We brought pizza
We brought pizza
Goon
We brought pizza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:43 am

Post by We brought pizza »

Murder agrees with me but infinity isnt convinced.
we brought it but .... well .... something happened to it on the way here.
We brought pizza
We brought pizza
Goon
We brought pizza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:47 am

Post by We brought pizza »

I thought the way he was nonchalant about greyice's push looked towny, and he generally hasn't looked like he's filtering himself. You asked earlier about mastina, and my read there isn't really a meta read, although it is impacted a bit by mastina saying she struggles with energy as scum. The read is mostly vibes and feeling a towny energy from her first few posts.

-Infinity
we brought it but .... well .... something happened to it on the way here.
shadowslug
shadowslug
Goon
shadowslug
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:09 am

Post by shadowslug »

In post 471, We brought pizza wrote:I need to prodge for now. My heads aren't replying to me and I promised I'd discuss with them and talk things through before saying them in the thread.
what kind of things would u be saying? cos it looks like you're caught up going by your next post and infinity seems to be around anyway
shadowslug
shadowslug
Goon
shadowslug
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:10 am

Post by shadowslug »

oh, actually your second post was an hour after ur first one, forget that
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:11 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 472, We brought pizza wrote:Toog has never done this much on day 1 before. And all these TRs being given out feel hella unnatural.
I've done a lot? I was actually worried I was lurking too much. Also, I have
two
town reads. I know that's a little more than 10% of the field, but I wouldn't really call it too many.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:14 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 474, shadowslug wrote:can the two other pizza heads and toog explain their townread on bbmolla?
They just feel really sincere. Their delivery of stating taking anti-town roles to keep them from scum differs from other people's delivery, but they are the one's being attacked for it. It feels like legit frustration.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:15 am

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 470, Toogeloo wrote:But why does mastina, who doesn't have internet, come into the game thread when she does have internet, to tell us repeatedly she won't have internet? And does she not have a phone, or is she hitting her data limits? The game ain't very long, if you are gonna come in and post something anyways, don't remind us that you are still V/LA.

As for Pooky or pizza, they are the top two posters, and as far as I can tell neither have done anything particularly scummy that anyone has bothered to case.
Can we not push the "someone is faking irl issues" angle? It's a bit rude and I think Mastina is a better player than that she would need to resort to that at the beginning of Day 1. I think it's reasonable that she keeps us updated when she can. I also think she's Mafia, but that's not why I think so.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:17 am

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 472, We brought pizza wrote:Ok I won't be voting without my whole hydra agreeing because the other heads have expressed dissatisfaction with it but my top SRs are currently BBmolla and Toog.
BBmolla is a scumassfuck but for some reason infinity doesn't agree with me on it. His tone is just horrible.
Toog has never done this much on day 1 before. And all these TRs being given out feel hella unnatural.

I'd be willing to flash wagon both asap if the other heads agree. Infinity doesn't agree with BB SR. Murder doesn't agree with Toog SR. I forgot what infinity said about Toog.

Flea moved up.
Lunar moved down. Other heads don't agree but I think Lunar's being really weird.
Hydra agrees on a tris scum read for her reads that keep changing for no reason.
Uh and yeah this was three days worth of content don't prod me until three days later :3

I'm all alone no one agrees with my SRs life is good >.<
This read list is so out there that I'm semi-inclined to Townread it. I still think the slot is scum though.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:24 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 481, Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 470, Toogeloo wrote:But why does mastina, who doesn't have internet, come into the game thread when she does have internet, to tell us repeatedly she won't have internet? And does she not have a phone, or is she hitting her data limits? The game ain't very long, if you are gonna come in and post something anyways, don't remind us that you are still V/LA.

As for Pooky or pizza, they are the top two posters, and as far as I can tell neither have done anything particularly scummy that anyone has bothered to case.
Can we not push the "someone is faking irl issues" angle? It's a bit rude and I think Mastina is a better player than that she would need to resort to that at the beginning of Day 1. I think it's reasonable that she keeps us updated when she can. I also think she's Mafia, but that's not why I think so.
I'm not pushing her. I'm word vomiting my opinion. I would use it as evidence if I opted to build a case for it, but I'm not interested in that at the moment. I don't just absolve people for cherry picked reasons. Everything posted in the game should be considered relevant, and the motivations for those posts weighed and measured.

I'm not heartless, but I certainly wouldn't consider it a rude point of view either.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:29 am

Post by Lunar Martian »

The reason I'm calling you out is that you seem to be spending an undue amount of energy commenting on Mastina's activity levels rather than on the actual content of the thread. I feel like you're still Town, but it's just odd enough that I thought it worth noting.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:31 am

Post by Gypyx »

Willow1 Replaces GreyICE, many thanks !
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:33 am

Post by willow1 »

howdy

UNVOTE:
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:43 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Kay he posted 2 days and 20 hours ago. This is awful modding practice.

Replace me out, I don't want none of this.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 468, Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 460, Gamma Emerald wrote:Uhhh
How
Well the only possible way would be if I'm Mafia.
I sorta figured that
Why would you openly scumclaim like that, though?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:47 am

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 488, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 468, Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 460, Gamma Emerald wrote:Uhhh
How
Well the only possible way would be if I'm Mafia.
I sorta figured that
Why would you openly scumclaim like that, though?
Purely for entertainment purposes.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:48 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 487, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Kay he posted 2 days and 20 hours ago. This is awful modding practice.

Replace me out, I don't want none of this.
To be clear, Mod, this is a request and I won't be posting after this.

Also, fix your ruleset.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 472, We brought pizza wrote:Ok I won't be voting without my whole hydra agreeing because the other heads have expressed dissatisfaction with it but my top SRs are currently BBmolla and Toog.
BBmolla is a scumassfuck but for some reason infinity doesn't agree with me on it. His tone is just horrible.
Toog has never done this much on day 1 before. And all these TRs being given out feel hella unnatural.

I'd be willing to flash wagon both asap if the other heads agree. Infinity doesn't agree with BB SR. Murder doesn't agree with Toog SR. I forgot what infinity said about Toog.

Flea moved up.
Lunar moved down. Other heads don't agree but I think Lunar's being really weird.
Hydra agrees on a tris scum read for her reads that keep changing for no reason.
Uh and yeah this was three days worth of content don't prod me until three days later :3

This vibes a bit similar to Donner party so I feel like Noraa pizza hydra is prob town
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:57 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

lol imagine force replacing someone over a holiday weekend without a prod. gyp dude you crazy
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:00 am

Post by willow1 »

up to page 5, grabbing food, thanks for the warm welcome everybody

so first why are all of the wagons on town based on the v/c

VOTE: pooky

aggressive and confident little fella this game ain't he
shadowslug
shadowslug
Goon
shadowslug
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:00 am

Post by shadowslug »

In post 469, Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 463, Toogeloo wrote:Molla and Gamma seem pretty obvtown to me. I'm a bit disappointed in the activity of Grey, LLD, and mastina in general. I'm not really interested in a Pooky or pizza lynch today. I wouldn't be sad to see Not_Mafia lynched. Lunar seems like bait.
Why aren't you interested in Pooky or Pizza? Mastina gets a pass on activity for now. I agree on the other two, but does that mean you don't really suspect anyone for the things they've said, but only for not saying things?
how did gamma get upgraded to obvtown for you? u were fossing them earlier.
In post 481, Lunar Martian wrote:

what is the reason for your scumread then? also i thought you said mastina gets a pass.
In post 482, Lunar Martian wrote:

Flea moved up.

This read list is so out there that I'm semi-inclined to Townread it. I still think the slot is scum though.
what do you mean by "out there" like those reads are ones you wouldn't expect from scum?
In post 484, Lunar Martian wrote:The reason I'm calling you out is that you seem to be spending an undue amount of energy commenting on Mastina's activity levels rather than on the actual content of the thread. I feel like you're still Town, but it's just odd enough that I thought it worth noting.
so does toog have scum motivation to push on mastina for that or what? also i find it strange how people you scumread/townread can do townie/scummy things respectively and this doesn't budge your read on them. why are your conclusions so confident if your read on them is in more of a grey area?
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:02 am

Post by willow1 »

In post 464, tris wrote:lunar is slight town lean for me right now
In post 465, tris wrote:i don't know who to vote
this would be my second vote btw, really forced nuance imo
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:04 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 492, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:lol imagine force replacing someone over a holiday weekend without a prod. gyp dude you crazy
there was a prod, and fuck, a holiday week? stop making me feel even worse man i already regret this
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
shadowslug
shadowslug
Goon
shadowslug
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:04 am

Post by shadowslug »

lunar ur recent posting seems slightly out of character. that "i feel like you're still town" line reads almost as submissive, like why do u care what toog thinks about your questioning? and your white knighting of mastina, considering u supposedly scumread her, seems a little performative
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:05 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 493, willow1 wrote:up to page 5, grabbing food, thanks for the warm welcome everybody

can we please eliminate this
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
shadowslug
shadowslug
Goon
shadowslug
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:06 am

Post by shadowslug »

In post 493, willow1 wrote:up to page 5, grabbing food, thanks for the warm welcome everybody

hey welcome dude are you an alt? noticed you have no games

what do u mean about the wagons?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”