quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:33 am

Post by quiet »

@flow release anything you have when you have it.

Spartian and floo are scaring me the most today, given the Spartian fredrick push, how loud spartian was vs. a floo elim, and me struggling to shake the flow chart tr. I want to see this long document.

Prism, I've locked you as town and I don't think I'm capable of folding on that position without some SERIOUS pressure or someone beating me over the head with my own stupidity until I see the light. As a result, I'm trying to determine between the three of {spartian, floo, flow trap}, who the safest partner to both is. You pushing floo yesterday is a somewhat good sign, as I'm taking that info as clean. That's where my head is at.
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:36 am

Post by quiet »

Inviting others to re-evaluate you is both a way to evaluate them, and a last ditch effort to unpocket me.

If you are capable of playing this indignant, bringing in the moderator as a weapon in your crusade to be a better town, generally play in a +town cohesion way, etc, etc, as scum, then I lost, I think. I just buy it. Fairy did too. I really, really want to invite anyone to push me off that position though, as I think it would be a productive conversation that would help me sort.

Otherwise, if the thread all thinks (scum also maintain) that you are town, then uh, I guess we're all working to convince you where to vote.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:37 am

Post by Prism »

In post 1649, flow trap wrote:If I release it allllll at once, it's going to take a long time
Let me put it this way: You don't want me wondering if you're being truthful of your claim to have wrote it overnight.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:39 am

Post by Prism »

I totally agree that reevaluating me is the move, and it's completely rational to do as town. Like I don't want you to think I'm upset over that.

Simultaneously, I'm definitely more interested in other slots, and this makes twice players have openly fished for paranoia thoughts on me after Spartan did Day 2.
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:40 am

Post by quiet »

The frustrating thing about this game is that I could easily see spartian or floo as town, too. But I guess I'm staking the game that there's two within {spartian, flow trap, floo}, and I just have to determine which 2 are best.

@flow chart, do you think {floo, spartian} is a viable team?
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:41 am

Post by Prism »

I'm inclined to townlean Spartan, nightkill makes sense from his POV but a floo/flow trap scumteam is up shit creek and basically the only play here is to hope paranoia on me carries the day or that one can beat Spartan in 3 way.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:42 am

Post by Prism »

Like 7 pages of nonsense is exactly the kind of scum YOLO I expect from flow trap here but we'll judge it when we see it
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:42 am

Post by Prism »

@Spartan: Who's scum now that ya boi Frederick flipped town
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:50 am

Post by Prism »

Something that I think points strongly towards floo individually but leaves the partner more ambiguous is:
In post 1414, Prism wrote:floo, you down to vote Spartan with me/Fairy?
This got no response despite floo being there the entire time. Later, after I have a mini neurotic breakdown, floo asks why I'm willing to vote a townlean over a SR but that's it

There is zero reason to dodge this question as town to begin with, scum he either doesn't want to protect the partner or doesn't want to clear Spartan if he gets flipped. I lean the latter, I think floo would feel a lot more pressured to create distance w/ a scum partner here.
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:55 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 1652, Prism wrote:
In post 1649, flow trap wrote:If I release it allllll at once, it's going to take a long time
Let me put it this way: You don't want me wondering if you're being truthful of your claim to have wrote it overnight.
I'm still writing it though :igmeou:
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:00 am

Post by Prism »

if this dude literally has nothing and is frantically mashing keys like a last second english essay you type up at the lunch table i'm going to fucking die lmao
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:00 am

Post by Prism »

i don't think that's the case but the chaos god is back in force for sure
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:05 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 1660, Prism wrote:if this dude literally has nothing and is frantically mashing keys like a last second english essay you type up at the lunch table i'm going to fucking die lmao
No comment

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:55 am

Post by Prism »

b r u h it is almost two hours later
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:02 am

Post by Prism »

Somewhere up in heaven, St. Peter has read the name "fairyprincess69" off the register and allowed the angel by that name through the gates. Taking stock off all that heaven has to offer, the angel immediately heads to the holy shit aisle of lore and grabs several handfuls, stuffing it into his magical angelic robe that never stains. Now he's looking down on me, watching, ready to fling the holy dung if I don't vote flow trap.

And as much as I hate to break it to him, I'm probably not today. Maybe tomorrow.
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:22 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 1663, Prism wrote:b r u h it is almost two hours later
I'm taking a break geez :igmeou:

flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:23 am

Post by flow trap »

Let me play piano

flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:38 am

Post by flow trap »

Okay, I'm like 69% done

flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:39 am

Post by flow trap »

Spartan117
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Spartan117 »

Looks like im a little late to the party, didn't exactly expect to make it all the way to d3 aha, unlike flow trap i didn't write up any notes before hand (although i am starting to doubt by the time stamps of these posts how much was pre start of d3?) as i guess i feel even if i make it to the next day my opinion will change after i see the nk flip and the usefulness of the information will have expired.
In post 1609, Prism wrote:To be clear, my instinct is you/floo or floo/Spartan.
I'm curious why you are so sure its not quiet? You seem to not even entertain the option, from my perspective its 2 scum out of flow trap you and quiet as I get much more of a townie read from floo than i do from any of the 3 of you, but im still entertaining the idea that it could be a floo/flow trap team etc just from my perspective I'm less sure about it.
Spartan117
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:38 am

Post by Spartan117 »

I am currently leaning more flow trap/prism and prism/quiet than any other combination at this moment in time.
Spartan117
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:40 am

Post by Spartan117 »

In post 1613, flow trap wrote:
In post 1608, Prism wrote:Do you have any thoughts on the end of day yesterday/did your reads evolve at all overnight?
I actually typed up 7+ pages of content during the night, which I am going to touch up since I was tired and therefore said things like: "had a right to be annoyed was, but they could be annoyed as that as mafia too"
How is 7+ pages going to present itself on here, is that like 7 A4 pages, how do you know its 7 pages in the forum context, that's an awfully large amount of content promised from you given your track record of content with reads etc that's which surprising.
Spartan117
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:43 am

Post by Spartan117 »

In post 1614, quiet wrote:ahaha please make sense of the kill from my perspective as scum
I think just from any perspective from anyone left, fairy looked like a strong progressive town player who burst on the scene, they certainly impressed me a lot more than Sal did with the vibe i was getting of them, not surprised of the flip personally.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:49 am

Post by Prism »

Night kill didn't change my reads much, quiet is definitely due for review but in the meantime I'm fine assuming my townread is right and engage/question in good faith. I did not like his end of day, refusal to vote floo despite apparently finding my case compelling, and to a lesser extent the positioning around me today. The slot is not going to get a pass from me for free, even if I'm not pouring over past pages at this immediate moment.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:51 am

Post by Prism »

Spartan, what do you think of this post of mine earlier?

Does this just like, ring zero alarm bells for you?

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”