Mini Normal 2185 | EFoBBBiO | Game Over!

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I haven't thought on it in-depth but just from today's stuff lunar seems better than you
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

And obviously the Frogster kill makes perfect sense from Gamma as he was the only one who knew their true role.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2225, Gamma Emerald wrote:I haven't thought on it in-depth but just from today's stuff lunar seems better than you
Why's that?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:29 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2226, Luca Blight wrote:And obviously the Frogster kill makes perfect sense from Gamma as he was the only one who knew their true role.
ejj's true role*
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

yeah except I was trying to avoid miselimming ejji
why not just let it go through?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:30 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2229, Gamma Emerald wrote:yeah except I was trying to avoid miselimming ejji
ejj is scum's dream in LYLO.

And scum always get some benefit from seeming to be against a Townie's elim.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:30 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Also ejj TR you
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2227, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 2225, Gamma Emerald wrote:I haven't thought on it in-depth but just from today's stuff lunar seems better than you
Why's that?
the fact me and lunar both thought to post similar things at the same time. The power of "same hat" is quite compelling
I also feel like you wanted to push lunar as your game-winning miselim and thought better of it
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2230, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 2229, Gamma Emerald wrote:yeah except I was trying to avoid miselimming ejji

and yet you threw full sus on him D5
Like, your behavior that day kinda reeks of trying to make sure all your options were opened back up
<Embrace The Void>

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

And why would I think better of it? You'd given no indication that you SR me. Everything you said Yesterday pointed to you thinking Lunar was scum.

You've deliberately held back until the cards were already on the table, and only now are turning on me because I'm onto you.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I was not entirely focused on this game then
<Embrace The Void>

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2233, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2230, Luca Blight wrote:

and yet you threw full sus on him D5
Like, your behavior that day kinda reeks of trying to make sure all your options were opened back up
Why is being sus of ejj D5 scummy? Town don't know everyone's alignment, whereas scum do. Frogster thought ejj was Town, so did Joq and so did I.

And why didn't you announce this suspicion earlier? It's entirely reactive on your part.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Anyway, your reaction to this pretty much confirms in my mind that you're scum. I think as Town you'd have seen where I was coming from at least.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 348, Luca Blight wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: Bugs

I feel more confident about this atm. I really dislike Amélie‘s reads and the way she formulates them, but it could be a clash of play styles more than anything. She reminds me of the kind of player I’d tunnel and end up mislynching in the past.
I feel like given where this vote came it could definitely have been a distancing/bus vote
In post 362, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 299, Lunar Martian wrote:I think this page says either Gamma or Luca is Mafia.
This comment struck me as an attempt to divert the attention away from Bugs and create paranoia over their wagon.
Given the situation we're in now this looks pretty bad
In post 398, Luca Blight wrote:I’m more confident on Bugs/Lunar being partners atm.
I recall Luca calling out a post where momrangal pushed those two as town if I flipped scum, that dichotomy of opinions that wouldn't have even stayed valid following my lim feels like a distancing ploy as well, I'd have to check future mentions of that from luca but if this bugs/lunar association persists then I'm pretty sure Luca is scum here.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2237, Luca Blight wrote:Anyway, your reaction to this pretty much confirms in my mind that you're scum. I think as Town you'd have seen where I was coming from at least.
On what
As for you being sus of ejji, that's not so much the problem as you deliberately screaming out that I wasn't conftown anymore. That is why I'm accusing you of wanting to make more options.
I also don't remember if I did or didn't talk on this earlier but I do recall feeling your play was problematic. If I didn't say anything I was probably just shocked at how much of a tantrum you were throwing.
<Embrace The Void>

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2239, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2237, Luca Blight wrote:Anyway, your reaction to this pretty much confirms in my mind that you're scum. I think as Town you'd have seen where I was coming from at least.
On what
My case against you. It has merit, and as Town you would have acknowledged that and not jumped to the conclusion that I must be scum because I now suspect you.
In post 2239, Gamma Emerald wrote: As for you being sus of ejji, that's not so much the problem as you deliberately screaming out that I wasn't conftown anymore. That is why I'm accusing you of wanting to make more options.
I also don't remember if I did or didn't talk on this earlier but I do recall feeling your play was problematic. If I didn't say anything I was probably just shocked at how much of a tantrum you were throwing.
I didn't
scream
about you not being conftown anymore? wtf are you talking about.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Luca's play throughout D3 onward looks like a desperate attempt to scrounge up whatever miselims he can muster after his partner all got dumpster'd
<Embrace The Void>

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:54 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Yeah, keep reaching bro.

I'll end this conversation now as it's painfully obvious that you're scum.

VOTE: Gamma
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:55 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I'll consolidate my case against Gamma a bit later.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2102, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 2045, ejjinami wrote:I’m not a role-blocker, I’m a macho neighbor. 
This whole charade was just a really dumb attempt to make this game a mech-win by getting killed

The only ones who could have known about this plan were gamma (whom I talked to yesterday before attempting it) and Luca (whom I stupidly ended up claiming to have blocked).

VOTE: ejjinami

but now that I think of it all of that was completely useless... Regardless of who did it, killing frogster was a big brain move
Wow. If you are Town then this was a terrible move. Literally the only reason I was Ok with eliminating Outworld (who I had locked as Town since D2) was because I thought a Town win was inevitable, based on you being a Roleblocker.

And now we have Gamma, who I had thought was conftown, who is also still a suspect. I need to completely reevaluate again.
In post 2104, Luca Blight wrote:I'm really lacking motivation for this game right now. I feel like just eliminating ejj tbh.

Before the fakeclaim, I thought ejj was scum by PoE. Now I'm back to being of the same opinion, but even more so given they were being deliberately deceptive.

I don't think Lunar is scum. Gamma has seemed Townish most of the game, and two scum back-up neighbors would be strange. There's also the fact that the BG died N1, so scum probably knew about Galron being a PR.
really?
as for the case, it makes some good points, which is why I asked if you wanted to talk about it.

and the more I read the second page of Luca's ISO the more apparent it is his play is scum play. His turnaround on ejji is the most awful thing I have seen in a while.
VOTE: Luca Blight
<Embrace The Void>

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:58 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

It makes some good points, and yet you automatically SR me over Lunar because of it, when Yesterday you made clear you SR Lunar more?

Yeah right. You're being reactive and are now scrambling for shade to throw at me.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:14 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Also Gamma has just played in game where I (correctly) changed my mind in LYLO and voted someone I had previously TR, which is even more reason why Town!Gamma wouldn't be so quick to think I'm scum for changing my mind on him.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

It wasn't about the case. It was about the way your read flip looked. I know lunar pretty well atp I think, and he tends to stick to his old reads. So you probably saw it as easier to get him on me than me on him. I was also suspecting Lunar coming in mostly because I felt like the night was going on so long that scum had to be agonizing over who they could push easier. In addition your previous play matches up with the idea I initially had that you're trying to take the easy way. Also, I need to double-check something because I think there's evidence that Luca is scum in the mech side of things.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2246, Luca Blight wrote:Also Gamma has just played in game where I (correctly) changed my mind in LYLO and voted someone I had previously TR, which is even more reason why Town!Gamma wouldn't be so quick to think I'm scum for changing my mind on him.
That didn't look like you were working from a script. In this game that's how your play feels.
<Embrace The Void>

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

what's the purpose of quoting 2202 and 2204? Is that supposed to be me screaming that you're not conftown anymore?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”