BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #4700 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:50 am

Post by BBmolla »

Not as scum I’ll tell you that much
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4701 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Regarding your non AtE points.
Chkflip claimed Vanilla cop which i’d expect to be the target of any SK even if they defend your slot.
Insisting it’s not SK does fall in line with a game where nobody was aware of this possibility until Chkflip died in the first place.
Momrangal could have been scum kill too? Did we ever clarify that it had to be the SK kill? What was the reasoning behind that?
Fake claiming miller is unfortunateky, rather convenient for a 3P role so even if it’s not advisable i don’t see why SK couldn’t do it.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #4702 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:53 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 4602, BBmolla wrote:
In post 4314, Hayker wrote:Vanilla Townie here. Glad Chk died in the night. Now where do we go from here. bina is almost certainly town. Would have to be another big gambit to not be. Would not be worth I think for mafia to try. Titus was too self confident in her reads. Even so I want to consider at least BB on her list of targets.

Luca Blight, Binatog13, Andresvmb, NorwegianboyEE, Momrangal, Gamma Emerald, DrippingGoofball

These are the final votes on Titus. From there I can whittle down to norwegian, andres, GE, Luca, mom, in that order of my suspicians.

VOTE: norwegianboy
hayker, with 26 posts, likely killed Binatog who was their most certain townread.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4703 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also, if you aren’t SK. Who is? I’d like to see more solving from you than AtE if you are in fact the final mislim you keep bringing up.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #4704 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:54 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 4701, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Regarding your non AtE points.
Chkflip claimed Vanilla cop which i’d expect to be the target of any SK even if they defend your slot.
Insisting it’s not SK does fall in line with a game where nobody was aware of this possibility until Chkflip died in the first place.
Momrangal could have been scum kill too? Did we ever clarify that it had to be the SK kill? What was the reasoning behind that?
Fake claiming miller is unfortunateky, rather convenient for a 3P role so even if it’s not advisable i don’t see why SK couldn’t do it.
I wouldn’t claim Miller as SK and retract it

That’s how you fucking don’t make it it to end
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #4705 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:56 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 4703, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also, if you aren’t SK. Who is? I’d like to see more solving from you than AtE if you are in fact the final mislim you keep bringing up.
I’ve got a green PM, I’d love to try to narrow it down one more, maybe they’re compulsive after day 3 or some shit idk it’s worth a try

And we have time to fucking hunt, all you did was reread my ISO
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #4706 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:58 am

Post by BBmolla »

Like fuck just ask yourself who it would be if it wasn’t me

Or fucking try to ask me more idk

All of you have the wrong solve so whatever I can do to help
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #4707 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:58 am

Post by BBmolla »

Do any of you have experience with each other other than this game?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #4708 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:00 am

Post by BBmolla »

I’m busy next couple days. If you want to lose feel free to vote me. I’ll aim for a full exploration Monday.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4709 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:00 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Let’s just do this then, for the sake of some insurance.

VOTE: no-kill

Whoever is sk, please just submit a kill otherwise it’s just a waste of time for everyone.

And request fast night pls. I’m off to bed.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4710 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I have prior experience with Luca but not Andresvmb.

- Bunno
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #4711 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:03 am

Post by BBmolla »

SK if you don’t kill you’re a jabroni
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4712 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If i die and all that happens is that Molla is voted then what’s the point of a no kill.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4713 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Or if we’re doing it. Shouldn’t we discuss what a kill on "x" would mean for the allignment of "y" and vice verca?
An completely unorganized to kill is unacceptable if there is no clear framework of what town wins or gains.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4714 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Unorganized no!kill*

- Bunno
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #4715 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:09 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

etymonline.org wrote:
alive (adj.)

c. 1200, "in life, living," contraction of Old English
on life
"in living, not dead," from (1) + dative of
lif
"life" (see ). The full form
on live
was still current 17c. Of abstract things (love, lawsuits, etc.) "in a state of operation, unextinguished," c. 1600. From 1709 as "active, lively;" 1732 as "attentive, open" (usually with to). Used emphatically, especially with
man
(n.); as in:
[A]bout a thousand gentlemen having bought his almanacks for this year, merely to find what he said against me, at every line they read they would lift up their eyes, and cry out betwixt rage and laughter, "they were sure no man alive ever writ such damned stuff as this." [Jonathan Swift, "Bickerstaff's Vindication," 1709]
Thus it was abstracted as an expletive,
man alive!
(1845).
Alive and kicking
"alert, vigorous," attested from 1823; Farmer says "The allusion is to a child in the womb after quickening," but
kicking
in the sense "lively and active" is recorded from 1550s (e.g. "the wanton or kicking flesh of yong maydes," "Lives of Women Saints," c. 1610).
Official Votecount 8.ENDNo Elimination (3): Andresvmb, BBMolla, Luca Blight
BBMolla (1): NorwegianboyEE

Not Voting (0):

With 4 players alive, a no elimination has been achieved.
Last edited by Mizzytastic on Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4716 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Night 8

It is now the night time. You have (expired on 2021-02-08 19:15:00) to submit any night actions.

If all living players request a quick night by PM I will resolve it ASAP.
(3/4 players)
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4717 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:24 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

BBMolla
has been found dead. They were a
Vanilla Townie

BBMolla - Vanilla TownieYou are a
Vanilla Townie

Each day you may talk in the game thread and vote on who to eliminate.

You win when all threats to the town are dead and at least 1 member of the town is alive.

The game thread is here, please confirm your role and alignment via pm.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4718 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:30 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Day 9

etymonline.org wrote:
vanilla (n.)

1660s, "pod of the vanilla plant," from Spanish
vainilla
"vanilla plant," literally "little pod," diminutive of
vaina
"sheath," from Latin
vagina
"sheath of an ear of grain, hull of a plant" (see ). So called from the shape of the pods. European discovery 1521 by Hernando Cortes' soldiers on reconnaissance in southeastern Mexico. Meaning "flavoring extracted from the vanilla bean" is attested by 1728.

Adjectival meaning "conventional, of ordinary sexual preferences" is by 1970s, probably from the notion of whiteness and the common choice of vanilla ice cream;
vanilla
as figurative of a plain and conventional choice (without reference to sex) seems to date to the late 19c. as a noun, by 1940s (often
plain vanilla
) as an adjective.
Official Votecount 9.0Anyone (0): Nobody

Not Voting (3): Luca Blight, NorwegianboyEE, Andresvmb

With 3 players alive, it takes 2 votes to achieve an elimination.

Day 9 will end in (expired on 2021-02-16 19:35:00).
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4719 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:20 am

Post by Andresvmb »

You know, if I had to guess, I would say the SK is Norwegian. I think that I’m being set up to vote Luca. And Luca is never voting Norwegian over me.

But it should be obvious I think from the choice of NK that it’s not me. It’s a bad way to argue this actually and I know that, and I’m not going to go far with this because of the amount of WIFOM that is associated with this type of argument (so I personally discard it most of the time at this juncture, though note that this isn’t to find the last Scum), but if I were SK, I NK Norwegian there 100% of the time. I would have left myself super flexible to argue whatever I wanted at the end and forced a vote between Luca and BBMolla. Because that one I can win easily I think. Here I’m stuck arguing it’s Luca, and hoping Norwegian doesn’t turn against me for some reason.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4720 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:23 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Norwegian on the other hand has seen me easily discard the argument against them, and sound almost convinced it’s Luca. So it’s an easy decision from their perspective - here I’m handcuffed into a set position, and if I’m tunneled enough it’s an easy victory.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4721 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:24 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In fact, I don’t think Luca makes that NK. And that’s the part that is just so dangerous about this. Like why leave me alive? If I’m Luca, I would have shot me 100% of the time. I just made a strong argument against them, and if I want to win, I easily eliminate the guy that sounds least open to reconsidering.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4722 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:28 am

Post by Andresvmb »

But that’s again all WIFOM. You could argue oh but that’s exactly what Luca wants you to think blah blah blah until the end of time. So this isn’t going to convince anybody really. I guess it boils down to the tools that the SK had to live until this moment. Because the existence of the Role Cop was obvious. So if they had the tools to avoid that making them a target for the Scum, it’s not that hard to be super aggressive and try and help Town during the day. I’m just still confused as to the ease with which they were able to brush off the pressure of near death, but they did do this slightly manipulative thing where they simply assumed I would get it right. And I mean I wasn’t going to screw that vote up I don’t think (Vax v. Norwegian).
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4723 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:32 am

Post by Andresvmb »

I also think there was some pressure from Norwegian to get it done yesterday in order to lock it in, whereas everybody else was willing to vote for a No Kill. Which actually plays a role in my thinking too. Luca gave up a potential victory yesterday to have it narrowed down today. I could have voted BBMolla yesterday given what I said publicly and that would have guaranteed Luca a victory. But they passed that up. Why? It doesn’t make sense as a 3p move.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4724 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:34 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 4713, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Or if we’re doing it. Shouldn’t we discuss what a kill on "x" would mean for the allignment of "y" and vice verca?
An completely unorganized to kill is unacceptable if there is no clear framework of what town wins or gains.
Like this seems just what the 3p wanted - clarity that would have helped determine what NK to make. I wasn’t particularly interested in doing this because I had my thinking, but if I reveal it I’m giving the other party a heads up with regards to what to do.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”