Micro 995: Secret Jesters

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:58 pm

Post by Lila Pitts »

In post 247, Cha Cha wrote:If the solution is:

Lila - VT
Grace/Handler - Jester/VT

then both scum are in Raymond - Swedes - Hazel.

I think Swedes makes the most sense to be the Jester in those three.

In fact we should offer Raymond/Swedes/Hazel a chance to claim Jester - it would put the other 2 in a bad spot.
I’m not opposed but why wouldn’t you think out of the three of them, mafia wouldn’t try that? One is pushing Grace to trick us into thinking they’re scum right?
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:00 pm

Post by Lila Pitts »

In post 226, Raymond Chestnut wrote:
In post 224, The Handler wrote:So since I am pretty sure Lila and Grace both aren’t mafia may the pocketing conmence!
that's exactly the scumteam in my head atm lmao
VOTE: Raymond

This is very likely one of the scums.
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:02 pm

Post by Lila Pitts »

I’m basing that on initially wrongly thinking that Rofa and Swedes were town. I very much doubt this flips town.
Cha Cha
Cha Cha
Townie
Cha Cha
Townie
Townie

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:02 pm

Post by Cha Cha »

if a mafia claims jester and gets counterclaimed by the real jester in the three, the last one out has to be mafia
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:10 pm

Post by Lila Pitts »

In post 253, Cha Cha wrote:if a mafia claims jester and gets counterclaimed by the real jester in the three, the last one out has to be mafia
Problem is why would the real jester do that because if both scum get elimed they lose. It’s only in jester’s wincon to elim one scum not both, so I doubt they would sacrifice their wincon to help town, so I doubt you can really rely on that.

I think it’s Raymond because he’s pushing both Grace and me as and as the actual scumteam. That isn’t a jester mindset.
Hazel Rofa
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:08 pm

Post by Hazel Rofa »

I mean...

I also think you and grace are likely the scum team here, handler town, cha cha jester, raymond.jester, swedes jester
Hazel Rofa
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:12 pm

Post by Hazel Rofa »

Like... Apparently, raymond and I are chainsawing but the idea that you and grace are as well is for some reason entirely out of the question?

The only read I have on grace is that grace is not a jester here so they must be town or mafia and I don't think they are town
Hazel Rofa
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:16 pm

Post by Hazel Rofa »

At the same time I feel like I could easily switch you and swedes around.
I don't like graces lack of engagement, I don't like graces telling of information but actual lack of hunting of any kind, and everything she is doing is entirely surface level.

I also feel like she feels the need to effort enough so that she doesn't get limmed here so she throws manipulative words that are designed to make people back down rather than want to fight her further which also supports her as not jester in this case
Hazel Rofa
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:22 pm

Post by Hazel Rofa »

In post 236, The Handler wrote:I am down for that. Hell if you solve the game I might just elim you today even.
This is actually 100% VT because allowing jester Cha Cha win today means that handler!jester is that much less likely to achieve her own win con
In post 237, Lila Pitts wrote:
In post 234, Cha Cha wrote:lets negotiate

i help you guys elim a scum

you let me die tomorrow and win

deal?
That isn’t how it works. There’s two scum left remember? And why is your solve better than mine or anyone else’s?
And that's exactly why this is either mafia or jester herr
Raymond Chestnut
Raymond Chestnut
Goon
Raymond Chestnut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:07 pm

Post by Raymond Chestnut »

In post 256, Hazel Rofa wrote:Like... Apparently, raymond and I are chainsawing but the idea that you and grace are as well is for some reason entirely out of the question?

The only read I have on grace is that grace is not a jester here so they must be town or mafia and I don't think they are town
^

Like, why the heck are we supposed to sheep you guys that are doing what you are accusing others of doing, and use it as a way to scumread slots

only thing Grace realistically has against me is "you're scum because you don't want to die"

as if town ever wanted to die in this gamestate either, but okay
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:51 am

Post by Lila Pitts »

In post 258, Hazel Rofa wrote:
In post 236, The Handler wrote:I am down for that. Hell if you solve the game I might just elim you today even.
This is actually 100% VT because allowing jester Cha Cha win today means that handler!jester is that much less likely to achieve her own win con
In post 237, Lila Pitts wrote:
In post 234, Cha Cha wrote:lets negotiate

i help you guys elim a scum

you let me die tomorrow and win

deal?
That isn’t how it works. There’s two scum left remember? And why is your solve better than mine or anyone else’s?
And that's exactly why this is either mafia or jester herr
Please explain why you read this as scum indicative? Also why is Grace being voted but more shade is thrown on me?
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:55 am

Post by Lila Pitts »

In post 259, Raymond Chestnut wrote:
In post 256, Hazel Rofa wrote:Like... Apparently, raymond and I are chainsawing but the idea that you and grace are as well is for some reason entirely out of the question?

^

Like, why the heck are we supposed to sheep you guys that are doing what you are accusing others of doing, and use it as a way to scumread slots

only thing Grace realistically has against me is "you're scum because you don't want to die"

Why can’t Grace be a jester here and if you think she could be town than how is voting her not pro scum?
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:00 am

Post by Lila Pitts »

What I’m getting from both Raymond and Rofa is that they think Grace and me are mafia. They both think Grace is either town or scum. They both also think I’m more likely to be jester or mafia so why are they preferring Grace over me?
Hazel Rofa
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:24 am

Post by Hazel Rofa »

I'm pretty dead set on my handler!VT read so grace can't be town here. You could be scum or jester. Why wouldn't I prefer my stronger read?
Hazel Rofa
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:29 am

Post by Hazel Rofa »

If I'm saying handlers reaction to a jester willing to town side is "ok, we'll let you win tomorrow if we hab a mafia today" as a town reaction then it's obvious that I'm going to read the exact opposite reaction as a different alignment?

Lila!scum wouldn't like the idea of jester townsiding because it makes her wincon harder to achieve. If she can successfully get another mislim today why would she want to work with a jester?

Lila!jester doesn't like the idea of another jester townsiding because I'm a game with just two jesters instead of three, she would have to work that much harder to get limmed before the other jester. Lila!jester would be harboring some level of irritation towards chacha clearly claiming jester and Townsiding, and being the first jester to think of the idea before any other of the jesters could
Raymond Chestnut
Raymond Chestnut
Goon
Raymond Chestnut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:31 am

In post 261, Lila Pitts wrote:
In post 259, Raymond Chestnut wrote:

^

Why can’t Grace be a jester here and if you think she could be town than how is voting her not pro scum?
In post 262, Lila Pitts wrote:What I’m getting from both Raymond and Rofa is that they think Grace and me are mafia. They both think Grace is either town or scum. They both also think I’m more likely to be jester or mafia so why are they preferring Grace over me?
I have not the faintest idea of where did you get that I think Grace is "either town or scum." Grace is like 90% scum 10% jester and I'm leaning scum pretty heavily because she's trying to discredit me even using cheap tactics like insulting inteligence and making fake assumptions, so I'm never letting her live if it's in my hands. others are free to disagree, but it's a scummy slot regardless of actual alignment and it should be punished as the mistake that it is

you are putting words I NEVER said in my mouth, so that's +1 scummy sock in your scum score
Raymond Chestnut
Raymond Chestnut
Goon
Raymond Chestnut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:33 am

actually scrap that, 110% scum

VOTE: Grace
Raymond Chestnut
Raymond Chestnut
Goon
Raymond Chestnut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:34 am

@mod can I have double vote
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:43 am

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 2.3Raymond Chestnut (2): , ,
Grace Hargreeves (2): , ,
Sissy Cooper (0):
Lila Pitts (0):
Cha Cha (0):
Hazel Rofa (0):
The Handler (0):
The Swedes (0):

Not Voting (4): Cha Cha, Sissy Cooper, , ,

With 8 alive, it takes 5 votes to eliminate!

Deadline? There is no Deadline!

This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:44 am

Post by Jingle »

Prodding Sissy Cooper.
This is a Parachute.
Hazel Rofa
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:47 am

Post by Hazel Rofa »

In post 249, Cha Cha wrote:Ok so we elim in the group of three.

One of them should claim jester now.
The pool of (two scum and one jester) contains a VT.

What are you reading Lila and grace as. What do you think of Lila hard defending grace here.

If you're truly going to town side, you can't just a deal with one person who could be mafia here and assume that she's VT
Hazel Rofa
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:50 am

Post by Hazel Rofa »

I would be willing to let Cha Cha and Raymond win here if both are willing to get Grace and Lila limmed
Hazel Rofa
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:54 am

Post by Hazel Rofa »

Raymond and Handler

What do you both think of that proposal
Grace Hargreeves
Grace Hargreeves
Townie
Grace Hargreeves
Townie
Townie

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:36 am

Post by Grace Hargreeves »

In post 257, Hazel Rofa wrote:At the same time I feel like I could easily switch you and swedes around.
I don't like graces lack of engagement, I don't like graces telling of information but actual lack of hunting of any kind, and everything she is doing is entirely surface level.

I also feel like she feels the need to effort enough so that she doesn't get limmed here so she throws manipulative words that are designed to make people back down rather than want to fight her further which also supports her as not jester in this case
1v1 me, bro. How are you gonna call out my lack of engagement when you're reading Micro 995: Secret Jesters?
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Lila Pitts »

In post 266, Raymond Chestnut wrote:actually scrap that, 110% scum

VOTE: Grace
Both Raymond and Hazel hard pushing me but neither is voting me.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”