Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:41 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 761, Toogeloo wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Korina

Cool. We can eliminate an anti-town, go into the night phase with all the townies getting their cool powers they want, and then unfurl madness tomorrow.

Well, everyone else can get powers. I can wallow in my modified VT role.

Pookstar, am I really gating you? /sadpandaface
I'm guessing you can't confirm yourself while I'm alive?
Why would be eliminate a survivor instead of taking a shot at potential scum? Why not just let them have a chance to win with us?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:44 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 766, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 762, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:what r u serious there's no reason to eliminate korina whatsoever

we know the total number of non-town-aligned players is 7

so if we elim 6 non-town-aligned players and the game isn't over and Korina is still alive, then we can elim Korina cuz they r lying about being a survivor

there's literally no reason to waste an elim on a claimed survivor unless you think they r really scum or something
Scum is any non-town, right? Eliminating a non-town on Day 1 is always better than a town elimination, which tends to happen far more often.

So yeah, I'm totes serious.
I don't really consider a survivor to be anti-town unless they're intentionally throwing town off. Doesn't hurt to follow the plan Pooky said
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:47 am

Post by dsjstr »

o7

search.php?keywords=mason&t=59348&sf=msgonly

Don't feel like looking through this but what was that about the truther thing?
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:56 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 661, Hayker wrote:
In post 653, Rebel Radio wrote:can you link a town game?
-koba
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=12809

Here you go.
@raya
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Eugh, don't wanna read all this... don't wanna fall behind...
@MOD V/LA update, pain flare has mostly passed, however health is still unstable. I'm going to try and be fully active, but meds posting is as it does :P

Spoiler: 22+23
In post 531, Rebel Radio wrote:VOTE: hayker flea why do u scumread me btw? U never answered. U have seen me as town quite a few times u should know how i look like there.
-koba
Town you doesn't play the fool, you're like a dog chasing a steak. You lock in, you pull out everything, you don't hide anything.
You're hiding things. This isn't your town game.

In post 540, Rebel Radio wrote:
In post 538, Particularly Stupid wrote:
In post 534, Rebel Radio wrote:
In post 532, Particularly Stupid wrote:korina is town

spiffy is town, not so sure about spiffeh
Why is korina town?
i know this can be confusing, but town aligned players are the ones that received a town role pm at the start of the game. hope that helps!
Cut it out. This is a non answer, and disproportionate to the question asked in this situation. Now why is korina town to you?
-koba
Honestly fmpov you're not in a place to be calling out non-answers. You've attempted to gain support for a mass claim, and when challenged on how you would process it, actively refused to answer and gave a non-answer.

In post 552, Cook wrote:I think Korina's jester playing and should be ignored for now, or is trying to gambit us into not voting them.
In post 553, Cook wrote:The point being, we've moved on from that.
In post 557, Rebel Radio wrote:
In post 552, Cook wrote:I think Korina's jester playing and should be ignored for now, or is trying to gambit us into not voting them.
pretty relatable analysis. got anything else?
-koba
Cook likes playing like a newbie. Cook isn't a newbie. This is cook bowling with the barriers up despite being able to play with the big bois.
Koba knows this.
This is funny as fuck.
If cook flips red, so does rebel, but the other way isn't confirmable.

In post 568, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
this feels like scum koba

if it was town koba, they would've just joined my cult and we would be MYSTIC BEARS REUNITED and shitpost the fk out of this thread

instead they are very agenda-y and have come up with some real dumb reasons to SR me that make 0 sense.

like think about it koba

why t f would scum!Pooky claim a confirmable TPR and try to take thread control on Day 1 of a Large Theme Game that is more or less confirmed multiball?

Do I look like I want to be shot in the face at night ?

Their thought process is maybe only one level deep and I know TOWN KOBA is too big brain for that shit
Our gracious leader speaks the truth. (Emphasis mine)

In post 574, Raya36 wrote:It feels like scum!Koba to me too mainly because they aren't making much sense and I know town!Koba makes sense. But felt very genuine and like they want to solve the game. Not that scum!Koba can't make that post though.
means nothing without action, and your post is FLOOFY!

Spoiler: 24+25+26+27
In post 578, Rebel Radio wrote:town pile:
rebel radio
confident:
dsjstr
unwnd(please have some humility on your read towards me, we can be an effective townblock together)
ndmath(mainly based off bending)

semi confident:
vax(i read them wrong in a recent large game, egregiously. but now i know what to look for so hopefully i can do better)
samantha
magnus
jake
angry birds(their tone in their few posts comes off as "idgaf" and like i find them
gut town
)
bell
toog- mainly
based on claim and them being similar to booneytoonz game.

these players overall I am not interested in eliminating today.
In post 580, Rebel Radio wrote:now: scum / not town pile:

confident:
hayker
flea
korina
nono

perhaps:
cook
disney princesses
In post 581, Rebel Radio wrote:and my null pile :

guillotina: not enough content really to sort but lean town
raya: were in my scum pile but recent post actually made me reconsider lol
particularly stupid: not sure if just fucking around or just scum. playing anti town tho.
pooky- claims a resolveable PR. i dont exactly buy it. their push on me feels bad too as if they want to only discredit me rather than convince me they are town.
These justifications are worthless, honestly.
There's a pocket attempt being started, gut reads, meta reads, and bullshit reads and even AtE.

Now don't get me wrong, my memory is hella fuzy rn, but I genuinely don't remember seeing Koba actually push any reads other than pooky. I've challenged the read on me and it's being purposefully withheld. Now Koba knows me as well as I know them, Koba knows I'll obvtown or obvscum at some point and isn't scared to call me out on my shit. This is Koba knowing I can be miseliminated easily.

In post 594, dsjstr wrote:o7

so now figure out what my role is, keep in mind that mafia knows that I am not mafia so actually please protect me
The O5 Council disagrees and believes you are a rogue element. The O5 is aware this is a multiball setup and are displeased that you seem to have disregarded this information.
The O5 Council wishes for you to submit yourself to Dr Bright to be his assistant for the next 168 hours. You are not permitted to don SCP-963 no matter his insistence.

In post 609, Korina wrote:TODAY IS MONDAY, I AM NO LONGER V/LA AND SO I CAN FREELY VOTE; HOWEVER, I AM GOING TO SLEEP BECAUSE I SHALL BE MOVING INTO A CLOSET TOMORROW AND DOING A LOT OF THINGS AROUND THE APARTMENT, SO I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO READ THE THREAD UNTIL TUESDAY. I SHALL TRY TO CATCH UP HOWEVER.

CURRENT OPINION IS SPECIFICALLY DK IS SCUM. THE REST OF THE HYDRA IS NULL.
VAX IS SCUM.
BELL IS TOWN.
D.P. IS TOWN.
P.S. IS TOWN.
POOKY IS TOWN.
MAGNUS IS TOWN.
JAKE IS TOWN.
EVERYONE ELSE I FORGOT ABOUT OR DON’T KNOW.

I SHALL FOLLOW D.P. AND VOTE VAX, WHO I DO NOT REMEMBER SEEING.

UNVOTE: KORINA
VOTE: VAX
Trust me, the closet ain't a good place to be. :P

In post 653, Rebel Radio wrote:can you link a town game?
-koba
Koba you know you can just ask for us to pass you a straw instead of reaching for them, right? :3

Spoiler: 28-
In post 684, Korina wrote:[long boi post]
See I'm normally a cat person, because ya know, independent and evil, but I'm all game for the CULT OF DOG here.

In post 697, Hayker wrote:
In post 690, Disney Princesses wrote:Hmmmm should I read the whole game now or stick to reading posts I see when I visit the thread?

~Spiffy

Dear god dont reas the whole game. You will have my eternal headache. Id vote pooky if i didnt think jester. Maybe its too obvious though. Actuwlly heck wiith it

UNVOTE:

VOTE: pooky
You know I see the wagon forming as I'm catching up, and I saw the vote count and E-3... I should ISO you first but... I'm happy voting you.

In post 704, Magnus V wrote:Vaxkiller, Rebel Radio, Flea, Guillotina, Cook, Jake
Good evening you've reached Flea at Magus castle, humans destroyed by 601AD or your destruction is free, how can I help you today?

In post 742, Korina wrote:I HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE OK TO CLAIM BY MY MASON BUDDY.

MY ROLE IS TOAD (FROM MARIO). I AM A POST RESTRICTED SURVIVOR. MY POST RESTRICTION IS I MUST SPEAK IN ALL CAPS. IT DOESN'T SAY WHAT HAPPENS IF I FAIL THIS POST RESTRICTION, BUT I REALLY DON'T WANT TO FIND OUT.

I ALSO HAVE A MASON BUDDY, WHICH IS WHY I CANNOT BE CULTED. MY MASON BUDDY—WHO I SHALL LEAVE UNNAMED UNLESS THEY WOULD LIKE TO SAY WHO THEY ARE—IS GUARANTEED TO NOT BE MAFIA. I PERSONALLY AM OPTING TO BELIEVE THEY ARE TOWN BASED ON OUR CONVERSATIONS SO FAR. THEY HAVE KNOWN I AM A SURVIVOR THIS ENTIRE TIME.

I HAVE NO ALLEGIENCE TO ANYONE, NOR WILL I PLEDGE ANY, EVEN THOUGH I'D LOVE TO CULTSIDE THE FUCK OUT OF THIS GAME, BECAUSE 1) I DON'T KNOW IF THERE IS A CULT IN THIS GAME AND 2) EVEN IF THERE IS A CULT IN THIS GAME, I WANT THE GAME TO END AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE SO THERE ARE LESS CHANCES FOR ME TO DIE.
DO NOTE AS WELL, I WILL HAMMER ANYONE WHO IS AT E-1, REGARDLESS OF IF THEY HAVE CLAIMED OR NOT. I AM A NEUTRAL SURVIVOR. I JUST WANT THE GAME TO END AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO THERE ARE AS FEW CHANCES FOR ME TO DIE. ADDITIONALLY, I WILL JUST CONTINUE SHITPOSTING THIS ENTIRE GAME TO TRY TO NOT MAKE MYSELF A TARGET.
You know something, I have no beef at all with this. They're open and clear about their shenanigans and their plan. They've admitted they're a risk and until M/ELO they're chill.

In post 768, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 757, Korina wrote:I LITERALLY QUOTE POSTED IT.
huh? Isnt that illegal? or are you talking about the post from the grand idea thread?
Vaxxy babe why am I getting bad vibes from you?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:04 am

VOTE: Hayker

That's E-2, given our survivor has claimed full intent across all wagons, I'll be looking at any E-1 votes with great interest.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:04 am

Post by Raya36 »

That was a long time ago though.

I'm not opposed to a Hayker elimination since their posting lines up with their recent scumgames but this could just be how they play regardless of alignment now.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:04 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 802, dsjstr wrote:o7

search.php?keywords=mason&t=59348&sf=msgonly

Don't feel like looking through this but what was that about the truther thing?
Yea I already did this too, and it kinda looks like mason isnt really a mason. The problem I have with all this, is, Korina knows about the thread and search for thier own role (this is scummy to me, but perhaps they just wanted to show their own role? still, I think looking through the thread for your own role is weird... I never thought to look for mine, because why would I need to? Seems like scum are going to be looking through the thread for thier "own" role.) But hey lets look PAST that for a sec.

Korina starts asking if masons are town, because they arent sure about thier partner. Why wouldnt they SEARCH through the thread to see what thier partner may be? Just searching should put off more alarm bells about thier "mason partner" as a number of possibilites could be not as cut and dry as a regular mason (look thru the provided link).

Ill be on later
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:05 am

Hayker, you complain this game is full of crap yet you've made less than 1% of the posts here.
Try contributing.
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:06 am

Post by Rebel Radio »

eliminating non town mainatins town numbers.
its always optimal.
-koba
"That's the rebel radio sound." | hydra of hellbooks(she/her) and DkKoba(they/them)
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:12 am

Post by samantha97 »

Nono, Raya36, Magnus V, PookyTheMagicalBear, Angry Birds, Toogeloo, Disney Princesses, Jake The Wolfie, Guillotina, NDMath

one or more of you vote hayker pls
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:13 am

Post by Bell »

In post 809, Rebel Radio wrote:eliminating non town mainatins town numbers.
its always optimal.
-koba
This is playing not to lose tho. I would prefer Korina change their stance to town siding since, I doubt the scum team or scum players will ever bother killing him no matter how accurate their reads, right now their approach is like Ircher's which, while great, was pretty close to scum siding.

They've been clear we should just ignore them completely though by what they've set up as their expectations and I believe their claim.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:16 am

Post by Bell »

In post 810, samantha97 wrote:Nono, Raya36, Magnus V, PookyTheMagicalBear, Angry Birds, Toogeloo, Disney Princesses, Jake The Wolfie, Guillotina, NDMath

one or more of you vote hayker pls
Wait for a claim.
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:20 am

Post by Nono »

In post 521, Rebel Radio wrote:
In post 515, Nono wrote:mindmeld with rebel on wolf, tbh, or at first
but present push on non-town claim pooky seems disingenuous, reaching/hopeful at best, but don't think they're that innocent to be hopeful)
raya, was feeling strongly, but fell asleep and feelings vanished because apathy, would still keep an eye on wolf, or revisit

i'll play)
VOTE: radio
how is it disingenuous?
disingenuous as in, do you really believe a cult aligned player says "hi i'm cult xD"
like i said, sentiment is "hopeful at best", but not sure you're innocent enough to be hopeful, at least that's my theory
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:23 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

VOTE: hayker

E-1
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:23 am

Post by Rebel Radio »

UNVOTE:
"That's the rebel radio sound." | hydra of hellbooks(she/her) and DkKoba(they/them)
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:24 am

Post by Rebel Radio »

hayker claim.

-koba
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:24 am

Post by Bell »

VOTE: Pooky
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:32 am

Post by Toogeloo »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Hayker
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:33 am

Post by Nono »

In post 629, Disney Princesses wrote:
In post 282, Vaxkiller wrote:This is multiballs BTW
In post 284, Vaxkiller wrote:VOTE: raya
So general pieces on his entry is that it was bland as hell - there's nothing he did to stick his neck out at all, nothing mildly controversial. Next, I'm squicked out by the multiball declaration. Like, hell yeah, fairly obvious that it's multiball based on 7 scum, but Vax is the type of player that would miss the mod declaration at the beginning, but would know that it was multiball because he was sitting on a smaller scumteam. Finally, I don't like the Raya vote here - Raya wagon was a larger one and he just kind of slides on without giving any reason why - I kind of get why you and samantha and whoever else voted Raya but I don't see why Vax would make that vote.
what is this xD
dislike this dissection,, looked through vax iso, seemed fine to me, "multiball declaration", ok, seemed a bit awkward, but that's it, not scummy IMO
it's also 4 words, 4!!! and you got this out of it, it's no from me
second, weak vote, but it's meh, again, not explicitly scummy

also i'm making sense,, you'll see if you read twice, i think, or hope
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:41 am

Post by Cook »

So what's the voting looking like right now?
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:41 am

Post by Cook »

9 votes on Hayker, by my count.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:42 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Yep, E-2.
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:51 am

Post by Nono »

skimmed the rest,, kind of, maybe
vax better from being okay, glad he isn't a thing anymore
there's things to dissect, won't right now, some other time, maybe
hayker's not good, i agree,, "sure", that's my response

i'll wait for a bit, come back later,, wait for hayker to say things, etc etc

kthxbai
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Rebel Radio »

if you push to vote this through quick im going to turbo vote you d2.
-koba

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”