Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6700 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:16 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

In post 6686, Morning Tweet wrote:I am a bit surprised skitts is town, im prolly gonna chalk that up to me playing really fucking bad and making not only myself but the people i interact with appear to be obvious scum

Well

Assuming i understand stuff which i probably do not, Ydrasse was prolly fakeclaiming then and is indeed scum and maybe that is why she hasn't played the game for several day phases, if i were scum i gave assumed even faster that Ydrasse was the guilty assuming there was was

If you're currently just trying to decide whether or not someone did something fucky to ruin the loyal neighbourizer shot, i would occams razor that pretty hard especially considering there arent any counterarguments for Ydrasse being town that i know of.

Anyway, good luck with your decision or whatever
I don't know how you can type that much and every sentence sounds scummy af lol
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6701 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:18 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

i cant believe people actually think Flavor Leaf Loyal Neighborized Ydrasse this is kind of hilarious
Glory and Mel
Glory and Mel
Goon
Glory and Mel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6702 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:19 pm

Post by Glory and Mel »

In post 6701, Starcrossed wrote:i cant believe people actually think Flavor Leaf Loyal Neighborized Ydrasse this is kind of hilarious
did he not?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #6703 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:51 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 6663, Lunar Martian wrote:I think Glory and Mei, skitter, and Ydrasse are likely Town.
Chara, unwnd, Xtoxm need to be resolved.
my dude, pal. i have a clear from Ydrasse.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6704 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:51 pm

Post by unwnd »

{Starcrossed, Chara, Unwnd, Flavor Leaf, Hopkirk}
{VMP, Lunar, Ydrasse}
{Xtoxm, Skitter}
{MT, GML}
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6705 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:52 pm

Post by unwnd »

I don't know why I put Starcrossed as town now but fuck it

When I try to think about this game legitimately I just get annoyed

All feeling from now on
Stop
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6706 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:56 pm

Post by Chara »

yeah, my reads have been trash. trusting FL has turned out to be the best course of action. part of that is the mech info he has access to that i do not, part of it is just good reads, i suppose.
i mean, maybe endgame reveals will vindicate me somehow.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6707 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:56 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 6699, Glory and Mel wrote:ah yes the 600 IQ wine play
ofc
no one has ever done the 600 IQ wine play and gotten away with it
i have
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6708 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:57 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Ydrasse guess what
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6709 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:58 pm

Post by Chara »

the guilty was fake, and you played with her heart as a reaction test?
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6710 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:58 pm

Post by unwnd »

Well you see Chara here's my problem

When my reads are bad or seemingly bad, I think 'alright fuck now I gotta fix them' because I am attracted to difficulty (maybe even too much) but here I see it more like 'oh uh I guess I was wrong here whatever FL will just decide a lim anyways so why put the effort in?'

I don't think I'll join another one of these vs. setups to play Mafia
Stop
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6711 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:02 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 6710, unwnd wrote:Well you see Chara here's my problem

When my reads are bad or seemingly bad, I think 'alright fuck now I gotta fix them' because I am attracted to difficulty (maybe even too much) but here I see it more like 'oh uh I guess I was wrong here whatever FL will just decide a lim anyways so why put the effort in?'

I don't think I'll join another one of these vs. setups to play Mafia
i don't have this problem, because i never have confidence in myself to begin with and defer to other players that i trust. i have been hoping to overturn that with... it might be generous to say "mixed" results.

as for this game, the feeling is more like: my read accuracy is not great, and i don't have any mech info, so i'm going to listen to the conftown with the mech info. the only thing i've really done this game is avoided being a miselim, which is
almost
useful, if you squint.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6712 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:04 pm

Post by unwnd »

You should have more confidence, I see no reason to doubt yourself; good head on your shoulders

My own read accuracy has been spotty, but that's never what dissapoints me. It's the process? I'm underwhelmed by my own play, and just feel really really off
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6713 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:05 pm

Post by unwnd »

At least in how I want to play Mafia

If this were a social bar setting I've been on the karaoke machine for dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyysssssssssssss
Stop
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6714 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:08 pm

Post by Chara »

i also feel really really off, but i think that has to do with how bad i feel physically.

mentally the game does feel rather... resolved, but by FL and not myself.

i don't know what your process normally looks or feels like for you, but i've certainly been happy with your play this game. something something bias, something
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #6715 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:11 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i am not awake enoguh to deal with the fact that mr. leaf fucking lied to me if he did im going to be snarlign. rabid. going to bite him inflict poison damage he will tick out and his respawn timer is at 492394 seconds
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6716 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:12 pm

Post by Chara »

actually, while you're here, i'm wondering about your opinion on the thread right before kitty's elimination. i don't really have any thoughts that relate to this game, since i don't remember which users were doing the interacting, but i do remember seeing multiple players rethink catboi after he posted his final reads. though it was too late, i found it interesting that the reactions were so positive when his posting hadn't really changed that much in quality, at least to my eyes. he was trying to end, scum aren't supposed to roll over and die when there's the sliver of a chance they won't be eliminated.

i don't know where i'm going with this, i just found it odd. is that just classic fear of miseliming coming out and changing minds?

the same thing happened when Tweetie got run up. she put out a nice readlist and changed minds, except that one did actually change her fate. when scum have every incentive to put out some good content when they're on the block like that, shouldn't it be taken with a tablespoon of salt?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6717 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:13 pm

Post by Chara »

that thought doesn't have anything to do with my read on Tweetie. i mean... i think she's town, but i don't know if it's something i believe wholeheartedly as much as something i'd like to be true because i am townreading her and want to have been right to townread the things i did.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #6718 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:13 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

hi chara :>
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6719 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:15 pm

Post by Chara »

hello Ydrasse!! <3

i'm jealous of your tiredness. i'd like to be tired but i'm dealing with enough physical discomfort it's keeping me awake... and yes, i'm going to whine about it. i deserve that much.
you should go to sleep though!
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #6720 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:16 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

im in a similarish place, so no sleep just yet

are you taking care of yourself ? <3 even if you cant rest you should try to be a litlte cozy and make sure youve done all the basic human things
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6721 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:18 pm

Post by unwnd »

It's been an interesting game for me! There are times in my head where I go 'ok, now here is where I try to really crack open the game' but instead my thought processes is overtaken by sensory overload. What FL said was true, there is a ton of emotion in this game and it's difficult to organize. So much that it stops me in my tracks and I get actually afraid. Odd isn't it? The biggest thing I fear is not my own thoughts rather the reflection of them to be put on this game. I don't wanna ruin the mood or anything I guess

BUT

What if that mood is perpetuated by a scumteam who have been taking the direction of the game like a mild gesture and finding ways to hide in the middle of friendly conversation? That feels more relevant to me even with catboi's death. It's really hard to keep up shitposting yet the party continues, and much like his predecessor (Dannflor) he was swallowed by a town that didn't turn down for what and wasn't sorry for party rocking. I think to answer you in that regard, catboi (independently) tried to go back to into happy fun times and began to cat gif shitpost but it was too little too late. In that sense, once scum realized FL made up his mind they probably cut their losses somewhere. Do I think deliberate bussing? No, highly circumstantial and maybe even a bit apathetic. Does that answer your question?
Stop
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6722 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:18 pm

Post by Chara »

it's a night for the universe to make good people suffer.
but you're right. i'm actually starving, but i'm loathe to wake up my housemates for some 3am toast.
i hope whatever's ailing lets you sleep soon.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6723 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:22 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 6721, unwnd wrote:It's been an interesting game for me! There are times in my head where I go 'ok, now here is where I try to really crack open the game' but instead my thought processes is overtaken by sensory overload. What FL said was true, there is a ton of emotion in this game and it's difficult to organize. So much that it stops me in my tracks and I get actually afraid. Odd isn't it? The biggest thing I fear is not my own thoughts rather the reflection of them to be put on this game. I don't wanna ruin the mood or anything I guess

BUT

What if that mood is perpetuated by a scumteam who have been taking the direction of the game like a mild gesture and finding ways to hide in the middle of friendly conversation? That feels more relevant to me even with catboi's death. It's really hard to keep up shitposting yet the party continues, and much like his predecessor (Dannflor) he was swallowed by a town that didn't turn down for what and wasn't sorry for party rocking. I think to answer you in that regard, catboi (independently) tried to go back to into happy fun times and began to cat gif shitpost but it was too little too late. In that sense, once scum realized FL made up his mind they probably cut their losses somewhere. Do I think deliberate bussing? No, highly circumstantial and maybe even a bit apathetic. Does that answer your question?
i don't know if it answers it, but i don't know if it had an answer. it
is
along the lines of the conversation i was hoping to have about this, however.

but it does make me want to consider looking at general alignment with thread vibes when reading players.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6724 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:22 pm

Post by unwnd »

The whole 'kill me now' thing I was doing last phase was kinda my own apathy.

I want to play Mafia people, I've reached my fun limit but I also don't wanna be a stick in the mud. I thought maybe I could do one suboptimal thing before I left this party but instead I'm here and relinquishing all my boring thoughts

The music has gotten too hard and my feet are starting to hurt. I haven't seen my wife and kids in days
Stop

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”