Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5605 (isolation #400) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

Quite honestly a lot of this theory is just spamming the thread. There’s a lot of possibilities here.

I think we’re on the right path with the Nylaa wagon.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5606 (isolation #401) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am getting lost with it and I consider myself decent with mechanics.

I kinda wanna hear from everyone else who they would elim based on play.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5625 (isolation #402) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I visited RCE btw. I know it sounds horrible but I figured with Nylaa flipping town solving that Symbiotic would have possibly given us a confirmed town or scum in RCE. I never got a chance to crumb due to the quick hammer.

Sequence targeting me is a no go. I was claimed D2. If I was Dark Fairy Sequence doesn’t exist D3. Ergo I am not the Dark Fairy. We would be looking at someone like Lunar imho.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5626 (isolation #403) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Only thing I saw was the killing action so someone killed RCE and Sequence likely got their wincon but I do not like how everyone just assumed that. I still maintain Sequence was scumsiding hard yesterday imho and pushing a lot of my townreads.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5635 (isolation #404) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

Titus who did you visit and why?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5640 (isolation #405) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Murdercat

I have to work now but I think Murdercat is scum and Toog is misguided here. No visit of RCE by Murdercat is pretty much a scum claim to me.

Toog there is 100% no way I killed RCE here, even if you assume I am scum.
Both Lunar and SirCakez are unclaimed. Either one could CC me if they are a PR who happened to visit RCE. Same with Murder and Titus if either visited RCE.
Since SirCakez didn’t immediately scream Math we can know what I am saying is true.
Since 5 scum would mean we have lost, there is no way I killed RCE.

For your world to hold up it would require me intentionally investigating who I was killing as scum intentionally.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5643 (isolation #406) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

Pedit well Titus didn’t sorry I am working. Lots of pedits

Man so many pedits
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5649 (isolation #407) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4884, Titus wrote:VOTE: RandA

I got a result on my rolecop. They came back vanilla.
See here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5653 (isolation #408) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5427, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 5406, RCEnigma wrote:Murder if you have results then it helps town to out that info. If you don't, stop alluding to having info. I don't have much stock in sequences reads but I did come into the day with you high enough in my poe to push you through.
Fine.

I tracked Bro N1 and got the result of "Gamma" which was pretty funny (because of replace out). At first I thought it was a guilty but then I thought maybe there was a redirect. I don't get where the redirect would have happened, which is why I needed a list of claims to try to sort it out. I don't think it was on me, I think it was more likely to be on Gamma to protect from stuff after D1 wagon? Hence my push there. That was the plan in the hood before Angels blew up.

N2 I was on R+A slot and saw nothing.

Happy?
Here is MC’s claim of who they tracked.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5655 (isolation #409) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

Why are you not freaking out Toog?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5675 (isolation #410) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yes I did have changes on those reads, however I don’t like how you’ve cropped that.

As I also mentioned I said I would be treating those slots as town while I caught up.

This does not mean I townread them just that I would be treating them as town.

You’ll see Lunar pinged me with inconsistencies towards RCE and Sequence so that “reasons” didn’t last forever.

I think you’ll find I had reasons to change my reads when I have. Reads are not meant to be this static “here’s my solve” it’s more fluid and adjusts to what scum do.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5691 (isolation #411) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1654, MathBlade wrote:MathBlade the towniest town to ever town
(lunar,RA,MurderCat ...reasons)
Sequence << D1 wagon was weird and self vote seems to be of frustration and Bell didn’t have to try to pull my head out of my ass if he was scum
Titus << Titus wouldn’t soft defend me as scum here
SirCakez << Usually I get weird pings if they are scum or towns usually figure this out super quick. So for the fact he hasn’t been a wagon prolly town.
Unwd << I like how they are trying to lead and get this day done. We need a leader.
Koba << Them not pressuring me is natural for once
Toogeloo << Miller claim seems correct

—-WTF >> Samantha

—— Would elim below this line
Nylaathria, Special BROvert Ops >> who?
Flea The Magician >> Give me something
RCEnigma >> Opening sucked
Angel Warriors >> Either I don’t get what she was alluding to or I don’t buy it or I am giving her PR cover here since people don’t listen to me.
Sequence flipped 3P, which was not scum.
Unwd flipped and was nightkilled.
Sam flipped town and was wtf worthy with their mass claim requests but was likely pushed by 3P Sequence.
Admittedly yes it looks like my D1 reads were shit but that seems kinda standard all around that the game has been shit.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5696 (isolation #412) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5694, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 5640, MathBlade wrote:No visit of RCE by Murdercat is pretty much a scum claim to me
A track isn't an investigative lol

Wanna bet?

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Tracker

Literally “tracker is an investigative role”.

Your claim reeks of BS.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5700 (isolation #413) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

Tracker literally investigates where people went. It says so in the freakin description

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mason

Mason has investigative on it due to the different variants that could happen.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5702 (isolation #414) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5701, Lunar Martian wrote:This is a silly discussion because people's understanding of general game mechanics really isn't AI.
Let’s assume for the moment this is true. I think it’s very relevant.

Is Murdercat seriously arguing he never thought to ask?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5705 (isolation #415) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5703, Lunar Martian wrote:Does it matter though? What's the implication if MURDER is an investigative vs isnt?
He would have been on RCE to check his IC Symbiotic claim from D1.

N1 I can get due to the sheer number
N2 he checks a claimed vanilla over RCE’s IC symbiotic claim
N3 he checks Titus and checks no result over checking RCE

Not only that but he claims no result

Seriously?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5706 (isolation #416) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5704, SirCakez wrote:
In post 5693, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 5637, Titus wrote:
In post 5635, MathBlade wrote:Titus who did you visit and why?
I am a two shot non consecutive rolecop. I held my shot last night because of bus driver wifom. So no one.
I visited Titus last night and got "No result" which was explicitly different from the "You see nothing" I got with R+A track
You were probably roleblocked.

Ftr I think Tracker is an investigative, thus why I don't think Titus and MC's claims both fit with the Nylaa flip.
You mean the roleblocker that was suggested to not exist? The reason Gamma was scummy because he thought he was blocked but then got shade saying that doesn’t make sense.

That roleblocker?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5712 (isolation #417) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5709, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 5705, MathBlade wrote:Not only that but he claims no result

Seriously?
RCE literally never asked me to and knew my claim lol
He wouldn’t. In a game with unknown scum powers the last thing you do is
“Hey all invests come visit me. Please do what you’re supposed to do.”

Why would RCE have to ask you to do the right thing?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5739 (isolation #418) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5735, Titus wrote:Right now, I lean leaning Gamma, Murdercat, Quiet, and Cakez as my scumpool.
Talk with me more about Murdercat. I think his claim is absolute BS.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5743 (isolation #419) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Okay. So this is likely elo and I agree with you that Murdercat is scum, not sure if it’s because of the bus drive because trying to process that makes my head hurt. Right now the wagons are me and Murdercat. What does that tell you based on the VoteCount?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5744 (isolation #420) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Titus?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5748 (isolation #421) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5746, Toogeloo wrote:Or, maybe better.. who's town?
Barring the world’s most inexplicable bus/slow play:

You and Lunar and Murdercat are scum.

Me and Elements are town.

Everyone else can be decided with how they vote. Literally everyone’s solve here imho would be wrong as one of us would be hammered for that scum team’s win.

Murdercat is clearly scum here caught in a lie. You likely voted me early after I outed my RCE visit to try to prevent me from voting Murdercat. At first I thought you could be misguided but the longer this goes on without scum just winning the more likely you are scum.

The game is pretty much out of my hands at this point and hopefully town realizes I am town and votes Murdercat. This should be a straight forward argument of Murdercat is full of shit. People really need to stop heroing and decide who is scum: Murdercat or me?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5749 (isolation #422) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

This is what I was asking earlier. Titus scumread me start of the day then townread me after my RCE visit. This is just really one of those cases where the town remaining players need to put away the deep solve and just look at the options in front of them.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5753 (isolation #423) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5750, quiet wrote:Am I being just totally thickheaded here, or is there not the other possibility that a remaining scum is an unclaimed RB?
That possibility went out the window when gamma = scum because he claimed he was likely blocked and stayed in scumreads but Murdercat claimed no result on Titus despite me visiting her N1. Yet Murdercat scumreads Gamma. This could be Murdercat + Gamma or it could be Murdercat shading Gamma for an elim. For all this talk about wanting Gamma for days then voting me. It’s crap.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5754 (isolation #424) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5716, MURDERCAT wrote:Ok I apologize. But the interactions between you and others and the votes you've placed have made me think you are scum since D1 and we keep never flipping you and I find it frustrating.
....Hmmm then why does Toog open on me I wonder?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5755 (isolation #425) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5508, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 5502, Titus wrote:If we presume Angels and Gamma are both town, a roleblocker might not be needed at all. Gamma's action works on town.

If Angel was bussed with scum, Gamma's action fails and no roleblocker is needed.
Gamma claimed roleblocked, not action failure.
In post 5522, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 5516, Titus wrote:Gamma TRs Angel, so he guesses he was blocked.
Gamma called Angel scum.

You are borderline hard defending Gamma here, and I really don't like it.
In post 5627, Toogeloo wrote:VOTE: Mathblade
In post 5628, Toogeloo wrote:My go down with the ship solve is Mathblade, Titus, Gamma, Lunar.
In what world does this compute?

Hey! I think Gamma is scum! I think this is elo! I am going to vote another player. Then townread and scumread a player for the exact same reason.

Like wtf?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5758 (isolation #426) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5757, quiet wrote:It just seems like such a low return thing to claim as scum for Murdercat, a mechanically broken or just nonsensical track/investigative. I'm still sort of trying to wrap my head around what the scum motivation would be.
Assuming I am right on my theories so far I think the plan was to claim a guilty on someone very highly scumread and this is likely elo. They didn’t think anyone would visit RCE or make that connection and then panicked when I had and voted me because it was damning to Murdercat. As soon as I outed my result I figured I would be in the 1v1 but I figure if we get one scum at a time we have this.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5759 (isolation #427) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

The no result on Titus was meant to look suspicious on her.
Everyone else has claimed VT.
Notice how Murdercat (I think if memory serves) was mass claim first.

Titus said she went no where I visited RCE and can’t have killed there because I knew no one else visited except the kill.
Toog has claimed Miller and SirCakez named Townie

There is no one they could guilty so they come back and say no result on Titus.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5760 (isolation #428) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

The nonsensical result is to avoid having to give anything and keep us talking about mechanics versus scumhunting.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5761 (isolation #429) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5624, MURDERCAT wrote:Mass claim today.
You first Titus
In post 5692, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 5629, Elements wrote:
In post 5577, Sequence wrote:I guess MURDERCAT is off the table now, so we'll
UNVOTE:
for now.

With regards to Nylaa, I'm kinda ambivalent. If that's the direction we go, then sure, I'll act with the general consensus, but I'm not overly fond of it and am a little weary of it.
~Ircher
VOTE: murdercat
Massclaim first please
No hint of a guilty only “mass claim Titus you first”

She was already claimed.

Dimes to donuts Murdercat was hoping for a way to frame her
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5766 (isolation #430) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5765, Titus wrote:
In post 5764, Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 5750, quiet wrote:Am I being just totally thickheaded here, or is there not the other possibility that a remaining scum is an unclaimed RB?
I mean... Titus doesn't want you thinking that though.
I am not sure what to think.

RA lied about being ascetic from the get go. I am suspicious of quiet but RA's subout was townie.
MURDERCAT's result doesn't make logical sense, but isn't impossible.

The only thing that makes sense to me right now is that Gamma and MURDERCAT likely share an alignment.

If there is actually a roleblocker, I expect scum to come after me tonight or today unless they feel I will miss hitting scum entirely.
Titus what is the difference between doesn’t make logical sense and impossible?

Like what?

It feels like “Yeah sure 1+1=3 doesn’t make logical sense but isn’t impossible?”

Like did I read that right?!

The only way we get a future day is if we elim scum today imho. And so why the hell would scum not block me? Are you assuming they kill me? What is your thought process here?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5768 (isolation #431) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5767, Toogeloo wrote:There is like 0% chance there is a Roleblocker with a triple bus driver.
Then you aren’t voting Murdercat because...:?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5772 (isolation #432) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

What exactly are you waiting on to play out?

It’s between me and Murdercat in likely elo. If we elim me town loses and Murdercat scum is obvious but we can’t do anything.
If we elim Murdercat Murdercat flips red, I become conf town and likely eat a bullet.
If we no elim scum likely kill anyone and win.

How else do you see this going down?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5774 (isolation #433) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

Titus it seems like literally every one but you thinks this is elo.
Your scum pool seems to be acting like it’s elo.

It’s almost certainly elo.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5777 (isolation #434) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

Titus, I get it. Other people exist.

The problem is everyone but you is acting like it’s elo.
Therefore it almost certainly is elo.

I get you may want other people today.
That just isn’t how people are playing.
Take yourself out of mechanics and read the day a moment.

Pedit as I said earlier I was claimed on D2. Sequence if they thought me dark fairy checks me N2.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5781 (isolation #435) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5628, Toogeloo wrote:My go down with the ship solve is Mathblade, Titus, Gamma, Lunar.
Literally day open suggests four scum.

The suggestion has been made multiple times not just by me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5783 (isolation #436) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5780, Titus wrote:
In post 5757, quiet wrote:It just seems like such a low return thing to claim as scum for Murdercat, a mechanically broken or just nonsensical track/investigative. I'm still sort of trying to wrap my head around what the scum motivation would be.
This is why I struggle with MURDERCAT scum.
I disagree.

It’s high value. It gives town nothing and is completely unverifiable and keeps him out of the PoE for wanting to elim due to PR claim. Then the sketchy track after and the roleblock that supposedly doesn’t exist.

It’s very high value.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5785 (isolation #437) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5784, Titus wrote:I'm going with who I think Sequence checked for now.
I think that’s a great possible crumb and cannot join you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5787 (isolation #438) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5786, Titus wrote:
In post 5785, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5784, Titus wrote:I'm going with who I think Sequence checked for now.
I think that’s a great possible crumb and cannot join you.
Why not? Scum haven't moved to hammer you or MURDERCAT. Fypov, you'd get another confscum.
Because here I know I am right and the game hasn’t ended in quick hammer.
I know that I have what is pretty much a guilty on Murdercat.

There is only a reasonable certainty.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5788 (isolation #439) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

Because this is almost certainly elo my vote must remain fixed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5789 (isolation #440) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

You can provide the biggest case in the world and be 100% right.

I however am never your target audience.
If we elim Murdercat, I die at night.
If we don’t then we likely elim me and we lose.

There is no world where I can entertain anyone else.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5791 (isolation #441) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

Let’s put it another way.

Assume Murder and Gamma are linked and it is not elo and you’re right.

Then worst case scenario we elim Murder and Murder flips town.
Then scum have a decision to make kill likely conf Gamma or kill you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5868 (isolation #442) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5796, Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 5769, Titus wrote:
In post 5756, quiet wrote:I'm assuming Titus was asking the mod if a "no result" could come about through bussing or some other mechanic vs. requiring an RB and determined that no, it could not
I was actually asking about MURDERCAT's claim yesterday.

No result means roleblocked, not that I went nowhere.

So for Gamma and Murdercat to be town, a roleblocker must exist.
Or an ascetic and a busdriver.
This is literally impossible.
Ascetic cannot be targeted by anything besides kills. That’s why if anyone is ascetic they are supposed to claim it in their OP or at minimum D1.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5869 (isolation #443) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5799, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 5732, Toogeloo wrote:That order's not going to happen.
Agree, I'm not convinced about lunar and once we get a scum flip we have a chance to use associatives. But if Lunar is town I think we are just gunna lose probably.
I'd much rather get info about gamma/Math and then probably Titus.
...This is likely elo. Why in the world are you suggesting info? Oh right IIOA because you’re scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5870 (isolation #444) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5800, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 5733, Titus wrote:I'm thinking Murdercat's gamma result makes no sense, but I am clearing that with the mod before I say for certain.
I'd like to point out, once again, I literally crumbed in my first post.
Your “crumb” post says follow not track.

Follower is a different role.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5871 (isolation #445) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

(If you can’t tell the prior post is sarcasm I don’t believe it to be a crumb)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5872 (isolation #446) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5803, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 5751, quiet wrote:@Murdercat how comfortable are you with this 1v1 vs. Math? Are you highly confident that they must be scum after this play?

I'm assuming Math is highly confident of the same.
I feel better about Gamma, but the fact that Math is pushing me so aggressively here and seemingly still cares about the game makes me think he is scum. If I wanted to really be sure I would have to look through the gamma/Math/Titus iso to be 100% in my solve.
Oh no! I am trying and give a damn. I just hate losing. I think this game is winnable especially with my likely guilty on your slot.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5873 (isolation #447) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5804, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 5753, MathBlade wrote:Yet Murdercat scumreads Gamma. This could be Murdercat + Gamma or it could be Murdercat shading Gamma for an elim. For all this talk about wanting Gamma for days then voting me. It’s crap.
I don't follow this, I don't think I'm voting you?
Misremembered votes. *facepalm*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5874 (isolation #448) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5805, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 5754, MathBlade wrote:....Hmmm then why does Toog open on me I wonder?
Are you saying Toog is scum?
I am saying if there is 4 scum there is. Each day has gone horribly wrong. So deep wolves are definitely possible.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5875 (isolation #449) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5808, Titus wrote:
In post 5806, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 5759, MathBlade wrote:The no result on Titus was meant to look suspicious on her.
Everyone else has claimed VT.
Notice how Murdercat (I think if memory serves) was mass claim first.

Titus said she went no where I visited RCE and can’t have killed there because I knew no one else visited except the kill.
Toog has claimed Miller and SirCakez named Townie

There is no one they could guilty so they come back and say no result on Titus.
I tracked Titus because she said she was a VT in the hood
I said I was essentially a VT. I did that because I wanted to use my last shot tonight.

MURDERCAT isn't lying here.
So he has a fake BS result easily faked. Then why would he ask for your claim at all? This makes even less sense.
If you know someone is claiming not to move then why would you track Titus? She’s competent when she’s scum she wouldn’t just go somewhere. That’s stupid.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5876 (isolation #450) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5810, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 5782, Titus wrote:VOTE: SirCakez
Ok I reread it and I see what you are getting at. I read it as explicitly saying they wouldn't check there (but a cop should), but in context that doesn't make any sense
Uhm bus drivers? The same reason Titus supposedly held. If they knew Titus was targeting SirCakez then they literally can just give Sequence their wincon.

So if bus drivers aren’t gated last night was N3.
Sequence’s flip said unblockable not unredirectable.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5877 (isolation #451) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5811, Lunar Martian wrote:Titus is caught lying. How is this even a discussion?
Lying how?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5880 (isolation #452) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5878, Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 5877, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5811, Lunar Martian wrote:Titus is caught lying. How is this even a discussion?
Lying how?
About night action results.
Explain this like I am five because I have quesadilla cooking. Pretend I am stupid. I had Titus scum pings earlier but I thought how she handled the fact I checked her N1 pretty well.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5881 (isolation #453) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5876, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5810, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 5782, Titus wrote:VOTE: SirCakez
Ok I reread it and I see what you are getting at. I read it as explicitly saying they wouldn't check there (but a cop should), but in context that doesn't make any sense
Uhm bus drivers? The same reason Titus supposedly held. If they knew Titus was targeting SirCakez then they literally can just give Sequence their wincon.

So if bus drivers aren’t gated last night was N3.
Sequence’s flip said unblockable not unredirectable.
Sequence was targeting SirCakez rip I was thinking about Titus and SirCakez and swapped names huzzah!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5883 (isolation #454) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Dinner is done.

Still looks like we got way too many heroes.

Going to just relax for the night.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5901 (isolation #455) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

I have work today so won’t post much.

I hope I am wrong on elo and there is a tomorrow.

Vote Murdercat tomorrow people.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5917 (isolation #456) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

Titus either A> This is elo. This would mean 4 scum, 5 town.
More than 5 people want to vote me.
This means a scum wants me dead.

Or B> This is not elo and there are 3 scum.
Six people want me dead.

If you’re town do arithmetic and vote Murdercat.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5918 (isolation #457) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

Stop caring about the freaking WHO and just freaking count.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5919 (isolation #458) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

Toog, Lunar, Elements, SirCakez, Gamma, Murdercat

That is SIX players.

There are nine alive.

If you’re town there HAS to be a scum on me.

Come vote Murdercat and figure out the rest tomorrow.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6104 (isolation #459) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

It wouldn’t be a math scum game with a traitor if I didn’t get my traitor hilariously wrong and shoot, have to shoot, or accidentally bus them in elo. XD

Gg.

Yes I am poking fun at myself.

Titus <3 I love you *sews Titus into his pocket*

Nothing to see here.

(To be clear I thought the Traitor was Titus due to the Mole reference and I sent back the word betray and Titus’s mechanical explanation was well...not Titus standard? I mean Titus told me to shut up soooo)

I was trying to subtly signal to the not traitor Titus I was bussing you for fucking up.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6105 (isolation #460) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6103, DkKoba wrote:that explains why i tr mcat at the beginning lmfao

also a lesson as to why u dont trust 3p claims ever ~ pls dont force massclaims bc a 3p claim asked u to. and esp not in an obvious way that seems like a way to get info.
Yup. This.

My push on Sam was bad for only focusing on the mass claim.
It was win win pass or fail for scum me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6106 (isolation #461) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Thank you Murder for saving our asses after I tried to make you the last elim.
His play in the beast den after I was dead was a thing of beauty.
Definitely Murder is a utr good player scum threat props to murder
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6108 (isolation #462) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6107, DkKoba wrote:i personally think murder was conf scum as soon as he claimed the 3p thing, if you're town and you roll with 3p informed you claim that as soon as the game starts, not later lol.

in retrospect it looks like a signal now.

now i see why cakez was so scared to hammer titus cuz she was scummy and wasnt sure if they were traitor lol
None of us actually suspected murder as traitor
I suspected Titus but then figured out she wasn’t but there wasn’t a good way for me to pivot so we bussed me since we couldn’t miselim Murder.

Cakez and Gamma(?) thought elements/you.

After I died I understand why Sequence won:

I was like what the fuck? We commuted Cakez by commuting Murdercat? How did Sequence win?

It took me being dead for me not to be mechanically dumb and the help of dead chat and Krazy pointing out Murder’s signals
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6109 (isolation #463) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3955, Titus wrote:This game is more like the reality tv show The Mole rather than mafia Math.
In post 3958, MathBlade wrote:I am sorry since when do I listen to my scumreads? That like betrays any sense of rationality.

Wtf?

I sure as hell don’t get ordered around like a dog.

Fuck this. I am out. Later.
This was dumb!Math trying to signal to Titus that I got her traitor crumb thinking she was crumbing Traitor and telling me to shut up and she has this day.

I sent the word back to betray and just obeyed her request.

You posted afterward with a townread of me so it became a clusterfuck of what is the actual crumb? And it was none of it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6110 (isolation #464) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

For context the Mole is a tv show Titus and I both like where the concept is that there is a traitor in the “town” and the person who knows the least gets killed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6111 (isolation #465) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

About half way through I begged Titus to vote Murdercat and went super ham style like I was begging her in elo so there’s no way it was elo, right?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6112 (isolation #466) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4628, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4625, Titus wrote:
In post 4619, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4616, Titus wrote:
In post 4612, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4611, Titus wrote:If you think Noraa scumclaimed, why vote the 3p? 3p lims are done in place of scumflips.

We still need samantha's clear at a minimum.
3P = not town = scum

We need a win here.

Why do you think scum killed unwd over you or RA?
Me, I am near useless unless I get a lucky shot or it's lategame. We didn't get a Gamma claim from what I saw.
RA isn't a threat to create more conftown. In fact their stubbornness likely blocked the Nylaa scumwagon from gaining traction.
Unwnd could create another clear.
Sam would be my choice of kill here or Angel.
You’re assuming that factional ability claimed is true because?
You’re not reading the game to see Gamma’s claim despite being a rolecop because?

What did you do last night?
I'm not assuming that the factional ability is true. Rolecop is weak unless it catches a lie. I am reading. There's just a lot to remember and I have been swamped at work.

I am not answering this. My hood knows my target.
Did you check anyone to see if they lied?

We had enough pants drop you could confirm or condemn someone. Like you just seem off to me. I feel like I have to
drive my RC car round and round about 10 times for you to be protown
and I just like fuck you ping me hard especially how chaos games are your shindig. I expected something to happen and it didn’t and you’re on my radar.
Me trying to tell the “traitor” (not Traitor) Titus to expect me to bus her still under the illusion she was traitor. I was stuck since my role/action known to my hood.

Like I was really sure on Titus. This was a reference to when RC and her did a game where one guiltied the other.

Then RA rescinded the fake claim and I was like “ya! I don’t have to bus my traitor today!” XD
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6113 (isolation #467) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Granted to be fair it was a bus her she was weird at that point but it really took off later after her target
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6117 (isolation #468) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6116, Krazy wrote:That Gamma survived through that insanely obvious fakeclaim even after pooky's flip is just breathtaking
Yeah it was terrible
I made it up like in two seconds and asked team to sanity check it
It was horrible
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6120 (isolation #469) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Unwd was killed for that reason because we couldn’t do anything about unwd’s claim tomorrow without guessing target properly
So since RA claimed cop we just bus drived anything hitting scum would hit town and vice versa.

Gamma and Murdercat (who we thought town) were swapped. Gamma and Koba were swapped and me and Nylaa were swapped.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6121 (isolation #470) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6120, MathBlade wrote:Unwd was killed for that reason because we couldn’t do anything about unwd’s claim tomorrow without guessing target properly
So since RA claimed cop we just bus drived anything hitting scum would hit town and vice versa.

Gamma and Murdercat (who we thought town) were swapped. Sircakez and Koba were swapped and me and Nylaa were swapped.
Ebwop
We could split things to hit multiple targets but since that didn’t work with our factional we had no idea how it would work so we just busdrived everything
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6153 (isolation #471) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6148, MURDERCAT wrote:"Literally any other traitor can vote Murdercat and we win.

Wtf is going on?"

hahahahahaha

ok I'll stop sorry
Hahahaha no I deserve it
My play was subpar Math play
If Nancy woulda joined we prolly woulda been fucked.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6155 (isolation #472) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6141, SirCakez wrote:I think this game was pretty tainted but I'm just glad I finally secured a scum win after two mega fails in Xeno 2 and Among Us
Agreed. Glad we still won despite RA’s theory about conf town holding up.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6160 (isolation #473) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6156, Noraa wrote:the only scum I caught was Murder.
I had suspicions on math but mom told me that he was definitely town - which I do understand where she comes from because math's play doesn't really make much sense to me regardless of his actual alignment.
I was mainly aiming towards poisoning town’s ability to bond subconsciously since Gamma and I were probably going down. You can look at the Beast Hood to see why I did what I did if you want but I was focused on improving my standing if I did live or making things harder for town if I didn’t.

Pedit: I am feared scum for a reason. I enjoy it and am okay at it. If I can convince more people to enjoy it win win. I kinda enjoy it more than town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6161 (isolation #474) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1402, MathBlade wrote:
In post 259, Boonskiies wrote:
Vote Count 1.02

Sequence [6]:
RCEnigma, SirCakez, Nylaathria, Lunar Martian, Angel Warriors, Sequence
Nylaathria [1]:
Chromium
SirCakez [1]:
Murdercat
Chromium [1]:
Rei and Asuka,
RCEnigma [1]:
Samantha97
Angel Warriors [1]:
Titus

Not Voting [5]:
Samantha97, Toogeloo, Almost50, Flea The Magician, Klick

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

The
First Moonlight
sets in
(expired on 2021-01-28 12:00:00)
on
January 28th

Mod Notes:
I'll try to get at least one vote count every day.
This wagon is reaaaallly fast even for RVS standards. Likely to have scum on it or be on scum.
Here soon as I popped in subliminal message to wagon people fast
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6163 (isolation #475) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

I’ve been working on it :( The mason game was good :(
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6168 (isolation #476) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6164, Noraa wrote:you tunneled like 7 different townies.
Yes but each one had merit:
G was stopping town coordination
Claims didn’t make sense with what we know

The play was right but the result was wrong due to scum gambit

Then the other mason game:
Right solve minus Titus
We literally picked the entire scum team and Titus went no
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6174 (isolation #477) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6169, Ydrasse wrote:god this was...... something

please never let games get that big on d1 i felt dead inside and then it just became a mess and i mentally checked out

gg tho gg
This. I shoulda been hammered D1 something fierce even if I was town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6180 (isolation #478) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

I just apologize to everyone because if I was town I 100% stop that.

Having been masons with her it was painful to watch. Like really painful.

I kinda still feel bad but if I defused it I wasn’t playing to win con so it was ugh.

I was really glad for Titus/Toog’s suggestion.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6181 (isolation #479) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6179, Krazy wrote:Also I was not at all worried about being pushed, I was a vt so even if I died to misflip it was fine, and I never actually lose the 1v1 with gamma I'm forced into the next day. So definitely not "tactical", as the scumthread indicates my replace out helps scum way more than town even *if* it slightly spews the slot town.

A little disappointed the "weak cop" claim + unwnd's replacement kept me alive, I made the weak cop claim assuming scum would think it was a bluff to not roleblock me so then they'd have to kill me instead.
I never kill cops if I can manipulate them and/or have a safety net.
I busdrive or make them pick the target I want.
I almost never fear cops because they destroy scumhunting.

Both you and unwd needed to die and unwd was the actual cop.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6185 (isolation #480) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

Guilties are actually pretty proscum. Discussion dies.
Forcing scum to protown in hoods is the right move.
Claims in hoods is iffy.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6186 (isolation #481) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

Both y’all are really right and I hope y’all don’t hate me for taking advantage.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6212 (isolation #482) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

Glad to have you aboard and hope you play more games.

Murder did an excellent job after my bus.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6215 (isolation #483) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am proud of Gamma and Cakez as well :)
Gamma is improving a lot.
Loved the effort :)
Cakez I think soon will be able to merge his scum and town metas :)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6222 (isolation #484) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6217, Bell wrote:He's kind of always struggled to play as scum I thought.
It's one of the few reliable scum tells I have on him.
That wasn’t always the case
He was top poster in a wrestling game I think where he snowed me over.
I think it was wrestling
God I am getting old
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”