NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3950 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Mark my words that with a Pine elimination comes FL. Ramcius is townier than FL and is actually putting some logic behind his push. Such as speculating on a TSQ team. Unlike FL/Pine that literally just scumread me and nobody else, in a game with 2 scum left.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3951 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I wonder if Pine will ever post that thing he was going to paraphraze from Dannflor.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3952 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:21 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3950, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Mark my words that with a Pine elimination comes FL. Ramcius is townier than FL and is actually putting some logic behind his push. Such as speculating on a TSQ team. Unlike FL/Pine that literally just scumread me and nobody else, in a game with 2 scum left.
Ram doesn’t look to be aligned with anyone.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3953 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3952, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3950, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Mark my words that with a Pine elimination comes FL. Ramcius is townier than FL and is actually putting some logic behind his push. Such as speculating on a TSQ team. Unlike FL/Pine that literally just scumread me and nobody else, in a game with 2 scum left.
Ram doesn’t look to be aligned with anyone.
You know i think i agree with you on that. Ramcius seems to have managed to antagonize pretty much everyone so given this i’m banking on the scum being literally just Pine/FL.

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3954 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:41 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Why are you more confident on Pine than FL? I never never played a game with Pine where he didn’t seem scummy.

The one point in FL’s favour is that he claims to be willing to protect one of the two confitowns where as Pine says he won’t, so that bothers me.

I don’t think there’s any good reasoning to not do that, because we’re obviously never eliming either Akarin or Misty.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3955 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3954, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Why are you more confident on Pine than FL? I never never played a game with Pine where he didn’t seem scummy.
JJH told me he is completely certain Pine faked their claim here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3956 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’d vote for FL as well. But i don’t see much reason to switch my vote.

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3957 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:55 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3870, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3575, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Pine's is an extremely obvious fakeclaim in this setup

1. There have been exactly 0 other roles in this and the previous game that are not limited by number of shots. An ungated jailkeeper claim does not match the design ethos for the setup.

2. His claim says "Aside from FL's 1-shot doc, I am the only protective role in this game." Pine is trying to assign additional value to his claim. Note that FL is A. claiming exactly the same role as someone else, and B. Not necessarily telling the truth.
But if Pine is assuming he is telling the truth there, which is inherently strange, this is definitely phrasing to enhance self-importance and disregard that there has already been a significant degree of town protective when scum only has a 1-shot strongman

3. This is absolutely not a conftown claim; rather it is one that MUST claim last for scum to have any chance of faking results without being called out by PRs. Pine knows goddamn well that an unconfirmed and unconfirmable jailkeeper claim is as far from being confirmed town as anything else he could claim.
He hasn't spoken at all about his N1 jailkeep which is the only thing that would actually matter for when his claim occurred if he was town. Insisting on claiming last can only be to ensure he is not himself caught in a lie.

VOTE: Pine
Is this jjh’s case? Pine claimed to jk FL N1 and Ico N2 but you’re point about ungated does make sense because no one else has claimed an ungated anything.

I also can’t understand why FL thinks Ico would push you. It would make way more sense for him to argue that Ico was a frame rather than that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3958 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3957, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I also can’t understand why FL thinks Ico would push you.
What FL should be arguing is that an nightkill on him would prove scum!me. Because that's probably what scum!me would do if FL was town in this game.
There's like no reason for me to nightkill Iconeum if i'm mafia here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3959 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Unless it's specifically to argue that "i wouldn't do that". But the gain is much less there than just getting rid of slots that are hard pushing me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3960 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And yeah, i don't get why Iconeum would be pushing me if he was alive either, last time i checked he townread me pretty hard.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3961 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

FL literally killed the guy that townreads me and is trying to explain their death is scum indicative for me.
If he is town here then his level of delusion is quite insane. But yeah, he's scum.

- Bunno
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #3962 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:03 am

Post by Mistyx »

Hello

I’m not caught up but I have takes anyway

Titus doesn’t want the doc to target me tonight and thinks Ram looks bad from VCA (she has not yet elaborated)
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3963 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@MistyX
@Nancy
JJH wants you both to know that he is considerably more confident on Pine mechanically than he was about Twins in pokemon battles. There is no ungated role in this setup such as the one pine claims to have.

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3964 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:55 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3962, Mistyx wrote:Hello

I’m not caught up but I have takes anyway

Titus doesn’t want the doc to target me tonight and thinks Ram looks bad from VCA (she has not yet elaborated)
Well for purely selfish reasons, I need Akarin to stay in this game to maintain what’s left of my sanity.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3965 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3963, NorwegianboyEE wrote:@MistyX
@Nancy
JJH wants you both to know that he is considerably more confident on Pine mechanically than he was about Twins in pokemon battles. There is no ungated role in this setup such as the one pine claims to have.
VOTE: Pine

You’re right, even the joat actions are one shots. So even he is a jk, it would have to be a one shot not ungated. DEB flipped 1 shot strongman, Akarin had a 1 shot vig etc.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3966 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:02 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

TGP, Misty, the list goes on. And he that’s why he won’t agree to jk one of Akarin/Misty, because if he had one he’d have used it up already.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3967 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:10 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

If he’d have claimed an ungated bg, I might also disbelieve it but bg is more frequently a town fakclaim than ungated jk. In PYP, one of my most recent scumgames, I replaced in for Lillith who picked it. Only thing is that why wasn’t there a no kill like Lillith did?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3968 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:14 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3825, Pine wrote:Whoa what the fuck

I haven’t been in the thread since last night but Dannflor just @ed me in a panic

Flavor Leaf

Unvote yourself this instant. When I get home I’m going to catch up and help you solve. Dann is also writing something up for me to paraphrase

Stop throwing you beautiful pile of moron
This post is still really really weird and I don’t understand how FL isn’t even remotely suspicious of it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3969 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2196, Pine wrote:
In post 2180, Flavor Leaf wrote:like honestly, i dont give a fuck at this point.

if you think i'm scum here, y'all hopeless
Couldn't agree more.

VOTE: Norwegian

My team's been helping out with reads while I flounder a bit catching up. Dannflor's money is on a Norwegian/Akarin/TGP scumteam, though I'm not sold on TGP. Jingle largely agrees though we talked about tracking the night kill, trying to figure out who would have shot BB. He's not an obvious shot, and that can really say a lot. It was a process of elimination, but we thought the person with the best combination of experience, perceived threat level, and teammates might be Mistyx.

I'm feeling pretty good about those reads. {Norwegian, Akarin} and one of {TGP, Mistyx} seems most likely.

I'll support that with Townreads -

Flavor Leaf and Nancy continue to be rock solid TRs for me.

Shea is playing recklessly and punishing people who aren't as invested in the game. I fucking hate that, and it's generally anti-Town, but the vigor of it suggests he's pursuing an aggressive attempt to sort. If he were flippant and actually
pursued
his shitty vendettas, it might be a scum veneer. He's not - he drops them as soon as he has a real lead. I can respect that.

Ramcius and Iconeum are harder to read, but playing generally to a pro-Town agenda.

DEB I haven't got a clue on.
It looks like Norwee is Pine’s only sr, well unless you include TGP, Akarin and Misty - iow. his sr appear to be Norwee, flipped town or confitown.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3970 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:30 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

UNVOTE:

I still want to wait to see how he responds to everything but unless someone can make a more compelling case on anyone else, that’s probably where my vote will go.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3971 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:32 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3961, NorwegianboyEE wrote:FL literally killed the guy that townreads me and is trying to explain their death is scum indicative for me.
If he is town here then his level of delusion is quite insane. But yeah, he's scum.
I actively took this back, don’t try and act like i was using that as a case
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3972 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3971, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3961, NorwegianboyEE wrote:FL literally killed the guy that townreads me and is trying to explain their death is scum indicative for me.
I actively took this back, don’t try and act like i was using that as a case
And yet that doesn't change your read on me at all. You're not trying to solve me, you're just trying to come up with anything that sticks. That's not solving, that's you attempting to force through an elimination.

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3973 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:36 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I have actively given my reasons for you to be scum.

I also have given my reasons for town reading other slots.

You are not my only scum read, i have actively stated my entire POE.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3974 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:37 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I am trying to force through and elimination, I have been for days now, and when the smoke clears everyone will realize that I was right, like I always am

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”