TM 2021 Large Normal 2: Wikipedia Integer Facts (Over)

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Although I'll have to back out of this convo for now because it is past my bedtime

My friday roleplaying just got called off so maybe my weekend activity spike will come early, but don't count on it
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

5 ppl who i dont think have done enough to require a judgement call on their alignment unless you specifically read into things 'deeper'

As in if you told me you thought x was t/s without explanation, id be like cough it up
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

here's an example

if i say dunn is town, the people that will ask me to cough it up are going to be the people who disagree with my read.

but if i say ythan is town, even the people who somewhat agree with me are going to ask me to cough it up.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

anyways back to dgb, just surprised dgb has no questions about the readslists because the fact that you split apart some of these quieter slots means you had mysterious reasons for doing so, and dgb seemed to imply that the readslist is fine -> there is no mystery behind these reads
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

jjh you know I'm not going to let you just call me scum and then duck into the shadows?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

i think he's gone dunn
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

How about you explain your agar scumread though
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

agar is null for me
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Talking about JJH
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

he's gone though dunn

gone into shadow realm

what do you think about agar
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I've talked about agar recently; also why are you turning this question on me?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

cuz im bored and open to thoughts about agar
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by hercule »

hey just wanted to make a non-game-related goodbye post, won't put any thoughts about the game here but after reflecting on it I feel like it's best for the game and myself if I seek a replacement, considering I will be on a 7 day vacation and would probably do a credit to myself to not be thinking about a mafia game during it, plus EoD will happen during it, and I would rather give my replacement ample time to read the thread so it's prob best if I just do it now

I really enjoyed meeting and playing with you people and hopefully will get a chance to do so again in the future!

cheers xx
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by implosion »

Searching for a replacement for hercule.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by innocentvillager »

aww bye hercule :( you will be missed! i had fun playing with ya
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by mastina »

Fair warning: I am spiraling into a pit of very strong, very bad, depression. I'm very much not in the mood to play, I just have no choice but to.
In post 1539, innocentvillager wrote:as I’ve said before I am totally open to LLD/dann/mastina/hercule all being town and will entertain any theories on how scum are positioning themselves around this
IF LLD were town (I am still fairly sure she isn't),
In post 1512, mastina wrote:
In post 1483, Dannflor wrote:what is LLD town flip gonna tell you?
Honestly, LLD is the only player that I currently would classify as active with a high chance of flipping scum. (Oka's posting isn't truly 'active' and while he has a decent chance of flipping scum he's not a high chance of flipping scum.)

If LLD flipped town, it'd tell me that the scum is entirely in the less-active slots, mostly letting the LLD-herc fight happen. The slots I'd call qualifying for this would be {Titus, the worst, OkaPoka, Ythan, AGar}, loosely speaking.

But given that's largely my pool for scum regardless of LLD's alignment, honestly not much changes on her flip regardless of her alignment. I still think that Titus is scum, and while some in the pool may be more likely town/scum off of an LLD flip of a certain alignment, I still think this pool contains scum.
This is still true.
{Titus, the worst, OkaPoka} in particular stick out, with {Ythan, AGar} on the sides.
In post 1544, OkaPoka wrote:LLD is still treating mastina as town when she as every single right to policy scumread her i think is a massive signal that LLD is town.
Oh?
Subject: Mini 2006: Scummer in this game UPick GAME OVER
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I honestly think Wisdom and Mastina are town, but also I don't wanna read Mastina's anything so I dunno. She feels.... different here than in other games where she was scum.
Subject: Mini 2006: Scummer in this game UPick GAME OVER
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 3506, mastina wrote:
In post 3337, MariaR wrote:I'm gonna take a break for 24 hours from this thread and see if I want to keep going or not
Okay. Scratch the not alignment indicative thing I said earlier. This IS indicative. This is a scum "replace"-out. This never comes from town. Never.
I've done this exact thing as town multiple times, I'm pretty sure. Are you saying this is a Maria specific thing, or a people in general thing? Do I need to start enforcing the Mastin Mirror Reads Rule?
What was LLD's alignment that game? Take a guess.
In post 1544, OkaPoka wrote:why isn't LLD stepping in ever?
Because the more LLD steps in, the more people realize her pushes don't come from town and the more information she spews to the town.
In post 1544, OkaPoka wrote:like why you doing this LLD if your scum?
Basically: LLD is smart; she will recognize when her efforts are backfiring. As scum who realizes your efforts are backfiring, what do you do? Double-down on the efforts that thusfar have backfired, or switch things up and come up with a new plan, a new angle, to focus your efforts with the hope of that not backfiring?
In post 1546, OkaPoka wrote:mastina it should be a red flag that LLD is trying to convince you, mastina, to swap on hercule.
Yes, it is a red flag--of her being scum.
In post 1547, OkaPoka wrote:anyways dgb is superficially similar in style to last game but i think the agenda of its posts is a whole lot different and it makes sense to be the scum slot if we have lld/herc/mastina as all town.
DGB is literally the worst possible yeet regardless of LLD's alignment--if LLD is scum, then DGB is conftown. Even if LLD is town, then DGB's push is self-evidently a push from town.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by Dannflor »

VOTE: ythan
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

bye herc :(

sorry to hear that mastina :(

okay ill concede maybe that my town points for lld might not be exactly town points, but why is she scum? a lot of your posts are basically lld is scum so therefore lld is scum. what would a town!lld do vs a scum!lld?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1603, Dannflor wrote:[titus] is not readable right now imo
Actually, she is--this is Titus as scum.
In post 1603, Dannflor wrote:I feel like it's easy to town read DGB's confidence in the face of LLD, but I dunno.
I'm not townreading DGB for its confidence. I'm townreading DGB for the entire package: who it is pushing, why it is pushing them, the way it is pushing them, what it is doing, what it is not doing, what it is focusing on, the nature of its content, and yes, I believe it when it says it has more confidence this game. I realize it's not identical to last game, but the ways it's different are GOOD different rather than bad different. So I fully disagree about it not thinking about the game. I can clearly see and follow the thought process.
In post 1603, Dannflor wrote:Hopkirk I don't have as much of a reason to scum read as I do a lack of reason to town read.
Hopkirk's presence this game has been similar to last game in a way that I feel is strongly indicative to being town.
In post 1555, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1552, DrippingGoofball wrote:The scumteam is comically transparent.
This response sucks lol
Sucks for the scumteam sure; it's literally one of the most town posts from DGB yet--I don't agree with all of its scumreads (tho I see where it's coming from on them and there's the obvious read resonance on LLD), but if you look at who its established scumreads are and the posts from said scumreads of its around that point in time? Believing them to be "comically transparent" as it put it is an entirely apt, sharp description that is on-point. Basically, if you put yourself in its shoes scumreading who it scumreads, it becomes painfully obvious that, yes, you would believe the scum would be that transparent.
In post 1571, Dunnstral wrote:
The worst
/Winter Flakes/
Titus
: This group feels unreadable for me; I want to say there's probably scum in this group
I'll give you a hint.
In post 1572, Dunnstral wrote:I would like to better understand why lld is currently being wagoned and where else we should be wagoning
LLD is being wagoned because enough people realized this was her scumgame to wagon her.
In post 1575, Winter Flakes wrote:So you think everyone on wagon right now is town?
I'm not sold on Ythan being town (in fact if LLD is town Ythan has incredible scum equity), but otherwise? Yes. DGB, hercule, Hopkirk, and Xtoxm are all top townreads of mine. Quite literally.
In post 1577, innocentvillager wrote:i also tentatively buy the idea that scum!LLD is just better than this.
So's town-LLD tho. An underperformance is an underperformance regardless of alignment; it does not make the underperforming player automatically the alignment it is assumed they are less skilled at (when they're still skilled at that alignment).

LLD isn't a reverse-Creaturesque style (I believe the apt descriptor is Katsukii-style), where she's hyper-competent/present as scum and basically a lurksack as town.

She's hyper-aggressive regardless of alignment.
In post 1600, innocentvillager wrote:maybe i just tend to townread Oka's style and that fact that he's even close to hitting a similar energy as last game when I don't think he would really be trying as scum when his team has already lost is +town
Oka's energy isn't even remotely similar to last game--that's specifically one of the reasons he's in my suspect pool.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

i want to play with this okapoka too guys
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1604, Titus wrote:Chennisden has some thoughts that I'll be paraphrasing over here. He agrees with me on IV scum and LLD town, so at least that's something.
In post 1607, Titus wrote:He has weak TRs on Ceph, dann and mastina. Basically, he feels they are town but nothing beyond their scumrange. Jjh is town. He doesn't like dgb 406/407. I have DGB near locktown. I don't see scum!DGB flailing this hard over a town!LLD elim.
In post 1610, Titus wrote:I need to read Dunn to see if IV is bussing or not. @DGB, Can you run your thoughts supposing Oka is pocketed? Chenn says that's easy to do. Chenn has them as town.
In post 1662, Titus wrote:
In post 1613, OkaPoka wrote:dgb scumreads me so i wouldnt be pocketed @titus
I am asking them to reevaluate. I am aware they scumread you as of the post I am quoting. New information may change a read.
I really do need to explain why this is Titus's scumgame here at some point but it baffles me that people are giving a free pass to posts like this.

I know what Titus would be doing if she were town; this isn't it. Not like this at least.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by Titus »

Hi mastina.

It's easy to quote posts and say it's not my town game. You want me wagoned? Vote me. Try yet another wagon on town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1675, Cephrir wrote:I wasn't saying "no one believes Titus is LLD's scumpartner," but rather "there is no compelling case for Titus being LLD's scumpartner"
Oh that's fair, they're not scum for associatives but rather scum individually and I fully am aware that I need to write the cases on both of them. :P
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1852, innocentvillager wrote:ah i see you are a subscriber to the yes?
I'm not sure mastina's town. Her posts have a lot of words but say nothing. It's particularly true of her increasing FoS of me. She recycles her claim that I'm scum but there's no rationale or reasoning behind that or much of her other reads.

When people want help in reading me, she tries to sell them that an unreadable Titus is a scum!Titus. That's besides the fact that there is enough to get a weak read on me. The fact I have been unreadable is largely due to lack of content and life.

Mastina has used my slow start to keep me in a low bin and not engage with any content of my postings.

So, no. I do not follow Dann's theory.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1855, OkaPoka wrote:so titus whatcha going to do about the current "tvt" gamestate then?
This is fair, and something I have harped on myself. I want to make a move, but I want that move to be right because I have been back into tunnel Titus lately because I can't get my townblocks to work together.

So either it's mend LLD and DGB or case someone well enough to get them limmed over the shouting
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”