NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3875 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It's also this year's game in which Pine's claim clearly does not fit
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3876 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:40 am

Post by Ramcius »

Wouldn't be first time I see town fakeclaim
Tact is for liars and politicians.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3877 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:22 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Votecount 3.04

NorwegianboyEE(2)
~ (261), (29)

Pine(1)
~ (127)
Flavor Leaf(1)
~ (151)

Not Voting (4): Mistyx(35), Pine(20), thestatusquo(35), Akarin(55)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to eliminate.

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-24 12:25:00)

Mod Notes
  • Have fun!
<(") | (")>
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3878 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Akarin »

Hey Ram, could you give me your reasoning for why you think it's Norwee?

And do you disagree with me that DEB interactions actually make Norwee look townier?

Also do you seriously have a strong townread on Pine or is this all related to your plan of using the JK as a cop?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3879 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:30 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3878, Akarin wrote:Hey Ram, could you give me your reasoning for why you think it's Norwee?

And do you disagree with me that DEB interactions actually make Norwee look townier?

Also do you seriously have a strong townread on Pine or is this all related to your plan of using the JK as a cop?
It's either Norwee or TSQ based on my previous PoE

He's nowhere close to obv town status and one towny interaction in a pool of bad takes, terrible AtE and bad pushes isn't enough for me

Pine isn't strong townread, but I believe he's better than claiming jk like that as scum, especially going last. Either way my plan for today is to reduce PoE pool as much as possible and try to force scum to make a kill that isn't convenient to them. FL on other hand is capable of claiming anything as any alignment, so I'm not putting much stock in his claim, neither I'm going to discuss his claim, cause it's just massive WIFOM that would just clog thread without anything useful
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3880 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ramcius i don’t understand. I’f you want bad takes and AtE then FL is worse. Pine hasn’t changed his reads since day 1. And is not even solving the game. I find it strange that you describe Pine’s playstyle and yet find me as scum when you’re clearly referring to someone else. I’ve explained my position all the way and underlined it with clear reasoning.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3881 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

TSQ has not really been scummy either. And unless you think the team is exactly me/him i don’t get your PoE in me/him when Pine/FL is a lot more blatant.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3882 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

FL’s argument is:
I get that i look like scum, but if i were scum i wouldn’t!
Which shouldn’t be convincing.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3883 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Not saying this to convince you by the way. I can see you’re clearly incapable of that.
But food for though when you realize you’ve been likely hard defending scum and found yourself incapable of changing your mind because you see any attempts at trying to make you see the truth as an attempt to fool you.

- Bunno
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3884 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:57 am

Post by Ramcius »

Why TSQ is town? Not scummy or towny, but what makes him town in this game?

I literally explained that I want keep Pine and FL around for their claims, even if they scum, they have to pretend and they are protective and can't kill their targets of protection, that's the whole point of my plan that I explained several times already. We still have 1 miselim left, so I'd rather use it to reduce pool of nulish slots while I still can rather than take hail Marry gamble and wake up to ExLo with no real idea who is scum like it was for all 3 day phases so far
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3885 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3884, Ramcius wrote:Why TSQ is town? Not scummy or towny, but what makes him town in this game?
Literally nothing he’s said makes me think he could be scum. And add on to the fact that there are a lot scummier slots than him. I’d rather respect the fact that his playstyle is very townie and not looking faked than assume some extremely scummy slots are town for their shitty claims.

- Bunno
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3886 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:36 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3885, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3884, Ramcius wrote:Why TSQ is town? Not scummy or towny, but what makes him town in this game?
Literally nothing he’s said makes me think he could be scum. And add on to the fact that there are a lot scummier slots than him. I’d rather respect the fact that his playstyle is very townie and not looking faked than assume some extremely scummy slots are town for their shitty claims.
So, he's null as nothing he did makes him town in your eyes from what you just said
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3887 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yes, indeed.
So i'm still going to vote in my scumreads because i do not scumread TSQ.
Him being null doesn't change anything.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3888 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

God i wish Iconeum was here so bad.

- Bunno
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3889 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:22 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I don't think norwee is the yeet today when I don't think anything about pine's claim is believable. I think misty's point about the strongman is particularly important.

VOTE: pine
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3890 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:02 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I literally explained that I want keep Pine and FL around for their claims, even if they scum, they have to pretend and they are protective and can't kill their targets of protection, that's the whole point of my plan that I explained several times already. We still have 1 miselim left, so I'd rather use it to reduce pool of nulish slots while I still can rather than take hail Marry gamble and wake up to ExLo with no real idea who is scum like it was for all 3 day phases so far
Well FL agreed to protect Misty but Pine refused to jk Akarin.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3891 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3890, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

I'm really reaching my limits with this game
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3892 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:10 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3891, Ramcius wrote:

We’re all frustrated. I wish Ico could be here instead of me. :/
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3893 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3892, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Just stop overthinking this and vote Pine.
Both of you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3894 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Pine claimed he was going to pop in and solve or something, he has not posted since.

- Bunno
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3895 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:17 am

Post by Ramcius »

No no no
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3896 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:19 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3877, PenguinPower wrote:
Votecount 3.04

NorwegianboyEE(2)
~ (261), (29)

Pine(1)
~ (127)
Flavor Leaf(1)
~ (151)

Not Voting (4): Mistyx(35), Pine(20), thestatusquo(35), Akarin(55)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to eliminate.

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-24 12:25:00)

Mod Notes
  • Have fun!
We have almost 12 days.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3897 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:20 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3895, Ramcius wrote:

No no no
???
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3898 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3896, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:We have almost 12 days.
What do we need 12 days for?
If you believe it's not Pine we can discuss things, but i'm really sick of this game and want it to end soon.

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3899 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3782, Akarin wrote:Anyway, I'm not voting yet because I don't want to end the day until I have time to look at a bunch of possible team pairs.

We have time, we don't need to stretch it out to deadline, but I really don't want to speedrun the day.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”