TM 2021 Large Normal 2: Wikipedia Integer Facts (Over)

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:58 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1848, Titus wrote:While I love the wagons for VCA, I still think these are T v T.
Based on what?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1850, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1848, Titus wrote:While I love the wagons for VCA, I still think these are T v T.
Based on what?
My reads on DGB and LLD.

I feel this has been a group of people moving around from town to town.

LLD fosed Hercule.
Hercule wagon takes.
LLD wagon in response due to her push on someone regarded as town.
DGB lead that charge.
LLD wagon won't take.
Therefore wagon DGB.

We're punishing people who make wagons rather than the scum sheeping and starting up drama.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:34 am

Post by innocentvillager »

ah i see you are a subscriber to the yes?
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:17 am

Post by AGar »

In post 1669, hercule wrote:I'm not gonna look up all the posts you quoted without tags (I can't believe I did that last game) but how is "Hercule has dipped out since pressure has seemingly dissipated on him" your take on the last couple days? I dipped out when the pressure on me was explicitly High in order to just take a breather from the game and approach it back with a clear mind
In post 1697, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1494, DrippingGoofball wrote:Ceph, wagoning LLD has been like pulling teeth, her buddies are NOT bus'ing. We townies will have to do it without scum's help.
This probably the best argument for Scum!LLD I have seen so far. It's not a
perfect
argument (because sometimes Scum try to avoid the prevailing wagon to saw confusion when the eliminated flips Town. Some of us will want to eliminate ON the wagon and some off it, but the popular argument would always be "Scum
must
gave been on it", so 0-1 Scum on a Town flip on D1 increases the Scum win probability by like 50%). However, I can guarantee Scum are reluctant to bus LLD is she is on the red side.
How can it be the best argument when it isn't even true? Like there hasn't been resistance to an LLD wagon, because resistance would imply there's been action taken to push a wagon more than DGB just pleading with players without any basis of why. DGB finally put a case together I think I saw, but that's the first actual attempt to generate momentum outside of "Vote LLD with me plz," and that got LLD to like L-2.

Everything else you said is just straight up theorycraft and useless.

, if it were a proper description, just looks like good ol' fashioned reaction based scumhunting to me, and a mad scumbag that got caught. :shrug:

@DGB
, re: Yeah see that's not convincing, nor does that make me feel like there's been resistance to the LLD wagon. It makes me feel the opposite - that we got there way too easily if that's the genesis of things. is a better rallying cry if you want to argue that there's a push being made and there's resistance... the case itself just falls flat with me. *shrug*
In post 1821, Xtoxm wrote:perhaps a little
but i do feel like lld red flip would strongly imply the wagon parkers are town cus i dont think scum would be wanting to bus her
if its green i need to shake up my game view
this is why shes a good gamestate flip
This is whew boy fucking terrible reasoning. Like, props for saying it out loud that you really just think yeeting a strong player is a good play so you can affirm your reads but god damn.
In post 1842, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1825, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1821, Xtoxm wrote:
This is a desperation argument btw.

Scum don't want the LLD flip to slip through their fingers, because when I flip green it's not really gonna be Xtom people look at it'll be hercule, dgb, mastina, IV.

VOTE: Xtoxm
Scum don't want a green LLD flip to compromise them? Hahaha I've been begging every player individually, everyone of them would have been shielded by claiming to do to make me happy.
This... was not the point LLD made?
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:20 am

Post by AGar »

Ah fuck, I never responded to the Hercule post:
In post 1669, hercule wrote:I'm not gonna look up all the posts you quoted without tags (I can't believe I did that last game) but how is "Hercule has dipped out since pressure has seemingly dissipated on him" your take on the last couple days? I dipped out when the pressure on me was explicitly High in order to just take a breather from the game and approach it back with a clear mind
I mean, it was a chunk of 30ish pages to be read and you were just MIA without word which felt like a direct contrast to how you've been present, and I freely admit that I'm really not looking at timestamps on those notes - they're pretty well stream of consciousness reading and typing out thoughts. I do like how that was the one point you honed in on, because that's like... the least consequential of anything I mentioned.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:43 am

Post by OkaPoka »

so titus whatcha going to do about the current "tvt" gamestate then?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:44 am

Post by OkaPoka »

can i get a quick check from duck/lld/titus/flakes on how much they've read because you guys haven't explicitly engaged with much of the game for various reasons just wondering
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:47 am

Post by OkaPoka »

i guess jjh too
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:01 am

Post by innocentvillager »

let's wagon OkaPoka, who started the wagon on DGB
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:30 am

Post by OkaPoka »

but then if you start a wagon on me we'd have to start a wagon on you? we're in a time loop!
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:34 am

Post by jjh927 »

I've read the whole game and continue to keep up with it
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:54 am

Post by jjh927 »

I have decided to do grace you with a readslist but in a new format because I have decided that henceforth I will be either chumreading, ummreading, or scumreading people. I believe this system is self explanatory.

Chums

mastina
Xtoxm
Okapoka
Dannflor
hercule
DrippingGoofball
Winter flakes
InnocentVillager
Hopkirk
Almost50

Umms

Titus
LLD
Cephrir
Ythan

Scums

the worst
AGar
Dunnstral

Disclaimer: The categories of this readslist do not represent a level of confidence on any of these reads. Reads are not ordered by confidence. This is not actually a hard commitment to the CUS system because future me might decide it's stupid.
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:00 am

Post by Cephrir »

im offended
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:06 am

Post by OkaPoka »

no idea what to make of that readslist tbh
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:18 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1863, OkaPoka wrote:no idea what to make of that readslist tbh
What do you make of any readslist
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:20 am

Post by jjh927 »

Honestly I don't know why I've never thought of chumreading people in the past because it just sounds so much more fun
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:24 am

Post by OkaPoka »

sometimes a readslist is helpful i guess but usually they are only helpful if accompanied by explanation so that's probably it you should write a line about everyone
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:30 am

Post by Dannflor »

125 words double spaced
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:32 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1866, OkaPoka wrote:sometimes a readslist is helpful i guess but usually they are only helpful if accompanied by explanation so that's probably it you should write a line about everyone
That isn't even how I used to do readslists and I'm certainly not starting now

If you want to know about specific reads you can ask about them
That way I get to know who you're interested in and we get specific lines of discussion etc
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:57 am

Post by OkaPoka »

i suppose - why is a50 a chum? (how do people even have a read on this slot tbh)

how is LLD is an umm? (id expect a strong opinion on this slot from everyone? actually what is an umm is that a null read or uncategorized etc.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1865, jjh927 wrote:Honestly I don't know why I've never thought of chumreading people in the past because it just sounds so much more fun
I shall henceforth adopt this nomenclature, good Sir!
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1863, OkaPoka wrote:no idea what to make of that readslist tbh
What??? It's perfectly reasonable.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

you have no questions about jjh's readslist? id imagine unless you had a fleshed out/specific reason otherwise, any grouping of reads would want to put a50, flakes, ythan, titus, worst together.

unless you agree with the placements of these 5?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Umms is for anyone that I'm struggling to fit into either the chums or scums category for any reason.

I haven't put much thought into why I chumread A50 ngl, I think I've seen some underlying thought processes floating about that look like things A50 thinks about in mafia games

LLD is an ummread because I don't have the faintest idea what alignment LLD is at this time. When I approach it logically I think I could hedge my bets statistically and say she is a chum because most people are town but that line of reasoning hasn't convinced me to say she's a chum, partly because I think she's more likely to be scum than the average player in this game- especially with the number of chumreads I am confident in- but not likely enough to be listed as a scumread for me right now because that is reserved for people I think are very likely to flip scum.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1872, OkaPoka wrote:you have no questions about jjh's readslist? id imagine unless you had a fleshed out/specific reason otherwise, any grouping of reads would want to put a50, flakes, ythan, titus, worst together.

unless you agree with the placements of these 5?
You're gonna have to explain that one to me

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”