Mini Normal 2185 | EFoBBBiO | Game Over!

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2175 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:59 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Yes, I'd rather have limited activity than another replacement at this stage.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

I owe you all some work. I'll get on it shortly, although bear in mind that this is post happy-hour work, so quality may vary from the incredible product you normally get from me.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:34 am

Post by Lunar Martian »

I'm really not feeling motivated to do the legwork in this game atm, especially given that everyone else seems to be completely afk.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:59 am

Post by Lunar Martian »

Someone come play with me please.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’m online but like
Don’t think you’d want me to be the one listening
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by GeorgeBailey »

Votecount 5.4

Lunar Martian(1)
~ (21)

Gamma Emerald(1)
~ (43)
ejjinami(1)
~ (26)

Not Voting (2): joqiza(28), Luca Blight(15)

With 5 alive it takes 3 to eliminate.

Day 5 deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-10 20:27:15)

MOD REMINDERS
Prodding Luca Blight, ejjinami, joqiza

FLAVOR
frame 38 out of 19035
GeorgeBailey
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I’m still here, waiting for Joq to come to a decision.
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by joqiza »

alright I'm here. Sorry, some RL stuff got in the way. Gonna finish up my rr now
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by joqiza »

Meh I was entertaining scum!Lunar but I feel like it's probably just the Trendall slot / ejjinami.

Trendall/Lunar/bugspray all have dueling 3 vote wagons in , Momrangal opts to put her vote on Lunar in and . Lunar follows shortly by voting bugspray in , putting them at L-1. It's all a bit convoluted for scum.

Mafia can do that if they all wanted to bus, but based on posts like , I don't think Momrangal had intention to bus d1. The ORAM wagon kind of came out of nowhere and I don't think it would be easy for scum to predict and set up on that.

Worth noting Amelie had two confirmed mafia in her townreads in . I doubt mafia targeted her, it's more likely she protected the kill, which is +scum Trendall since he was in the original hood. It could arise arbitrarily but seems more likely in a universe where Galron was targeted for the nightkill.
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by joqiza »

Hm hold on

What did Trendall claim in the hood? @Gamma Didn't someone say Trendall claimed investigative TPR?
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by joqiza »

Because ejjinami pretending to be investigative PR as macho neighbor for a gambit is one thing, but Trendall doing it too would be weird. That would imply the gambit persisted across multiple players in the slot.
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by joqiza »

In post 1424, bugspray wrote:the cat muscle dude says his role is a counterpart to mine and i have no fucking clue what that's even supposed to mean
what did this mean? @ejjinami

how was your role a counterpart to bugspray's?
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by joqiza »

In post 1427, ejjinami wrote:
bugspray wrote:the cat muscle dude says his role is a counterpart to mine and i have no fucking clue what that's even supposed to mean
don’t make a big deal out of it. I literally can’t explain it without claiming
IF it’s absolutely necessary, I’ll claim in the neighbor chat
if not, I’d prefer to avoid it

I said that it will make perfect sense and it will. I already crumbed hard enough
Just trust me on that one and if you’re dissatisfied with my answer later on,
lynch me
. I won’t be opposed.
Where did you crumb your role? And which role did you crumb: macho or roleblocker?
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by joqiza »

In post 1726, bugspray wrote:my top suspect is luca but elim there is impossible. i have some paranoia around galron because i don't think there's any way town gets three investigative roles and a bodyguard with one bodyguard in the hood with two investigatyors seems like it would be RIDICULOUSLY townsided. i think hollister cat is likely town because that slot started talking about how i must be an aescetic neighbor or something which i think is a real townslip due to the fact that i claimed backup neighbor in at least one spot and i'd expect my claim would also be mentioned in the scum thread which i would definitely think someone would fully read on replace in unless it's a toxic mess which isn't likely imo because momrangel wouldnt let that happen
,y rluca read and it's more than just an omgus, have you read my iso?
quoting what you are having trouble understanding in particular is good
This is an interesting post in retrospect, as it does imply that Trendall claimed investigative.

I'm curious as to what the ascetic neighbor thing was. I wish I could read the posts for myself.
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by joqiza »

Side note, the only thing I found on my rr that was suspicious from Luca was the progression of these two posts:
In post 1995, Luca Blight wrote:I slightly prefer an Outworld elim but Lunar is ok as well. I’m also happy to follow Frogster’s intuition on this one.
In post 2102, Luca Blight wrote:Wow. If you are Town then this was a terrible move. Literally the only reason I was Ok with eliminating Outworld (who I had locked as Town since D2) was because I thought a Town win was inevitable, based on you being a Roleblocker.
not necessarily a "lie" after , but does feel a bit like revisionist history.
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:37 pm

Post by joqiza »

VOTE: ejjinami

Going to leave my vote here for now. This slot has consistently played against town win condition. ejjinami entered the game defending bugspray and trying to eliminate luca based on a case he never articulated. The following day he fake-claimed a self-resolving role and used this to vote and eliminate a slot that would otherwise not be in the PoE. Let's make something clear: his plan legitimately makes no sense, he says that it's predicated on him becoming the nightkill target, which I've explained is unlikely, and even if it happened it would tell us nothing because... mafia can holster. Only in some bizarro world where mafia chooses to target him two nights in a row would that play ever effect anything of value.

The reason I dragged this out is because 1) I still have a slight ogi bias to the slot due to Trendall's comments before subout, 2) some of bugs/ejji's interactions read a bit weird as partners. My main goal was to see if any other player had TMI that ejjinami = town. Gamma and Lunar both townreading him concerned me--despite ejjinami being fairly scummy, I was wondering to myself if in fact he was spewed town, and one of those two intended to set up on his flip.

This is still possible, and is something to consider if we do flip ejji and he's a villager. If it came down to Lunar/Gamma I'd lean Lunar, mainly because of Gamma's role though tbh. On rr Gamma's game isn't quite as strong as I remember.

Luca is genuinely unsuspicious save for the single progression I highlighted above (which would be good to get an answer to), other than that I didn't see anything that concerned me. I think bugs potentially does not get chopped if not for Luca. Momrangal's interactions with Luca also suggest Luca is town.
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by joqiza »

The other evidence against the ejjinami slot is mechanical:
1) general setup spec (og member in the hood)
2) Amelie dying n1 increases chances of a scum!Trendall universe
3) Trendall clearly claimed town investigative PR, which means that for the slot to be town, both Trendall AND ejjinami would have had to decide that it was a good idea to FPS
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by joqiza »

In post 2190, joqiza wrote: This is still possible, and is something to consider if we do flip ejji and he's a villager. If it came down to Lunar/Gamma I'd lean Lunar, mainly because of Gamma's role though tbh. On rr Gamma's game isn't quite as strong as I remember.
To clarify this, if ejji flipped town, my main suspect would probably be Lunar for scum, but not to an extent that I'd ask anyone to sheep my read. In fact if it goes there, I'd like you all to take your time in 3-way, case everyone (including Luca), and if anyone simply says "this is what joq wanted" treat that as a scum-claim. I usually hold myself to a pretty high standard, but I've felt unusually disinvested from this game and mafia in general lately, so I don't really have as much of a bead on this game as I'd like to.

To that end I want everyone to place their vote today independent of me and justify it beyond "following the clear." I'm fine with strongarming a hang when I feel confident but I don't this game, so I think it's important to see how votes land.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

I can go Ejji today I guess. I just don't see why Ejji defends me the way he did on the sub in. I think Luca is near enough to being clear that I feel safe and we can always do Gamma tomorrow if the game doesn't end. Gonna wait a bit to hammer so people can say their peace.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:28 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2189, joqiza wrote:Side note, the only thing I found on my rr that was suspicious from Luca was the progression of these two posts:
In post 1995, Luca Blight wrote:I slightly prefer an Outworld elim but Lunar is ok as well. I’m also happy to follow Frogster’s intuition on this one.
In post 2102, Luca Blight wrote:Wow. If you are Town then this was a terrible move. Literally the only reason I was Ok with eliminating Outworld (who I had locked as Town since D2) was because I thought a Town win was inevitable, based on you being a Roleblocker.
not necessarily a "lie" after , but does feel a bit like revisionist history.
Not really.

I voted Outworld entirely on the basis that ejj was roleblocker (or scum who was guaranteed to lose anyway). I would never have voted Outworld Yesterday if they hadn't claimed that.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

And on the basis that Gamma was conftown.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I haven't read the other stuff but I'll get to it in a bit.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

I also only voted because of the lie. Out was a Townread and I'd never vote there otherwise.
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by joqiza »

I understand the sentiment, I feel the same way. Ultimately it's on me, since I should have made it clear that a fakeclaim like that would be unacceptable. I gave too much wiggle room, so I accept ownership of my poor play in that regard.

@Luca my issue was basically with the minutia of your second post. You said you had OWER as locktown, yet on the actual day OWER got eliminated you mentioned that you slightly preferred an OWER elimination over a Lunar elimination. Does that mean you had Lunar as locktown too? You're up for a Lunar elimination today, what changed?
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by joqiza »

I guess if you just said "eh we're in autowin" that's understandable, just surprising on rr that you seemed to want OWER ~rather~ than Lunar.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”