TM 2021 Large Normal 2: Wikipedia Integer Facts (Over)

Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:56 am

Post by Dannflor »

idk if it's just me but I've run out of energy to defend LLD from arguments that are kinda drawn up out of nowhere

and the worst part is that I don't really agree that slots like xtoxm or DGB have to have scum in them. Gun to head both of those slots are probably town. So is mastina.

And I don't really want to continually argue with slots that are most likely town but just keep shoving conf-biased arguments at me over and over. It feels like most of the game won't be happy until there's an LLD flip regardless of anything else that happens.

I don't want that, I think she probably flips town. I think ythan/titus has a much higher chance of flipping scum individually but like, I have run out of fervor to push against this narrative
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:56 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2395, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Ceph if you are town, you would be aiming to kill anything but me today

And i have noticed you really are kind of chill with me dying and frankly?

Feels like you kind if want it to happen without blood on your hands.
i have been aiming to kill anything but you today. and for my effort i have a votecount with like 6 votes on you and more than 2 on anyone else. most players don't seem interested in what i have to say. i literally just pushed ythan, but i am starting to give up, yes.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:56 am

Post by Cephrir »

no more than 2*
Bartleby the Scrivener
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:57 am

Post by innocentvillager »

In post 2392, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2390, Cephrir wrote:
In post 2388, innocentvillager wrote:if LLD is town I think there’s a good chance some scum are TMI-TRing her and that kind of lead to some Cephrir/AGar pocket equity (oh look, of the 4 low content slots LLD was asked to give thoughts on, she townread Titus and AGar and both of them called LLD town at that point)

circumstantial ikik
brb gonna spend all my energy pocketing someone who's going to be dead today

deep value
I am going to be dead today?

Really?
yeah...Cephrir? isn't the Ythan compromise-wagon like, rising faster than the stale LLD wagon and you're voting Ythan? and at no point did we ever even get LLD into claiming range? kind of a strange defense
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:57 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2397, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Like I am getting the "working against me in a game of survivor but doesn't want to be the counter vote" feeling from you Ceph.

And it isn't good.
i think you'd be hard pressed to find someone who's spent more energy defending you today than i have.
Bartleby the Scrivener
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:58 am

Post by innocentvillager »

if Flanndor is scum im going to be so upset i have been nodding at his posts in general but on these last couple pages specifically they just strike the heart
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:58 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 2398, AGar wrote:LLD I have :thoughts: on Ceph that disagree with what your view is, and I think it's due to Not Being You. But I think Ceph is town.
I don't plan on killing Ceph today, but I do want to see Ceph fight for me if they are town here tho
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:58 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2400, Dannflor wrote:idk if it's just me but I've run out of energy to defend LLD from arguments that are kinda drawn up out of nowhere

and the worst part is that I don't really agree that slots like xtoxm or DGB have to have scum in them. Gun to head both of those slots are probably town. So is mastina.

And I don't really want to continually argue with slots that are most likely town but just keep shoving conf-biased arguments at me over and over. It feels like most of the game won't be happy until there's an LLD flip regardless of anything else that happens.

I don't want that, I think she probably flips town. I think ythan/titus has a much higher chance of flipping scum individually but like, I have run out of fervor to push against this narrative
this.
Bartleby the Scrivener
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:00 am

Post by AGar »

In post 2399, Hopkirk wrote:the auro/xtoxm interactions are what moved me from strongtown to locktown on you...

*whistles in "Auro is not in this game how can two teammates paraphrased interactions sway you??"*

P-Edit:
@LLD
I mean burnout is a very real thing here and I can empathize with Ceph just feeling exhausted and tired of fighting when the case on you is apparently that your wagon has met tremendous amounts of resistance when multiple of us have pointed out that that was patently false. Like I would love to see more fight too but it's tough to fight against people making facts up on the fly.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:00 am

Then ignore the narrative and let's join together as a town block and compromise on a vote.

I'm done being picky I think. Ythan is a good vote to pressure him into revealing more. I think DGB is okay but I have misgivings. I thibk Luca is not making Hercule look better.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:01 am

Okay, I agree with you. I also hit burn out BADLY.

See how I left the thread?

But we can form a block to force this game back on a good path.

So work with me. I will start caring again.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:01 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 2372, AGar wrote:
In post 2366, Hopkirk wrote:except you can parse the meaning perfectly fine if you're not trying to pick at a single word?
everyone knows which wagon came first. scum!hop would have no reason to lie about the order. likewise, as town i don't lie about it
so why's it AI? why does scum!hop say something he knows is untrue when it isn't even relevant to the point he's pushing or any scum agenda?
this kind of nit picking the wording of something comes from scum a lot more than town
Because you're specifically picking a single word that, again, has a very very specific definition and trying to say "no I used that word but I did not mean the specific thing that has been defined on this site for at least 12 years".

"scum!hop would have no reason to lie about the order" Scum!hop just tried to slide one by and got called on it. Scum!hop was too smug and thought he could get away with one. It looks like scum!hop is doing something but scum!hop is just making shit up to support his shitty pushes. You literally used it to try and justify the wagon on LLD - you painted it as "one of many counterwagons to LLD." The only reason counterwagons are even being discussed wrt LLD is because some people are trying to use "resistance" that never existed to point out why LLD is scum, and you're just throwing more bad fuel onto that fire. I fucking wonder why.

I'm nitpicking a word because you have a habit of saying something and when called on it you're being coy with "oh I didn't actually mean that," and that's fucking scummy as hell because it lets you wriggle out of any fucking position you take with a simple handwave.

Eat. A. Yeet.
except this isn't a viewpoint you arrive at if you're thinking about the post and trying to work out the meaning
try asking people who know who i post and thinking about whether it actually is 'scum hop 100% manipulation' or if it's 'how hopkirk talks and makes 100% sense if you're actually putting any thought into considering the meaning'
there's no incentive to lie about something that wouldn't get me any benefit/doesn't actually add to the argument/is provably false so this just doesn't follow

ask me to clarify what i mean if that's your problem. you haven't asked me once to clarify, you just take a starting point of 'Hopkirk bad' and are trying to work your way towards it
show me the history and show it's scum rather than hopkirk communicating
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:03 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 2380, Dannflor wrote:
In post 2378, Hopkirk wrote:which lurker(s)?
how do you feel about ythan
my read is essentially: ythan who?
perma-null basically
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:04 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2409, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Then ignore the narrative and let's join together as a town block and compromise on a vote.

I'm done being picky I think. Ythan is a good vote to pressure him into revealing more. I think DGB is okay but I have misgivings. I thibk Luca is not making Hercule look better.
come to ythan, for now at least? i'd still vote dgb but that seems more controversial. i could also do like titus i guess but i don't feel super passionate about it. i think winter flakes (alt of uncrowned) is a tomorrow problem.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:04 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 2410, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Okay, I agree with you. I also hit burn out BADLY.

how do you feel about agar
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:04 am

Tell you what.

I like the Ythan wagon.

vote:ythan

Ceph, Agar, Dann: join me for now. Let's run him up and see what happens.

Game needs fresh info, new wagons and discussion. Let's make it happen.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:04 am

Post by Titus »

LLD, who would be in your block? I'm kinda demotivated too. I feel like I have my reads for today and I would settle for anyone null or below.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:05 am

Post by Titus »

vote: ythan
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:05 am

In post 2413, Cephrir wrote:
In post 2409, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Then ignore the narrative and let's join together as a town block and compromise on a vote.

come to ythan, for now at least? i'd still vote dgb but that seems more controversial. i could also do like titus i guess but i don't feel super passionate about it. i think winter flakes (alt of uncrowned) is a tomorrow problem.

Came to same conclusion.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:05 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2415, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Ceph, Agar, Dann: join me for now
two of us are already there yeah
Bartleby the Scrivener
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:06 am

In post 2414, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 2410, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Okay, I agree with you. I also hit burn out BADLY.

how do you feel about agar
This is Agar town. I promise you.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:06 am

Post by AGar »

@Hopkirk
Homie, I don't negotiate with terrorists or scum. I have approached your posts with "why would town do this and why would scum do this?" and you keep doing shit that I simply thing "scum would be more likely to do this because there are benefits." I don't need to engage with you any more to get anything - you can keep posting and I can just keep gleaning information. If you did something that I felt was more likely to come from town, I would say that. I don't think you have. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Cephrir »

we're setting up an antipope townbloc in france
Bartleby the Scrivener
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:07 am

In post 2416, Titus wrote:LLD, who would be in your block? I'm kinda demotivated too. I feel like I have my reads for today and I would settle for anyone null or below.
Dunn
Dann
Ceph
Agar

Off the top of my head those ones. Let me think for a sec about others, but those are strongest.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:08 am

A50 town probably but hard to work with.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”