy. I'm saying I disagree with your logic, I think it's wrong. I read all your posts, i was replying to them. I don't really want to discuss it further because it doesn't help my skitts read
Really don’t understand why not but whatever.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #6045 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:07 am

Post by Chara »

In post 6035, Morning Tweet wrote:additionally it seems like you suspect skitts on the basis that she is scumreading you for trying to defend/dissuade from Dann, whilst she did precisely the same thing. Mm, maybe. Just because she did it herself doesnt mean she cant suspect you for it, though. working against a scum elim is always bad regardless of who is pointing it out. I do think if skitts is scum she's forcing this read on you but at the same time I really haven't bothered to read you two's lengthy interactions, i just felt it wasnt going anywhere discussing the read further
i really don't... like this response at all. it feels the most "i see what you're saying but i just don't agree" appeasy as it could be, where you agree it could be a point for scum skitter if she's scum but you don't feel like actually looking into it.

and Nancy's quoting of those previous posts reminded me of how skitter said that working against a scum elim is bad, simple as that, of course she'll scumread it.

it's just such surface-level hunting. goddamn, this game would be easy if it was as simple as eliminating every player who defended scum and townreading every player who voted scum. it's always more complicated than that.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6046 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:09 am

Post by Firebringer »

Is skitters wagon next?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #6047 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:12 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I really dont feel like arguing about it with her chara

if you want my fuller take, i see now skitts did actively push Dann at one point end of D1 and although she had posts that were hesistant, she never actually tried to block it like Venus did. So it's not really hypocritical anyway. But again, it doesnt really matter for me to talk about i dont think it helps
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6048 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:15 am

Post by Chara »

In post 6043, Morning Tweet wrote:I dont think I can help you then Nancy. I'm saying I disagree with your logic, I think it's wrong. I read all your posts, i was replying to them. I don't really want to discuss it further because it doesn't help my skitts read
that said this post feels like an odd one to come from Tweet scum. just the positioning of bringing up how it doesn't help her skitter read, and the fact that she started replying to this at all. i might look back at it after a skitter flip but even though i disliked that response, i don't know that it's scummy.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6049 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:16 am

Post by Chara »

i disagree that it doesn't help to discuss it, but i can't force you to do something you don't want to do anymore.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”