superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3650 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:48 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Honestly the best course of action for me to survive ATP is to just stay out of the way right? I want a mislim today but actively helping scum is liable to put me on the block, and I don't really feel like playing WIFOM since yall know that's my motivation anyways. It's best for town and scum to keep me alive regardless soooo I guess I'll just shitpost. Get in here firebringer
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3651 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:51 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 3647, Flea The Magician wrote:Mornin.

I only mentioned my PT clear once and I said that it doesn't actually clear me because of flavour and other stuff.

Honestly, I say we remove the 3P in this situation.

We don't know if that's a fakeclaim, as far as I'm concerned this is MELO, and why would we keep the single protection when we happily yeeted the one who could PROTECT EVERYONE.
I have incentive to use my +town bean, whereas Oil was incentivized NOT to use their +town ability. If you think I'm fakeclaiming you're wrong but that's a valid concern, your second point isn't
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #3652 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:56 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Oil had more incentive than you, imo - and would be a clean liability in this situation and would be the automatic elimination.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3653 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:50 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 3652, Flea The Magician wrote:Oil had more incentive than you, imo - and would be a clean liability in this situation and would be the automatic elimination.
Nope Oil had no incentive to use the pro-town ability because if they save it they always have a hedge against town limming them. If I don't give out the super bean tonight then it literally lowers my odds of winning, since I need two more night phases to happen AKA a night kill to fail, which my bean increases the odds of.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3654 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:02 am

Oil was given 1 chance to use it on that night or be eliminated.
They were 3p and removed.
You're 3p and we've no reason to believe your claim other than you targetted bell, essentially conftown with a virus that would eliminate them.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3655 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

G? Fire? You’re all being really quiet here. Thoughts?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3656 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3654, Flea The Magician wrote:Oil was given 1 chance to use it on that night or be eliminated.
You're 3p and we've no reason to believe your claim other than you targetted bell, essentially conftown with a virus that would eliminate them.
See you’re treating Superbowl as conf!3P and I don’t like that. Why are you assuming Super Bowl is 3P immediately?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3657 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:05 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 3655, MathBlade wrote:G? Fire? You’re all being really quiet here. Thoughts?
planning to give this though soon, doing something else rn
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3658 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:09 am

In post 3656, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3654, Flea The Magician wrote:Oil was given 1 chance to use it on that night or be eliminated.
See you’re treating Superbowl as conf!3P and I don’t like that. Why are you assuming Super Bowl is 3P immediately?
I'm not, I believe it's a fakeclaim.

I'm arguing their point as though their claim is correct though.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3659 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:21 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Oil (nor town might I add) had no reason to follow that ultimatum, besides the strategically subpar “i don’t like that you didnt follow my plan so let’s kill you!” As soon as oil uses their positive utility, they become useless to town and has no guarantee town won’t just get rid of them at any time - for example in an odd lylo situation. Likewise as long as town believes oil’s claim that they’re 3P and has a positive ability there’s no reason to kill them (should be obvious). So the way it would have played out had everyone been following the game theory optimal strategy and given oil’s claim was believed is that oil would NOT use their utility but dangle it over town’s head as a way to keep themselves alive (given scum know this wouldn’t NK oil either since they know the positive ability isn’t getting used). We did already go over this though so idk how much more we can reiterate the same things, I’m pretty sure you and I just disagree on this (I’m right tho :))

What I played off of was that Oil’s claim was not believable because (might I add this was very nefarious and I felt like a supervillain strategizing this) Oil flipping 3P gives my 3P claim more believability since we know there’s confirmed 3P in the game, and it helps me do stuff without becoming a target for town lims or scum NKs (whoever said they were concerned with me 3P hunting was right in a weird way :lol:).
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3660 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:25 am

Post by Gypyx »

also bowl, correct me if i'm wrong, but according to how NAR works, you successfully gave your bean to BM right?
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3661 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3658, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 3656, MathBlade wrote:
I'm not, I believe it's a fakeclaim.

I'm arguing their point as though their claim is correct though.
This doesn’t seem like that Faer. Wouldn’t you say IF you’re 3P?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3662 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3660, Gypyx wrote:also bowl, correct me if i'm wrong, but according to how NAR works, you successfully gave your bean to BM right?
I like and hate this question but don’t want to say why until Super Bowl answers
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3663 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:37 am

Post by Gypyx »

i got additional thoughts btw, but waiting for an answer too

bottom text
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3664 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 3660, Gypyx wrote:also bowl, correct me if i'm wrong, but according to how NAR works, you successfully gave your bean to BM right?
Yes but he never received it so it won’t count towards my wincon
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3665 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

So why did you scum side with your ability by targeting bell?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3666 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3664, superbowl9 wrote:
Yes but he never received it so it won’t count towards my wincon
They're saying your bean should be sent out before someone dies.

This probably means your role requires you to infect someone
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3667 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3649, MathBlade wrote:I am literally at if one scum left it’s Flea and scum didn’t have a PT to fool us. That answer from Flea is really self serving if faer is the last scum alive. I don’t see faer making that if SB is faer’s buddy.

At the same time I figured out what pinged me last night. Dunn is really wishy washy on whether to eliminate Super Bowl. I don’t think Dunn defends a not town claim unless he has a buddy.

VOTE: Superbowl9

I figure this is the right play. If two scum alive then we prolly get one. If Superbowl flips 3P then I die and y’all can elim Flea.
If Superbowl is scum it’s probably with Dunn.
if me and superbowl were scum together, he wouldn't be claiming 3rd party right now and we'd instead probably win the game this phase
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3668 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 3665, Dunnstral wrote:So why did you scum side with your ability by targeting bell?
Well tbf I didn't know whether Bell was scum or town at that point, but I did TR him when I gave him the bean. I figured we had more town power with at least 2 confirmed 3Ps (which I was right about, just didn't anticipate it also being worked into bell's role) so things could go downhill for scum very quickly. I did think about only vending normal beans and pretending to be town, but I figured proving I have other abilities so I would be kept alive lategame was the better course especially after the oil thing
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3669 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

Also I thought (kinda still do think) flea is 3P, so protectives would be on Bell giving me a guaranteed vend. Even if not BM floated that Bell might be scum gambiting so that reduced his NK chances, and me throwing shade on Flea would have helped WIFOM them anyways. Scum would have been dumb to fully believe Flea anyways
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3670 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:01 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Mafia team has to have at least 2 people on it

2 mafia 3 3rd party doesn't sound fair
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3671 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 3670, Dunnstral wrote:Mafia team has to have at least 2 people on it

2 mafia 3 3rd party doesn't sound fair
As in it's too scumsided? Idk why this isn't feasible
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3672 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2969, Flea The Magician wrote:a 3P we can use. a 3P who has not scumsided but has acted in their best interests. I was going in the arena regardless, lets face it. I'm USR.

Now you can all kiss my butt while I jump out of the time stream.
You lost your doc.
In post 3647, Flea The Magician wrote:Mornin.

I only mentioned my PT clear once and I said that it doesn't actually clear me because of flavour and other stuff.

Honestly, I say we remove the 3P in this situation.

We don't know if that's a fakeclaim, as far as I'm concerned this is MELO, and why would we keep the single protection when we happily yeeted the one who could PROTECT EVERYONE.
Why are you saying 3 3P Dunnstral?

Iirc you claimed VT and everyone else claimed town? I think Flea claimed town as I searched faer ISO for 3P and only saw this?

Am I dense?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3673 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Dunnstral

Pretty much I am at Dunn + SB or just Dunn SK and SB 3P here I think.

Unless there’s a damn good reason why Dunn said 3 3P I kinda don’t want to go elsewhere as I think that’s a scum claim.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3674 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:28 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 3673, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Dunnstral

Pretty much I am at Dunn + SB or just Dunn SK and SB 3P here I think.

Unless there’s a damn good reason why Dunn said 3 3P I kinda don’t want to go elsewhere as I think that’s a scum claim.
Stop fucking throwing the game.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”