Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:11 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2393, Iconeum wrote:Wouldn't town!Pine be a LOT more cautious enabling what could potentially be scum!you from his perspective?
Not everybody's as god damn afraid and thinks im completely a wildcard of me like you and Norwegian. Pine's known me longer.

Krazy would be laughing at each and everyone one of you because he would see exactly how obvious town I am here.

Just like Tenet.

I called out 5/6 scum team on Day 1, and they went all over me, and I self destructed and got faded.

Scum went on to sweep.

I am always right when I am misfaded early in the game.

Norwegian surface level pushed me in another game too, when I had 2/3 scum team called Day 1, and they were hyena'ing me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:12 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2398, Iconeum wrote:
In post 2394, Flavor Leaf wrote:you're not gonna be happy with anything i fucking say, so stop fucking acting like you give a fuck

sure, it could, i just don't think it is. you're just looking for reasons.
one day you will realize i am genuinely attempting to sort you

if poking the bear is what it takes, then so be it

i dont give a shit if you're trying to eat a candy bar.

if i was a day vig, you'd be shot right now
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:12 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2391, Flavor Leaf wrote:Pine has zero reason to defend me the way they have.
If they are scum and you are town, it makes sense for them to defend you because we would both be town. Somehow you ignore this possibility.
In post 2391, Flavor Leaf wrote:Pine has no reason to give me the sheer amount of momentum he would have given me if he is scum here.
Yes he does.
In post 2391, Flavor Leaf wrote:If he is scum, he's going for a deep pocket, and I truly don't think he goes that route against me. Like I just don't see it.
Why is that? You think you are immune to pockets, or that players like Pine wouldn't attempt to pocket you?
In post 2391, Flavor Leaf wrote:Just because you don't like this reasoning does not make it a bad reason, and frankly, that doesn't mean I'm not just right here.
If you openly admit you could be wrong, it's not as strong of a townread as you make it out to be. Pine could definitely be scum.
In post 2391, Flavor Leaf wrote:Could I be wrong? Sure, he's not like a 100% no way he's ever scum here, I see the possibility of a pocket, I just actively don't think he is doing that.
Again, why?
In post 2391, Flavor Leaf wrote:There is no reason to defend me here either the way he is, I guess if I die, then he gets less protected, but Status has been actively pushing Akarin, and Ico has been going for DEB, and somebody called out TGP's timing being bad when they voted me, so there were plenty of options, and Pine hasn't taken advantage of any of those in favor of defending me, and sheeping me on the person I think is most likely scum.
There is a reason to defend you as it is helpful to scum if we are both town to waste pages on this 1v1 while they can hide behind more powerful players.
Perhaps those 'options' are scum or they weren't as interesting targets. Either way i'm looking at things as they currently are and Pine's push on me seems very opportunistic and a good way to get rid of me. If you know anything about mafia you know that scum tend to sheep 1v1's.
In post 2391, Flavor Leaf wrote:Ico has also given shit reasonings for town reading Norwegian, yet they're hounding me over and over and over and over and over, and I've given the same fucking reasons multiple times
I don't think it's strange to townread me here, and it's also not strange to find you scummy for your play. If you're town and act like it's outrageous that anyone would scumread you for giving bad townreads to possible scum and also blatantly pushing a slot they find town then the problem lies on you as well.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:13 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2399, Iconeum wrote:
In post 2394, Flavor Leaf wrote:you're not gonna be happy with anything i fucking say, so stop fucking acting like you give a fuck

that's not true, i would indeed give a lot of fucks for some 'normal' content on your behalf
your fault for assuming

this is normal content

i play off vibes and actions, i dont give a shit about meta if it's not self meta. i care about true familiarity.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:13 pm

Post by Pine »

“Opportunistic” = pushing a scumread I’ve had since my first substantive post. Huh.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:13 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

norwegian, dont fucking ask me to back off from you, then go and post walls like that, I'm not reading that
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:13 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 2396, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 2393, Iconeum wrote:
In post 2391, Flavor Leaf wrote:Pine has no reason to give me the sheer amount of momentum he would have given me if he is scum here.
this could go in reverse as well, no?

Wouldn't town!Pine be a LOT more cautious enabling what could potentially be scum!you from his perspective? a wrong townread could destroy the game from their perspective then
The difference I think is one of those players is making a calculated decision based on full information and the other is trying to sort a slot organically by trying to determine alignment.
Like I don't think town makes "strategic" town reads in this fashion a lot. I don't.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:14 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

ive done more content than anyone in this game, people just too surface level to realize it
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:14 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Am I really talking myself into a fucking pine town read?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2405, Flavor Leaf wrote:norwegian, dont fucking ask me to back off from you, then go and post walls like that, I'm not reading that
And you wonder why Ico wants to policy you.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:15 pm

Post by Iconeum »

Wouldn't town!Pine be a LOT more cautious enabling what could potentially be scum!you from his perspective? a wrong townread could destroy the game from their perspective then
The difference I think is one of those players is making a calculated decision based on full information and the other is trying to sort a slot organically by trying to determine alignment.
and which, do you think, is which?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:15 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2409, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2405, Flavor Leaf wrote:norwegian, dont fucking ask me to back off from you, then go and post walls like that, I'm not reading that
And you wonder why Ico wants to policy you.
nah, he's an ignorant oversensitive surface level player like you, i know the reasons he wants to policy.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:16 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 2403, Flavor Leaf wrote:

that's not true, i would indeed give a lot of fucks for some 'normal' content on your behalf
your fault for assuming

this is normal content

i play off vibes and actions, i dont give a shit about meta if it's not self meta. i care about true familiarity.
Kids these days think meta is a thing you obtain by skimming one or two games. You’ve gotta walk a mile in a guy’s shoes first.

Known you for years and I can only sometimes get a vibe off of you. That’s why I picked out that one post early on as proof positive. “Link me a scum game of yours,” honestly. You’ve gotta
play
those games to actually get it.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:16 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2408, Thestatusquo wrote:Am I really talking myself into a fucking pine town read?
He's obv town, so you should.

He's a scumfuck as town, sure, but scumfuck Pine is town Pine.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Flavour. I've been trying to solve your slot all this time, it's you that refuse to co-operate.

- Bunno
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:16 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 2410, Iconeum wrote:

and which, do you think, is which?
I'm saying what I just said in my last post. I don't think town frequently consciously asks themselves "what is the strategic impact of town reading X player here" when they're sorting a slot, whereas I think scum asks themselves that question a lot. So I think that the counter possibility you raise isn't nearly as likely as what Flavor is saying here.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:17 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 2401, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2398, Iconeum wrote:

one day you will realize i am genuinely attempting to sort you

if poking the bear is what it takes, then so be it
for someone who asked me to stop engaging with you, you certainly seem to be baiting me bigtime here

which means you don't want me to back off and actually fight you?

sure

i dont give a shit if you're trying to eat a candy bar.

if i was a day vig, you'd be shot right now
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:17 pm

Post by Iconeum »

oops
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:17 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 2408, Thestatusquo wrote:Am I really talking myself into a fucking pine town read?

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That image suits your alignment well.

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:18 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2412, Pine wrote:
In post 2403, Flavor Leaf wrote:

your fault for assuming

this is normal content

Kids these days think meta is a thing you obtain by skimming one or two games. You’ve gotta walk a mile in a guy’s shoes first.

Known you for years and I can only sometimes get a vibe off of you. That’s why I picked out that one post early on as proof positive. “Link me a scum game of yours,” honestly. You’ve gotta
play
those games to actually get it.
I couldn't explain what PineScum is like, but I could sure as well feel it if you were scum here more than I feel I am.

I'm heated, and my posts my seem over the top, but I just swear when I'm irritated, it's half happy half aggressive, which is just mafia.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:18 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2416, Iconeum wrote:for someone who asked me to stop engaging with you, you certainly seem to be baiting me bigtime here

which means you don't want me to back off and actually fight you?

sure

yup.

I will bait you, and expect you to back off.

That's how it works, kid
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:19 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 2406, Thestatusquo wrote:

Like I don't think town makes "strategic" town reads in this fashion a lot. I don't.
ah i see
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:19 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@FL
If i could mod reveal myself town right now. Would you still townread Pine?

- Bunno
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:20 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 2418, Pine wrote:
:lol:
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”