TM 2021 Large Normal 2: Wikipedia Integer Facts (Over)

Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3475 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by Ythan »

Just as planned.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3476 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by innocentvillager »

In post 3474, Luca Blight wrote:Based on the D1 wagons I think it's unlikely both Titus and Ythan are scum, and right now I'm leaning towards Titus being the more likely of the two as her play seems more calculated than Ythan's.
why do either of them have to be scum..?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3477 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I had a strong TR on Hopkirk early on, but he hasn't made much of an impression on me recently so I'll need to review him again today. Dunn as well, as he has pinged me a few times.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3478 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:16 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 3476, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 3474, Luca Blight wrote:Based on the D1 wagons I think it's unlikely both Titus and Ythan are scum, and right now I'm leaning towards Titus being the more likely of the two as her play seems more calculated than Ythan's.
I didn't say they did? But I'd say it's likely.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3479 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:16 pm

im not really sure why people strongly TR'd Hopkirk at all, maybe someone can enlighten me there
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3480 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Does anyone still strongly TR him? I purely TR him based on tone early on, but that's it.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3481 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:18 pm

In post 3478, Luca Blight wrote:
the way you worded it was like:

"of the D1 wagons, i don't think they're both scum

i think Titus is more likely of the two"

which pinged to me as you were setting one of up them up as scum when they could both be town, whether maliciously or not? there was just a missing link there for me, idk
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3482 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:19 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

IV, what do you think of my points against Titus?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3483 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:21 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 3481, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 3478, Luca Blight wrote:
the way you worded it was like:

"of the D1 wagons, i don't think they're both scum

i think Titus is more likely of the two"

which pinged to me as you were setting one of up them up as scum when they could both be town, whether maliciously or not? there was just a missing link there for me, idk
They are both SR's of mine, and Titus is the bigger SR of the two. I think it goes without saying that I could be completely wrong.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3484 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:44 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Man, this game is dead whenever I'm online. I'll probably wake up to 30 pages again.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3485 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3479, innocentvillager wrote:im not really sure why people strongly TR'd Hopkirk at all, maybe someone can enlighten me there
Hopkirk doesn't post much compared to the rest of the game, but I just feel he's town when he does post.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3486 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:00 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Hi Titus
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3487 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:10 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 3475, Ythan wrote:Just as planned.
lol just noticed this
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3488 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:32 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I'm leaning town on Dunnstrall for . It seems like legit Townie solving, although it was obviously pre-written and prepared and his posts in general haven't been near that standard.

I still don't get his point that I 'talked about DGB' and then voted Lady Lamb? Perhaps you can explain that one.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3489 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:38 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I could see jjh being scum. He hasn't done anything particularly scummy, but seems to have just done enough to get by without causing many waves. I got a Town ping from his conversation with Lady Lamb D1 (about my slot, I believe) but in general his play has been on the safe side.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3490 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:44 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Spoiler:
In post 3425, innocentvillager wrote:okapoka yells at infinity to ping Winter on discord to get Winter to move his vote, then this sequence of posts happens
In post 3012, Winter Flakes wrote:I am here
In post 3017, Winter Flakes wrote:what are the options? lld dgb and ythan?
In post 3024, Winter Flakes wrote:I dont really like either of those options but if lld green flips we get more info I think is she at L-1?
this came at the same time, then there was a 6 hr gap until this post:
In post 3073, Winter Flakes wrote:I popped back in because Infinity pinged me on discord after Oka asked him to?
and then he finally votes dgb

this is not how a scum hydra handles this interaction, imo

I like this thought-process from IV but I'm not sure I entirely agree with it. We don't know how much help he's getting from his teammates, and I'm not sure what he would necessarily do differently as scum in that position than if he were Town? Are you taking meta into account when drawing that conclusion?

As scum, saying 'I don't like either wagon but...' is about as safe and easy a thing as you could do tbh. Most players were saying the same thing, so it's easy to blend in that way.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3491 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3486, Luca Blight wrote:Hi Titus
Hi Luca. Let me know when you've read everything.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3492 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:48 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Is there anything in particular you want me to look at?
Winter Flakes
Winter Flakes
Goon
Winter Flakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3493 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:06 am

Post by Winter Flakes »

In post 3447, OkaPoka wrote:thinking about this its literally not applicable to anyone?
i am almost 100% sure someone either at the start of this game or at the end of last game made a comment about how they had no reason to SR me but continued to do so because they were scum and didn't have a natural way of transitioning to a TR on me so they just kept a lazy SR on me

was it not you?
-Uncrowned Alt
Winter Flakes
Winter Flakes
Goon
Winter Flakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3494 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:10 am

Post by Winter Flakes »

false alarm it was hercule

that took me a while to figure out
-Uncrowned Alt
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3495 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3492, Luca Blight wrote:Is there anything in particular you want me to look at?
My interactions with mastina. When you're caught up with that, you should understand my response. mastina has lowkey shaded me saying the meta doesn't match but without saying what meta. Me wanting a definite response there makes sense if you catch up.

I also want you caught up generally because it makes it hard to talk with you when you're missing even big picture things. When you just selectively popped in, it looks like an agenda. If you are fully caught up, I can engage you to see if that's true or not. It doubly reeks of an agenda if mastina is town because it fuels her wrong play. It triply reeks of an agenda if Ythan is scum because it provides a chainsaw.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3496 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:06 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I'm about to sleep but I'll review your and Mastina's interactions again Tomorrow.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3497 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:19 am

Post by Bell »

I think IV is town and Winterflakes belongs in the blackhole tier.
I don't think a Dunnstral vote should almost ever be a blackmark against someone, esp. day 1.

The IV town read is based less on meta and more on content being relatively varied, a broad focus on the game and I don't really think his anxiousness is faked anymore.

Outside of that, just from meta, I know there are like, 2-4 IV playstyles. I've never played with IV scum, but I do know that his town game can vary and that he goes from super anxious town to weirdly confident shit posting. His votes jumping around might be due more to playstyle than opportunism. But it's possibly just opportunism, lol.

I believe Mastina has limited connection due to power outages due to the cold-ass weather I want to focus more on her and think we're just sort of ignoring her from effort.

I think Luca has been in catch up mode for a suspiciously long time. I would normally have caught up over night if I hadn't been on vacation. What's your excuse Luca?
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3498 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:23 am

Post by Bell »

S_S says that Winter/Oka and Winter/A50 aren't partners. I assume somebody in thread asked that.
Post was from yesterday.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3499 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:59 am

Post by Hopkirk »

post lld flip i still like everyone from the core of lld pushers tbh(/d) (Mastina/Xtoxm/DGB/Herc despite rep leaving)
so most likely gamestate is that scum were happy to let us park there and either doing not much or pushing alternatives too. probably some scum towards the end of LLD given the early push are town independently

Mastina- gut, but i trust my gut on mastina. i've trusted my gut on Mastina over a cop check (Vanilla cop checking mafia goon with 1 goon flipped so not a full cop, but you get the idea)
Xtoxm- maybe i'm biased but the stuff with Auro on their server is locktown
Hercule- early game tonal difference natural beyond what i think can be faked

dunn claiming town was useful

(Titus/Innocentvillager/Agar/The Worst/Oka/Jjh/Ceph/Ythan/A50) i should reread at some point
Ceph is probably better than i was viewing yesterday on an LLD townflip
i like+/liked people in there before but i want to reread all of them
Agar prob still scum
In post 3178, Cephrir wrote:That dunn wall doesnt sound like his voice I guess it's because were serious now
what was the point of this post? it reads like shade/i don't get the motivation otherwise?
In post 3233, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3154, Dunnstral wrote:[DGB, jjh927, innocentvillager, Ythan, Luca Blight]

A.k.a. the "no escape" tier

The players in this category are all scum or honorary scum, we need the mod to sort out the rest.
In post 3155, Dunnstral wrote: Alright, so we're going for "honorary scum" on that one and Titus was right, and everyone else on my list is now 33% more likely to be scum than if DGB was one
VOTE: jjh927
I am not going to fight against a jjh wagon, but I really would rather any of the other 3 (still alive). I also -obviously- would have fought hard against a DGB flip today had she been still alive. I had a TR on both her and LLD, but both are too stubborn to fight against, so that's why you (Dunn) got a weird feeling from me. I wasn't exactly sidelining, but I was low effort fighting back both wagons (LLD/DGB) because I knew no matter what I did they would not have changed their minds.

Right now, my read list looks something like this:

[*]Dunnstral, representing Perfect Grammar
[*]Cephrir, representing Maybe the Real Mods...
[*]Titus, representing Quick Attack
[*]AGar, representing Pa-Ni-Nis

[*]Winter Flakes (alt of Uncrowned), representing The Four Seasons

[*]Bell the worst, representing Daylight Savings Time

[*]Xtoxm, representing Loyal Servants

[*]jjh927, representing All your Scummies belong to us
[*]mastina, representing Mask Your Worries

[*]Hopkirk, representing Team 'Team 'Team' Team' Team
[*]OkaPoka, representing Suicide Squad

[*]innocentvillager, representing Class of 2175
[*]Luca Blight hercule, representing Onlyregfans
[*]Ythan, representing Half a Good Team Plus Two

It is still volatile in some parts and I kept moving some names up and down for the past 48 hours (I did a "thorough skim" during the night time)

I cannot claim I'm confident enough on anyone (that's an obvious lie, but hey.. it's me :P )m but I actually narrowed it all down to just 2 possible solves (Well.. 2 "most likely" possible solves) that are:

[2] Xtoxm
[2] innocentvillager
[1] jjh927
[1] Ythan
[1] Hopkirk
[1] OkaPoka

[*]jjh927, representing All your Scummies belong to us
[*]OkaPoka, representing Suicide Squad
[*]Ythan, representing Half a Good Team Plus Two
[*]Hopkirk, representing Team 'Team 'Team' Team' Team

As you see, Xtoxm & IV appear in both solves, while jjh/Oka appear in one and Ythan/Hop appear on the other. Luca does not appear on either but I SR him individually (actually it's not "Luca" that I SR but his predecessor; hercule).

I now need Titus to do her VCA (I know we didn't get a red flip yet, but I think it's pretty much doable still) to decide which of the scum candidates is more likely to actually flip red and go for that.

Disclaimer: Sorry for the serious tone. I'll be switching back to my norm shortly. It's hard to make jokes, memes or think of music videos to include when the thread is locked. :lol:
pls explain how your system works OR explain why you think there's 3 scum instead of the 4-5 you'd expect at these numbers?

i don't think i like anyone who has confident readlists immediately after the day starts (except Dunn) because why would you reread at night
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”