quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5750 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:51 am

Post by quiet »

Am I being just totally thickheaded here, or is there not the other possibility that a remaining scum is an unclaimed RB?
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5751 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:52 am

Post by quiet »

@Murdercat how comfortable are you with this 1v1 vs. Math? Are you highly confident that they must be scum after this play?

I'm assuming Math is highly confident of the same.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5752 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:04 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 5750, quiet wrote:Am I being just totally thickheaded here, or is there not the other possibility that a remaining scum is an unclaimed RB?
What do you mean? I think everyone has claimed.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5753 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5750, quiet wrote:Am I being just totally thickheaded here, or is there not the other possibility that a remaining scum is an unclaimed RB?
That possibility went out the window when gamma = scum because he claimed he was likely blocked and stayed in scumreads but Murdercat claimed no result on Titus despite me visiting her N1. Yet Murdercat scumreads Gamma. This could be Murdercat + Gamma or it could be Murdercat shading Gamma for an elim. For all this talk about wanting Gamma for days then voting me. It’s crap.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5754 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5716, MURDERCAT wrote:Ok I apologize. But the interactions between you and others and the votes you've placed have made me think you are scum since D1 and we keep never flipping you and I find it frustrating.
....Hmmm then why does Toog open on me I wonder?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5755 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5508, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 5502, Titus wrote:If we presume Angels and Gamma are both town, a roleblocker might not be needed at all. Gamma's action works on town.

If Angel was bussed with scum, Gamma's action fails and no roleblocker is needed.
Gamma claimed roleblocked, not action failure.
In post 5522, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 5516, Titus wrote:Gamma TRs Angel, so he guesses he was blocked.
Gamma called Angel scum.

You are borderline hard defending Gamma here, and I really don't like it.
In post 5627, Toogeloo wrote:VOTE: Mathblade
In post 5628, Toogeloo wrote:My go down with the ship solve is Mathblade, Titus, Gamma, Lunar.
In what world does this compute?

Hey! I think Gamma is scum! I think this is elo! I am going to vote another player. Then townread and scumread a player for the exact same reason.

Like wtf?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5756 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:15 am

Post by quiet »

In post 5752, SirCakez wrote:What do you mean? I think everyone has claimed.
My point is if there is a scum RB, they're not about to claim that, as it screws over town!Gamma. And possibly town!Murdercat. Math gives a good argument against this possibility below, but I just want to make sure I'm not getting screwed over by not considering the existence of an RB. It seems like an important point; it makes 2 players liars (I'm assuming Titus was asking the mod if a "no result" could come about through bussing or some other mechanic vs. requiring an RB and determined that no, it could not) if there is no RB.
MathBlade wrote:
That possibility went out the window when gamma = scum because he claimed he was likely blocked and stayed in scumreads but Murdercat claimed no result on Titus despite me visiting her N1. Yet Murdercat scumreads Gamma. This could be Murdercat + Gamma or it could be Murdercat shading Gamma for an elim. For all this talk about wanting Gamma for days then voting me. It’s crap.
Okay, this bit makes sense to me.
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5757 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:20 am

Post by quiet »

It just seems like such a low return thing to claim as scum for Murdercat, a mechanically broken or just nonsensical track/investigative. I'm still sort of trying to wrap my head around what the scum motivation would be.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5758 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5757, quiet wrote:It just seems like such a low return thing to claim as scum for Murdercat, a mechanically broken or just nonsensical track/investigative. I'm still sort of trying to wrap my head around what the scum motivation would be.
Assuming I am right on my theories so far I think the plan was to claim a guilty on someone very highly scumread and this is likely elo. They didn’t think anyone would visit RCE or make that connection and then panicked when I had and voted me because it was damning to Murdercat. As soon as I outed my result I figured I would be in the 1v1 but I figure if we get one scum at a time we have this.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5759 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

The no result on Titus was meant to look suspicious on her.
Everyone else has claimed VT.
Notice how Murdercat (I think if memory serves) was mass claim first.

Titus said she went no where I visited RCE and can’t have killed there because I knew no one else visited except the kill.
Toog has claimed Miller and SirCakez named Townie

There is no one they could guilty so they come back and say no result on Titus.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5760 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

The nonsensical result is to avoid having to give anything and keep us talking about mechanics versus scumhunting.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5761 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5624, MURDERCAT wrote:Mass claim today.
You first Titus
In post 5692, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 5627, Toogeloo wrote:VOTE: Mathblade
In post 5629, Elements wrote:
In post 5577, Sequence wrote:I guess MURDERCAT is off the table now, so we'll
UNVOTE:
for now.

With regards to Nylaa, I'm kinda ambivalent. If that's the direction we go, then sure, I'll act with the general consensus, but I'm not overly fond of it and am a little weary of it.
~Ircher
VOTE: murdercat
Massclaim first please
No hint of a guilty only “mass claim Titus you first”

She was already claimed.

Dimes to donuts Murdercat was hoping for a way to frame her
GTKAS -- MathBlade
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5762 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:40 am

Post by SirCakez »

Yeah quiet I'm pretty sure scum rb is hiding, if it exists
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5763 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:58 am

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 5748, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5746, Toogeloo wrote:Or, maybe better.. who's town?
Barring the world’s most inexplicable bus/slow play:

You and Lunar and Murdercat are scum.

Me and Elements are town.

Everyone else can be decided with how they vote. Literally everyone’s solve here imho would be wrong as one of us would be hammered for that scum team’s win.

Murdercat is clearly scum here caught in a lie. You likely voted me early after I outed my RCE visit to try to prevent me from voting Murdercat. At first I thought you could be misguided but the longer this goes on without scum just winning the more likely you are scum.

The game is pretty much out of my hands at this point and hopefully town realizes I am town and votes Murdercat. This should be a straight forward argument of Murdercat is full of shit. People really need to stop heroing and decide who is scum: Murdercat or me?
The combination of confidence and shit-tier reads is truly inspiring. I'm inspired to never vote anyone else until you die.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5764 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:58 am

Post by Lunar Martian »

I mean... Titus doesn't want you thinking that though.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5765 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5764, Lunar Martian wrote:
I am not sure what to think.

RA lied about being ascetic from the get go. I am suspicious of quiet but RA's subout was townie.
MURDERCAT's result doesn't make logical sense, but isn't impossible.

The only thing that makes sense to me right now is that Gamma and MURDERCAT likely share an alignment.

If there is actually a roleblocker, I expect scum to come after me tonight or today unless they feel I will miss hitting scum entirely.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5766 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5765, Titus wrote:
In post 5764, Lunar Martian wrote:
I am not sure what to think.

RA lied about being ascetic from the get go. I am suspicious of quiet but RA's subout was townie.
MURDERCAT's result doesn't make logical sense, but isn't impossible.

The only thing that makes sense to me right now is that Gamma and MURDERCAT likely share an alignment.

If there is actually a roleblocker, I expect scum to come after me tonight or today unless they feel I will miss hitting scum entirely.
Titus what is the difference between doesn’t make logical sense and impossible?

Like what?

It feels like “Yeah sure 1+1=3 doesn’t make logical sense but isn’t impossible?”

Like did I read that right?!

The only way we get a future day is if we elim scum today imho. And so why the hell would scum not block me? Are you assuming they kill me? What is your thought process here?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5767 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:50 am

Post by Toogeloo »

There is like 0% chance there is a Roleblocker with a triple bus driver.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5768 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5767, Toogeloo wrote:There is like 0% chance there is a Roleblocker with a triple bus driver.
Then you aren’t voting Murdercat because...:?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5769 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5756, quiet wrote:I'm assuming Titus was asking the mod if a "no result" could come about through bussing or some other mechanic vs. requiring an RB and determined that no, it could not
I was actually asking about MURDERCAT's claim yesterday.

No result means roleblocked, not that I went nowhere.

So for Gamma and Murdercat to be town, a roleblocker must exist.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5770 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5767, Toogeloo wrote:There is like 0% chance there is a Roleblocker with a triple bus driver.
If you feel that way, MURDERCAT and Gamma are automatically scum because their results depend on one.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5771 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:57 am

Post by Titus »

If scum chained the bus drivers, the result is possibly true. It's just unlikely scum did.

I am wanting to see how things play out.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5772 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

What exactly are you waiting on to play out?

It’s between me and Murdercat in likely elo. If we elim me town loses and Murdercat scum is obvious but we can’t do anything.
If we elim Murdercat Murdercat flips red, I become conf town and likely eat a bullet.
If we no elim scum likely kill anyone and win.

How else do you see this going down?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5773 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:42 am

Post by Titus »

I don't see this as elo.

Also, I'm not sure if you v MURDERCAT is the way I want to go.

4 scum with a third party seems a bit excessive.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5774 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

Titus it seems like literally every one but you thinks this is elo.
Your scum pool seems to be acting like it’s elo.

It’s almost certainly elo.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”