Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (isolation #0) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:02 am

Post by Tammy »

Where did I say I wouldn't give them the gun?
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:06 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 652, SirCakez wrote:So this post
I want to preface this by saying I DO NOT WANT TO RESTART THIS ARGUMENT
However I did say I would respond to it
In post 507, Imperium wrote:
In post 493, SirCakez wrote:
In post 490, Imperium wrote:
In post 455, SirCakez wrote:
In post 450, Imperium wrote:
In post 399, SirCakez wrote:This is why Imperium's defense is so bizarre to me.
What about our defense did you dislike?
What part of it was unreasonable?
It feels very unearned
Why are you going in to save someone so hard who (at the time) had made four posts?
You didn't answer either of our questions here.
I feel like I have answered this.
Nothing content wise in the defense was bad.
I'm looking at it in the context of the game.
You still have not addressed it. Waiting for specifics and "in the context of the game" is not specifics.

What part of the defense did you dislike in the context of the game? What part of the defense was unreasonable in the context of the game?
I feel you are not getting what I'm saying.
In the content of the initial wall about Norfolk itself, the reasons you use to claim the scumreads are undeserved are fine (although obviously I disagree). I can see the logic and arguments.
My dislike of the wall doesn't come from the reasoning used, but the fence-sitty aspects of it. It doesn't make sense to me to go to the lengths you did in that wall just to declare them as a nullread anyways (as I've said many many times). More than once in the wall you basically go "well that could be town or it could be scum"

Now it's looking like a non-zero chance Norfolk is getting shot here. If he flips red then you can say you were never actually defending him. If he flips town then you can say you were correct with your defense and go after the people you were shading in the wall. Regardless of outcome, it sets you up for the future. And it doesn't feel like a genuine opinion, but an out.

It sets me up to look like shit in the future regardless of his flip.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by Tammy »

Zukokai - I get you want to do your sitback thing and play your games, but you should jump into the fray at some point.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:53 am

Post by Tammy »

hi peta what's it like to replace into scum slot
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1410 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1406, WhemeStar wrote:Tammy are you on board with nachos scum team
I agree with nacho that petapan is scum 100%.

Nacho thinks that petapan scum points to norfolk scum and notmafia scum. Part of this has to do with his belief in Peta's positional reads. But I'm not going to try to explain why on this. I understand why he thinks that way, but I have seen about as much of Nacho as this game has since Wednesday. (Obviously I'm exaggerating a bit, we live together, but he's literally done nothing but sleep and work) So while I understand where he's coming from, I can't explain it in a way that will make sense.

I do agree that Peta's reads are positional and come from how he has to look at the game from a scum point of view rather than where he'd be sitting in a town point of view.

For nacho after that he has duchess and you as the fourth and fifth but both of you is where he's not as confident. A lot of this is dependent on him having a weak townread on dunnstral and moving unwnd and STT out of his previous scum slots and moving them into probable town. But those town reads aren't super confident town reads. I know that if Nacho had the gun right now, he'd shoot peta, and if we're right there he'd probably go for Norfolk and Not_Mafia then hold off and make sure the rest of his solve is solid. (though I didn't like the scum banter pop in of N_M; something about it hit wrong)

I personally find unwnd more suspicious than he does. While Nacho has duchess as a scum read, he's fine with that shot as am I - it is Lotus's shot after all - but we both really think Peta is important to take out, and he thought if he's wrong about duchess/you being scum then dunnstral is probably the town read he's wrong on and I kinda think it's unwnd. I'm not entirely convinced that Norfolk and Not-Mafia are scum together, but it's very highly likely.

I am not good in thinking in absolute teams the way he is, and his confidence is making me believe he's wrong somewhere. I don't think he's wrong on Peta. I realize I could be making a fool of myself with this peta read because lol if it's wrong when I have absolute 100% confidence he's flipping scum. Duchess is probably flipping scum just based on the feeling that she's trying to get me to suspect cakez again when I've tried to move past it but quite obviously have daggers in my heart for the cakez interaction. I feel bad if that's just honest and I'm side-eyeing her for it, but it just feels like trying to keep me focused there if that makes sense. My feeling while it was happening was that there was an effort by scum to get cakez shot to get him to shoot us for the win. I don't know how realistic that was. (Yes, cakez you said you had an epiphany but I had already stated that idea.)

I asked you to tell me why you had the solve you had, can you go into some detail on your reads?

Nacho was going to talk about all of that in detail, but he's still not home from work and said that he doesn't know when he's going to be home.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2149 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:14 pm

Post by Tammy »

I’ll take players who pop in with random comments over someone who doesn’t bother actually reading posts, misreps the posts they didn’t bother to read properly, moves goal posts during the discussion because good faith arguments in a mafia game are just too boring while acting pompous and condescending in the process any day of the week.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2150 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:18 pm

Post by Tammy »

Good game scum!

I should have argued with nacho on STT more, and should have paid more attention to Dunn. He was a weak townread who didn’t hit my radar really except a twinge on that last day when he brought up the egging on comment again. That was the only time I really had doubts.

Sorry for misreading you Wheme! I enjoyed your presence, just got a bit paranoid there.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2155 (isolation #7) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:33 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 2151, petapan wrote:personally i enjoyed driving you crazy even though pushing you in the first place was a pretty bad misplay on my part, from that point on i just wanted to keep you off balance and generate noise so that you didn't hone in on my partners
LoL

It was so obvious to me yours was a scum push.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2158 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:38 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 2157, unwnd wrote:Oh and MUSH this was definitely definitely not your fault

Return to “Completed Open Games”