Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #2700 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:17 am

Post by Mistyx »

In post 2697, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 2695, Mistyx wrote:FL having 35 times the amount of posts as DEB really says a lot about society
this could have just said we live in a society tbh
probably but i thought i was funny
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2701 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Had some more discussion with Shirout and they say they are starting to get interested in a Pine + Akarin solve.
or Akarin + one of [Ramcius / TGP / DEB] But mostly Pine.
He also said he wishes we could dayvig Pine since his flip is the most important one to understand what is happening in this game, regardless of his allignment.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2702 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:32 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think your flip is most important to understanding what is happening this game.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2703 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yes, people will understand you can't read me for shit.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2704 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:35 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2702, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think your flip is most important to understanding what is happening this game.
+1
Tact is for liars and politicians.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2705 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Keep in mind that if i'm flipped today, nobody should ever respect anything Pine/Ramcius/FL has to say for the remainder of the game.
FL's townread on Pine is likely wrong. Pine's read on the gamestate is wrong. Ramcius is wrong and should be ostracized for not even attempting to solve slots.
It's not likely all 3 of them are scum, but don't expect them to have good reads even if town.

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2706 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Flip them
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2707 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:44 am

Post by Mistyx »

In post 2705, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Keep in mind that if i'm flipped today, nobody should ever respect anything Pine/Ramcius/FL has to say for the remainder of the game.
FL's townread on Pine is likely wrong. Pine's read on the gamestate is wrong. Ramcius is wrong and should be ostracized for not even attempting to solve slots.
It's not likely all 3 of them are scum, but don't expect them to have good reads even if town.
i don't get the point of posts like this beyond spite

like there's nothing productive in saying "dont take these players' thoughts into account even if they are town"

it's still information that's worth considering the same as anyone else's
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2708 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2707, Mistyx wrote:
In post 2705, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Keep in mind that if i'm flipped today, nobody should ever respect anything Pine/Ramcius/FL has to say for the remainder of the game.
i don't get the point of posts like this beyond spite

like there's nothing productive in saying "dont take these players' thoughts into account even if they are town"

it's still information that's worth considering the same as anyone else's
They clearly aren't even trying. Consider all of the analysis i've done with my team and shared lately. Meanwhile these 3 have done nothing except shade and blindly tunnel. Which they will probably keep doing. If they are town we might as well just lose the game and i won't feel bad about it.

- Bunno
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2709 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:54 am

Post by Mistyx »

not accepted
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2710 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2709, Mistyx wrote:not accepted
Ok?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2711 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You should also consider that i'm feeling perpetually pissed off. I hate this game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2712 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If this wasn't a commitment i would have replaced out of this game 50 pages ago.

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2713 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:00 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

i'll go back and quote 6+ reasons that I've made towards him this game to prove that comment about nothing except shade and tunnel is shit tonight
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2714 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2713, Flavor Leaf wrote:i'll go back and quote 6+ reasons that I've made towards him this game to prove that comment about nothing except shade and tunnel is shit tonight
The worst thing about you is that you might actually be town and that makes me even more annoyed.

- Bunno
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2715 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:04 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 2712, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If this wasn't a commitment i would have replaced out of this game 50 pages ago.
Once again I believe you're not allowed to say stuff like this per the rules.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2716 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Here's Pine openly pocketing you and trying to save Akarin, but you think you are so good at this game nobody has the guts to fool you. And then you argue that someone responding negatively to a bad push is scum indicative when you literally have no good reason beyond it and no convincing powers whatsoever other than sheer tenacity.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2717 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yet another game you've destroyed FL, are you keeping count?

- Bunno
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2718 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:08 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

hey like for real though, I agree with you on flavor. He's a giant asshole. If I had known flavor was boonskies I would probably have blacklisted them, and this game is another data point suggesting I don't want to play with him ever again, but do you think it would be best for you to just like take a big break of a full day or two just to clear your head? You seem to be stuck on this and maybe a couple of days would let you shake it loose in your head and move forward in the game.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2719 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:12 am

Post by Mistyx »

In post 2711, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You should also consider that i'm feeling perpetually pissed off. I hate this game.
i've realized that yes
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2720 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:13 am

Post by Mistyx »

quite frankly i've been disengaged with this game because a majority of it is stuff i'd disregard normally when reading stuff
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2721 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2718, Thestatusquo wrote:hey like for real though, I agree with you on flavor. He's a giant asshole. If I had known flavor was boonskies I would probably have blacklisted them, and this game is another data point suggesting I don't want to play with him ever again, but do you think it would be best for you to just like take a big break of a full day or two just to clear your head? You seem to be stuck on this and maybe a couple of days would let you shake it loose in your head and move forward in the game.
Fine. I'll take a break.

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2722 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2688, Iconeum wrote:
In post 2683, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Try me.
This game is so toxic because of FL that it feels like nothing really matters because nobody cares about what i say anyway.
mmmm

we had a toxic little moment there, yesterday

with what i've seen from FL today there is a lot more reason and rhyme to him, not toxicity?

that said, there's no way i'm down with a norwee lim here today until i've seen an akarin/TGP flip
+1
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2723 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

one thing though, i think the PoE should Akarin/Pine/DEB
DEB because he has done fuckall. Pine for pretend voting Akarin and making excuses not to vote them all the time. Akarin because they've said they would catch up but done nothing.

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2724 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:36 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

cuz you're a sensitive baby too

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”