Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:19 am

Post by Daenerys and Dragons »

unfortunately it’s in a private forum, which I no longer have access to, so I can’t even reread to compare. I just have my vague memories of the game.

- Daenerys
Daenerys (lilith2013) and Dragons (SirCakez)!
Account made before GoT was bad don't hate
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:26 am

Hey I'm around but I'm feeling like shit because I got some bad news (nothing serious just really frustrating) so yeah. I still need to read the last few pages.

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:32 am

In post 1237, Dumb and Dumber wrote:Fwiw i'm at the point where i agree with that

(Lilith i'll walk u through how and why my read changed when i have more energy)

~ skitter
I'm more interested in Auto's thoughts here
In post 1273, Dumb and Dumber wrote:V/LA for a day, work shiz needs heavy attention

I super quickly surfed through previous pages, D&D is obvtown, and hot take: Gamma feels gut-town too, and I still want to flip MC. It's a gut take, so I won't be defending Gamma.

Salsabil, if you'd like me to explain any post from my slot I'll be glad to (I can see how they'd be hard to read).

Dragons, I think it's been the other way round, no? You get paranoid of Mastermind!Dumbass every game and try to get me killed - when I say I think I'd work well, it's what I hope for the next time :P

Crayons, if my posting was off, why not explore that? It's odd that you remain so passive about it.

-Dumbass
Since when?

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:37 am

Not much else to comment on those pages
Really stuck with this game Lilith has a lot better grasp then me here

-Dragons
Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:39 am

Post by Dumb and Dumber »

Which thoughts in specific? :P

Weren't you angling for my lim for the most part in Doubles Mafia?

-Dumbass
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:41 am

In post 1330, Dumb and Dumber wrote:Which thoughts in specific? :P

Weren't you angling for my lim for the most part in Doubles Mafia?

-Dumbass
Your read on us (not skitter's)
Yeah but so were you on me

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:55 am

@mod can we get a prod on NM please

- Daenerys
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

No
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:29 pm

heya i'm actually around for a bit, and i'm gonna read up now

lilith if ur around and wanna talk, that would be cool :)

~ skitter
Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:40 pm

ok i promised to circle back to these @lilith:

Spoiler:
In post 1135, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:wtf?

this is literally out of left field for me.

I'm sorry you feel like I ignored you, that's not my intention. I literally don't know how to read you, and idk, "is there anything you want to talk about" doesn't really feel like a reach-out to me in the way that you're saying it was. you should be townreading me here, period, and I feel like it's a bit weird that you act as if you still need to sort me and that was the purpose of you asking me that, because what it felt like it should have been in the moment was trying to help me to read you, not the other way around. I feel much less unconfident in my ability to read auro than in my ability to read you, but my scumread on him was likely based off emotion initially. I've basically backed off that read completely after he said he thought I was upset with him and that our back and forth seemed to have been a misunderstanding. now you are rapidly veering back into my scumreads.
a few things:

- i used ignored in a 'eh you probably saw my post but didn't respond to it' sense, and not in a 'i feel personally agrieved that you did not respond to my post' sense, to clarify, you didn't like upset me or hurt my feelings or whatever
- a lot of our read on you was dependant on how you were reading and approachign us - we talked a lot about how scum-you may choose to interact with our slot (namely, trying to focus on interacting with auro over me, since scum-you probably doesn't want to engage me super much), and it looked to us like there were several examples througout the day of you doing just that. so i was trying to gauge if you would take the oppurtunity to try to engage with me, but you didn't respond to that. that's the bit that seemed a bit suspicious to me, like you were trying to avoid the head that would have an easier time reading you. so like trying to get you to engage with me would help me sort you too.
- i don't think i was townreadig you that strongly prior to like this post and everything that came before it, but it seems like you're under the impression taht i was, and that i lost the townread upon you not responding to my post. that's not quite the case; i don't think i was townreading you prior, you not responding didn't change anything per se. it was more like 'oh i'm still not super solid on my lilith read so i want to to try to talk to her some more' and then afterwards i incidentally mention i wasn't townreading you. whereas ithink you think that you not responding to my overture is what prompted the scumread, when in my mind at least, these things werent particularly related.

this immediately prior point is getting tot he following post, wherein i think you misunderstand what my read on you actually is:
In post 1141, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:I don't really know why skitter is saying I feel different or what is different about me, but it is extremely worrisome that she is now downgrading her prior townread on me. like it kind of feels like it's supposed to be penalizing me for not falling in line and townreading her slot like everyone else seems to be, so that I'll just give in and call her and auro town. and I felt like her original townread on me was meant to be placating to get me to back off auro more than it was an actual read. also initially I felt like auro was deliberately not engaging with me in order to prevent me from getting a good handle on his play, then he seemed to have a satisfactory explanation for thinking that I was still upset, but now I'm feeling like maybe it was deliberate after all.

- Daenerys

~ skitter
Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:43 pm

In post 1173, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:I feel like this whole skitter thing is trying to make it seem like I ignored her and then attacked you, but I didn’t even talk about or to you for like 10 hours of being in the thread - I was interacting with infinity and gamma, and your slot was nowhere near top of mind for me. I made myself drop it because I admitted that my interactions with you were based on a misunderstanding, and then moved on to other things.
i think you're reading too much into the 'ignoring' thing, and that you're ascribing meaning to it that i did not

i also think my above post largely addresses , but let me know if i missed anything

~ skitter
Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:45 pm

In post 1190, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:not only that, but in order to scumread me you have to believe that after skitter and auro backed off me, that I am willingly, repeatedly, poking and prodding and antagonizing them instead of just letting them townread me. how on earth do you think this is a strategy that scum!me takes with respect to a town!dumb and dumber. how????

either you're blind or you're scum.

- Daenerys
right, this + the conviction you have on this point is what ultimately changed my mind

~ skitter
Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:47 pm

In post 1235, Gamma Emerald wrote:Skitter's own sig says going up against her is a death sentence
technically it says that town going against *scum* me is a death sentence :)

~ skitter
Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:47 pm

In post 1238, Infinity 324 wrote:Honestly the fact that it took you so long to get there is making me paranoid. And the way the interaction started up and stopped and started up again makes me feel like it's not TvT, but I'm not sure. SvT interactions tend to progress weirdly like that sometimes
this is fair
i think the start-stop has more to do with irl things (and trying to play a zen game from both heads) than anythign else tho

~ skitter
Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:50 pm

In post 1293, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1260, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
In post 694, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:however, as mena once said, skitter is a bad D1 elim. I’m not really interested in pursuing their elimination today, but I’m very much not convinced that they’re town. when I get back I’ll try to be more involved in sorting other slots for today’s elim.
What is 'mena'?
he's another player who i often play with :)

~ skitter
Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:51 pm

In post 1327, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:Hey I'm around but I'm feeling like shit because I got some bad news (nothing serious just really frustrating) so yeah. I still need to read the last few pages.

-Dragons
hope you're ok <3

~ skitter
Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:53 pm

In post 1171, notscience wrote:
Not_Mafia
{2}
- Infinity 324, Gamma Emerald
MURDERCAT
{3}
- PenguinPower, Green Crayons, Dumb and Dumber
Gamma Emerald
{3}
- catboi, Daenerys and Dragons, Not_Mafia
PenguinPower
{1}
- MURDERCAT

Not voting
{2}
- Salsabil Faria, YyottaCat

Votes needed to Eliminate:
{6}
. Deadline for Day 1 is Saturday, February 13 at 2 PM EDT, or in (expired on 2021-02-13 16:00:00).

MOD NOTES:
Please reach out if you notice any mistakes in my count.
i think i have a decently strong poe, and i'm kinda happy to wagon anybody outside of it
we have less than two days left and i like the mc vote so i'm p good there

~ skitter
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:59 pm

In post 1337, Dumb and Dumber wrote:
In post 1190, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:not only that, but in order to scumread me you have to believe that after skitter and auro backed off me, that I am willingly, repeatedly, poking and prodding and antagonizing them instead of just letting them townread me. how on earth do you think this is a strategy that scum!me takes with respect to a town!dumb and dumber. how????

either you're blind or you're scum.

- Daenerys
right, this + the conviction you have on this point is what ultimately changed my mind

~ skitter
this happened before you said you weren’t townreading me. Can you explain your progression here?

- Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:00 pm

are there specific things you want to talk about?
Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:02 pm

it's really your posting from ~the last 2 irl days, and i said that i was townreading you like yesterday, so i'm not sure what timeline you're referring to?
(i'm happy to elaborate but i'm not sure exactly what you're asking)

who do you want to flip???? we need to start deciding

~ skitter
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:05 pm

in response to 1335:
- I don’t feel like your read on me should have needed to be dependent on how I approach you, given I’m under the impression that this isn’t how you’ve read me in the past. What’s different about this game that makes this the primary factor?
- I am pretty sure you said at least twice before this that you were townreading me - once at the very beginning of the game, and once after the initial me vs. auro. at what point were you no longer townreading me?

- Daenerys
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

@skitter I guess the part that felt the most weird to me is that you were TRing lilith for a bit, and then you stopped--you seem to be saying that you stopped TRing her because it felt like she was only focusing on engaging with auro, and you weren't TRing lilith strongly to begin with. So why were you TRing lilith to begin with, cause that kinda feels like a weak reason to go back on a TR? And like, I'm still not quite sure why you were SRing her/not TRing her to begin with. You said you didn't see town!lilith, but I feel like lilith generally, just, was being proactive and trying to sort people in a way that's towny for most people, and lilith doesn't have the strongest scumgame in the world. Idk
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:07 pm

when you said you were explicitly not townreading me, it was already after you had stated a prior townread and I had antagonized you while you were townreading me. were you not considering that when you said you weren’t townreading me? that was already information that you had at that time. when did this change your read?

- Daenerys
Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:10 pm

maybe i'm wrong but i legimately don't remember townreading lilith anytime recently. maybe in like super early game but i don't remember townreading her around the her/auro thing or anytime after that; i'm p sure i scumread that whole interaction on her end until like yesterday

and lilith r.e. 1346
- i'm not sure that the read was like 'dependant' on how you approach me in general, but in a hydra in particular, me and auro felt that scum-you would go out of your way to avoid interacting with me cuz it would be easier for you to interact with auro. usually i'm not in a hydra so i don't think comparing this game to others is a strictly apples-apples comparison here. if i wasn't in a hydra i don't think that thoguht would have crossed my mind
- and ig i just said the second point. i'll look again but i'm p sure i havn't said that but maybe i'm like misremembering badly because i don't remember townreading you post-early game so i just don't know and don't have an answer without going back and checking, so let me do that

Return to “Completed Open Games”