maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:28 am

Post by maxwell »

In post 720, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:i think it is likely scum is claiming vanilla. Giving my role and Cabd role it is likely one is claiming VT to make the balance seem more town heavy then it is. As i believe Cabd role.

TBF it is weird that Cabd investigated Clidd instead of me since i was the number 1 suspect yesterday. Part of me thinks that it was that she was paranoid and wanted to make sure Clidd was town since he was TR by almost everyone. The other is i might be wrong and for some reason and Cabd is fake claiming.
Fuzzy, can you please, please give some consideration to the people here who have an understanding of setup balance who are telling you it is basically impossible that your role, a cop, and a doctor exist inside the same setup. I'm saying it, Cabd is saying it, Umlaut has actually modded normal games, we can't all be scum.
Maduisha
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:35 am

Post by Maduisha »

In post 724, maxwell wrote:No, actually, accusing me of this because I'm pointing out your deliberate avoidance of taking any sort of stance is in extremely bad taste. You're resorting to emotional manipulation because I called you on your behavior. In the very post before this, you straddle multiple fences at the same time: Oh, samantha could be scum, I could be scum, Umlaut could be scum, you're refusing to take a stance on half the slots in the game, it shouldn't be this hard to give some sort of attempt at a read on people, avoiding the subject like this is incredibly scummy
How can you actually say this when I have clearly taken a stance in all this pretty clearly...? Have you read what I just sent you? I think Cabd is town. I think Fuzzy is scummier than you and I'd rather eliminate there and gather information from NK to further establish the order in which PoE should take place according to what happens. The only reason why I explicitly stated that those slots
could
be scum partners of Fuzzy is because you misrepresented what I was trying to say by implying I think Samantha+Fuzzy is a must for the scum team, when it was not true at all because the only confirmed town is Clidd and the deceased. I thought I didn't have to state the obvious -> you push me to state the obvious -> you tell me I'm being scummy for clarifying that I'm still considering other slots outside of Clidd (conf town) and Cabd (practically conf town). I don't even know what are you on about anymore.

I thought I would get to understand your slot more if we had back and forth, but it's proving to be the opposite. Also, with regards to emotion: there are two things that are NAI about me, those are anger and activity. I occasionally get angry at people as either alignment, and I post daily as either alignment as well. So make of that what you will, I won't make you read my other games to view my behavior, but it is what it is.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:55 am

Post by maxwell »

Nah, you're deliberately being evasive in your stances. You're refusing to commit to a read on multiple players or analyze the likelihood of possible scumteams, because if you try to actually look for a scumbuddy for fuzzy, it falls apart pretty quickly. Last I communicate with you on the matter. Fairly sure you're scum now so I'm not going to bother debating you anymore. My words are for those I need to convince.
Maduisha
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:05 am

Post by Maduisha »

I openly talked about my PoE being open to options... but okay... I don't wish to continue this anymore either...

I'll just take a break before my blood boils. I'm ashamed of replying from anger like I always do because it detracts from game quality and admittedly I'm letting my mood from real life issues add to my existing frustration here. If people agree with you, then I have no problem being the elimination to narrow the PoE, which is what ultimately matters.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by Cabd »

Here's my "Hour commute home voice to text" notes. Please forgive typos, Chicago highways don't exactly allow for editing. I'll condense into something more coherent tonight after kiddo sleeps.

Spoiler:
Maxwell and one more
My inclination is that it is probably the slot that got replaced that was Lenora I think it was
It could also be fuzzy or umlaut
But I'm less sure of those reads
It definitely isn't My innocent and I would be really really surprised if it's the purple-haired lady
The reason I don't think it's fuzzy is because two shot cop one shot neighborizer and that's it is not enough town power even against two goons according to the normal review group
So I believe one of fuzzy or Maxwell could pretty much have to be telling the truth and if I have to choose between the two it's a very obvious choice
I could easily see going double investigative no protective I really don't think we could see follow the cop
At least with the current set of normal reviewers
The Spaniard is a town read but one that I was liable to get super paranoid on so I don't think checking him was a bad choice at all I'm glad he's town I just hope it comes to the right decision in that he's talking in his neighborhood right now with um lot and trying to figure out what he thinks about the whole situation about claims on the board
The purple-haired lass it's just town by play I don't have any particular claim based or set up based speculation to clear her but the fact that Maxwell is trying to drag her into a protracted 1v1 feels like what Borg did to prism back in the game that just finished on day one
I had really hope that throwing out naked and in some cases extremely unearned town reads on some of these slots that had low content would lead to them engaging me and challenging me on the read in a way that I could possibly get a read on them but instead they just lurked out and got replaced and that really sucked
I would go as far as to say that it even backfired as a strategy for me
I suppose there exists a world in which there's another town PR that is staying hidden but I really don't think that's the case because most town PR's at this point that would hide would be investigative which would have already counterclaimed or protective which also would have counterclaimed for the guaranteed scum
I could see something like a town bulletproof counter claiming My fake out self-protective stuff so I really don't see that kind of a roll hiding right now either It just doesn't make sense but then again a lot of this stuff doesn't make sense
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by Cabd »

Oh and in unrelated stuff. Fuzzy, generally where in the USA are you? There's plenty of local places, but if you're outside the great lakes, my recommendation changes to the best between the ones that will flash freeze and ship you authentic pizzas.
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by samantha97 »

I just went through all of chumbo's mafia games, then compared 2 of maduisha's (town/mafia), and 2 of cabd's (town games - not mafia for years?) to this one

chumbo gave me nothing

viewtopic.php?p=12524008&user_select%5B%5D=35093 this game
viewtopic.php?p=12449995&user_select%5B%5D=35093 mason
viewtopic.php?p=12381275&user_select%5B%5D=35093 mafia

maduisha's were surprisingly similar, the main thing I noticed was that she was aggressive a lottt faster as town, and with mafia her tone visibly shifted. I also noticed a tendency to post too much information compared to town, like not a "slip" but rather trying too hard

viewtopic.php?p=12524333&user_select%5B%5D=33961 this game
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=82949&user_select%5B%5D=33961 mafia
viewtopic.php?p=12469439&user_select%5B%5D=33961 town

I was planning to keep going down the list of players before posting anything, but holy heck is cabd posting differently in this game. I mean I get that they are games of different sizes with different players, and that can affect what you write a lot, but it's like night and day

viewtopic.php?p=12569559&user_select%5B%5D=20847 this game
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=84949&user_select%5B%5D=20847 town 1
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85085&user_select%5B%5D=20847 town 2

it's so stark that it's noticeable even if you don't read what he wrote and just scroll down the pages quickly
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by Cabd »

I was scum in tenet fairly recently. Not sure how you could miss that in a meta dive.
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by samantha97 »

oh right I ignored tenet because that game seemed like a monstrosity of threads
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by Cabd »

Also none of you are cohort players lol. That's not an insult but an actuality.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by Cabd »

I believe I went into play styles fairly recently in this thread. Well. On day one.

I'll find it when not mobile. I'd advise you compare this to meta samples of town and scum games of newbie and mini games. Large themes are an entirely different beast and you'll find my play here doesn't match either the town or scum samples of my large play.

I am amused that you're going ahead and trying to meta the meta player though. It made me smile and my little one is super consider as to why dad is grinning.
nepenthe
nepenthe
none
Townie
nepenthe
none
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: none

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by nepenthe »

In post 734, Cabd wrote:Also none of you are cohort players lol. That's not an insult but an actuality.
what's a cohort player?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 677, Sirius9121 wrote:Samantha97 replaces Nepenthe. Please welcome them!
...?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by Cabd »

Did you replace your own alt-slot with your main?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by Cabd »

Summary of the text spam hidden in the spoilers above.

{Clidd}
{Maduisha}
{Umlaut, Fuzzy}
{Maxwell, Samantha}
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by samantha97 »

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Any excuse to play some CCR
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:59 pm

Post by clidd »

Spoiler:
In post 727, maxwell wrote:Nah, you're deliberately being evasive in your stances. You're refusing to commit to a read on multiple players or analyze the likelihood of possible scumteams, because if you try to actually look for a scumbuddy for fuzzy, it falls apart pretty quickly. Last I communicate with you on the matter. Fairly sure you're scum now so I'm not going to bother debating you anymore. My words are for those I need to convince.
In post 728, Maduisha wrote:I openly talked about my PoE being open to options... but okay... I don't wish to continue this anymore either...

I'll just take a break before my blood boils. I'm ashamed of replying from anger like I always do because it detracts from game quality and admittedly I'm letting my mood from real life issues add to my existing frustration here. If people agree with you, then I have no problem being the elimination to narrow the PoE, which is what ultimately matters.
In post 729, Cabd wrote:Here's my "Hour commute home voice to text" notes. Please forgive typos, Chicago highways don't exactly allow for editing. I'll condense into something more coherent tonight after kiddo sleeps.

Maxwell and one more
My inclination is that it is probably the slot that got replaced that was Lenora I think it was
It could also be fuzzy or umlaut
But I'm less sure of those reads
It definitely isn't My innocent and I would be really really surprised if it's the purple-haired lady
The reason I don't think it's fuzzy is because two shot cop one shot neighborizer and that's it is not enough town power even against two goons according to the normal review group
So I believe one of fuzzy or Maxwell could pretty much have to be telling the truth and if I have to choose between the two it's a very obvious choice
I could easily see going double investigative no protective I really don't think we could see follow the cop
At least with the current set of normal reviewers
The Spaniard is a town read but one that I was liable to get super paranoid on so I don't think checking him was a bad choice at all I'm glad he's town I just hope it comes to the right decision in that he's talking in his neighborhood right now with um lot and trying to figure out what he thinks about the whole situation about claims on the board
The purple-haired lass it's just town by play I don't have any particular claim based or set up based speculation to clear her but the fact that Maxwell is trying to drag her into a protracted 1v1 feels like what Borg did to prism back in the game that just finished on day one
I had really hope that throwing out naked and in some cases extremely unearned town reads on some of these slots that had low content would lead to them engaging me and challenging me on the read in a way that I could possibly get a read on them but instead they just lurked out and got replaced and that really sucked
I would go as far as to say that it even backfired as a strategy for me
I suppose there exists a world in which there's another town PR that is staying hidden but I really don't think that's the case because most town PR's at this point that would hide would be investigative which would have already counterclaimed or protective which also would have counterclaimed for the guaranteed scum
I could see something like a town bulletproof counter claiming My fake out self-protective stuff so I really don't see that kind of a roll hiding right now either It just doesn't make sense but then again a lot of this stuff doesn't make sense
In post 731, samantha97 wrote:I just went through all of chumbo's mafia games, then compared 2 of maduisha's (town/mafia), and 2 of cabd's (town games - not mafia for years?) to this one

chumbo gave me nothing

viewtopic.php?p=12524008&user_select%5B%5D=35093 this game
viewtopic.php?p=12449995&user_select%5B%5D=35093 mason
viewtopic.php?p=12381275&user_select%5B%5D=35093 mafia

maduisha's were surprisingly similar, the main thing I noticed was that she was aggressive a lottt faster as town, and with mafia her tone visibly shifted. I also noticed a tendency to post too much information compared to town, like not a "slip" but rather trying too hard

viewtopic.php?p=12524333&user_select%5B%5D=33961 this game
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=82949&user_select%5B%5D=33961 mafia
viewtopic.php?p=12469439&user_select%5B%5D=33961 town

I was planning to keep going down the list of players before posting anything, but holy heck is cabd posting differently in this game. I mean I get that they are games of different sizes with different players, and that can affect what you write a lot, but it's like night and day

viewtopic.php?p=12569559&user_select%5B%5D=20847 this game
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=84949&user_select%5B%5D=20847 town 1
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85085&user_select%5B%5D=20847 town 2

it's so stark that it's noticeable even if you don't read what he wrote and just scroll down the pages quickly

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by Cabd »

Oh did we break Clidd?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:04 pm

Cabd-
I live in Texas. We have some decent pizza places but they are few and far between. Where I live its 99.0 percent Tex-Mex . Giving my inclination to pizza this makes me sad.

Okay enough chit chat, I should get back to the game
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:07 pm

Cabd. Nah. I doubt Clidd is so easily broken
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:09 pm

because I just cannot help myself

maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by maxwell »

I'm literally not reading anything Cabd posts at this point because I don't believe the noise generated by a prolonged back and forth would be productive at all and I need to appeal to other players, not him. I've staked out my positions, if anyone else has questions feel free to ask.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:11 pm

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 744, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Cabd-
I live in Texas. We have some decent pizza places but they are few and far between. Where I live its 99.0 percent Tex-Mex . Giving my inclination to pizza this makes me sad.

Okay enough chit chat, I should get back to the game
https://ship.giordanos.com/

Best you can do without traveling very far north.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”