Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3850 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3825, Pine wrote:Whoa what the fuck

I haven’t been in the thread since last night but Dannflor just @ed me in a panic

Flavor Leaf

Unvote yourself this instant. When I get home I’m going to catch up and help you solve. Dann is also writing something up for me to paraphrase

Stop throwing you beautiful pile of moron
Like this post is really odd. Why tf would Dann @ed to you “in a panic”?

There are literally currently only two votes on FL, mine and his. Why would Dann be panicking here?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3851 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:01 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

cuz you cant debunk em all, cuz some of em are hits.

some are misses, sure, but thats cool too
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3852 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:05 pm

Post by Ramcius »

VOTE: Norwee

I guess TSQ isn't happening and Norwee is my other PoE pick based on my earlier plan
Tact is for liars and politicians.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3853 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:42 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh look, i'm being voted by my PoE Ramcius/Pine/FL again.
What a huge surprise that is.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3854 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:43 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In before Flavour: "Actually i was townreading Ramcius all along, and them voting Norwee finally made me see the light."
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3855 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:47 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That makes 2 scum in Pine/Flavour/Ramcius. So 1 town is voting me. My guess would be Ramcius, i don't have much hope in convincing him. And i don't trust FL.

That requires all of these people to correctly vote against scum. It needs to be 5/5.
- Norwee
- Akarin
- MistyX
- Nancy Drew 39
- TheStatusQuo

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3856 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:50 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Btw JJh's opinion is that FL needs to be ignored here
If he's self destructing as scum it's a distraction, and if he's self destructing as town then it's an even worse distraction
The important thing is that Pine has lied about his role PM and is therefore scum regardless of everything else

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3857 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:55 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I do strongly believe Pine is scum despite what FL's allignment is here. So while i could see both a FL/Pine and a Pine/Ramcius team. I have a hard time seeing any team without Pine in it. He is the key that solves this game and makes town win.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3858 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Honestly i think whoever in FL/Ramcius that's town is just triggered by the way i tell things as it is and don't care about niceties. FL is either scum or town that just can't handle being told he isn't the most amazing player, with the best solves, and is sadly and irrevocably wrong.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3859 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It's honestly pro-town if FL was eliminated here no matter his allignment.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3860 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I could spice things up and make it pretty for y'all. But if anyone can't see Pine as scum here then they're honestly just bad. Or severely tunneled to the point where you can't interchange between left and right.

- Bunno
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3861 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:31 am

Post by Ramcius »

I like your attempt to turn me against FL, but nah, I'm good with my vote on you
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3862 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3861, Ramcius wrote:I like your attempt to turn me against FL, but nah, I'm good with my vote on you
I mean i already assumed you could be scum so it's not a big deal. It's more troubling for you if you're town, cus FL already turned on you and if i'm flipped you can bet he will turn on you again assuming the team is FL/Pine.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3863 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So there are big associations between Ramcius/Pine/FL
And what do i got? Not many slots that could be my teammates left here. If you believe i'm scum there's no-one that could even feasibly be allied with me at this point. FL has tried everything, "Norwee is with Akarin" <- Proved wrong
"Norwee is with Ramcius" <- Proved wrong
"Norwee is with Iconeum" <- Proved wrong

Just take a second to use your brain bro. Why the fuck would i kill Iconeum tonight when the slots that don't hate me are quickly dwindling while the slots that find me sus stay alive. There is no way i'd do this for WIFOM. If i were scum here i would kill FL 100%. It's always worth it. The fact that FL lives is proof enough in itself that i am a miselimination that scum wants so hard they have fought for it for days.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3864 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh and you've also tried to associate me with TSQ Ramcius. You don't care about being wrong on that?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3865 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

FL's crew has been proven wrong, wrong and wrong yet again. And i haven't even gotten a chance to prove i'm right by having Pine eliminated when that's the elimination i wanted the hardest yesterday. Like i said, i will fight with absolutely all of my power for Pine today and if he's town then fuck it. This game can go to the dogs.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3866 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Whichever of FL/Ramcius is Pine’s teammate here will fight very hard for my elimination. As they know that if their scum teammate Pine is eliminated today it will give town room to miseliminate in one of -> Ramcius/FL which most certainly will be the conondrum after Pine flips scum. But if the elimination is Norwee (town) -> Pine (scum) -> Pine/FL it will give whichever of the two are scum leverage to betray the other and endgame in Elo.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3867 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3866, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Whichever of FL/Ramcius is Pine’s teammate here will fight very hard for my elimination. As they know that if their scum teammate Pine is eliminated today it will give town room to miseliminate in one of -> Ramcius/FL which most certainly will be the conondrum after Pine flips scum. But if the elimination is Norwee (town) -> Pine (scum) -> Ramcius/FL it will give whichever of the two are scum leverage to betray the other and endgame in Elo.

Fixed*

- Bunno
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3868 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:53 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3867, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3866, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Whichever of FL/Ramcius is Pine’s teammate here will fight very hard for my elimination. As they know that if their scum teammate Pine is eliminated today it will give town room to miseliminate in one of -> Ramcius/FL which most certainly will be the conondrum after Pine flips scum. But if the elimination is Norwee (town) -> Pine (scum) -> Ramcius/FL it will give whichever of the two are scum leverage to betray the other and endgame in Elo.

Fixed*
You can push any of us 3, if you think that you're right, it changes nothing, if town flip us 3 and both scum are there. Therefore logically you want me go first, I'm a VT claim, while Pine/FL can ruin scum kill, if they're town, but you aiming for strongest claim, are you afraid of him?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3869 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:56 am

Post by Ramcius »

And if you're going to say that jk is powerful role and we should get rid of it, I will remind you that only PR that left with anything to do is FL, which is your scumread. Therefore if you think I'm scum with Pine and FL is town, then Pine can't rb FL, cause then there is no one to kill, I really doubt there's multitask in this game for scum
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3870 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3575, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Pine's is an extremely obvious fakeclaim in this setup

1. There have been exactly 0 other roles in this and the previous game that are not limited by number of shots. An ungated jailkeeper claim does not match the design ethos for the setup.

2. His claim says "Aside from FL's 1-shot doc, I am the only protective role in this game." Pine is trying to assign additional value to his claim. Note that FL is A. claiming exactly the same role as someone else, and B. Not necessarily telling the truth.
But if Pine is assuming he is telling the truth there, which is inherently strange, this is definitely phrasing to enhance self-importance and disregard that there has already been a significant degree of town protective when scum only has a 1-shot strongman

3. This is absolutely not a conftown claim; rather it is one that MUST claim last for scum to have any chance of faking results without being called out by PRs. Pine knows goddamn well that an unconfirmed and unconfirmable jailkeeper claim is as far from being confirmed town as anything else he could claim.
He hasn't spoken at all about his N1 jailkeep which is the only thing that would actually matter for when his claim occurred if he was town. Insisting on claiming last can only be to ensure he is not himself caught in a lie.

VOTE: Pine

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3871 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The first point is honestly damning, and JJH puts his entire reputation on the line that this flips scum.

- Bunno
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3872 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:05 am

Post by Ramcius »

I'm not voting Pine for last year setup speculation
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3873 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Jjh927, reader of role PMs and detector of fakeclaims, state with certainty that Pine has lied about his role PM.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3874 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3872, Ramcius wrote:I'm not voting Pine for last year setup speculation
What about this year's setup speculation?

- Bunno

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”